Flat Sharing and the Cane Pt. 01

Story Info
When my girlfriend’s sister moves in things get interesting.
3k words
4.39
23.6k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers

I'd been living with my girlfriend Ann for a couple of years. We had a nice 2 bed flat in a converted Victorian house in a trendy part of town near to the local university. Ann had a sister, 2 years younger aged 22 called Emma. Emma had been living with her parents but had just got a place at our university. Rather than rent a place or move into halls of residence Ann suggested that Emma could stay with us in our spare room for the first year of her studies.

I was fairly relaxed about the idea as I got on well with Emma and she was very easy on the eye. Despite being sisters they were nothing alike physically. Ann was brunette about 5-7 tall and a size 12, whereas Emma was a petite blond 5-2 tall and just a size 10.

Anyway, Emma moved in and things continued generally as normal other than there was sometimes a queue for the one bathroom and there were more discarded clothes strewn around the flat. Untidiness was something both sisters did share in common. It seemed almost every day I found discarded items laying around including some very skimpy erotic lingerie which Emma seemed to like wearing.

I did wonder if having Emma in the spare room next to our bedroom would curtail some of Ann's bedroom behaviour. The wall between the two rooms stopped short of the ceiling to allow some borrowed light from our room which was naturally lit, into the second room, which didn't have its own window. Whilst this allowed a good amount of light, it also meant you could hear everything in each room.

Ann was very vocal when we had sex, beyond the average gasps and groans, often demanding that I 'fuck her harder', or 'shoot my cum deep inside her'. I very much enjoyed talking dirty during sex, but now that Emma could hear everything I thought Ann might be more subdued. But it seemed the opposite was true and Ann seemed to be even louder when she knew Emma was in her room.

Ann was also quite submissive and I would often spank her, especially when fucking her from behind. I loved to land a flurry of hard spanks to her bum just before I came. Ann would always encourage me to spank her harder and make her ass red.

So we continued fucking as normal, even though Emma could hear our every move, especially when I spanked Ann. I'm sure Emma was getting turned on listening in to us as I could often hear little gasps and the rustle of bed clothes after Ann and I had stopped fucking. Nothing was ever said between us, even though we both knew we were listening to each other.

I knew Emma had a new boyfriend called Gary and we'd been out together as a foursome a couple of times. I thought he has a bit old for her and a bit stuck up, but she seemed to like him and began spending more time at his place, certainly at the weekends.

Then one-day Emma asked if Gary could stay over for the weekend because the heating had broken in his house and it was freezing. Ann and I were going away to a wedding and would be staying for the weekend so I said yes and told her to enjoy herself!

We left early on the Saturday so we missed Gary arriving. The wedding and reception was great and on the Sunday Ann accepted the offer from an old school mate, who was also at the wedding to stay on and go shopping with her. The school mate had offered to drop Ann home after shopping, so it meant I could miss the shopping and get home first.

I got home about 3pm, there was no sign of Gary or Emma, but I shouted hello anyway in case they were both in her room. I then began to unpack, lost in my own world until I heard a quiet moan and a little gasp. This was then followed up by the unmistakable sounds of a bed creaking quietly. That was why there was no sign of them, they were in bed fucking. I stopped unpacking and listened to them fucking which got louder and louder as they both neared climax. Gary clearly seemed to know what he was doing as he kept Emma gasping for about half an hour before he finally came. After that I heard him saying he was off to his flat to check on the heating, then the front door opened and slammed shut as he left.

Shortly after that I heard a scream and Emma came running from her room shouting there was a spider in the room and she wanted me to get rid of it! I wandered into her room and scooped up the spider and threw it out of the front window while Emma stood in the kitchen with her back against the wall. It was clear she didn't like spiders!

I told her it was all clear but Emma insisted I come into her room and check it was all clear with her. I was willing to oblige if it made her happy. I did a quick sweep of the room and there were no more spiders. There was however clear evidence of their recent fucking with the unmade state of the bed and what looked to be a cane half covered by the duvet. I had missed that when I first removed the spider, but now I pulled it out from the covers and asked Emma what she used it for?

Emma blushed and stumblingly said it was something that Gary had brought and I could guess was he did with it, especially with the way I spanked Ann. So, she had definitely heard me spanking Ann during sex. I smiled at her and said I had a good idea, but maybe she should tell me. Emma gave me a crooked grin and said rather than tell me, she would show me. With that she turned around and slipped down her jeans and bent over the edge of the bed. I could now she her bum was clearly marked with six violet welts from the cane. Emma turned her head and said Gary had caned her on Saturday night, he'd given her three with her knickers on and then three on the bare, after which they'd fucked.

I asked her to tell me more and Emma said that the first three stokes were hard, but the next three with no knickers had been real stingers. I was surprised that the three strokes on the bare were worse given that Emma always wore such skimpy knickers that would afford such scant protection. Emma said she thought it was more about fact she was bent over, with her knickers around her knees that made Gary cane harder - a point I could fully appreciate. She said Gary caned her often and always hard, which Emma admitted she struggled to manage sometimes, especially when he gave her 12 or even 18 strokes.

Emma said that after the caning Gary had first taken her from behind and then she had ridden him until they both had come a second time. Then, in the middle of the night they had both awoken and Gary had fucked her again, this time in the missionary position. I was amazed at how open Emma was with what she'd been up to last night and her telling me all this whilst bent over the bed was very erotic. I asked if she'd tried anal, but she replied that Gary was very well hung and she found it hard to take him, so they didn't do it very often. She also said it was hard to suck him as well as he liked to face fuck her which just made her gag. Gary would make her put on her glasses and then she would have to suck him until he shot his load on her face, hair and glasses.

I moved close to her so I could feel the welts from the cane and generally caress her from behind. I could feel that she was very damp between her legs and I carefully eased her knickers to one side to allow me to slip a finger into her. I'm sure I could feel some of Gary's cum still in her. She gasped moved and gently pushed back onto my probing hand.

Emma then went on to say that earlier that morning Gary had suggested they fuck in our bed. Emma said she had been against the idea, but Gary persuaded her and they had fucked with Emma laying on the end of our bed and Gary standing on the floor. This was one of the positions Ann and I favoured as it allowed you to see each other fucking in the long mirror on the dressing table. Clearly Gary and I shared the same tastes! They hadn't finished in this position as Gary had wanted to do Emma from behind so he could spank her on her caned bottom as he came, which he did, bringing them both to a very satisfying climax. Emma said I had then probably heard fucking again this afternoon as I had come home as they were in mid-fuck.

All the while Emma was telling me this I was gently finger fucking her getting her close to an orgasm, I didn't want her to cum, but I did want to get one over on Gary for fucking Emma on our bed.

I gently pulled away leaving Emma gasping and pulled her knickers down to around her knees to join her jeans. I then picked up the cane and told Emma that as a punishment for fucking on our bed I was going to cane her. Emma tried to stand, protesting that Gary would see the marks, but I put her over again telling her to keep still and telling her that she was getting six on the bare. Emma groaned and flattened her shoulders into the bed, pushing up her behind towards me, accepting the punishment.

I caned her carefully and I caned her hard. I made sure each stroke was on virgin flesh and each left an angry red mark. As I caned her I could see traces of Gary's cum dribbling down her inner thighs as she squeezed and tensed her bottom, trying to manage the pain the cane was causing.

I noticed that Gary had caned Emma just at the top of her thighs, one of my favourite spots. So I aimed my last stroke here as well and made it the hardest of the lot. The cane really cracked down right on top of the earlier welt leaving a satisfying double welt. Emma jumped up after the last stroke with tears in her eyes and began carefully rubbing her bottom. She twisted around to see the state of her well caned bottom saying that my caning was by far the hardest she had ever had and asked what she should tell Gary about the fresh cane marks?

I simply replied it was payback for taking liberties with my hospitality in letting him stay over whilst his heating was being fixed. With that I turned and left Emma to clean herself up and carefully pull up her knickers and jeans.

About an hour later Ann returned from her shopping trip laden down with carrier bags from a whole host of shops. Not surprisingly I didn't mention anything about having just caned her younger sister, or the fact she and her boyfriend had been fucking on our bed!

About another hour after that Gary returned having checked on progress with the repairs to his house, which apparently were still not complete. So we all got pizzas delivered and spent the evening watching an American soap. Ann and I were together on one sofa and Emma and Gary on the other. However, Emma couldn't seem to sit still and kept squirming -- I guessed it was the caning that I had given her that was making things uncomfortable. At about 11pm Gary and Emma said they were off to bed and said good night. I waited until I could hear they had both finished in the bathroom and then suggested to Ann that we should also turn in. She was half asleep anyway, having had a long day and most of the bottle of wine we'd opened so she was more than happy to go to bed. Once we were in our bedroom Ann went soundly to sleep. She was a very deep sleeper and often missed her alarm or slept late. I would have liked to fucked her that evening as I was still thinking about Emma, but I accepted the fact she was out for the count. I sat in bed reading for a while keeping one ear open for any sounds from the next room.

Sure enough I could hear the quiet rumple of the duvet, whispered voices and gasps from Emma. It was clear that they were in the early stages of fucking. The sounds continued as did a low moan from Gary together with the slurping sounds of Emma giving him a blow job. I could hear him telling her to 'suck it deep' and 'take it all'. It seemed Emma was doing her best but she often seemed to stop and gag, I guessed Gary was face fucking her, and being so large was causing her to half choke. After about 5 minutes the sucking stopped and I could hear the bed creaking as they changed positions, and then a low moan from Emma as Gary had obviously penetrated her. The bed then began to creak in a slow rhythm, with continual gasps and moans from Emma. Their fucking began to get faster and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh and the continued refrain from the bed filled the room, Emma began to scream as she reached her climax which was punctuated with several cries of 'yes, yes, and 'oh God'. Things then quieten down for a moment before I could hear them moving about on the bed, changing positions this time. From the initial sounds I guessed they were fucking in the missionary position, but now it seemed Gary wanted to do Emma from behind. This was apparent by his exclamation at the extra cane marks on her bum, which until now he'd not seen. I heard Emma trying to explain about being caned for fucking in the other room and Gary's obvious displeasure at the action I had taken. I had to smile to myself as he continued to berate her for taking a second caning saying that her ass was his and he should decide if she got caned. The hiatus seemed to finally quieten down and I heard Gary tell Emma to fetch some lube from the dressing room table and get him ready. After a moment Gary then told Emma to bend over the bed and get ready for him to fuck her ass, saying that if she'd given it away earlier she could also give it to him now. With that it sounded like he just pushed himself straight up her, ignoring her pleas to 'go easy' and he was 'too big'. I felt a little sorry for Emma now, being ass fucked by such a huge cock, but my sympathy was short lived as I heard them pick up speed again as Gary rammed himself into Emma.

Their fucking was then punctuated as Gary began to spank Emma, landing two or three spanks every five seconds. The spanks sounded hard and Emma's gasps soon turned to plaintive cries of 'please' and 'no'. Gary ignored these and continued to fuck and spank Emma ending a flurry of sharp spanks and a satisfied groan as he clearly pumped load after load of cum deep inside Emma. I could hear them both breathing hard from their exertions, and then a long groan from Emma as Gary must have pulled out followed by another sharp spank and Gary congratulating Emma on what a good fuck she was and that she should go and get cleaned up now. Emma duly complied and I could hear her padding bare foot to the bathroom.

I knew their session was over so I turned in for the night, happy that my little caning had produced such results. I went to sleep wondering what Gary would have done if I'd actually fucked Emma as well as caned her?

The next morning Ann had to get up early for work, so she left me alone in bed. I heard Gary get and leave about 8.30am. At around 9am I finally got up and wandered into the kitchen. Emma was standing by the sink just wearing a long tee shirt and eating a bowl of cereal. I smiled and said good morning, asking if she had slept well the previous evening? She gave me a rueful grin and said that I knew darn well what kind of night she'd had, given how rubbish the wall was between our two rooms! She then turned around and quickly flipped up the hem of her tee shirt so I could see her striped bottom. The welts had died down, but their distinct pink lines were still very evident. She turned back letting the hem drop saying that Gary had texted earlier to say the heating was fixed so he wouldn't be staying over tonight. Emma then told me that was the last chance I would have to either hear them fucking or to cane her again as she was never going into my room again!

I did wonder if that would be the end of because Emma did seem to enjoy the fact I could hear her and Gary fucking, but if she was moving out I couldn't see how that could continue?

djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers