All Comments on 'Flashover Pt. 01'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Lector77Lector772 months ago

Good writing is appreciated. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent!!!!

CriosCrios2 months ago

Promises to be another corker!!

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfour2 months ago

Looking forward to the continuing stories.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy2 months ago

Great beginning!

5

PurplefizzPurplefizz2 months ago

Good start, I thoroughly enjoyed the first section of this Trilogy, so fingers crossed this one is going to be more of the same! 5⭐️ Many thanks for both writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz.

dgfergiedgfergie2 months ago

Good story telling so far, don't know where it's going yet.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter2 months ago

GOOD START. I like your characters and the plot lines are enjoyable with thoroughly believable situations. Looking forward to more…

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum2 months ago

I’m intrigued as to where you are going with this plot. I grew up near Lowell,MA which was one of early textile towns with many different mills. These were built of masonry and wood. I spent a career doing insurance safety inspections for hazards. When textile industry basically moved to the south, their mill construction was concrete and steel. There is not anything to burn these mills like the one in Brunswick. What does the arsonist attempt to burn?

chytownchytownabout 2 months ago

*****Reading like the start of a good one. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES