Flashing, Spanking & Wanking! No. 02

Story Info
Julie finds out how a girlfriend controls her brother.
4.1k words
4.47
24.6k
24

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

I was on the bus approaching home, knowing my usual audience was waiting downstairs. I was really looking forward to flashing my panties every evening. It gave the evening an excellent kick start, encouraging me sometimes to the point of rubbing out an orgasm in the confines of my bedroom.

I waited at the top of the stairs, ready for my close -up. The bus stopped, and I slowly made my way down the stairs making sure to kick upwards with my thighs to expose as much pantie as possible. My audience was passed being shy and watched my gusset area all the way down, jeering their admiration all the way. Their eyes homed into my crotch like laser beams, forcing their focus to see imaginary wet patches or errant escaping pubic hairs.

I waited for the bus doors to open so I could get off when I overheard, "We've seen those before," and another says, "I think we've seen all her panty wardrobe?"

I walked up the drive, deflated. My audience had undoubtedly been paying attention because I was indeed down to repeating my panties. I cursed the night of the fire, which took my entire wardrobe away, leaving me with plain emergency supermarket panties. I had little money to build up my sexy undies. It was beginning to get colder in the evening, and soon trousers would be the usual garb for all to wear anyway. I could easily get around that by changing into my short skirt and panties before I went home. That would be pointless if my audience wasn't getting excited by what they were seeing. There would be no point.

I needed money quickly, not only for panties but for skirts, stockings, heels, and push up bras. The boys at the college had taken a liking to me, but I knew they'd soon get bored of me in the same outfits.

The next evening, I decided it would be my farewell flash. I had laid out all my panties on the bed in the morning and picked the pair that had got the most significant reaction. The bus was coming to its stop, and it was with a sense of regret I rose up for my farewell flash. They had seen the panties I had on before, so I knew there would be an anticlimax.

"If only I could make it better for them," I thought and then I remembered the time I mounted the stairs sans panties. Of course! Why didn't I think of it earlier?

I didn't want to be a disappointment; I kidded myself and quickly slipped my panties off before reaching the top of the stairs. I moved down the first step, smiling as I saw my usual admirers looking up. All their faces lit up in disbelief.

"She's got no draws on!" Exclaimed one, drawing many outsiders to get up and join in the admiration of my neatly exposed pussy.

Their eyes bulged, and their jaws dropped as they realised what they were seeing.

"Fuck me!" blabbered one man in disbelief as I stopped and posed open-legged for all to see. The bus came to a stop, and I kicked my legs out as I stepped down the steps giving them maximum exposure. My gathering of pantie fetish guys weren't disappointed and made way for me to exit the bus as the doors flew open. I jumped off to a round of catcalls and applause. I was so exhilarated and pleased to excite them as they shouted 'encore' as the doors closed.

In my excited state, I didn't think. I opened my legs, bent over and flipped up my skirt, exposing my ass and pussy. I heard cheering from the bus as it pulled away.

I was so turned on by my teasing I practically ran to my bedroom and masturbated like fury!

I went to school with good intentions. That was it, no more flashing. I wore my dullest panties and left my micro-mini at home. I felt a big void in my life immediately, an emptiness I couldn't fathom. I couldn't concentrate on my studies and went to the common room for a coffee. I saw Gemma, who looked at me sheepishly.

"What's the matter?" I asked as I sat down in a low chair beside her. Gemma began to blush and then hid her head in her hands.

"What's the matter?" I queried before it dawned on me. She was gagging for a spanking. "You didn't, did you?"

Gemma peered over her hands and squealed as she nodded in the affirmative. I burst out laughing with her.

"For how long?" I giggled

"Oh ages, such divine humiliation, my bottom glowed for hours afterwards!" Gemma squealed, "God, I feel so kinky."

"It's exciting, isn't it?" I cajoled, keeping up my pretence that I, too, had experienced a spanking.

"Oh yes, well worth keeping my virginity for."

"You're a virgin?" I gasped in a low voice.

"Not so loud," Gemma hissed anyway, "he was as horny as hell, so I found a way I could neutralise him and promise him my virginity later."

I didn't take much notice of the word 'neutralise' and just said, "I think you did the right thing." I blithely said, remembering how quickly he had ejaculated at my mere touch.

"What do you mean?" Quizzed Gemma.

"Come on, remember we are talking about my brother. I can't tell you everything."

"So you know he's well hung?"

"I never said that!'

"Well, is he?"

"That's your business," I panicked, not wanting anyone to know I had tossed my own brother off.

"He is, isn't he! Oh god, my body going to be pounded from all sides!"

Later that night, I travelled home on the bus. It was back to going down the stairs with my long skirt and tights on. I felt lacklustre and envying my brother, who was going to try and breach Gemma's defences. At the same time, I had nothing sexual to look forward to.

I walked down the bus steps, and my audience of up-skirt pantie perverts only gave me a cursory glance before looking away.

They mirrored my disappointment as I got just as much pleasure from them studying my pussy and panties as they did.

I walked up my drive feeling low and spent the evening wondering what exciting things Rob and Gemma were up to.

The feeling of 'flashing' withdrawal was too hard to take, and I decided I'd be back in my short skirt and panties the next day. I was sure my pantie spotting perverts would rather see re-runs of my old panties than nothing at all.

The next evening there was a massive cheer as I slowly descended the stairs wearing my micro-mini and lacy white panties. I stopped mid-way legs apart to give them the best view possible as my cluster of perverts unabashedly gathered together to get a good view.

"Good to see you back on form, love," exclaimed one smiling man to a chorus of approval. I jumped upwards off the bus to a loud cheer as my skirt flipped up on my landing, giving my fans one final flash.

I walked up the driveway ecstatic with the bawdy acknowledgement of my flashing return. I was so wet I swore I could feel my juices leaking out of my soaked panties and running down my leg. I was crying out to masturbate and broke into a run to get to my bedroom and start rubbing my wanton pussy.

Alas, my audience soon tired of my showing of repeat panties and by the end of the week, cries of "Seen 'em" would be depressingly heard. I viewed erotic panties on the net, saving up to renew my audiences appetite and inflame my ardour.

I heard something from my brother's bedroom. A feminine high pitched squeal. I went to his bedroom door, curious about what was making the noise. I could hear a slow rhythmic thud followed by a high pitched squeal. I then recognised It was Gemma, and my brother Rob was spanking her. I listened aghast.

"Oh, please not so hard," shrieked Gemma as her ass was slowly tenderised.

"Give up your pussy, and I'll stop altogether," growled Rob spanking her again.

"Oh, give me a bit more time!" Gemma cried with a croaky voice, struggling to take her spanks.

"I've given you enough time, you tease!" rebuked Rob striking her bottom again with a resounding snap.

"Ouch!" cried Gemma, "Be fair, I've let you spank me panties down!"

"Silence!" Reprimanded Rob, spanking down harder, causing the loudest of shrieks, "take it off," he demanded again.

Gemma sobbed and slowly gained control, "but you have my panties down," she cried.

"Then take it off," cried Rob angrily as the sound of more fleshy spanks rained down on Gemma's posterior. She cried and cried.

'Take what off I?' I wondered for a mini second as I was quickly intoxicated by the horny sounds of Gemma's spanking. I fell to my knees outside my brother's bedroom door, uncontrollably aroused by the rhythmic beating and cries. My hand was quickly in my panties, rubbing away in a fury, overtaken with the eroticism of Gemma's spanking. I promptly cried out and the sound of flesh being spanked stopped.

"What was that?" Rob asked loudly, intending to be heard by anyone outside.

"Oh, please don't stop," sniffed Gemma.

I silently made my way away from the door. Gemma was true to her word. She really did enjoy her spankings, and boy was her ass getting a good pummelling.

"Hello?" Shouted Rob, clearly worried about being heard.

I got to my bedroom door, a safe distance where I could still hear Gemma's hard spanking and quickly escape if Rob rushed to the door.

I dropped my panties to my ankles, stepped out of them and kicked them into my bedroom. I laughed to myself at a distance they flew due to their heaviness. Their wetness made them fly. All this was fleetingly noted as I was soon back at my pussy and quickly cum. I cried out loudly, wildly out of control.

"Hello?" Rob yelled again, and I quickly slammed my bedroom door closed and put my back to it. I slowly slid down it, gasping in my orgasm. My legs quivering and unable to keep me upright. My bottom hit the floor, and I spread my legs wide and took deep breaths to bring myself under control.

I felt incredibly horny again. My audience may get bored with differing panties but never with my pussy! Dye the hair! That'll get them going! Bright red would be good.

I went to my cosmetic's draw and found a few old dyes from my experimental days. I looked down and studied my pubes. I'd have to grow them a bit and get a nice thick bush. My imagination took off. I could dye my bush in patriotic red, white and blue, or green on 'St. Patrick's day, and what if I could get some luminous paint! Wow! That would impress my fan club. On that thought, there was a knock on the door. It was my Mother.

"Good news Julie, I'm working in your area, so I'll be able to give you a lift home."

"Thanks, mum," I sighed as I automatically accepted her offer. What could I do?

The next day at college, I walked to the common room with my well-deserved coffee, hoping I'd see Gemma. I was in luck for I saw her sitting alone looking really pleased with herself. I could see she was in a dream, not really wanting to be disturbed unless she was going to be interrogated about what she had got up to the night before.

"You look happy," I smirked as I pulled up a chair to join her.

"What makes you say that?" Gemma coquettishly replied.

"I heard you," I laughed, making Gemma recoil in a kittenish performance of self-imposed embarrassment.

"Oh no!" She exclaimed, putting her hands up to her face.

"Stop putting it on. You loved it," I rebuked with a smile.

"Did you hear it all?" Gemma suddenly gasped, putting a hand out to mine.

"No, I've got better things to do than listen to you two," I lied, not wanting to let her know the sounds of her discipline had me haplessly wet and masturbating.

"So you lost your virginity?" I asked, acting indifferently, trying to hide my own inexperience.

"Oh no! I've still got that," Gemma blurted triumphantly.

"You have?" I asked in astonishment. I envied the way she could boast about keeping her virtue. She had a sexual confidence about her where she left you, thinking she could lose her virginity where and when she wanted to. Unlike me, who was gagging for any old cock.

Gemma's voluptuous figure and lascivious personality exuded sexual confidence most of us could only dream of.

"How on earth did you manage to keep your virginity with your undies down. You were completely exposed?"

"Oh, you were listening, weren't you?"

"I know the sound of a hand on flesh. I have some experience of being spanked," I reminded, trying to keep on level terms with Gemma.

"Yes, I know," Gemma lisped suggestively.

I quickly became unsettled, had Rob told her that it was my own brother who had spanked me?

"What do you mean?" Trying to act as inconspicuous as possible.

"Nothing, just that we both like a spanking," Gemma added unconvincingly.

"So, how do you do it?" I changed track.

"Do what?"

"Stop him from flipping you over and smashing your virginity?" I inquired as even I knew that being spanked had the spanker highly aroused. When Rob spanked me, he stopped because I reminded him I was his sister. I had often wondered what would have happened If that pang of morality hadn't stopped him.

"I make sure I keep control, and when I'm ready, I'll give him the keys to my haven." Gemma started laughing at her in-joke, leaving me perplexed.

"Control?" I asked quizzically. "How do you keep control of a rampant male, who you have worked up by lowering your panties and letting him spank you?

Gemma grinned, happy in her secret, but I could tell it was a secret she was dying to let on. She lent forward and whispered.

"I emasculate them," she laughed.

"Emasculate, how?"

I put their dick and balls in a cage," she laughed.

"A cage!" I gasped incredulously, "Surely they can get out of one of those?"

"Not my ones. These are specially made," Gemma said, leaving me wondering about her use of the plural. "I've had your brother in one for nearly a month now."

My jaw dropped in amazement as Gemma sniggered away.

"You've had my brother effectively castrated for a month?"

"That's right, and I've promised if he behaves and satisfies my spanking desire, I'll let him out and screw me," she darkly revealed.

I never thought Gemma could be so devious, but I was warming to her ingenuity. Using a cage let her dictate the terms of any affair.

"Cages are great," Gemma went on, "you should hear the simpering sex-starved little boys beg," she laughed.

"I'm completely in control and make sure they service me until I'm completely satisfied."

Again I was intrigued by the plural. It looked like my brother was going through what had been tested on many other male guinea pigs. I wondered in awe about how my sexist brother was reacting to being dominated in such a way.

"He protests a lot, but I like that," smirked Gemma, "It lets me know they're suffering."

Gemma laughed to herself with something clearly on her mind. "I've told him I'm going away this weekend, and I want him locked up the whole time I'm away so he can't misbehave. I've told him if he can do this, he can have my virginity on Monday night if he wants. Of course, I won't let him have it. Well, not until I've teased him a bit more."

"It's a bit cruel, isn't it?"

Gemma laughed, "I'm not that bad. No, I'm going to tease him but give you the key so you can let him out Friday night."

"Gemma, you have a wicked sense of humour," I laughed.

