Flashing Tits, Pussies & Cocks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, yes, Mom. I'd love for you to masturbate me. I'd love for you to make me cum. Make me cum, Mommy. Make me cum."

While not letting go of his erect prick, she sat up in bed to give him a naughty look and a sexy smile.

"Tell me," she said looking at him seductively while sliding a slow tongue across her lips as if hinting that's where she wanted him to cum. "Where would you like to cum," she asked giving him another sexy look and a naughty smile? "Would you like to cum all over my hand, across my naked breasts, in my mouth, or in my pussy?"

He looked at his mother as stunned as he was sexually excited while she slid a slow tongue across her lips again.

"In your mouth, Mom. I've always sexually fantasized of you blowing me. I've always wanted to cum in your mouth," he said sliding a slow finger across his mother's full, red lips. "I want you to suck my cock. I want to cum in your mouth, Mother."

# # #

He reached down to feel, squeeze, and fondle her big breasts. He fingered her erect nipples with one hand while cupping, feeling, and fingering her panty clad pussy with his other hand. His sexual fantasy come true; he couldn't believe he was finally having incestuous sex with his mother.

With her consensually complicit in their forbidden, sexual affair, David's mother, Mary, moved halfway down the bed and took him in her hand again before taking him in her mouth. His mother was stroking his cock while sucking his cock. Obviously, with her not pushing him away and rejecting him, instead, with her blowing him, she wanted to have illicit sex with him as much as he wanted to have forbidden sex with her.

His mother was sucking his cock while stroking his prick. Hard for him to wrap his head around, as if he was imagining it, David couldn't believe that his sexy MILF of a mother was blowing him. Further, he couldn't believe she was going to allow him to cum in her beautiful mouth. His long time, sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't wait to cum in his mother's mouth.

While stroking him faster, she stroked him harder. Obviously, she was determined to get her son to cum. Clearly, she was determined for her son to cum in her mouth. Even though he was enjoying the moment while wishing this forbidden, sexual intimacy would last forever, he couldn't wait to cum in his mother's willing mouth. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated over imagining his mother blowing him and him cumming in her mouth.

"Cum, David, cum. Cum in your mother's mouth. I need to taste you cum. I need to swallow your cum. Cum, David, cum," she said continuing to stroke him harder and faster while sucking him deeper. "Cum in Mommy's mouth."

As if Mommy was the keyword, as soon as she said Mommy, he ejaculated a huge load of cum in his mother's mouth. Then, thinking he was done cumming, when she released his prick from her lips, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over his mother's face, in her grey hair, and across her naked breasts.

"Wow! That was a lot of cum, David," said Mary wiping her face, her hair, and her breasts with some tissues. "Have you been saving that cum just for me," she asked with a sexy laugh?

Still not done, crazed with having sex with his mother, surprising her, he pulled his mother's panties down and off. He exposed his mother's naked ass and her trimmed, brown pussy to his horny eyes. Not taking no for an answer, spreading her legs wide open, in the way that she stroked and sucked him, he fingered and licked his mother. He ate his mother's cunt while rubbing her clit harder and licking her pussy faster. Having not had a sexual orgasm in such a long time, it didn't take her long to have a sexual orgasm now.

"Oh, David. Oh, my God, David. Something your father would never do, don't stop. Please don't stop eating me. Eat me, David. Eat me. Eat my pussy. Eat your mother's cunt," she said closing her eyes and breathing through her mouth. "You're going to make me cum," she said putting her hands on each side of his head. "You're going to make Mommy cum."

She pressed down on his head with her hands while moving his face side-to-side and rubbing her wet pussy all over his face. Bathe in his mother's vaginal secretions, he had his mother's pussy juices everywhere, in his mouth, up his nose, in his eyes, and all over his face. Just as he never thought his mother would suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth, he never thought his mother would allow him to masturbate her before allowing him to eat her cunt.

"You're going to give your mother a sexual orgasm. Oh, David. Oh, my God, David. Make Mommy cum, David," she said. "Make Mommy cum."

As if Mommy and David were her keywords, as soon as she said Mommy and David together, she fell quiet while having her sexual orgasm and enjoying the afterglow of sex.

To be continued...