Flashing, Spanking & Wanking! No. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! You look gorgeous,' she gushed, as I admired my sexy figure in the mirror, "Right panties!"

I stretched them out in my hands, readying myself to step into them when I thought there was one leg hole too many.

"Hey, wait a minute, these are crotchless," I bleated, slightly shocked.

Caroline giggled. "I Know."

I laughed and slipped them on.

"Now bend over in those," Caroline dared.

I did as she said and saw the crotchless panties open wide to expose my pussy.

"Perfect!" Gushed Caroline, who quickly held my head down and stroked my exposed pussy!

I didn't resist and spread my legs and gasped at her caresses. She pulled me up and kissed me hard on the lips while quickly working the nightie off over my head.

She led me to the bed in only my crotchless panties and sat me down.

"Wait there," she instructed and skipped out of the room.

I sat on the bed slowly, feeling awkward in my nakedness and a little silly wearing crotchless panties. It was a strange feeling as I was embarrassed in Caroline's presence half-naked, but now I yearned for her return.

The bedroom door slowly opened, and I heard Caroline giggle.

"What's going on?" I asked, slightly bemused.

I heard a light vibrating sound-making Caroline laugh even more.

I smiled in anticipation, wanting to know what was making her laugh so much.

The door inched forward a little more, and the vibrating sound became louder.

The door took a big wooden sounding blow, making it swing right open to reveal Caroline dressed in only a white blouse, a huge smile and a threatening black strap-on.

My body stiffened in fear with my eyes locked on her thick black phallus, which she held two-handed.

She posed in the doorway, taking a hand from her cock and placing it on her plump hip.

"How do you like my cock?" She rasped with a smile.

I giggled nervously as there could only be one possible reason she was wearing it.

"Very nice," I replied placidly as she expertly rolled a condom down the length and stroked it up and down, removing any air pockets and creases blog it.

Caroline looked down, concentrating on her work, making her long blonde hair fall down over her blouse bound boobs.

I gripped the bed duvet as a shiver went down my body.

Caroline went to her dressing table, picked up a clear lotion bottle, and held it out in my direction.

"Lube," she announced, making me wonder why I hadn't noticed it before. Maybe I had. It was an innocuous-looking bottle of a clear liquid that became vital in the precedes of a big cock.

She began spreading lube up and down the length, her grip twisting up and down in a wanking motion.

I watched, mesmerised as she worked her phallus.

"What do you think I'm going to do with this?" Caroline smirked, her cock pointing at me as she stood majestically, all boobs, blonde hair and long open legs.

I stalled, slightly fearful as I played out in my mind all the things she could do, but the game was up there, nothing else she could do.

"You're going to fuck me," I meekly offered.

Caroline laughed, "Oh yes, I am!" She announced, her head rocking back in laughter.

I stared on, fearful of the size of the strap-on she intended to pound me with.

"What's the matter?" Asked Caroline looking a little concerned, "Is it too big for you?"

"I'm a virgin," I meekly disclosed in the hope of leniency.

"So am I," confessed Caroline, 'but I've managed to take it."

"You a virgin?"

"Yes."

"But what about Mark?"

"Stop stalling, and let's get you fucked?"

I gulped at her authority as she moved forward and pushed me back on the bed, and then pulled my feet up and joined me.

"Don't worry," Caroline soothed, "I won't hurt you!" She calmed as I looked at the threatening prong between my two breasts. Her huge black phallus bounced with every movement, slippery and leaking lube like some amphibian pussy eater.

Caroline spread my legs, and I could feel the opening in my crotchless panties spreading, ready to be invaded. Caroline laughed at my exposed invitation.

"It's fun when they open like that. It's as if it's giving a cock the come on.

It certainly made me feel exposed as I grasped for anything to cover my virginal opening in some impossible act of protection. I knew it was impossible. I was a lamb to the slaughter just about to be screwed in two by this magnificent girl.

Caroline carefully pushed the tip of her Strap-on through the hole in my crotchless panties and introduced it to my moist opening. I sighed and gulped at its cold touch as she moved it up and down my slot.

Caroline then placed her hands on the sides of my panties and roughly ripped them from waist to thigh on both sides.

"What?" I exclaimed as she ripped the expensive lingerie away and then pulled it out, up from under my ass and out between my legs.

"Never let a pair of panties get between you and a good fuck," she saucily declared, throwing the rag of the discarded panties to one side.

My hands went up to cover my chest as the psychosocial ripping off of my panties made me feel more exposed than ever, even though they were flimsy and crotchless. I was now totally naked and at her mercy.

She pushed the tip of the strap-on slightly into me, and I instantly took a sharp intake of breath, readying myself to be split in two.

Thankful, Caroline just introduced the head. My frame heaved heavily as I grimaced slightly, letting my vagina slowly stretch around my black pussy slayer. Caroline stroked the sides of my heaving body as I gasped, awaiting her prong.

She leant back and pulled off her blouse right over her head, her cascading blonde locks falling down over her heaving breasts.

She leant forward, letting her boobs swing like two wrecking balls down into my modest tits. She swept my hair from my sweating brow and gently kissed my forehead.

"Ready, "she whispered, staring intensely into my eyes. I nervously nodded, and she pushed into me. I gave a garbled cry as my back arched and my pussy stretched.

Caroline pushed her body onto mine, her big boobs spreading over mine nipple to nipple. She kissed me lightly on the mouth, allowing me to sigh and gasp as my pussy adjusted to the new length within me.

"Are you okay?" Caroline softly whispered as she stroked my forehead. I nodded gently and croaked my approval looking at her lovingly through watery eyes.

She started to mini fuck me, pulling her strap-on slightly back and forth, drawing amorous sensitivities in its probing.

I pushed back on Caroline's breast as her strap-on slowly crept deeper within me with her short vibrato strokes.

My hands then went back to grasp her voluptuous bottom, quivering in its administrations. I gasped as I let my fingers stroke up and down her ass crack and sturdy harness.

"O! Naughty Julie," Caroline joked, smiling at my fingers rimming her 'A' hole.

"Sorry, "I trembled, my voice breaking at her continuing probing. I cried out once in a while as her probing invading the depths of my pussy into territories new.

"It's okay, I like it, you sexy minx," she giggled, giving me an extra poke to keep me in line. I gasped at the quick stroke within me and pushed my hips up a little to get more.

"So, getting cocky, are we?" Caroline quipped, and with that, she quickly gave me the whole length with one almighty thrust!

I cried out as the head rammed against my cervix spread my virgin pussy wide.

Caroline instantly pulled back as I writhed and gasped from my deep invasion!

"Want some more?" Caroline giggled, moving the strap-on at my vagina entrance with tiny vibrator strokes threatening to plunge into me. I gasped for breath, stroking her quivering hips, my chest heaving in anticipation!

She plummeted into me with no quarter, and I cried out again, but this time she didn't stop!

She fucked me repeatedly, long and deep, and I writhed to keep control. My head went dizzy as she hooked her arms under my legs, pulling my pussy and ass up. She let her cock descend rapidly into my aching cunt, and my cries and eyes popped as I was fucked to my core.

I wriggled and wormed to take her lengths, pushing back on her big tits, my hand sinking into their hugeness.

Caroline responded by pushing me down by my shoulders and feeding me a nipple from her weighty breast.

I hungrily slobbered over her nipple, being careful not to bite her as she shunted into me.

Wave after wave roughly coursed through my head, excitingly hammering away with an intensity so intense I thought my head would crack.

I cried into her mammaries as she thrust into me, my eyes watering at the intensity of the pleasure and pain.

My pussy had never been spread so wide, causing new heavenly sensations to pulse through me.

As Caroline pulled back, I quickly gobbled and licked around her nipple before waiting for another thrust.

The intensity of her shafting made it dangerous to have her in my mouth.

Caroline reached behind her and flicked a switch. Her cock began to vibrate, which shocked my pussy with new sensations driving me quickly over the edge.

The ecstasy in my head built to overload, and my neck craned, and my mouth gasped. I was gone.

"Julie! Julie?" I heard Caroline distantly cry through my orgasmic reverie.

I peered over my breast through my hazy eyes as Caroline continued to hump me, leaning back.

"You left the room then," she smiled, still thrusting her pelvis forward. Her stomach rolling sexily back and forth with-in me with every length.

It then hit me! "Caroline!" I squealed!

"Again, you're going to cum again, you Hussey!"

"No, no, let me up!" I exclaimed.

"Multiple orgasms, you dirty girl!"

"Please stop!" I pleaded as a build-up unknown was generating in my vagina.

"No, Caroline teased, "Cum again, my little mink!"

"No, stop! "I screamed!

"Okay."

Caroline pulled out of me, and I squirted! I squirted high in a torrent of fluid unknown to me.

"You're a squirter!' squealed Caroline In delight as I splashed my liquid force over her face, tits and tummy.

"Oh god!" I cried in shock as my first ever fountain continued to spray. I was marred in the extreme and begged my body to stop squirting. On it went as I covered my eyes in humiliation until the spray died down.

"I've only seen squirters on the net," she said and reintroduced her strap-on to my sodden pussy.

She rapidly pumped me once more, making a build-up unknown to me rapidly flood into my pussy, causing an incredible need to pee.

"No!" I squealed helplessly as Caroline pumped me up!

Again I couldn't hold on, and my vagina let go. Once more, I squirted in a gush of pure liquid, splashing hard into Caroline's body! I was mortified as I couldn't stop it if I wanted to.

"Oh yes!" Caroline cheered in triumph! I've got you to squirt again!

"Oh god!" I omitted as blood rushed to my face.

I groaned in a wave of self-consciousness as I felt she was watching me piss myself.

She reinserted her strap-on and fucked me for all she was worth. My soaking vagina providing ample lubrication. I blushed at my new found bodily function. I had wanted to make her stop as I had soaked her duvet with my extraordinary volume of juices.

Caroline fucked me at vibrato speed as I gave in. She was deliriously happy to have found a squirter, and so I submitted to her excitement.

I was happy to excite her even though it was excruciatingly embarrassing. She worked me hard face to face. Surely there was no more in me? Caroline fucked away at my pussy, and as humiliating as it was, I didn't want to disappoint her. It was out of my control though, I didn't know how to bring a squirt on. Suddenly a feeling I recognised built-in my loins.

I gasped.

"Are you going to squirt again? An excited Caroline gasped breathlessly in her strenuous sledgehammer fucking.

"Yes! I rasped.

"Tell me when to pull out," excitedly gasped Caroline, her face soaked with sweat from her execrations and my juices.

Again the feeling came as I held on for as long as possible. I clenched everywhere with-in not knowing how to control my new phenomena.

The urge to pee soon hit critical mass, and I cried out. Caroline withdrew and sat back on her haunches as I squirted high and mightily all over her!

"Oh wow! Amazing!" She cried as I hosed her down with my fluid. Hitting her sopping body again and again! Torrents of my water flowing down her breast and stomach.

I eventually subsided, and yet Caroline wanted more.

"No, please, I begged, another time. I'm exhausted and sore!"

As if to prove a point, I jerked at the first few strokes from her cock.

"Oh, okay! But that was amazing! Thank you!" She purred in delight.

"Thank me?" I groaned as I groggily sat up in the wetness that had covered the duvet.

Caroline laughed, "don't worry about those. I'll put them in the wash. Meanwhile, we'd better take a bath."

We lay in each other's arms in the hot bath, exhausted. I had joined the good ship lesbos but too tired and happy to take on its implications.

We washed each other down covered in sweat, and who knows what. Tired but deliriously happy.

We stood up to dry each other down.

"This isn't fair," I joked as I towered down her boobs," there's more flesh on your tits than my entire body!"

Caroline laughed, "Yes, and it's all yours!"

A knock on the bathroom door brought us to attention.

"Caroline?" A mature voice asked from beyond.

"Yes, mum," shouted back Caroline as I hugged her in fear.

"Is that Gemma in there with you?" Her mother asked.

"No, it's Julie. We're just trying on some swimsuits," she weakly excused.

"Oh, sorry, It's just that Gemma's gone missing for two days now. Any idea where she is?

"No!"

I stared at Caroline. Gemma missing?"


12