"Here's the key," said Gemma holding it out, "let him free Friday night, or...."

"What?"

"You can use him."

"No way!" I exclaimed," What do you think I am?"

"Not like that," laughed Gemma, "you can get him to do your washing up or any other errands."

"Oh, good idea, thanks."

It was Thursday evening, and my mother was driving me home. Ironically she overtook the bus, which used to have my pantie admirers on. I managed to glimpse the lower deck before the stairs as we passed. Nobody was standing. I had lost them just as my pubic hair was getting nice and bushy. I lamented my dream reaction, Imagining walking down the stairs with my luminous red bush glowing out from under my skirt.

My mother struggled to understand my sadness. I realised It was a daft situation and that I should try and find a regular sexual activity. It never struck me that I could have had an affair with at least three of the men who were regularly gawping up my skirt. Not for anything serious, just a good fuck to rid me of my virginity.

I jumped out of the shower and ran the gauntlet down the corridor to my bedroom with only a towel covering me. I quickly closed the door behind me and locked it, letting my wet towel drop to the floor while shaking my hair.

My hairdryer was ready to go, and I stood naked in front of my full-length mirror and went to work on my locks.

I enjoyed the freedom of doing this, thrilling myself with my nakedness while moulding my hair to my desired style.

I heard a strange squeak behind me, which must have been quite loud to sound over my dryer's loud blowing.

I switched it off and looked around my bedroom. Nothing was to be heard so On I went and straight away I heard another sound. I stopped again, and to my alarm, I saw my brothers trainers under my bed.

"Rob!" I yelled as I ran for my towel to cover up, knowing he was under my bed spying on me.

"You fucking perv!"

Rob laughed and shuffled out from under my bed on his back. "Nice ass!" He quipped, slowly getting up, waiting for a fateful flash from my covering towel.

"What are you doing?" I angrily hissed, "that's the sort of thing we did as little kids."

"Your ass has improved no end since then," Rob smirked.

"Since then?" I reeled in shock, "you've done this before?"

I exhaled in confusion. Why did Rob want to spy on me? It wasn't as if he was sexually starved.

"I think it's about time you stopped spanking Gemma and give her a good seeing too," I heavily suggested.

"I would, but she'll only let me spank her."

"Oh, come on, you've got her over your lap panties down, dripping wet, surely you can push on for Moscow!" I teased, knowing his junk was locked up.

"How do you know I spank her bare assed?"

"We talk!" Taking the sting out of his argument.

"What else has she told you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Has she told me why I can't fuck her?"

I frowned knowingly, with a bit of a shiver going down my naked body as I clutched the towel tighter to me.

"Has she told you she makes me wear a cage?"

"What?" I pretended, giggling that Gemma really did have him in Chasity.

"I don't believe you."

"It's true. I've got it on now. Here I'll prove it," as Rob unbuttoned his trousers.

"Rob. No!" Secretly wanting to see his junk caged up.

He lowered his trousers, and true to his word, his throbbing penis was pushing hard against a hard steel latticed cage. His balls tightly clasped at the neck. This was no playful chastity cage but an industrially made to order type.

The padlock itself was vast and impossible to break unless you took a big pair of bolt cutters to it.

He was indeed emasculated, sexually ineffective courtesy of Gemma's cage of forged steel.

I had to laugh and yet felt a strange feeling as the threat of a penis had been taken away.

"Aww, poor Rob can't fuck," I teased.

"You can laugh, it makes my balls ache, and I have to keep it greased up to stop it chaffing," he cried.

"Really, Is she worth it?"

"Yeah, all right, at least I've got a girlfriend, miss panty perfect," he shot back.

I was close to telling him that I had the key, but with that insult, my mind changed.

"Who you have to spank to keep her, you cock - less wonder," I laughed.

Robs face went serious, staring at me intently.

"Drop the towel," he said dryly.

"What?" I returned incredibly.

"Drop the towel," he repeated.

I looked at his face of serious intent.

"Why?" I asked, trying to buy time as something buzzed in me.

"Drop the towel."

I looked him in the face as if he was daring me. I let go, and the wet towel fell heavily to the floor, revealing my nakedness.

I put my hands on my hips and posed, my wet hair falling about my shoulders, beads of water still running down my naked body.

"Turn around," he ordered.

I turned around, my hands still on my hips, looking at him as sultry as possible from over my shoulder. I looked at his cock straining in its cage as he ogled my peachy butt. I realised he was impudent and thought I should take over.

Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers
12