Flashing Tommy

Story Info
An accidental exposure leads to an interesting morning.
2.9k words
3.63
18.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: I'm a married, mother of two grown children. Now past 60, I've decided to look back at my life and share some of my stories with the world. This story takes place in the early 1980s, back when I was single and loving it. There is a drug reference or two and several to alcohol. If that's objectionable to you, kindly move along. Everyone in this story is over 18. Since I've posted to Lit before, I know that I have to describe myself for those with no imagination- 5'-2", natural, dark blonde curls and blue eyes, petite, large A to small B cup size. The rest, imagine on your own.

Flashing Tommy

It would have been wrong to call Ron a boyfriend. Ron was just a guy that I met in a bar. We started partying together and I wound up sleeping with him for a couple of months. At 6-'3", Ron was far too tall for me. He was otherwise average in every way and although a nice enough guy, there was no way I was ever going to fall in love with him. Our common ground was alcohol and a little white powder. Ron had the party, I had the pussy. Was that a fair exchange?

Ron shared a small house with another guy. He was named Tommy. Tommy was the guy that I wished that I had met first. He was dark and handsome and not so damned tall. He had nice hair and drop dead gorgeous brown eyes. He was also kind and charming and his personality was much more to my liking than Ron's. The bad part is that Tommy had a girlfriend. About half of the time that I was spending time at Ron's, Tommy was over at his girlfriend's place. But there were times that Tommy was at there and we all hung out and partied together. I got to know Tommy better during those times.

It was a rare Friday night that Ron asked me over. Ron worked every Saturday, so a Friday date was unusual. We went out to dinner and then came back to his house for a nightcap and an early night of me riding his cock to orgasm. Without the powder, we crashed out before midnight. Ron got up early the next morning and headed to work. He told me to sleep in and to make myself at home as he left.

I got up around nine and walked to the bathroom, slipping one of Ron's shirts over me as a cover-up. Walking out of Ron's room, I noticed that Tommy's door was open and his bed was made. I assumed he was at his girlfriend's and that I was alone in the house.

I used the rest room and then went to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. I'd get in the shower while the coffee was brewing and have it after my shower, then head back to my place for the day. I'd be back for the Saturday night's festivities with Ron later in the evening.

After a long, hot shower, I wrapped my hair in a towel and wrapped my body in another. I slipped back into Ron's room, dropped the wet towel and grabbed his terry bathrobe before going out to the kitchen for my coffee. To my surprise, Tommy was sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching TV. I said hello and told him I was surprised to see him in that I thought he was out.

Tommy told me that had had just gotten home and he had seen my car parked out front and heard the shower running. He said he figured I was the one in the shower.

I told Tommy that I had just made a pot of coffee and I offered him a cup. He accepted.

I disappeared into the kitchen and came back with 2 steaming mugs. I walked over to Tommy and bent forward to hand him his cup. Since I hadn't had my coffee yet, I was not even thinking that I was still naked under the robe. The robe opened as I bent forward, affording Tommy a good view of my naked chest. I looked into Tommy's eyes and he looked surprised, but smiled at the surprise viewing.

I thought I would save my embarrassment by taking my cup to Ron's room, but Tommy asked me to join him.

"I-I should go get dressed." I stammered.

"You're fine." he soothed. "Sit and have coffee with me."

I thought it would be rude to run away and ignore his invitation, so I sat down on the sofa, about an arm's length away from him.

Tommy started a conversation and we talked and sipped our coffees. He reached the bottom of his cup and sat the empty on the table in front of us. I asked him if he'd have another cup and he accepted. I reached for his cup and the robe opened up once again. I had just flashed him for the second time and this time, he chuckled.

Somewhat embarrassed, I quickly grabbed the cups and headed back to the kitchen, filling them again with fresh brew. I picked up the filled cups and turned, only to see Tommy had followed me and was standing in the kitchen door. He stepped toward me and held his hand out, I thought for the cup. Instead, he reached toward me and touched the terry fabric of the robe.

"Thanks for the coffee," he said softly, "Did you mean to show me something...?"

I had a hot coffee in each of my hands and Tommy raised his hand to touch the flesh exposed above the collar of the robe. I froze at his touch and he slid his fingers downward, between my breasts and slowly slid the robe open. His hand stopped at the belt closure of the robe, around my waist.

I said nothing, but also did nothing to stop him. I looked deep into those gorgeous eyes and I felt my body respond.

"Can I untie this?" he asked softly as his fingers bounced on the robe's belt.

"OK" I whispered.

Tommy took the coffees from my hands and sat them on the counter top. His hand returned to the belt and he loosened it, allowing to open. Tommy's eyes lowered to the space between my breasts and then sank even lower until he spotted my pubic curls. His eyes pulled back up to mine.

"Thank you" he whispered and withdrew his hands from the fabric of the robe.

I realized that I liked having his eyes on me. I reached to the opening of the robe and pulled it open, exposing my breasts in full to this handsome man. Tommy smiled as he visually drank me in. He then reached forward and tried to pull the robe closed again. I didn't let him.

"Well..?" I said softly.

"You're beautiful.." he whispered. "but you know.. we are both... involved."

"I don't mind." I whispered back.

Tommy smiled again. I had the feeling that he was having an internal battle with his own better angels. I chose to encourage his inner devils.

I grabbed the collar of the robe and pulled it off my shoulders, letting it slip down my arms and fall to the floor. Naked in the kitchen with a man I'd never even kissed.

I reached up and pulled the towel from around my hair, allowing my still damp curls to fall onto my shoulders. Tommy stood, his mouth slightly open, unsure of what to do. He leaned against the counter, still surveying my body.

"Turn." Tommy said, making a gesture with his hand. "I'd like to see the other side."

Slowly, I moved my feet to turn my backside toward Tommy. I heard Tommy exhale deliberately.

"May I touch?" he asked.

"OK."

Then I then felt Tommy's fingers touch me between my shoulder blades. His fingers trailed slowly down my backbone and he stopped, just above my ass. I shivered.

'"Are you cold?" he asked.

"No.. I'm fine." I replied, allowing him to keep his fingers on my lower back. "Just tickled a little."

"You have such a great ass." he mused as his fingers became his whole hand as he slid a hand over my butt cheek. "I've wanted to do this ever since I first met you". Tommy's free hand went to my shoulder and stayed there as he surveyed my butt with the other.

I could feel a slight pressure on my shoulder and I bent a little at my waist. Tommy's hand slipped between my legs and I felt his fingers on my vulva. Involuntarily, I moaned softly.

"You're wet." came Tommy's voice from over my shoulder. Tommy slowly slipped a finger between my labia and he wiggled it, then sliding a finger into me. My body offered little resistance.

I let out a low moan as his finger slipped into me. The taboo of being naked in front of him brought out something in me I hadn't experienced before. Many people had enjoyed my body before, but never without the usual foreplay and flirtation. And never without a kiss first.

Tommy moved his hand from my shoulder and reached around to my front and quickly made his way between my legs. Two fingers from one hand rubbed my clit and his middle finger on the other hand explored my depths. Both of his hands were on my most sensitive of spots and I began to feel his breath on my shoulder.

"Bend over a little more." Tommy urged and I bent to where my elbows and forearms were on the countertop and I slid my heels outward. My backside had to be sticking way out there.

"Perfect." he breathed, over my shoulder.

The change of angle allowed Tommy's hand to move better and I felt him enter me with his ring finger. Two fingers in and the other two cradled my vulva. I could feel the heel of Tommy's hand pushed up tight against my anus. He had my pussy completely covered.

Tommy stroked and rubbed me with abandon and within a few moments, I felt the tingling and spasms of my orgasm begin to build. My orgasm started quickly and it shot like a rocket through me, making my knees weak as my weight collapsed forward onto the counter top. Tommy quickly withdrew and wrapped an arm around my waist to keep me from falling. As I settled down, Tommy released his hold around me and I started to laugh softly.

"What is it?" Tommy whispered, still from over my shoulder.

"That was not how thought I would start my morning." I joked.

"Me either." he answered.

A few moments passed and I regained my composure. I turned around and kissed Tommy on the mouth. A real first kiss.

I broke the kiss and we both giggled. We both realized the ridiculousness of the situation we were in. As the laughing subsided, I looked Tommy in the eye and said "Can I see you, too?"

Tommy's eyes shifted and he looked away.

"Well, there's Cindy, and..". he said.

"I know."

"I think I need to.."

Sensing Tommy's reluctance, I blurted "We don't have to have sex, you know..."

He nodded.

"This is just between us, Tommy" I added. "we don't have to tell anyone."

"Our secret?" he asked.

"Just us." I added.

I wanted him so badly at this moment. A vulnerable, handsome man would always have my attentions.

"You promise?"

"I promise, Tommy."

Tommy had done his fondling and fingering from behind me and my hands were busy holding myself up, so I had no way to engage with Tommy's body while he engaged with mine. I had no idea of what to expect from Tommy. I'd soon find out.

"I guess it would be unfair not to, considering.." Tommy chuckled.

"After I let you finger fuck me? Damned right!" I retorted.

Tommy grinned and stepped back a step, placing his hands in his pockets. "OK"

I leaned back against the cabinet and he stood in front of me, as if he was waiting for instructions. I obliged.

"The shirt.." I said. "off!"

Tommy smiled as if he found pleasure in me giving him direction. He reached to the bottom hem of his tee shirt and lifted it upward, revealing a flat belly with just a fluff of dark hair around and below his navel. He brought the tee up to his underarms and changed the position of his arms so he could raise it up and over his head. A thin layer of dark curls were scattered over his breastbone, but not over the rest of his pectorals. Raising his arms over his head, I realized the triangular shape of a strong upper body and broad shoulders. Tommy tousled his hair as the collar popped over his head. Tommy tossed the tee to the floor.

Shirtless, he looked at me, seeming to look for approval. I liked his build. I nodded my approval.

Tommy looked at me. "Pants?" he asked.

"Yep." I nodded, leaning back against the cabinetry, enjoying his performance.

"I'm not wearing underwear." he said, stalling.

"Even better." I quipped.

Tommy brought his hands to his midsection and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, allowing me just a glimpse of the area below the belt. He moved his hands to the sides and pushed the top of his pants down to his knees, bending at his waist to do so. Tommy returned to his standing position, revealing his genitals.

As a man, Tommy was well equipped. His cock and balls were nestled in a nest of dark curls. It was obvious that he was above average in terms of size, compared with others I have seen. His shaft was broad and the color matched his skin tone. Further down, a darker circumcision scar and then a lighter, peachy-pink and perfect glans head at its end. His balls appeared small, nestled into his curls and partially hidden by the rest of him.

Tommy braced himself against the counter as he lifted a leg to extricate himself from the jeans that were bunched up around his knees. He stepped out and was now totally naked.

I giggled and held out one hand, gesturing for the turn around that he had done with me. Starting at the ankles, I admired the strong calves and thighs, moving up to a cute little guy butt, upward to the outward taper of his shoulders. The man was well put together. I had him stay there, while I admired the view. Tommy turned back around, without my permission I might add, and he stepped toward me.

It was obvious that he was enjoying this. After facing me, I could tell that his cock had started engorging, beginning to stand away from his body. I was rapt as I watched his blood engorge him, pulsing ever larger, ever straighter, ever more impressive. Every beat of his heart filling his phallus to a scale I'd never seen. Fully erect now, I reached out to touch him. First one hand and then the other. I was mesmerized at the sheer size of this man. I couldn't touch my fingers around his girth and both of my hands could fit on the shaft. I looked up and Tommy was grinning at me widely.

I think he could tell that I was amazed at what I was seeing. I was. I could only think that I was looking at the business end of a skin-colored softball bat.

"I think I see why Cindy likes you.."

Tommy chuckled. "She likes it."

I held Tommy's cock in my hands, absentmindedly stroking him slowly.

Tommy broke my daydream. "You know we can't go further with this, right?"

"But, I'd like to.." I said.

"I can't. It's Cindy"

I thought for a few moments, still slowly stroking his big cock.

"I get it." I said, trying to hide my disappointment.

"Don't stop, though... I'm enjoying your hands on me."

I smiled. Tommy started to shift his hips into my hands, making my strokes more intense.

'This is OK?" I asked, referring to the hand job he seemed to be encouraging.

"Yeah.. it's good."

I was in. I'd use my hands to bring this big dick to completion. I dropped to my knees for a closer look and to improve my position. Faster and faster my hands moved as Tommy groaned his appreciation. Within a minute or two, Tommy grunted loudly as his cock erupted, sending his cum spurting onto my neck and chest. I slowed my strokes and came to a stop as he stopped cumming. I released my grip and Tommy opened a nearby drawer and retrieved a dish towel. I wiped up and handed the towel back to him. I got up and kissed Tommy once more.

I turned away and walked back toward Ron's room. Tommy followed me down the hall, but turned into his own room. I know he was checking out my ass along the way.

Time to get dressed and head on home.

As I dressed, I looked in Ron's mirror and noticed a sheen on my skin where I had wiped off Tommy's cum from my chest. Tommy had left his mark on me, in more ways than one. I'd wear this mark for the rest of my day, thinking of the morning's events.

I'd see Tommy again when I was back at Ron's place that night and we'd give one another short, knowing looks when our eyes met.

My thing with Ron soon fell apart, so I didn't see Tommy again until we ran into one another at the grocery store a few weeks later. We agreed to meet to have a drink that night.

Copyright Julie Mills, 2021