Flashing Tits, Pussies & Cocks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Figuring that she had already flashed him her naked ass and her naked pussy, what more did she have to be modest about that he hasn't already seen? With him able to see more of her than any man had ever seen of her before, other than her husband, at first, she felt embarrassed that he had already seen so very much of her. Then, she felt sexually excited that he was staring. Now, she wanted to flash him. Even though she felt wicked deliberately flashing him, she couldn't wait to tell her husband that she had flashed their neighbor.

Blaming her sudden exhibitionism on her husband, had he not put the thoughts in her head about wanting to watch her flash someone, she never would have thought about flashing her next-door neighbor. Had her husband not confessed that he'd love her to flash someone her naked ass and/or her naked pussy, as soon as she noticed Bob sitting there, preserving her modesty, she would have gone inside and put on her robe. Had her husband not confessed that he'd love her to flash someone her big, naked tits, she never would have flashed anyone any part of her sexy and shapely body.

Now, that she saw him looking and staring, consumed with flashing her neighbor, while pretending that she didn't know he was there watching, she wanted to show him her naked body. She wanted him to see her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked tits. A faithful, married woman and a mother of two, she wasn't a whore. Yet, there was something sexually titillating about her neighbor watching her, staring at her, leering at her, and sexually desiring her.

Just the thought of him seeing her naked ass, her naked pussy, and the shape and the size of her nearly, naked breasts through her nightgown sexually aroused her. She was already wet and her nipples were already erect with the sexual anticipation of deliberately flashing him again. Now, instead of only thinking about flashing him, she thought about having sex with him. She never had sex with anyone, other than her husband.

The first-time inadvertently flashing Bob her naked ass and her naked cunt, at first, tempted to go back inside to put on a robe, she was so nervous. Now, as if she was a singer standing on a high stage and he was a fan sitting much lower in the audience, now or never, she knew that he had a clear view up her nightgown. She knew that not only could he see her naked ass and her naked pussy from his low vantage point and from where he was sitting but also, he could see her nearly, naked breasts through her wet nightgown.

He could see her red, naked pussy up the front of her nightgown. Then, when she leaned at the waist with her back to him to remove laundry from the basket to hang, he could clearly see up her short nightgown. He could clearly see her, round, full, and shapely, naked ass and the back of her swollen and glistening, naked pussy lips.

Then, continuing her exhibitionism in answer to his voyeurism, when turning to face him and bending at the waist, the top of her low-cut nightgown fell wide-open with her. As if she was topless, she knew that Bob could see all that she wanted him to see of her. She was aware that he could see her long line of sexy cleavage, the shape, and the size of her huge triple D breasts, and even her big, brown, erect nipples. Even though she felt so wicked, she felt so sexually aroused.

Suddenly, as if she was standing there with nothing on, she felt so nakedly exposed. Suddenly, as if she was doing something illegal, she felt so guilty. Suddenly, she felt so wicked that she was going to deliberately flash her neighbor her naked pussy, her naked ass, and her naked tits. Now, that she knew he was there watching, staring, and leering, trying to summon the courage to go through with continuing to flash him, she felt so nervous. Suddenly, she felt like such a whore but she loved the feeling of being sexually wicked.

Yet, she imagined how happy her husband would be that she flashed their neighbor. While telling him all the sexy, sexual details, she imagined the sex they'd have that night. Now, she couldn't wait to tell her husband that she flashed Bob. She couldn't wait to tell her husband that Bob saw her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her nearly, naked breasts. She couldn't wait for her husband to ask her to flash him again or, knowing that was what he wanted her to do, to even have sex with him while he watched.

For such a short and petite woman, barely five-foot tall, looking much like a dark-haired Dolly Parton, she had enormous 34 DDD cup, natural breasts. In the way of Kim Kardashian, blessed with a sexy figure, nicely defined and shapely, her ass was abundantly round, too. If her short, wet, up-nightgown, naked show wasn't enough, every Saturday night like clockwork, while Bob sat on his back porch in the dark across from their opened, bedroom window, he could clearly hear them going at it like dogs in heat.

Now, that Emma was aware that Bob was out back watching and listening, this time, trying something new for his sexual benefit, an erotic twist to their humping and grunting, they were talking. They carried on a pillow talking conversation. Wanting him to overhear their sexy conversation, they discussed their neighbor loudly enough for Bob to hear what they were saying about him. Something she never thought she'd ever do with a man other than her husband, Emma wanted Bob to know that she wanted to have extramarital sex with him as much as he wanted to have forbidden sex with her.

# # #

"Did Bob see you hanging laundry while wearing your short, sheer, sexy, and low-cut nightgown," asked her husband David? "Especially when wet, virtually see-through, that nightgown shows everything, your naked pussy, your naked tits, and your naked ass," he said while grabbing her naked pussy, tits, and ass. With you giving him a sexy, free show, I bet that he masturbated over all that he saw of you that night. I only wish I was there to see what he saw."

On such a still night with the sound traveling from their bedroom to his back porch without it being blocked by trees or the usual neighborhood noises, Bob heard Emma say everything that she wanted him to overhear. He heard Emma laugh sexily through her opened, bedroom window. While wishing it was him with her instead of David with his wife, he heard beautiful and sexy Emma having passionate sex with her husband.

"Did he see me?" Emma laughed again. "With him sitting lower on his back porch, with him always looking and always staring, and with me standing higher on our back deck, especially when using the stool, how could he not see me?" She laughed. "He'd have to be blind not to see me. Trust me, in the way that he was staring and leering at me, as if trying to count the red hairs on my pussy, he saw all of me."

He returned her laugh with his laugh.

"You know what I mean," said David. "So that I can imagine it myself, what did he see of you? Tell me. I want to know."

With the night so stilly quiet, as if it was the lull before the storm, Bob listened to hear Emma talking. As if she was standing next to him, he heard her sigh loudly with suppressed, sexual excitement. No doubt, she made him wish that he was there in bed with her. She made him wish that he was having forbidden, extramarital sex with her beautiful, naked, sexy, and shapely body.

"In the way that the front of my nightgown was already wet from holding and carrying wet laundry, totally see-through, he had a good view of my naked breasts, my big, erect, brown nipples, and my naked, red pussy. Then, in the way that my big tits push out the bottom of my nightgown, I'm sure he could see my naked pussy up my nightgown, too. Totally exposing my naked ass and pussy, every time I leaned and stretched to hang laundry, my nightgown climbed higher. Trust me, with him never removing his eyes from me, he saw everything," said Emma.

With their squeaking bed giving audible testimony to what they were doing, Bob listened to David humping Emma hard and fast. No doubt, wishing it was him humping her, he listened to the sound of Emma's soft, sexy, sexually aroused voice while obviously enjoying her husband fucking her. He listened to their bed rhythmically squeaking, them making love, having sex, and fucking until David spoke again.

"Did you turn to face him when leaning forward to remove laundry from the basket?"

Emma laughed again.

"Yes, in the way that you confessed that you wanted me to flash Bob my naked breasts, I turned to face him while bending at the waist for him to see my naked breasts down my open nightgown top. When facing him while bending at the waist, the top of my nightgown fell completely wide-open. From where he was sitting, he had the perfect down-nightgown view of my naked tits," said Emma. "Now, not only had I flashed him my naked ass and my naked pussy but also, I flashed him most of my naked breasts, too.

She paused as if thinking what more to say.

"And just as you asked me to do, I turned away from him and bent at the waist for him to see even more of my naked ass and the back of my naked pussy up the back of my short nightgown. With him sitting there sipping his coffee and pretending to read his newspaper while staring over at me, he saw everything that you wanted him to see. He saw all that I was showing and everything that he, no doubt, wanted to see of my nearly, naked body," she said.

With their bed squeaking loud enough and rhythmically enough for Bob to surmise what they were doing behind their closed, bedroom doors, he listened to them having sexual intercourse again while he stroked his naked prick. Stroking himself harder and faster, clearly, he was imagining Emma naked. Undoubtedly, he was imaging having sex with her. Obviously, he was imagining her blowing him and him cumming in her mouth. Clearly, he was imagining fucking her in the way that her husband was fucking her now.

# # #

"And what was he doing while watching you?"

She laughed.

"He wears that too small, skimpy bathrobe, the one that barely closes in front, with nothing underneath. When I stepped inside to get another basket of laundry, I watched him fondle the head of his cock to an erection from our back window. I watched him stroking his prick while obviously, imagining me naked and having sex with me," said Emma with a dirty laugh. "Obviously, he was getting ready to flash me his naked cock because I flashed him my naked ass and my naked pussy. He's as much of a pervert as you are," she said with a dirty laugh.

No doubt, wishing he was in the room with them to watch them having sex, every time they fell quiet, Bob could only imagine what they were doing. Whatever her husband was sexually doing with his wife, obviously, Bob wished that he was the one having sex with Emma. At the very least, with his deceased wife having such small breasts, and with him always wondering what it would be like to have sex with a big breasted woman, clearly, he'd love to see, touch, feel, fondle, and suck Emma's giant breasts.

"Any woman with your pretty face and sexy and shapely body would bring out the perversity in any man," said David returning Emma's dirty laugh with his dirty laugh. "And then what happened," he asked? "Tell me. I want to know."

The bed gave one, long squeak when Emma turned to the side to face her husband.

"When I saw that he was sexually interested in seeing more of my naked body, that was when I gave him a real show," she said with a sexy laugh. "Every time I grabbed a piece of wet laundry from the basket, I pulled it up against my body while raising the front of my nightgown higher to continually flash him my naked pussy. I made sure that he saw all that he wanted to see and all that I wanted to show him of my naked cunt by pulling the front of my nightgown up with the wet laundry."

Bob heard the bed give one, loud squeak again as if David had turned to face his wife. Undoubtedly, he wished he was in bed with Emma. Not having to guess what Bob was thinking, undoubtedly, he imagined her husband feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. Not stopping there, clearly, he imagined Emma fondling the head of her husband cock while stroking his prick and having erotic pillow talk. In the way that he wished Emma was blowing him, Bob imagined her blowing her husband. Putting a gentle hand behind her pretty redhead, he imagined David cumming in his wife's mouth.

"Sometimes, with my pussy totally exposed, as if I was accidentally flashing him instead of deliberately flashing him my wet nightgown remained in place nearly up to my waist before it fell. Then, while holding the wet laundry against my chest and pinning it with clothespins, I made sure that he got a good, long look at the tops of my naked breasts through my soaking, wet nightgown," she said.

Obviously pleased that Emma had exposed her naked and nearly, naked body to their neighbor numerous times, David looked at his wife with sexual excitement.

"Tell me again, how did exposed your nearly naked breasts to him," he asked? "With his wife flat chested, he must have been so sexually excited to see your giant breasts through your wet nightgown. Now, that he's seen most of your nearly, naked breasts, I bet he wished he could touch them, feel them fondle them, and suck them."

She laughed sexily.

"Every time I leaned forward; the top of my nightgown fell wide-open. While deliberately exposing most of my naked breasts to him, to make sure that he could see even more, I pulled the front of my low-cut nightgown down with the wet laundry concealing my fingers. With me holding the wet laundry up to my breasts, it didn't take long for my sheer nightgown to be soaking wet and totally see-through," said Emma with a dirty laugh. "Clearly, as if I was topless, he could see my big, naked tits, my areolas, and my nipples.

When they fell silent, again, no doubt, Bob imagined all that they were doing. Perhaps, David was fondling Emma's giant breasts while she stroked his cock. Maybe they were kissing, French kissing. His sexual fantasy come true; he'd love nothing more than to French kiss Emma while feeling her big tits as she stroked his cock. Only, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, with her not a whore, just a deliberate or inadvertent exhibitionist, he knew that he'd never have sex with his neighbor's wife just as he knew that she'd never have sex with him.

# # #

"Was he looking?"

He heard her let out a sexually, excited laugh.

"Was he looking?" She laughed again. So very melodically sexy, Bob loved her laugh. "Yes, he was looking. Of course, he was looking. He was staring and leering. Duh?"

She laughed again.

"I wish I was there to see you flashing. I wish I was there to see him looking. I can't believe you showed him your naked ass, your naked pussy, and your nearly, naked breasts," said David.

He exhaled a big sigh of sexual frustration.

"With him horny enough to flash me his erect, naked prick, of course, he was looking. Only, in the way that he always stares at me as if I'm naked, even when I'm fully dressed, undressing me with his eyes, it's obvious to me that he wanted to do more than just look," said Emma. "Not only does he want to see me naked but also, by the way that he was staring at me, I could tell that he wanted to have sex with me."

As if pausing to reel in his sexual excitement, as if not hearing and totally comprehending what his wife had just said, it took a minute before David asked her his next question.

"Wait. Back up. Did you say that he flashed you his erect, naked cock?" David looked at his wife with sexual excitement. "Bob flashed you his prick?"

She laughed out loud.

"As if his stiff prick was a clothesline that I could have hung your wet socks over it, his erect cock was sticking straight out of his bathrobe while he talked to me from across the driveway. His hands were in his pockets and his bathrobe was deliberately pulled wide open. He wanted me to see his prick. In the way that he saw my naked ass, my nearly, naked tits, and my naked pussy, with him deliberately flashing me, I saw his throbbing and pulsating, naked, erect prick," said Emma with a laugh.

As if David was a horny teenager and his wife was his MILF of a mother, he looked at Emma with sexual desire and lustful horniness.

"And what did you do when you saw his erect, naked prick," asked David?

She laughed out loud.

"What did I do?" She laughed again. "I did what any sexually aroused woman would do. As if he was a stripper with whipped cream on his dick, I stared at his erect prick while sliding a slow tongue across my lips. I wanted him to know that I not only saw his naked cock but also sexually wanted his naked prick," said Emma. "I swear to God. I wanted to suck him right there while he felt my breasts and fingered my nipples. Only, I wanted to check with you first, not for your permission but just to tell you," she said.

Then, she looked at her husband as if she had a confession to make.

"Now, don't take this the wrong way, David, because I love your big cock but Bob has a really, big dick. Oh, my God. I'd love to wrap my hand around that monster to stroke him before taking his cock in my mouth to suck him," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'd love him to fuck me with that club that he has between his legs."

As if her husband was tickling her, even though he wasn't, she giggled her sexual delight at the size of Bob's prick. Obviously, voyeurism and exhibitionism takes two. As much as her husband wanted her to flash Bob, she wanted to flash Bob. As much as she wanted to flash Bob, unbeknownst to her husband and even to herself, she wanted Bob to flash her, too. As much as her husband wanted her to have sex with Bob, and, no doubt, Bob wanted to have sex with her, now that she was sexually aroused, she wanted to have sex with Bob, too.

# # #

"Tell me the truth. Be honest. If I said it was okay for you to do so, if I gave you my permission to blow him, would you suck him? If you could, would you give him a blowjob while he fondled your big, naked breasts and sucked your huge, erect nipples," asked David? "Would you allow Bob to cum in your mouth? Would you allow him to give you a cum bath?"

No doubt, sexually excited by David's question of her blowing him, alas and unfortunately, and nothing more than a sexual fantasy, Bob imagined her shaking her head no.

"I beg your pardon," she said looking at him aghast? "You're permission? What am I your daughter," she asked looking at him stunned? "Sucking someone's cock is my decision and not your decision. Besides, flashing him is one thing, David, but sucking Bob's cock is something else," said Emma. "I suppose after watching him fucking me and giving me a sexual orgasm with his big prick, you'd want him to cum in my mouth and give me a cum bath, too."

David looked at his wife apologetically before looking at her with sexual excitement when she mentioned Bob fucking her, giving her a sexual orgasm with his prick, cumming in her mouth, and giving her a cum bath.

"Sorry," said David. "I didn't mean that the way it sounded. Please, forgive me. I'm just sexually excited that you flashed Bob and he flashed you," he said. "And for the record, I would love for him to fuck you, just as I'd love for you to blow him. I would love for him to cum in your mouth, all over your face, and across your huge, naked breasts," he said with a dirty laugh.

Emma gave her husband a hurt look.

"I'm not a whore, David. "I'm your wife. You're the only man I've ever sexually been with," she said. "A good Catholic girl, I was a virgin when I married you."

Obviously, knowing his wife better and suspecting that she'd, no doubt, fuck Bob and suck his cock if she had the chance, David laughed.

"You may have been a virgin then but you're no virgin now," he said with another dirty laugh. "Besides, it's okay if you want to blow him. I don't mind. Really, I don't. That's totally your decision and whatever you decide, I'm good with it," he said pausing. "That would be so hot for you to have sex with another man."