All Comments on 'Flashover Pt. 07'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy2 months ago

Another great chapter!

5

pepepilotpepepilot2 months ago

Grrrrrrr. I got up this morning, headed for the coffee pot, then the computer and there it was, beckoning me. I opened up the story, looked at the word count and cried. I NEEDED MY FIX AND THIS WAS NOT GOING TO BE LONG ENOUGH!!

In all seriousness, this is a way better than average story and you have me hooked. Definitely a 5+ star effort. Please keep the chapters coming on a regular basis and I'll just have to deal with it when the story is finished.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter2 months ago

this chapter was a bit of a break and did drag just a bit after the shooting, but pieces begin to come together. Don’t get the Jeep guy but it was a good decoy in the story. The demo guy too. I need to get with the chopsticks as a weight loss tool! Chopsticks and popcorn, oh dear.

dgfergiedgfergie2 months ago

Well that was mildly exciting good story with a bit mystery going on. Are we going to find the guy causing problems at the abandoned plant? Waiting with baited breath!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome......keeps us in suspense!!!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 2 months ago

Really wondering what Tilley was thinking of making their downtown a restaurant theme area. Unles I miss read the population of Brunswick at around 15:000. Brunswick has an Italian, Mexican, Japanese, Pizza Hut, Belly Deli and four or five fast food places at the interstate. The fast food place would receive most of their volume from interstate traffic. Brunswick in town restaurants would depend upon local residents. This must be a wonderful town to do eating.. Little disappoint that Jeep guy really didn’t have much of a story.

chytownchytownabout 2 months ago

*****Looks like our hero is wrapping up a lot of loose ends. Good read thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES