Flashing, Spanking & Wanking! No. 04

Story Info
Sis takes a bolt cutter to Robs Cage, She has a strap-on!
5.9k words
4.43
10.8k
12

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
486 Followers

Rob and I decided to wait until Saturday morning to go to the tool shed as it was dark by the time he had worked me up and over. We would also have to wait until our parents were out.

We found some substantial bolt cutters, a hack saw and a file. The bolt cutters would have him free in no time, and I thought about admitting to having a key. I quickly decided against that idea as Rob was showing signs of anger about being emasculated by Gemma. By now she was constantly being referred to as 'that fucking bitch."

"Just wait until I get out," Rob seethed, "It's going to be the roughest taking of a virgin ever!"

We plonked the tools down in Rob's bedroom, and he took his trousers down and laid back on the bed. His legs spread with his cage well displayed.

"Bolt cutters first," ordered Rob like some mechanical surgeon.

I started to laugh at the absurdness of the situation, which brought an instant rebuke from Rob.

"It's not funny!"

"Oh, come on, Rob, it's a bit weird," I giggled, struggling to lift the heavy bolt cutters up onto the bed and then bring the head in-between his legs.

They were heavy with long handles to produce leverage and cut any bolt. Rob reached forward and pulled the head towards the padlock. I opened the jaws and clamped it around the thick stainless steel' U' of the padlock.

"Careful!" Anxiously cried Rob sitting upright to guide the cutters. He put his hands on the levers, only being able to reach the lower end. I went to the end of the levers.

"Ready?"

"Oh shit!" Exclaimed Rob causing me to burst out in laughter and the cutters heavy head to slip and hit him in the balls.

"Oh fuck!" he cried, making me shudder with laughter.

"Will you be careful?' He angrily hollered, sighing and rubbing his clubbed balls.

"Oh, stop bitching like a little girl and let the surgeon operate! Put your life in my hands or, in your case cock and balls!"

"Some fucking surgeon you are," he berated.

With much giggling, I managed to apply the bolt cutters again. This time I managed to get them to grip on the steel of the padlock.

"Oh, careful," Rob timidly stressed as I bought the jaws together.

He shuddered in nervousness as a tool for cutting through steel was so close to his manhood.

I lightly brought the levers together, "fancy a vasectomy," I joked.

"Shut up!" Growled Rob, his forehead starting to show signs of sweat.

His freedom was in my hands but did I want him free? It had been fun having his cock and balls caged, allowing his tongue to serve me, so why change things?

I feigned putting effort into closing the cutters, and Rob joined in, not really having much leverage. We struggled over his crown jewels, and the urge to giggle overtook me. My chuckling frame reverberated down the cutter, and its head slipped off the padlock and fell heavily into his balls.

"Fucking hell!" He screamed.

"Sorry, it's too heavy," I claimed.

Rob lifted and studied the padlock, "It's hardly scratched it. Try the hack saw."

I heaved the bolt cutters away and returned with a hack saw. I looked down at my despondent brother Rob.

"Don't worry, I'm not a doctor," I joked.

"Look, take this seriously," Rob begged.

"Then spread your legs wider," I ordered, "as if you're just about to take a cock up your ass."

Rob suddenly stopped and put his hand up, "What are you implying?"

"Oh, shut up, you tart and get your legs open," I quickly dismissed as I approached his cage with the hacksaw.

Rob spread his legs as wide as possible as carefully put the blade to the padlock steel.

I pulled the saw back slowly. Rob gripped the bed in fear. "Careful, careful," he constantly urged. I did one slide at a time with Rob's body tensing every time I ripped the hacksaw back.

"Careful, careful," he continued.

I got up the confidence to move the hacksaw back and forth, and Rob could do nothing but tense up. I sped up.

"Careful!" He yelled.

"I have to go faster, or we'll never get the thing off,"

Back and forth, gathering speed with Rob's body tensing all the time. In the end, his muscles gave out, and the blade jumped and accidentally nicked his balls.

Rob screamed, "You did that on purpose!" He yelled and got up, stanching the small flow of blood from his testicles.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" I immediately cried in genuine repentance as I had only meant to give him a slight nick to put an end to his escape attempt.

"You stupid cow!" He roared until he could see he didn't need a stitch,

"You could have cut my balls off."

I stood worrying in contrition, my hands still holding the blood-smeared hacksaw. Rob stood, his eyes manically glaring. He stepped threatening towards me, and I brought my hands up, fearful of reprisal.

He ripped the hacksaw out of my grasp and threw it across the bedroom. I anxiously gasped as he grabbed me around the waist as I began to panic. He pulled me to his bed, sat down and pulled me quickly over his lap. My mind was in a bewildered dread until he started to lift my skirt.

He was going to spank me. He ripped my panties down and bared my ass, and although I had a tinge of humiliation, I settled for my punishment.

He snapped his hand across my buttocks, and I cried out with the echo of my spank reverberating around the room. I kicked up as his second spank hit home, not letting my ass recover from the thrashing. I ramped up the volume of my cries as the accumulating build-up of pain increased with the third blow.

I had always sort a spanking, but the accumulation of pain from the relentless blows was becoming unbearable. I cried out to a dry scream as I kicked and thrashed about as my ass became the receptacle for unpalatable pain.

In every possible contortion over his hard lap, my body malformed in a hopeless attempt to ride the excruciating pain.

My head jerked, my back arched, and my legs and arms kicked out in a spasmodic dance to the backdrop of my cries. The tenderness of my bottom would be reacting to the slightest touch.

As each blow rained down on my ass, my tear-filled eyes would change the distorted view of the carpet.

I tried to get free by pushing up off the floor, my tears falling on my shaking hands. Again and again, Rob shocked my ass with fearful blows. This was real punishment as Rob was spanking me with all his might. He said nothing between impacts. He just grunted with effort.

He smashed down into my ass once more, and again, I went to a dry scream as my head jerked up, my back arched, and my feet kicked. I was ready for another blow, but for some reason, he had stopped.

I looked up and saw our mother standing in the bedroom doorway. I quickly got off Rob's lap and pulled my panties up, looking at her disapproving face all the time.

"Julie, get to my office now, Rob. I'll speak to you later," She ordered.

I scurried after her, a bit miffed that I would be hauled across the coals despite me, who was being thrashed bare assed.

I went into my mother's office and sat before her at her desk, doing my best not to show any discomfort radiating from my beaten ass.

My mother was concerned rather than angry, which surprised me.

"What was going on?" She asked.

"Nothing, we were just horsing around," I tried to explain.

"He was beating you, and not in a playful way."

"It was my fault I insulted him, and he got his own back," I answered, groaning inwardly at the ineptness of my excuse. Wriggling my glowing ass on the chair, trying to get comfortable.

"He was going to beat you black and blue, and he was humiliating you. What did you say?"

"Nothing," I quipped, stalling for time.

"Nothing, come on, what did you say?"

"It's a bit embarrassing," I paused, "I insulted his manhood."

"His manhood?" Mother queried with a deep frown.

"I don't mean that I mean, you know, his er sexuality," I struggled to say.

"And he responded like that."

"It was my fault, mum, honest, I was asking for it. I went too far."

"Are you sure?" Mother grilled.

"Yes, it was my fault. Why?"

Mother paused deep in thought before finally saying, "We're a bit worried about Rob."

"We?"

"Your father and I," she added, "we're concerned with his state of mind."

"Really?" I sighed, relieved she wasn't going to embarrass me, having caught me with my panties down being given a spanking.

"Be careful around him, and if he seems a little irate about anything, absolutely anything, report it to your father or I. Understand?"

"Yes, Mother.|

"Your both eighteen, old enough to do as you please, but we're concerned..." Mother trailed off. "Now, ask Rob to see me."

I looked for him, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Monday came, and I was reluctantly ready to hand over the keys to Gemma. Rob was bound to belly-ache about having his cock caged up all weekend. Gemma, in turn, would want to know what I had got up to for all that time.

I had my excuse ready. I'd just kept him locked up and left it at that.

I roamed around the college, but Gemma was nowhere to be seen. I looked around again come lunchtime, but still, I couldn't find her. I saw Caroline, who looked more gorgeous than ever even though she was simply dressed.

That was it with classy girls. They could make the most pedestrian clothes look designer.

"Ready to come to my house?" She enthusiastically asked.

I nodded my approval, speechless with nervous excitement.

I couldn't figure her out despite her groping me and telling me tales of her exhibitionist ways.

We walked to her house with Caroline doing most of the talking. I was happy for her to do it. She was so confident and completely at ease despite the intimate nature of what we were about to do.

We climbed the stairs to her bedroom. She opened the door, and there, laid out on her bed, were all her panties; cotton, silk, lace, frilly ones pink, expensive black kinds, a veritable Aladdin's cave of undies.

"You weren't kidding when you said you had a lot of panties," I said, envious and lamenting my own collection that I had lost.

"Get your skirt off, and you can work through the ones you like," Caroline jovial instructed with complete indifference.

"What, you're just going to watch as I try on your panties?"

"Oh, you're shy," she laughed.

She was right as I hadn't been alone with a girl exposed since I was seduced back in my old parish. I wasn't really exposed then. We were staying in a vast mansion-like house with many cubical like bedrooms. When my girlfriend at the time said, "I'll see you soon," I thought she meant at breakfast.

I was shocked but happy to see her as she had surreptitiously sneaked down the corridor in the dead of night and slipped into my room. I felt honoured that this girl, 'Perry' the queen bee of our year, had any time for me at all. I was so excited as she slithered around the door in only her skimpy nightie, her thick white panties almost glowing through its sheerness.

My heart leapt out to her as she excitedly sat down on the edge of my bed. She got up and lifted my bedsheets.

"Shift up," she boldly proposed making me move over impulsively.

Perry jumped into bed with me and immediately cuddled me. She soon put her body on top of mine, kissing me hard with her hand invading my panties.

I felt the same with Caroline. This beautiful girl had me acting with a wild spontaneity, which I couldn't disobey. I had done everything she had asked mainly to please her, but this was a stumbling block.

"Yes, I am shy, especially with you looking on," I confessed, hoping Caroline wasn't going to feel slighted by her idea.

I need not have worried as she burst out laughing.

"It's okay, I can understand your reserve, but I know a way around it."

I frowned, not knowing how she was going get around that one.

"Have you seen the film, 'Lost in translation?" She asked, "Well, the opening shot was of Scarlett Johansen's ass in sheer pink panties. She wasn't too happy about doing it. Still, the director, Sophie Coppola, demonstrated that it wasn't such a big deal by directing the film for a day with just her panties on down below."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, right in front the cast and crew to get Johansen's confidence up, a sort of sister in arms?"

"I still don't follow," I quizzed.

"Well, I'll do the same for you," she revealed, taking her jeans off as she was talking.

"There you go!" She chirped happily, staying bottomless except for her white cotton panties. She did a complete turn, letting me see her voluptuous bottom, "Your turn," she grinned.

I sighed as she looked so sexy even though her legs were quite pale. They were well proportioned, and I struggled to keep my eyes from her very evident camel toe.

"What are you staring at?" Laughed Caroline unabashedly posing with her hands on hips and legs well parted.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help noticing your...." My words fell away as commenting on another girls vagina was uncomfortable for me.

"My camel toe?" Caroline cheerfully suggested pulling her translucent white cotton panties tight over her vagina, accentuating her camel toe.

"That's what you get when you shave off all your pubic hair and wear light panties," she demonstrated.

"You shave down below?"

"Oh yes, every other day, I give my pussy a swipe with my razor. Otherwise, the stubble acts like velcro to your panties."

I laughed hard, more in nerves than anything else.

"You don't shave?" Caroline casually submitted as she folded her strewn jeans up and bent over as she lay them on a chair behind her. It gave me a chance to study her perfect ass, the line of her crack slightly visible through her thin panties.

Her strategy was working as I began to feel overdressed in her presence.

"That thing, the director did, wearing only her panties while she worked? Did it have the desired effect?"

"Oh yes, you can see it in the opening shot of the film."

"Okay then; I smiled and pushed my hip up to unzip my skirt and let it fall to the ground.

Caroline tittered, "I can see what you mean by supermarket panties."

"Don't," I blurted in embarrassment, bringing my hands down in front of my vagina.

"Sorry, I don't mean it like that," Caroline apologised as she came forward and pulled my hands from defending my sexual triangular asset.

"You're a pretty girl and look very sexy in the most ordinary panties," she soothed, "Well, let's get started. What do you want to try on first?" She suggested turning to her stash of undies on display on the bed.

We both stood bottomless except for our undies, perusing her discarded panties for me to choose.

"Oh, I do like these," I gushed with approval as I picked up a lacy vibrant pink pair with white frills and a slightly patterned gusset.

"Slip them on then," smiled Caroline.

In naivety and state of beguilement, I pushed to the back of my mind I would have to take my panties off in front of Caroline. I stood in limbo a while, looking at her expectant face.

"Come on, get them off," she teased, "nothing I haven't seen before."

"You haven't seen mine," I quipped, "and you haven't bared all before a goddess."

Caroline laughed, "Oh, Julie, you're so sweet, me a goddess?"

"Just look at you. You're all boobs, bum, long legs and blonde hair."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, you tease. You surprise me being a country girl."

"Country girl, what do you mean?" I asked with genuine puzzlement.

"You know, the country girl, flirty, sexual in the open air and incestuous," she joked.

"Incestuous?"

"It's just a stereotypical take on farm girls, totally untrue, I'm sure."

Caroline's words played on my mind. Rob and I had played with each other on the grounds of a farm in the long-isolated holidays. Still, we never had intercourse, just a bit of fun touching and showing. My days at boarding school had warped my sexual upbringing, but it was something I was sure to grow out of.

"Come on, take your panties off, "interrupted Caroline, "or do you want more encouragement with me taking mine off as well?"

I smiled at her and wanted to show myself as being above tit for Tat and took my panties down, watched all the way by a smiling Caroline.

"Nice bush," she commented with a big smile, trying to make me blush as I stepped into her panties and pulled them up my legs.

"Let's have a look. There's a mirror if you want to see."

I walked over and studied myself in the full-length mirror, my eyes flitting between my panties and the sexy figure of Caroline.

"They look great," opined Caroline with a cheeky light spank on my bottom.

"Oo!" I smiled, looking at the pair of us in the mirror.

"You're supposed to be looking at your panties, not my camel toe," Caroline laughed.

"I'm sorry, I've just never seen one in real life before."

Caroline laughed heartily, "Here, you can look whenever you like," she jovial informed. With that, she's removed her panties displaying her bare shaven vagina for my roving eyes.

"Oh god, I'm not going to be able to take my eyes off it," I blushed.

"Well, get on your knees and examine it," saucily suggested Caroline.

I gulped hard at her lewd suggestion. It was all too soon, and I had never pleasured a pussy orally. "Maybe later, let's look at your panties," I proposed.

Caroline laughed, not disappointed in the slightest.

"Whenever you want to, pop your tongue in my well," she teasingly sniggered.

"Caroline!" I gasped, "You're not the lady I thought you were."

"Would you prefer me being prim and proper?" She asked, suddenly becoming serious, posing with her hands on her hips and legs parted.

What a question, I thought to myself, who wouldn't want a sexy girl like that? My inexperience was showing. I had encountered girl love before but not with such a voluptuous siren like her.

"Just give me a little time," I whispered, feeling overwhelmed by such a pulchritudinous specimen.

"Come on, let's she you in more of my panties," making light of my coquettishness, "here try these on," Caroline suggested holding up a silky pink pair of panties.

I slipped my panties off again, baring my pussy, drawing Caroline's stare right away. I hurried slightly in embarrassment and pulled the silk panties right up.

"Oh, they fit perfectly, "gushed Caroline, "bend over in them."

"What?" I blurted, a bit shocked, as it became apparent that I wasn't going to get out of her house without being ravaged by her.

"Bend over and look at your ass in the mirror."

I did as I was told and bent over. I saw the silk panties stretch wonderfully across my butt, presenting my ass in such a sexy way.

"I think I like these," I confessed.

"Right, try on my baby doll nightie," Caroline instructed, throwing the garment my way. It was blue and alarmingly short and transparent.

I would have to go topless to wear it, and I began to become wearisome of the impending discussion on whether I should expose myself or not.

I took Caroline by surprise and pulled my blouse off, arched my back and pushed my tits out so I could get my hands on the fasteners on the back of my bra.

"Hey, that's more like it," Caroline smiled as my chest binding fell away down my arms and quickly taken off. I nonchalantly took the baby doll nightie as she watched, her eyes glued to my smallish tits.

"I love your boobs," she said unsurprisingly," I've always admired them, and they haven't disappointed, naked."

I slipped on the light transparent baby doll nightie, which was so short it barely covered the tip of my 'V' on my panties. I studied myself in the mirror, aware of Caroline lusting over my shoulder. Her eyes were dilated, and I knew she was setting me up for a seduction.

"Here, try these on with it," she instructed, throwing a pair of frilly white panties at me.

I hitched my pink panties down and stepped out of them, seeing my bush and tits lightly covered in the translucent material.

Back2egg
Back2egg
486 Followers
12