Flashing Tits, Pussies & Cocks Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, of cheating on his wife, he masturbated over imagining his mother, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law naked while having sex with them. He imagined Emma wanting to have sex with someone, perhaps, one of his friends so that he could have sex with his mother, with her mother, and with her sister. How could he cheat on her with someone, especially with their relatives, when she never cheated on him with anyone, that is, until now when she had sex with their neighbor, Bob?

Finally, after flashing Bob her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked tits, she wanted to have sex with him while he watched. Now, with everything out in the open for her to have sex with Bob, she agreed for him to have sex with his mother, with her mother, and with her sister. After she already had sex with Bob, David just hoped that his mother, her mother, and her sister would all agree to have sex with him.

With his wife never having an extramarital affair and never even confessing that having sex with other men was her sexual fantasy, it wasn't until she had sex with their next-door neighbor that the sexual flood gates opened. He still couldn't believe that she flashed their next-door neighbor her naked ass and her naked pussy. Surprised that he didn't have a coronary seeing her humongous tits, he still couldn't believe that she showed Bob her huge, naked breasts.

There was a time when he would have been angry that she flashed her neighbor her sexy and shapely naked body but not now. Yet, as they grew older and were married longer, he encouraged her to flash his friends, but she never did. Now, that she flashed their neighbor, instead of being possessively jealous that another man saw his wife practically naked, he was sexually excited.

Moreover, as long as he could watch, he enjoyed watching his wife having sex with their neighbor while he masturbated himself. Maybe, now that she flashed their neighbor and had sex with him, she'd flash his friends and have sex with them, too. He never thought that he'd be a cuckold husband but, assuredly, now that his wife is willing to have sex with other men while he watched, he is one now.

Now that his wife is open to having swinging, sexual relationships with other men, instead of wanting to have sex with his wife's friends and/or strangers, he wanted to have sex with his mother, with her mother, and with her sister. Now, that he had sex with his mother and with her mother and, hopefully, soon to have sex with her sister, all part of the deal, it would only be a matter of time before his wife had sex with his father and his brother. Keeping it all in the family, incestuous sex was the perfect way to test the swinging, lifestyle waters.

Then, as soon as he thought about having sex with his mother as his reality instead of his sexual fantasy, the incestuous floodgates opened. Seriously, who better to have sex with than with the women that you love? As much as he loved his mother, he loved his mother-in-law and his sister-in-law, too. With him sexually lusting over her mother and her sister for nearly thirty-years, it wasn't much of a stretch to want to have sex with them, too. As a condition of Emma having sex with Bob was David having sex with his mother, her mother and, hopefully, her sister too.

Adding to his incestuous depravity, if he had sex with his mother, her mother and, perhaps, even with her sister, all part of their extramarital agreement, then she wanted to have sex with his father and with his brother, too. After being faithfully married for nearly 30-years, hopefully, this was just the beginning of their swinging lifestyle adventures. Only a matter of time, soon, she'd be having sex with his friends while he had sex with her friends. Who knows, taking their sexual debauchery to another level, maybe they'd become swingers and have sex with strangers, too?

Emma does have some hot and sexy friends. Admittedly, he had masturbated over her best friend, Maureen, more than once while imagining her naked and having sex with her. In the way that Bob stared at Emma and her big tits, his friends all stare at his wife and her big tits. Especially in the way that she bounces around the backyard in her bikini after having had a few drinks, no doubt, while wishing her big boobs would fall out of her bra, his friends never remove their eyes off of her big, bouncing tits.

Ever since the first he introduced Emma to his friends, they'd all love to see her topless. They'd all love to see her naked. As if they were meeting a sexy and promiscuous woman for the first time instead of meeting his morally, modest wife, they'd all love to see her without her clothes. They'd all love to have sex with his sexy and shapely wife. It had taken her years to want to have sex with other men. Now, with her wanting to explore her sexual fantasies with other men, he was free to explore his sexy fantasies with other women.

Now, that they're having sex with others, he'd love to flash Emma's enormous breasts to his friends. He imagined her serving them beers topless when they're playing poker. He imagined his friends touching, feeling, and fondling her big tits while fingering her erect nipples when playing Marco Polo with her in the pool. He imagined watching them touching and feeling her everywhere that a man should never touch and feel another man's wife. He imagined his wife sucking and fucking his friends while he licked and fucked her friends.

Not stopping her from flashing just his friends, he imagined his wife opening the front door to the pizza delivery man while topless, naked, or wearing a towel that would fall. Maybe he could even convince her to give her neighbor on the other side of them a free show by undressing and dressing with the shade up and their light on in their bedroom. As long as she told him what she did and who she did it with, he'd love her to expose herself and have sex with other men.

Now that they're sexually liberated and more uninhibitedly and sophisticated, maybe he could persuade her to flash her tits to truckers on the highway. Maybe, she'd flash men waiting for their wives and girlfriends her huge breasts while dressing and undressing with the dressing room curtain not closed all the way. Maybe, she'd finally go to a nude beach with him. He'd love to watch her masturbate on the beach while men watched. He'd love to watch other men having sex with his wife.

Maybe she'd even agree to go to an XXX-movie alone while he watched from a distant seat. He'd love for men to sit beside her, in front of her, and behind her ready to grope her big tits while undressing her. He'd love to watch her giving men that she didn't know and had never met, hand jobs and blowjobs. He'd love to watch a multitude of men cumming in her mouth and all over her face.

'Wow,' he thought!

# # #

With ulterior, sexual motives on his horny mind, he called his sister-in-law, Jenna, to ask if he could visit. He knew on her day off that she'd be hanging around the house wearing her skimpy, albeit sexy nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe. His wife's sister wasn't as nearly modestly moral as Emma. If anything with her checkered, sexual past from attending frat parties and having sexual fun at spring breaks, Jenna was a slut.

With her not disappointing him, as soon as she opened her front door, the sunlight passed through her thin nightgown and lit her up as if she was naked. With her wearing a short, low-cut, and practically see-through nightgown, he saw them. He finally saw them. Her huge, D cup breasts stuck out like the bumpers on a '59 Caddy. Her, big, already erect nipples captured his attention as if they were the Caddy's taillights. Staring at all that he could see of Jenna's big tits, he was so tempted to feel them, fondle them, and squeeze them while groping them.

He wished that he could see her naked tits without her nightgown getting in the way. In the way that Bob had his wicked, sexual way with his wife's naked breasts, David would love to have his wicked, sexual way with his sister-in-law's naked breasts. With him a sucker for women with big tits, he was glad that his wife, his mother, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law all had big tits. He'd give anything for all four women to lean over him topless while rubbing their big tits all over his face.

"Well, this is a nice surprise," she said. "Sorry that I'm not dressed," she said looking down at herself as if looking to see what he could see of her nearly naked breasts. "Having to dress for work every day, this is my day to relax outfit," said Jenna with a laugh while looking down at where he was staring.

Obviously, with him staring at her nightgown clad breasts, she knew that he could see all her big, nearly, naked tits. She knew because, while standing in front of her full, length mirror, she had already tried on different nightgowns while looking to see which nightgown was the most revealing. With her sashaying and walking sexily in front of him while knowing full well that he could see much of her nearly, naked ass, she escorted him to her living room.

"I made coffee. It's in the carafe in front of you," she said sitting on the couch across from him.

Her nightgown was short enough that when she sat across from him with her knees parted enough for him to see, he saw that she wasn't wearing panties. Without even trying to sexually seduce her, obviously, she was sexually seducing him. Without even trying, as if she had deliberately flashed him, he saw his sister-in-law's naked pussy. He couldn't believe he saw Jenna's naked pussy. He saw her naked cunt. Having seen his mother's naked pussy and his mother-in-law's naked pussy, this was the first time seeing his sister-in-law's naked pussy.

'Wow,' he thought again while becoming even more sexually excited! 'I've seen my entire families' pussies, my wife, my mother, my mother-in-law, and now my sister-in-law's naked cunts.

As if his eyes were lasers, as if he was hypnotized by her naked pussy and mesmerized by her nearly, naked tits, he continued staring at all that he could see of Jenna's nearly, naked body.

"I just got out of the shower. I didn't feel like getting dressed. With this my day off, I put on a clean nightgown," she said with a sexy shrug. "I love wearing nightgowns when relaxing at home."

He continued staring at all that he could see of his wife's forty-five-year-old, nearly, naked baby sister. He wondered if she had accidentally flashed him her naked pussy or if she was deliberately flashing him her naked cunt. He surmised that if she answered the door in her short, sheer, low-cut nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe over it, then she was deliberately flashing him her naked pussy. Obviously, in the way that his wife and her mother were whores now, single and free, Jenna always had a reputation of being a party girl.

Cunt for cock, in the way that he had continually flashed her and her mother his naked prick by wearing a bathrobe with nothing underneath whenever they visited, now sexually teasing him, Jenna returned his exhibitionism with her exhibitionism. Every time she ever so slowly and ever so seductively crossed and uncrossed her legs, her nightgown moved higher up her shapely thighs and she exposed more of her naked pussy to him. Finally, after a while, the hem of her nightgown was level with her crotch. He could continually see her naked pussy clear enough to count her pussy hairs.

Now, instead of only seeing her naked cunt when she only crossed and uncrossed her legs, with her knees parted open enough, he had a constant view of Jenna's brown, trimmed pussy. In the way that he had flashed her his naked cock when she came up to his room to deliver laundry, she was flashing him her naked pussy now. Was this her not so subtle invitation to have sex with her? Now that he saw her naked pussy, he couldn't wait to finger her naked cunt while licking her naked cunt and before fucking her naked cunt.

'My sister-in-law's naked pussy. Just as I never thought that I'd have sex with my MILF of a mother and/or my MILF of a mother-in-law, now I'm, hopefully, about to have sex with my sexy sister-in-law,' he thought.

After having her mother's cunt in his mouth, he wanted Jenna's cunt in his mouth, too. He'd love to give Jenna a sexual orgasm with his fingers and with his tongue before giving her another one with his cock. He wondered what she sounded like and looked like when cumming. With them having a similar voice and similar mannerism, he wondered if she sounded anything like her sister when having a sexual orgasm.

Now that he's had sex with her sister, Emma, and her mother, Sharon, he wondered how different it would be to have sex with Jenna. He wondered if having sex with her was anything like having sex with her mother and her sister. Perhaps, in the way that his wife was modestly reserved, and her mother was sexually frustrated, with her more sexually experienced, Jenna would be more of a wild, sexual animal. Now that he was seeing flashes of her naked pussy and had already seen most of her nearly, naked breasts, he couldn't help but wonder what she looked like naked.

After waiting for nearly 30-years to have sex with her, he couldn't wait to finger her pussy and lick her pussy. He couldn't wait to make slow, sweet love to his sister-in-law before fucking her hard and fast. He couldn't wait to give his wife's sister a sexual orgasm with his cock. With her on the birth control pill, he couldn't wait to cum in her cunt.

He couldn't wait for her to stroke his cock while sucking his cock. In the way he ejaculated his cum in his wife's mouth, in his mother's mouth, and in his mother-in-law's mouth, he couldn't wait to ejaculate his cum in his sister-in-law's mouth, too. With her having a parade of boyfriends over the years, and with all of her sexual escapades at wild parties, he knew that just as his wife, his mother, and his mother-in-law were, his sister-in-law was a cocksucker, too.

'If I'm not lucky enough that all the women in my life have big tits, I'm lucky that all of the women in my life are cocksuckers,' he thought.

He continued staring at Jenna's naked pussy and the huge impressions her nearly naked tits made in her nightgown. In the way that he stripped his wife's mother naked, he couldn't wait to strip his wife's sister naked, too. In the way that he saw his mother-in-law naked, he couldn't wait to see his sister-in-law naked.

# # #

The only thing that diverted his attention away from her naked pussy was to stare at her nearly, naked breasts. With her knowing that he was coming over for a visit, not bothering to put on jeans and a sweatshirt, a bra and panties, or even a robe, seemingly, as if knowing what he wanted to see, she dressed for the occasion. Her sexy nightgown was so sheer that it was as if she was sitting across from him topless. He could clearly see the size and the shape of her big, beautiful breasts and the erect impressions of her huge nipples.

With her breasts not as big as her sister's triple D breasts or her mother's Double D breasts but, with Jenna having D cup breasts, they were plenty big enough. In the way that some men love sexy legs and shapely asses, David loved tits, especially big tits. With all the women in his family having enormous breasts, he was in breast heaven.

He only wished that they all lived together. Yet, seriously, how many men would want to live with their mothers, their mothers-in-law, and/or their sisters-in-law? Conversely, how many men would want to live with their horny, MILF of a mother, their sexually frustrated, MILF of a mother-in-law, and their sexy, exhibitionist, MILF of a sister-in-law?

If they all lived together, he could see, touch, feel, fondle, and suck all of their tits while fingering their nipples every day. He could take turns sleeping with his wife, his mother, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law and they could take turns having sex with them. How hot would that be? He didn't think he would ever get tired of having a steady diet of sex with his wife, his mother, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law.

"I know why you're here," said Jenna with a dirty laugh while surprising him that she knew the reason for his visit. "Giving me a heads up to see if I was okay with your new, living arrangement," she said with a dirty laugh. "My sister called me to tell me that you now are experimenting with an open marriage."

Not shocked that his wife would warn her sister that he wanted to have sex with her, nonetheless, Jenna's confession took him by surprise. He wondered if his wife's telephone alert was a good thing or a bad thing. He wondered if Jenna would still have sex with him now that she knew that Emma knew they'd be having sex. Yet, with it all out in the open, perhaps, Jenna knowing that Emma was okay with them having sex was a good thing. After all, she was sitting across from him practically naked.

"And what did your sister say was the reason for my visit," he asked as if he didn't know while playing Mickey the Dunce?

Jenna laughed in the same melodious way that her sister laughed. As if they were identical twins, they had identical voices and identical laughs. He wondered if she sucked cock the same way as her sister or if she sucked pricks in the way that her mother knew her way around a cock. No comparison, not even close, his mother and her mother gave him the best blowjobs he ever had. Surprising him with her cocksucking talents, Sharon was a great cocksucker, and was nearly as good as his mother's cocksucking skills.

"She said because you agreed for her to have sex with your neighbor, part of that agreement was for you to have sex with your mother, with my mother, and with me," she said with another, dirty laugh.

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

'She's so pretty,' he thought. 'As pretty as her sister.'

As if sexually teasing him in readiness to suck his cock, she tossed back her long, reddish, brown hair with a practiced move.

"I've been waiting for you to make a sexual move on me since we danced at your wedding. Just married to my sister and I couldn't believe that you were groping my mother's breasts and then my ass."

He shrugged a sexy laugh.

"What can I say? I married into a family with three beautiful women," he said.

Not wasting any more time with small talk, she stared down at the bulge in his jeans.

# # #

"Take off your clothes. I want to see your cock. Show me your prick. Since I broke up with my boyfriend, it's been a while since I've had sex," she said. "I'm horny and sexually frustrated."

Again, as if his clothes were on fire, David stripped himself naked and stood in front of his sister-in-law naked. In the way that her mother reached out for his erect, naked prick, Jenna reached out for his erect, naked prick. While fingering the head of his cock with her manicured fingers, she slowly stroked his swollen prick while staring up at him. Then, in the way that her mother did, she slid a slow tongue across her red full lips while staring up at him. He didn't have to be a psychic to know what she wanted.

"Feel my tits," she said. "Finger my nipples. I like having my tits felt and my nipples fingered while I suck cock," she said leaning forward to take her brother-in-law's stiff prick in her mouth.

David felt and fondled Jenna's big tits while turning, twisting and pulling her nipples.

"You have beautiful tits, Jenna," he said. "They're so soft and yet so firm."

She temporarily removed his cock from her mouth to laugh.

"And you have a beautiful cock. Maybe because it's been a while since I had a cock in my mouth but I love sucking you. I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth. I can't wait to swallow your cum," she said temporarily removing his stiff prick from her mouth to speak.