Flashing Tits, Pussies & Cocks Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yet, a sight to behold,' he thought. 'Who wouldn't stare at Emma's naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked tits?'

She unknowingly flashed him and the entire neighborhood her naked ass and her naked pussy. Then, when squatting and stretching to put her clothes on the line, she gave whoever was looking a show of her naked breasts. With her nightgown as low-cut as it was short, not only did she flash her naked pussy when squatting but she flashed most of her naked breasts when bending at the waist. Normally, with her morally modest and religious, she would have been embarrassed, mortified, and humiliated that she had flashed anyone her naked body.

When she finally noticed Bob looking, staring, and leering, at first, she was beyond embarrassed that he had seen as much of her naked body. Then, sexually aroused that he had seen all that he obviously wanted to see of her, while pretending that she didn't know he was there staring, she continued hanging laundry while giving him a sexy, flashing show. With her already married nearly 30-years to her husband, the only man she had sexually known, it sexually aroused her that another man would sexually want her, even if that man was her 65-years-old neighbor.

With her barely five-foot tall, every time she stretched to hang her clothes, her nightgown climbed high enough to expose her naked ass and her naked pussy. Whenever she squatted to retrieve more laundry from her basket, she not only flashed him her naked pussy but also, she exposed her naked breasts when the top of her nightgown fell open. Giving him quite the naked show, tempted to remove her nightgown and hang her laundry naked while wondering what he'd do if she did, she was sexually aroused to show him all that he clearly wanted to see.

Finally, after pulling up three loads of wet laundry against her body, the front of her thin, white nightgown was wet enough to reveal the shape and the size of her huge, nearly naked breasts. With her already sexually aroused that her neighbor was seeing so very much of her naked body, her nipples were as erect as his cock. Either he was unaware that he was exposed or was deliberately flashing her but when he came outside to talk to her, his erect cock was sticking straight out of his pajama bottoms.

# # #

"Naked, wet pussy for naked, erect prick. When I saw that he was looking, I deliberately flashed him my naked pussy and ass, and he deliberately flashed me his prick," said Emma to her husband. "With your cock the only cock I've ever known, when I saw Bob's naked prick, I was so sexually aroused that I wanted to stroke him, suck him, and fuck him. He made me so horny while exposing myself to him that I would have done anything that he sexually wanted me to do," she said with a sexy smile and a naughty look.

It wasn't until she told David all that Bob saw of her that she confessed that she wanted to have sex with him. Moreover, it wasn't until he confessed to Emma that he wanted to have sex with not only his mother but also her mother and her sister, that she confessed that she always wanted to have sex with his father and his brother. Keeping it all in the family, how perfect is this forbidden, swinging, sexual scenario materializing?

The only missing ingredient with his father having sex with his daughter-in-law, in the way that he watched Bob having sex with his wife, David would love to watch his father having sex with Emma. He'd love to see his father's reaction to seeing her massive, naked breasts for the first time. He'd love to watch his father feeling and fondling her massive tits while his wife stroked and sucked his cock. He'd love to watch his father cum in her mouth after fucking her. Yet, knowing his father better, he'd never have sex with Emma in front of his son.

Again, the only missing ingredient with his brother having sex with his wife, he'd love to watch his brother having sex with his sister-in-law. He'd love to see his brother's reaction to seeing Emma's enormous, naked breasts for the first time. He'd love to watch his brother feeling, fondling, and sucking her big, naked breasts. He'd love to watch his wife stroking and sucking his brother's cock and his brother cumming in her mouth after fucking her. Yet, knowing his brother better, he'd never have sex with Emma in front of him.

In the way that Emma told him what it was like having sex with Bob, he was ready to tell her what it was like having sex with his mother, her mother, and her sister. Now, once she had sex with his father and brother, he couldn't wait for her to tell him what it was like for her to have sex with them. Maybe, after having sex with his father and brother, she'd agree to having sex with his friends, too. In the way that he'd want her to have sex with his friends, he wanted to have sex with her friends, too.

# # #

"Tell me," asked David of his wife, while hoping that she wouldn't spare him any of the sexy details. "Did you have fun with Bob?"

Even though he was there watching them having sex the first time they had sex while masturbating himself, he knew they had sex again when he was having sex with his mother, with her mother, and with her sister.

"Bob? Oh, my God, Bob," she said with a big, sexy smile. "He's so horny and he has such a big and hard prick. As if he had never seen, touched, felt, fondled and sucked tits before, he couldn't get enough of my big tits. He loved turning, twisting, pulling, and sucking my nipples," she said with a dirty laugh. "And I'm unembarrassed to say, as if I'm a cocksucking whore, that I couldn't get enough of his big dick. I loved stroking and sucking him as much as I loved fucking him."

She smiled at her husband and he returned her smile with his sexually excited grin.

"I'm glad that you had a good, sexual time with our neighbor," he said with a dirty laugh.

She nodded her head in agreement.

"For a sixty-five-year-old man, as if he's a horny teenager, he's insatiable." As if waiting for him to say something, she paused while looking at her husband before she finally confessed. "Don't get mad but I lost count how many times he fucked me and how many times I sucked him. I not only allowed him to cum in my mouth but also, I allowed him to cum all over my face and across my naked tits. He loved cumming on my tits as much as he loved cumming in my mouth. I'm such a cum slut," she said with a dirty laugh.

David laughed, too.

"If you remembered Bob's wife, she was tall, thin, and flat chested," said David. "She had no tits at all, just nipples," he said. "Obviously, he was so very sexually attracted to your huge, naked breasts that you gave him a continual erection," he said with a dirty laugh. "No doubt, with them always enamored with and staring at your big tits, when you have sex with my father and my brother, they'll both feel the same way."

Wishing he was there to watch his wife sucking and fucking their neighbor all of those other times, he smiled warmly at his wife. Happy that she was finally embracing the swinging lifestyle, even if it was only with their neighbor and, hopefully, with his father and brother, this was just the beginning. Now that she had sex with someone other than with him, after she had sex with his father and his brother, he knew that she'd eventually want to have sex with his friends, too. He couldn't wait to have sex with her friends, too.

# # #

"Now that you mention Bob's wife, I remember that she barely had A cup breasts. She was as flat as a board," she said with a pause. "So, tell me, did you have a good time with your mother," asked Emma obviously wanting to hear the incestuous details? "Did she allow you to have sex with her?"

David smiled at his wife over having sex with his mother in the way that she had smiled at him over having sex with Bob.

"To be honest, knowing the morally modest woman that she is, I thought it would be harder to sexually seduce my mother but it was so easy. It was as if she had been waiting for me to make an incestuous, sexual move. Obviously, she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her," said David. "With us both wanting the same thing, she was as sexually frustrated as I was horny."

As if she already knew that Mary was as sexually attracted to her son as he was sexually attracted to his mother, she nodded her head.

"With her horny enough and lonely enough, I always knew that she sexually wanted you. Sometimes, she'd look at you in the way that a woman looks at a man instead of in the way that a mother looks at her son. Something that a woman intuitively knows when another woman wants her man, even if that woman is his mother, I could tell," she said with a laugh. "Tell me. I'm curious. How did it start?"

David sighed a sexually excited sigh while pausing as if recalling all of the sexually exciting details of having incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother.

"My mother had a sore neck and shoulder after sleeping on it the wrong way. She wanted me to apply some Bengay to her neck and shoulder. She unbuttoned the top, two buttons of her blouse for me to squeeze my hand inside but, instead, I suggested a massage. I told her that you always have lower back pain because of your big breasts and my massages helped with the soreness, stiffness, and the pain," he said.

Emma smiled.

"You do give great massages," she said. "You have gifted hands as well as a gifted prick," she said reaching out to feel her husband's cock through his pants.

David looked at his wife with sexual excitement.

"Reluctant at first, because she wasn't wearing a bra, I asked her to remove her blouse. Because of the floral pattern on her blouse, I didn't know that she wasn't wearing a bra," he said with a shrug. "Now, I couldn't wait to see her naked breasts. I eased her embarrassment at exposing her naked breasts to me by telling her that I had seen her naked tits plenty of times before. Not remembering me seeing her topless, she looked at me as if I was making up seeing her topless for me to see her naked tits now," he said with a laugh.

Emma looked at her husband with uncertainty.

"Were you making that up about seeing your mother topless before?"

He made a face.

"No, I don't have to make any of it up," he said. "I saw her naked breasts when she dressed with her bedroom door open when she didn't know that I was home. I saw her naked breasts when she leaned in front of me to pick something off the floor or leaned to serve me breakfast while wearing her low-cut nightgown."

As if thinking about all of the other times that he saw his mother naked or nearly naked, he paused.

"When wearing her nightgown without a robe, I saw most of her naked tits when she stood in front of the bay window when pushing the drapes back on a sunny day. I saw most of her naked body when she stood in front of the TV in her sheer nightgown or stood in front of the refrigerator without the kitchen light. As if she was unaware how much I could see of her through her flimsy nightgown, with her never wearing a robe in front of me, thinking back now, I wonder if she was deliberately flashing me," he said reflecting back.

Then, remembering more occasions when he saw his mother naked, he continued.

"One time, I saw her naked when she ran from the bathroom to the bedroom. She told me to close my eyes but I didn't," he said with a dirty laugh. "I saw her naked breasts again at the beach when she lost her bikini top. I couldn't believe my eyes when she walked all the way up from the water to the blanket before she realized that she was showing me and everyone on the beach her naked breasts.

Emma laughed.

"With your mother having breasts nearly as big as my breasts, I find it hard to believe that she didn't know that she lost her bikini top," she said making a face of disbelief. "I wonder if she had deliberately flashed you and everyone else on the beach."

David nodded his head as if he had wondered the same thing about his mother deliberately flashing him.

"I even confessed that I had masturbated over imagining her naked and having sex with me many times before," he said.

Emma looked at him shocked that he confessed to his mother that he had masturbated over her.

"What did she say when you told her that you masturbated over imagining seeing her naked and having sex with you," asked Emma? "Was she embarrassed or was she sexually aroused by your incestuous confession?"

He smiled.

"Even though she tried to hide her look, her eyes betrayed her. She looked as sexually aroused as I looked sexually excited that I stroked my cock while imagining her naked and having sex with her. Now, that I appeased her embarrassment for unintentionally showing me her naked tits, she appeared as if she was as eager to show me her naked breasts again as I was eager to see her naked breasts again," he said. "She removed her blouse in front of me and didn't even try to hide her naked breasts."

Emma looked at her husband with curiosity.

"You don't have to answer this if it's too awkward of a question, but what was your mother like in bed," she asked?

David looked at Emma with sexual excitement.

"I don't know what it is about these older women, but they've become cocksucking whores. My mother couldn't get enough of my cock and your mother was the same way. They not only stroked my cock and sucked my cock but also, they allowed me to cum in their mouths. They not only swallowed my cum but also, they wanted me to cum all over their faces and across their naked breasts," he said. "They wanted me to give them cum baths and I did."

# # #

Emma laughed.

"Knowing that mature women turn into cocksucking whores gives me something to look forward to when I'm their age," she said with a dirty laugh. "Tell me about my mother. What was she like in bed? Was she as easy to sexually seduce as your mother?"

David laughed.

"Your mother was easier to seduce than my mother and my mother was pretty easy," he said with another laugh. "Obviously, your mother wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. I only regret that I didn't try and seduce the both of them years ago."

Emma looked at her husband with curiosity again.

"Tell me. I'm curious to know. How did it start with my mother?"

He gave her a sexually excited smile.

"Even though you called her to tell her that I was coming over for a visit, she acted as if she didn't know that I was coming. Instead of wearing a robe, she was wearing short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown while standing at the kitchen sink rinsing dishes," he said. "I could see right through that nightgown as if she was naked."

He briefly closed his eyes as if he was recalling making a sexual pass at his mother-in-law and remembering her naked.

"Taking a chance that this was what she wanted, I stood behind her feeling her ass through her nightgown while rubbing myself up against her and slowly raising the back of her nightgown higher. Then, when she didn't stop me, I felt, squeezed, and slapped her naked ass. As soon as I reached around her to play with her pubic hair while fingering her pussy, with her already swooning, she was mine."

Emma laughed.

"Finger my pussy and I'll follow you anywhere," she said. "Obviously, my mother is the same way. Like mother like daughter, we're both masturbation whores. Clearly, we both enjoy having our pussies fingered."

David nodded his head in agreement of her and her mother being masturbation whores.

"I stripped off her nightgown and carried her to the couch. Then, as soon as I stripped off my clothes, she was all over my cock as if she was my prom date. Not wanting to cum just yet, I moved in between her legs and rubbed her clit while licking and fingering her pussy. I ate your mother's cunt. I gave her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue," he said. "She was my bitch and my whore for the day," he said laughing.

Emma laughed with him.

"She must have loved that," she said. "With them from a different generation back then, something my mother confessed when I told her how much you enjoyed giving me oral sex, my father never did that for her. He never gave her oral sex but he always expected her to give him oral sex. He always wanted her to blow him."

David smiled at his wife.

"Like mother like daughter, she loved me eating her pussy," said David swooning as if he was remembering him having sex with Sharon, Emma's mother, his MILF of a mother-in-law. "Then, after I gave your mother a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue, I gave her another one with my cock," she said with pride as if he was a casa nova. "I fucked your mother in the way that I fucked you nearly thirty-years ago on our Honeymoon. I humped her hard and I humped her fast."

Emma laughed.

"She must have loved you pounding her pussy hard and fast enough for her to cum," she said.

David nodded his head.

"She not only allowed me to cum in her pussy but also, she allowed me to cum in her mouth, too." He looked at his wife unsure if he should say what he was thinking. "Your mother was such a whore for my cock. As much as you loved stroking, sucking, and fucking Bob's cock, your mother loved stroking, sucking, and fucking my cock, too."

Emma looked at her husband with gratefulness.

"With her lonely and not having had sex in years, I can imagine how she'd be a whore for your cock," she said giving her husband a kiss on the lips. "Thank you for giving my mother what she obviously wanted and needed," she said. "Now, I'm almost afraid to ask but tell me about my slutty sister," said Emma with a dirty laugh.

He laughed.

# # #

"Speaking of whores, your sister sexually seduced me. I didn't have to seduce her," said David with a dirty laugh. "Like her mother like daughter, she was wearing a short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown. With me sitting across from her in the living room, every time she slowly and seductively crossed and uncrossed her shapely legs, she continually and deliberately flashed me her naked pussy," he said. "As if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, clearly, while hoping that I'd make a sexual move, she wanted me to see her naked cunt."

As if Emma was there watching, seemingly not surprised, she obviously knew that all he said about her slutty sister was true.

"Did she flash you her tits? As much as I love my big tits and my mother loves her big tits, my sister loves her big tits, too," said Emma. "With her quite the exhibitionist, she loves flashing her naked breasts to unsuspecting men," said Emma with a dirty laugh. "Whether to the mailman, the UPS man, or the pizza delivery man, she's always showing her big, naked breasts to unsuspecting men."

David laughed, too.

"She did more than flash me her naked breasts. After she stripped off her nightgown, I saw her naked tits, felt her naked tits, fondled her naked tits, and sucked her naked tits," he said with a look of sexual excitement. "Without a doubt, as much as I wanted to have sex with her, she wanted to have sex with me," he said. "In the same way with my mother, your mother, and your sister, I only wish that I had sex with them years ago. I wasted so many years lusting over them and masturbating over them when I could have been having sex with them."

Again, Emma looked at her husband with curiosity.

"Tell me. I really want to know. If you could have sex with your mother, my mother, and/or my sister again, would you?"

Filled with the sexual anticipation of having sex with all three women again, he gave his wife a sexy grin.

"Are you kidding me," he said laughing? "Not only would I love to have sex with my mother and with your mother again but also, I'd love to have sex with my mother and with your mother together. As much as I'd love to have sex with them again, I'd love to watch them having sex with one another. Moreover," he said pausing as if he was rethinking what he was about to say. "I'd love to have a threesome with you and your sister. I'd love to watch you having sex with one another."