Flashing Tits, Pussies & Cocks Ch. 03

Story Info
Son has sex with his sexy, 65-year-old MILF of a mother.
8.2k words
4.63
45k
49
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David has incestuous sex with his 65-year-old of a mother.

This chapter is about David massaging his MILF of a mother, Mary, sexually seducing her, and having incestuous sex with her.

Continued from Chapter 02:

Unembarrassed and unashamed, she sat beside him topless while facing him. Emma was as sexually aroused showing another man her naked breasts as David was sexually excited that his wife was flashing another man her naked tits, and as Bob was enthralled in seeing Emma's naked breasts. Now, with her finally having a flashing story to tell, she couldn't wait to tell her exhibitionist friends that she showed her neighbor her naked breasts. Diane and Carol would be so proud of her for not only flashing Bob her naked ass and pussy but now for exposing her naked breasts to him, too.

With him never removing his eyes from Emma's naked breasts and from watching Bob's reaction to seeing her big, naked tits, David was sexually thrilled watching his wife expose her naked tits to their neighbor. Making for two, very happy men, clearly, Bob was sexually excited seeing Emma's huge breasts up close and David was sexually captivated watching his wife expose her naked breasts to her neighbor. No doubt, as he had already confessed, Bob couldn't wait to touch, feel, fondle, and suck her enormous tits.

"Wow, Emma. Your breasts are so big and so shapely. Never have I seen breasts as big and as shapely as your huge tits," he said looking up at her looking back at him. "If you don't mind me asking, how big are they?"

She smiled with pride while cupping and lifting her enormous breasts in her hands as if offering them to him.

"They're a triple D cup. Unable to buy a bra in an off the rack women's clothing store, I have to buy my bras from custom fit bra store for much more money. Even then, it's impossibly difficult to find a bra that comfortably fits," she said with sadness.

He continued staring at her naked tits. He paused his staring to take a big breath and, as if asking his permission, he looked at David before looking back at Emma. "May I touch them? May I feel them? May I fondle your naked tits? I would love to suck your huge, erect nipples."

David gave his wife an affirmative nod and Emma gave Bob a sexy smile.

"Of course. I love having my breasts touched, felt, fondled, and my nipples fingered," she said. "I'd love nothing more than for you to suck my nipples, Bob. I love having my nipples sucked and my breasts fondled."

As if Bob had never felt tits before, he was all over Emma's huge breasts. He touched them. He felt them. He squeezed them and he fondled them while turning, twisting, and pulling her big, erect nipples.

"They're so big that I can't even fit them in my hand, and as you can tell from my big feet and my big cock, I don't have small hands," he said with a laugh while holding up his big hands. "I can't believe how soft and how firm they are at the same time," he said gulping out his next question with nervousness. Then, obviously nervous, asking her permission again, he asked if he could suck her tits. "May I suck them? May I suck your nipples, Emma," asked Bob looking from Emma to look at David before he looked back at Emma.

She giggled her delight at Bob's nervousness. Accustomed to making men nervous with her big tits, whenever walking down the street fully dressed, men always stare. Men always leer and ever since she was a teenager, men whistle and even make lude comments.

"Hey, Baby, I'd love to see you jogging with those big tits," was a typical comment from a man on the street.

# # #

"Sure," said Emma. "I love having my tits sucked," she said again. "Yet, first, do me a favor."

Bob looked at Emma ready to do anything she asked.

"A favor? What? Anything. Ask me anything," said Bob. "Anything. What would you like me to do? What's your favor, Emma?"

As if she was a naughty schoolgirl sexually teasing her classmate, she giggled at his eager, sexual anticipation of her asking him a favor.

"Take off your pants and your underwear. I want to see your cock. Show me your big dick. My husband's prick is the only prick I've ever seen, touched, stroked, sucked, and fucked," said Emma hinting at all that was soon to come.

As if his pants were on fire, Bob removed his pants and stepped out his underwear. As if he was a horny teenage boy, his cock erected itself as soon as he removed his underwear. As it did when he stood in his driveway talking to her, his stiff prick stuck straight out as if begging her to touch him, stroke him, suck him, and fuck him.

"May I touch you and stroke you while you suck my tits," asked Emma?

Bob's mouth fell open with shocked surprise.

"Are you kidding me," he asked with a dirty laugh? "Yes, of course. I'd love for you to touch my cock while stroking my prick, Emma," he said. "I haven't had sex since my wife died. And with my wife the only woman that I've intimately known, I've never had sex with a woman as sexy, as curvaceous, and as beautiful as you."

# # #

As if she was grabbing the handle of a hammer, Emma reached out her hand and wrapped her fingers around his cock. As if not wanting to let go and as if afraid that he'd pull away, she squeezed his prick while he felt her tits and sucked her nipples. Then, slowly stroking him while her husband watched, she stroked him a little faster and a little harder. Other than her husband's erect prick, she had never stroked another cock before. Already knowing the answer to her question, deliberately teasing him, Emma asked him her next loaded question.

"May I masturbate you, Bob?" As if begging him to allow her to masturbate him, she stared up at him with her big, blue eyes and with his big, erect prick in her hand. "I'd love to watch you cum."

As if he suddenly couldn't speak, at a loss for words, Bob looked at her with shocked sexual excitement.

"Yes, yes, of course," he finally uttered. "Oh, my God. I would love for you to masturbate me, Emma," said Bob seemingly looking a little disappointed that she wasn't asking to blow him. "I would love to cum for you. I would love to see you watching me cum."

Yet, with her a married woman and with her husband there watching, perhaps, it was too much to expect that she would blow him, allow him to cum in his mouth, and swallow his cum. Obviously, just as this was the first time that he had sex with someone else, this was their first-time having sex with someone else, too.

Under the watchful eye of her husband, she stroked him a little faster and a little harder. He felt and fondled her naked breasts and fingered her nipples while Emma continued masturbating Bob. Then, shocking him, asking him all that he had obviously hoped to hear, she asked him her next question.

"May I take you in my mouth? May I suck your prick, Bob? May I blow you? I'd love for you to cum in my mouth," said Emma while driving him mad with sexual excitement.

Bob stared at her stunned.

"I'd be honored for you to blow me, Emma. It would be my sexual privilege for you to blow me. I've love for you to suck my prick, just as I'd love to ejaculate my cum in your mouth," he said sliding a slow finger across her lips.

She sucked his finger while stroking his cock. She continued stroking him and staring up at him. Then, Emma lowered her head to take Bob's stiff prick in her mouth. Only, the second dick she ever had in her mouth, she stroked him while sucking him. Having not had sex since his wife died and with Emma a great cocksucker, it didn't take him long to cum in her mouth. While she looked up at him with her big, blue eyes with his stiff prick in her mouth, he looked down at her with shocked, sexual excitement.

"Emma. Oh, my God, Emma," he said staring down at her staring up at him. "I can't believe you're blowing me. I can't believe you're sucking my cock. I've never felt as much sexual pleasure as I'm feeling now." He looked over at David. "You're a lucky man, David, to have a woman like her in your life."

David gave Bob a smile while watching him put a gentle hand to the back of his wife's red, pretty head. As if Emma was his wife or his girlfriend, he lovingly stroked her beautiful, long, lush, red hair. Then, humping her mouth, he fucked her face. As much as Emma wanted Bob to cum in her mouth, obviously, he couldn't wait to cum in her mouth. Finally, he confessed something that he had never told anyone.

"This is the first blowjob I've ever had in my life. I was married to my wife for forty-years and in all of that time, even when she was inebriated, she never took me in her mouth. She never blew me. She never sucked my cock," he said with sadness and with a long pause as if rethinking his sexual confession. "I've never ejaculated cum in a woman's mouth. You'll be the first woman that I've ever experienced receiving a blowjob," he said.

Chapter 03:

After Emma blew Bob and allowed him to cum in her mouth, collecting on his part of the bargain with his wife, David paid his mother a surprised visit.

"Well, this is a nice surprise," said Mary to her son, David. "I didn't expect to see you today. Yet, I'm glad you're here," she said giving him a loving smile. "I always love seeing my baby boy," she said giving him a big hug, a squeeze, and a peck on the lips.

As if dry humping his mother from the front, tempted to reach down to feel her ass through her clothes, David returned his mother's hug with his tight squeeze. Then, when his mother, Mary, kissed him on his lips, returning her kiss with his kiss, he kissed her a little longer and a little harder than she kissed him. He kissed her a little longer and a little harder than he usually does.

Already sexually excited with the sexual anticipation of sexually seducing his mother, while making his sexual intentions known, he pressed his growing erection against her tummy. She felt good in his arms and better than he had remembered. He was tempted to part his mother' lips with his tongue and French kiss her. He'd love nothing more than to French kiss his mother while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes.

Only not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, even though he wanted to stick his tongue in her mouth and sexually arouse her with his deep, wet kisses, he didn't dare French kiss his mother. Deserving more respect than that, she was his mother and not some whore that he asked home for the night. Catching her by surprise, yet, seemingly and intuitively, knowing what he so sexually wanted, she looked at him with shock before looking at him with a flash of sexual arousal. Who better to know that wants and needs of a son than his mother?

"Sorry Mom. I'm just happy to see you," he said covering the faux pas of his dry hump of a sexual hug and his long and hard sexual kiss. "I missed you."

# # #

As if noticing him as a potential lover for the first time, she looked at him differently than she had ever looked at him before. She looked at him with confused shock and sexual arousal. This was her son and not some man that she randomly met on the street. Then, as if brushing aside the sexual intent of his hug and his kiss with mere mother and son context, she gave her son an understanding smile.

"So, what do I owe the pleasure of your company and your unexpected visit?"

Not answering her question, he looked at his mother when she grimaced, grabbed at her shoulder, and rubbed her neck. Obviously, she was in pain. Obviously, his mother was in some sort of physical discomfort.

"What's wrong, Mother?"

Seemingly embarrassed that she showed him her pain, she laughed while brushing off her physical discomfort.

"Old age. Don't worry about it. I'm just getting old," she said. "Especially with this cold, damp, and rainy weather, I suddenly ache everywhere."

Especially after his wife said that his mother was old, David made a face and looked at his mother as if she was nuts. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. If ever there was one, she was such a MILF.

"Old? You're not old. You just turned sixty-five-years-old. Sixty-five is the new forty-five," he said. "You're still young. You're still vivacious. You're still sexy and beautiful. You have a lot of life still to live," he said putting his arm around her waist and spinning her around the living room in an impromptu waltz.

Obviously, in pain, she pulled away from him to rub her shoulder and neck again.

"Ow. Ow. Ow," she said at her son manhandling her by trying to dance with her. "I'm sorry but I awakened with a stiff neck and then the pain traveled to my shoulder. Would you be a dear and apply some Bengay to my shoulder," she asked?

# # #

As if she was removing her blouse, he held his breath while watching her unbuttoned the top, two buttons of her blouse to allow him enough room to squeeze his horny hand inside the back of her shirt. When she did, with him the voyeuristic and incestuous pervert that he is, he stared down at all that he could see of his mother's long, sexy line of cleavage? Already imagining seeing and feeling his mother's naked breasts, he smiled sexily at his mother. No doubt, with no one knowing him better than his mother, she clearly knew what his sexy smile was all about.

The first time noticing his sexual attraction to her, he looked at her in the way that a man looked at a woman. He no longer looked at her as if she was his mother. He looked at her as if she was his lover. Obviously, in the way that she returned his sexual look with her sexual look, his mother was just as sexually frustrated as he was horny. It was at that moment that she clearly knew that she could sexually seduce her son if she was ready to go down that forbidden road.

Taking her by surprise, she caught him staring at the impressions her breasts made in her blouse. Truth be told, as much as he loved his wife's humongous tits, he loved his mother's big tits, too. She had big, beautiful breasts, not as big as his wife's breasts, of course, but she had a rack. She had D cup breasts. He'd love to not only see her naked tits but also, he'd love to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them. He'd love to sexually bond with his topless mother by becoming sexually intimate with her naked breasts.

"I can do better than applying smelly Bengay to your neck and shoulder, Mom. I'll give you a massage. I always do that for Emma. With her breasts so big, they pull on her lower back. She has lots of lower back pain. My massages relieve her pain," said David while ready to massage his mother. "Would you like a massage, Mom," he asked while rubbing his hands together to build the friction when she gave him an okay by nodding her head? "Remove your blouse."

Stopping her dead in her tracks, her mouth involuntarily fell open with shocked, sexual excitement. She looked at her son with foreboding before a flash of sexual arousal took hold of her facial expression. Then, she looked at her son again, this time, as if she was a horny teenage girl going to a drive-in movie for the first time.

As if she was thinking about obeying her son and removing her blouse, she nibbled on her lip. Then, she fidgeted with the buttons of her blouse with her fingers. She looked up at her son with guilt and misgivings. Obviously, she wanted to remove her blouse but in good conscience, she couldn't.

Did she dare remove her blouse? She wasn't wearing a bra. Did she dare show her son her naked breasts? Seemingly daring herself to do so, obviously wanting to bare her naked breasts to her son, she continued fingering with the buttons of her blouse while biting her lip. Perceptibly, fearing what he'd do or what she'd do if she stood before her son topless, with her at the crossroad of incestuous sex, this was quite the conundrum.

# # #

"Remove my blouse," she asked with a look of embarrassment as if she didn't hear his statement or was struggling to obey it? "I'm sorry but I can't remove my blouse, David," said Mary.

She slowly shook her head as if she needed that extra bit of head movement to stop herself from being naughty and sexually provocative by removing her blouse and exposing her naked breasts to her son. Sexually excited by the thought of his mother removing her blouse and sitting on the sofa in her big, white brassiere, he laughed nervously. He'd love to see his mother in her brassiere. Seeing her in her bra would give him something more to masturbate over while masturbating over Emma blowing Bob while he had his wicked, sexual way with her naked tits.

Thinking back to the last time he had seen his mother in her brassiere, it had been years since he had seen his mother in her brassiere. Trying to remember the last time he had seen the tops of her meaty breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage; again, it had been years. It has been even longer since he had seen his mother's naked tits, her symmetrical areolas, and her erect nipples. He couldn't count how many times he had masturbated over seeing his mother's naked breasts.

"Why not? I've seen you in your bra before, Mother," he said. "What's the big deal? It's just a brassiere. It's as if you're wearing your bikini top. I've seen you in your bikini dozens of times. It isn't as if you'd be topless, Mother," he said with a nervous, little laugh while suddenly imagining his mother topless and him feeling and massaging his mother's big, naked breasts with his horny hands. "C'mon. Remove your blouse so that I can give you a nice, deep tissue, and relaxing massage."

As if she was parched and needed a drink, while staring at him with sexual arousal, as if she was ready to give her son a blowjob, she ran a slow tongue across her full lips. Obviously, with his father dead for a long time, it had been years since his mother had sex. No doubt, just the suggestion of her exposing her naked breasts to her son was enough to get her in the mood to expose herself. Like mother like son, the mere suggestion of showing him her naked breasts was seemingly enough for her to want to have sex with him.

"I'm not wearing a bra," she said biting her lip while looking at her son with sexual arousal. "I couldn't lift my arm. I was in so much pain that I couldn't get my bra on this morning. Had I known you were coming over; I would have braced myself against the pain and forced myself to put on my bra."

He made a face, rolled his eyes, and shrugged.

"So?" He laughed. "It's okay, Mother." While staring at the big impressions her braless breasts made in her blouse, he gave her a suggestive look and a sexy smile. "I've seen your naked breasts plenty of times before," he said with shrug and a shit eating grin. "It's only tits. I've seen plenty of naked breasts."

# # #

She looked at him confused as if trying to remember when he could have seen her topless.

"You have," she asked looking at him disbelievingly while making a face as if she didn't believe him? "You've seen my naked breasts?"

Obviously, embarrassed now, she folded her arms across her chest as if denying him from staring at her braless breasts. As if he was imagining seeing her naked breasts now, David smiled at his mother while nodding his head.

"Several times," he said.

She looked at her son with shocked embarrassment.

"When did you see my naked breasts?" She paused as if trying to think when he could have seen her naked breasts. Obviously, so very long ago, she didn't remember. "I would have remembered you seeing me topless. I would have remembered being embarrassed that you saw my naked breasts," she said with some modicum of self-assurance.

Suddenly, he was sexually excited just talking about his mother's big, naked tits. Now that he knew she wasn't wearing a bra; tempted to reach out and feel her breasts through her blouse while fingering her nipples, he wanted to see her naked breasts. His mind was filled with images of all the times he saw her naked tits. Her breasts were nowhere as big as Emma's DDD cup breasts but, compared to the average woman's B and C cup breasts, she still had big boobs. She wore a 36 D cup bra.