Flashing Tits, Pussies & Cocks Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She inserted his prick in her mouth again. As if she was determined for him to cum in her mouth, she stroked her harder and faster while sucking him deeper.

"Cum, David. Cum in my mouth," she said.

With her staring up at him, he watched her sucking him and stroking him while he continued feeling her big tits and fingering her nipples.

"Oh, Jenna," he said putting a gentle hand behind her pretty head. "I'm cumming, Jenna. I'm cumming."

With her encouraging him to cum, it didn't take him long to shoot a load of cum in her beautiful mouth. He humped her mouth and fucked her face while shooting his load of cum in her mouth.

'Well, this was easy,' he thought. 'I can't believe my sister-in-law blew me. I can't believe Jenna sucked my cock. I only wonder if this is a one-time event or if I can continue to have sex with my mother, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law. There's nothing that I'd like more than to watch my mother, Mary, have lesbian sex with my wife's mother, Sharon. There's nothing that I'd like more than to watch my wife, Emma, have lesbian sex with her sister, Jenna,' thought David.

"Let's go to my bedroom," she said taking him by his hand. "After you eat my pussy, I want you to fuck my cunt."

As soon as they entered the bedroom, in the same way that he stripped off her mother's nightgown, he stripped off Jenna's nightgown.

To be continued...