Flashing, Spanking & Wanking! No. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drop your knees," I ordered.

He gasped lightly and fell to his knees.

I sighed inwardly, knowing I had him in my control. He was my pet to use and do as I pleased with. Excitement surged through me.

"Eat my ass!" I rasped.

I kept still and gulped as he did as he was told. He shuffled up behind me. I could feel his breath on my ass and the back of my pussy. I gulped heavily. His hands came up and softly gripped my ass cheeks and parted them.

I croaked as I could feel his breath increasing in warmth on my starfish. His nose tip gently stroked up and down my ass crack as my breathing intensified.

My legs parted slightly as my hands went from my hips to my breasts, feeling my ever hardening nipples. I gasped, begging in thought for his tongue to take my ass.

His moist tongue slowly circled my 'A' hole, stopping on every completed circuit to give me a long lap of the length of his tongue. Round and round and up and down, he licked quickly. He sometimes licked the whole length of my ass crack. Gemma had trained him well as he was driving me wild.

I had trouble coming to terms that I was the boss and could have him do what I wanted.

"Get your tongue up my ass!" I commanded in a low rasping voice.

He kneaded my buttocks, sighing all the time. "You've a wonderful ass, sis," he whispered.

"Don't talk. Eat!" I commanded

I sighed. What do you say to a brother complimenting your ass with his head between your naked thighs?

I went on my toes as he speared his tongue into my sphincter.

Agh! I cried! "That's right, slave, get it right up there," I groaned, teetering on my toes. Robs hands were holding me by my thighs, pulling me onto his deep invading tongue.

I pushed my ass out to meet him as I started to masturbate to his probing tongue.

I heard the doorbell ring but let him carry on until I heard my mother shout.

"Rob, it's Gemma here for you. Come in love."

I cried out in despair as we parted.

"Go!" I commended as he lifted, pulling his trousers up.

I was profoundly frustrated, but I wasn't going to let Rob go without sharing it.

"Fuck it, now it'll have to be my fingers on my pussy instead of your tongue."

Rob sighed and left my room. I went to my purse and held up the key to the padlock. "Just wait until Gemma goes brother, I'm going to have some fun with you!"


12