Flashing Tits, Pussies & Cocks Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma looked at her husband as if she had a secret to tell him and a confession to make.

"I don't know about your mother having lesbian sex but, years ago, I caught my mother having lesbian sex with her best friend when they both had a little too much to drink," she said.

Then, in the way that he paused as if rethinking what she was about to say, she paused as if rethinking what she was about to say, too.

"Just before I married you, when I was 21-years-old and my sister was 18-years-old, after a night of drinking, we were so horny and sexually frustrated that made out with one another. Like mother like daughter, we had sex," she said with a dirty laugh. "Then, giving one another sexual orgasms, I went down on her and she went down on me. I ate my sister and she ate me."

David looked at his wife stunned.

"Wow," he said shocked that his once morally modest and religious wife had lesbian sex with her slutty, sexy sister.

Emma returned her husband's look with a sexy smile.

"So, to answer your question, now that my sister has had sex with you, I'm sure she'd have sex with the both of us, too," said Emma. "And now that my mother had lesbian sex with her best friend, as long as your mother is into that sort of thing, I'm sure that they'd have sex with the both of us, too."

Beside himself with sexual excitement, David looked so happy

"Maybe I will have my lesbian, sexual fantasy of your mother having sex with my mother and you having lesbian sex with your sister while I have sex with the four of you," he said with a dirty laugh. "Now that I remember it, years ago, I overheard my mother talking on the phone that she had lesbian sex with her roommate in college."

Emma laughed, too.

"Women aren't as reluctant about having lesbian sex with one another as men are about having gay sex with one another. Men would never have sex with one another. It's not as big of a deal for a woman to have sex with another woman. As long as you get us drunk and sexually aroused enough, you just might have your lesbian, sexual fantasy. You just might," she said with a laugh.

To be continued...