All Comments on 'Flat Chested Alyssa'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
32aa32aaover 3 years ago

Nice love story. I too love small breasts. Even after two kids my wife's still look like the did when we met 35 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

An altogether charming story. One significant reservation. The author should either get an editor or take instruction on what constitutes a sentence. Commas cannot substitute for periods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mentioning Jean-Luc (page 5) was a real killer !!

Good story otherwise.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Another great story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

As always, a very good story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Intereting premise

But when the sex happens, it just happens. No slowness. No reluctance by anybody. No step by step buildup. No excitement.

Well written, but the sex is just sex; it not erotic -- for me at least.

Disappointing.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great story again from the master. Really enjoyed it and I didn't think it was too long. Quit apologizing! I like the development and extra background you include. It makes the story more real at least to me.

As usual the "Anonymous" grammar police had to comment. For what we pay for the entertainment on this site I don't expect Hemingway, Clemens or Shakespeare. Just me I guess. Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity.

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Second place

He should have listened to his mother and told her how he felt, now he will always be in second place behind Jean-Luc.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Another Impressive Tale

As always a great story. I agree he should have told her before she left how he felt.

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

Good story. Every woman being bisexual took me out of the story a bit, but not too much.

SallyRichmondSallyRichmondover 3 years ago

What a beautiful story, well written and presented.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Makes it difficult when characters have similar names.

MetaBobMetaBobover 3 years ago

Very nice ... loved it!

G5902G5902over 3 years ago

A wonderfully beautiful story — Thank You for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

With all the references to his hot sister, her cameltoe, and the mention of jerking off with mom's panties, I thought it was going to turn into an incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AS I expected Another great story, and another 8. They're going to have raise those stars to accommodate your stories. For now, it's on to the next one.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I enjoyed the premise of the story, but there were a few glaring issues I found difficult to ignore. There are a lot of run on sentences that shift from one thought to another. This created parts of the story that seem rushed and incomplete. You seemed to focus primarily on Alyssa’s small breasts, and you missed every opportunity create a depth to her character and her other characteristics. — in my opinion, a story is made compelling by creating a clearer image of your characters and their motivation. If they lack depth, then the things they do or go through don’t have much meaning. — I really wanted to enjoy the story more than I did. There was slight build up in different areas that ended up fizzling out. 3 stars.

SyzyguySyzyguy6 months ago

A nice story, a bit of a bumpy road but it had a happy ending. Thank you for posting it.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

Alyssa talks way too much about the sex she has had and what she likes about sex with other guys.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Loved the story

AJeyeAJeye6 days ago

Sorry, but the explanation of the story and the afterthought, kind of ruined it for me. These are basically fantasy, bur t interjecting a separate reality blows the whole thing. I refuse to grade a story on grammar unless it's so bad I can't read it. Agree with some comments that the sex was a bit bland, lacked eroticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

SIMILAR Stories