All Comments on 'Flatmate's Strange Purchase'

by squeezi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
NanoTylerNanoTylerover 3 years ago

This story is amazing. Although it is similar to your first story, it gives readers more thought toward chastity and our current technology. I would love to see the continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delicious Descent into Depravity!

Read this like one watches a snake...fascinated..... finished wanting MORE.... I am SURE Joel will find out that he has NO boundaries to his submissiveness AND that his flat mates seem to have NO boundaries. Max owns him, but is not gay; Lara loves using him and knows the carrot of being uncaged will let her push Joel's boundaries even further .... what about the others?? Maybe Joel will be denied all clothing in the flat (guests or not!); maybe all the flat mates will be allowed into the bdsm playroom; maybe the whole group will decided that very regular spankings/strappings/paddlings are best for Joel's own good?? The entire group will, no doubt, want to follow Lara's lead and use his ass.... alone and in front of the others; who will suggest double teaming Joel and add to Max and everyone's pleasure? Joel loves(?) eating Max's cum right out of Lara's freshly ravaged pussy SO many opportunities, so will they all flood the available pussies and have Joel dine in humiliated servitude..... and the girls might enjoy having Joel clean out their cum-filled cunts after dates? It wouldn't be too much of a push to have Joel kiss and lick and poke his talented tongue into all the available arse-holes... would it?? I am hoping you will conjure up many new Chapters!! BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a great story! Looking forward to read more from you!!

biazmbiazmover 3 years ago

I loved it. What a fantastic story. Great writing and I was hard the entire time I read it. Now I wonder if I get to touch myself?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Reals good story

What a pity that u don't continue your really good stories!!!!

LordFuzzikinsIIILordFuzzikinsIIIabout 3 years ago

That was a great story and with pretty well fleshed out characters for porn.

I hope you’ll continue this one?

LordFuzzikinsIIILordFuzzikinsIIIabout 3 years ago

Will you be continuing this amazing story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantasric, Needs continuing. Suppose Lara pays Max $100 for all of the devices anf gets one locked on Max too?

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

Nice story!!!! There must be more. Lots of possibilities 😀😀😀😀👍👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ace story but defo needs contunuing.Lara surely can pay Max for the device and own it and him outrught. And/or buy them all (say there are a dozen or so) and become a multi-KH with other customers gradually introduced in later episodes. Maybe via BDSM venue and/or FemDom contacts wanting controlled males. Lara becomes enforcer and makes even more money than Max did on auctions. Nice little earner. Maybe some agreements they pay monthly with shocks for default.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

Lara says he is the selfish one but she was extremely selfish and a terrible friend. She should be arrested and charged for that.

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANabout 1 year ago

This is great I would love to see it continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story definitely warrants a part 2, where Max is paid off and kicked out of the equation, so that Lara can exclusively own Joel and utilize his services...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous