Flashing Wife

Story Info
Next door wife flashed him.
1.2k words
4.19
40.5k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

It was a fine Spring morning and I'd woken early. Now sometimes when I have a day off I'll just roll over and stay in bed a bit longer while other times I'll spring out of bed, ready and raring to go. This was one of the other days and I was up, dressed, and ready for coffee. Before I went downstairs to get that coffee I strolled over to the window and looked out at the day, at peace with the world and enjoying the view.

Into that view came the man next door, walking down his drive towards his car. Walking beside him was his wife, Fiona, an attractive little thing. She was wearing some sort of light robe which she was clutching closed at the waist. This didn't stop me catching an interesting glimpse of a white breast when the top of the robe gaped slightly. I continued to watch, amused.

He hopped in the car and drove away while she turned to go back into the house. Maybe she sensed me watching, or maybe she caught a glimpse of me when I moved, but she turned to face me looking up at me. A look of mischief crossed her face and then she opened the robe wide. It was only for a second or two but that was long enough for me to see what she was wearing under it, or in this case, wasn't. Damn, but she was attractive.

She vanished back into her house but by that time I was already exiting mine. I headed across to her place and rapped on the door. She opened it a moment or two later, still in the robe, clutching it closed with both hands.

"Morning, Fiona," I said, all happy and smiling.

"Harry," she said, sounding a little shocked.

"That's me," I agreed. "Ah, I have this little problem that I thought you could help me with."

She gave me a totally suspicious look and said nothing.

"While I totally enjoyed the little display you gave me," I said earnestly, "I was too far away to really appreciate the total package, and it didn't last anywhere near long enough. I was hoping you'd give me a closer view."

"You've got to be kidding," she said, blushing furiously.

"Not so you'd notice," I said. "How about it?"

"You're mad. You know I can't do something like that."

"Course you can. You know you want to. You just feel you shouldn't. Go on, be a devil and have some fun for a few moments."

I could see temptation writ large on her face but she was shaking her head.

"I can't," she protested.

"Oh come on. It's easy. You just move your hands apart like this."

I reached out and took hold of her wrists and gently moved her hands far apart, with what appeared to be zero resistance on her part. Her blush was back as I looked at her body, letting her see that I liked what I saw.

"You stop that," she protested. "I didn't do that, you did, and you had no right. Let go my hands."

I let go her hands, deciding I preferred to fill mine with a pair of very nice breasts. She gasped and took a step back and I just naturally took a step forward. She backed up and I followed, gently steering her so she was up against a wall.

My hands started drifting downwards, and I noted that her nipples had sprung to life, standing out perkily, wanting to be touched. Not wanting to disappoint them I bent my head and sucked lightly on them, one after the other.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" she demanded.

"Um, seducing you," I said. "Is it working?"

"No," she said, very quickly denying it.

"Uh-huh," I said, tweaking each erect nipple.

"Doesn't mean a thing," she said.

"If you say so," I agreed, my fingers playing with her vulva, dipping into places where they weren't supposed to go.

I unzipped and hauled my proposed contribution to this little scenario out into the light where it wasn't so cramped. Fiona naturally noticed this, turning bright red and looking elsewhere. Oddly enough she didn't protest or tell me to put it away.

"Lift your leg," I said, patting it.

"Why?"

I just gave her a look. Why did she think? She wasn't stupid. For a moment I thought she wasn't going to but then she gave me a defiant look and smoothly lifted her leg, almost doing vertical splits. I gave her a startled look and caught a smug little smile in return.

I moved a little closer and just like that my erection was brushing against her lips, teasing them. I just rocked a little, letting my cock move up and down against her, threatening, but not really trying to engage.

Fiona was moving a little restlessly, a dangerous thing to do when you're only standing on one leg.

"What are you waiting for?" she gasped out. "I can't stop you."

"Of course you can. All you have to do is say no."

"You surely don't expect me to say yes?" she said, sounding shocked. "I couldn't do that."

"I guess I'll take silence as consent. You can take it as refusal if you like."

She looked as though she wanted to make a few pointed remarks but managed to stay silent. I just adjusted my position slightly and pushed. Fiona gave a small cry and I pushed more firmly, driving deeply into her. Her leg dropped down and wound around my waist, holding me close, and I started thrusting into her a bit more aggressively.

I was now pumping away quite vigorously. Fiona's other leg came up off the floor and wrapped around me, her hands clutching at my shoulders as she responded, pressing to meet me with every bit of the enthusiasm that I was showing.

I drove in hard and I drove in often, at the same time taking my time to stretch things out. I saw no reason to rush things through to a grand finale when you can take a long enjoyable time still winding up with the same grand finale.

Fiona didn't have quite the same degree of patience that I had, starting to exhort me to greater efforts when as far as I was concerned we had ample time left. It was something of a game to me. I was taking my pleasure and she started hinting that she wanted something more. I kept taking my pleasure and her hints turned to demands. It wasn't until her demands turned to desperate pleading that I decided that she was serious and upped my game.

I thrust in hard and fast, heading rapidly towards my end run, with Fiona bucking against me, giving little screams as she felt her climax approaching. Then she went up in flames, her screams cutting off, as she climaxed, and I cut loose with everything I had, my seed splashing deep inside her.

We parted and Fiona leaned back against the wall, breathing heavily.

"Damn it, Harry, you have to stop doing this. If Tom finds out he'll go spare."

This was my fault? She flashed me, not the other way round. When a woman accuses you wrongly there's only one defence.

"You're right," I told her. "It's just that you're so lovely it's hard for me to restrain myself. I'll try harder in future but I can't guarantee anything."

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers