Flatmate's Strange Purchase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squirting some lube directly onto Joel's cock, Max used the tip of the paintbrush to slowly massage the head of his cock.

Turning to look at Lara, Joel tried to pretend it was her stroking his cock, and moaned in a frustrated joy as he felt some pleasure on his cock.

Max was focused on taking small teasing strokes to Joel's cock, increasingly enjoying the power over controlling his orgasm and keeping him on edge.

"Actually this isn't so bad," said Max out loud, throwing the paintbrush to the floor and using his hands to massage Joel's cock.

"Oh fuck, yeah," said Joel feeling his cock being rubbed by a firm manly grip for the first time in a month. He could still taste Max in his mouth, but he didn't care.

Max pulled his hands away. "You're ready to cum, aren't you?" he said.

"Max please, I'm ready to explode," he said.

"Well calm down, what's the rush. This is fun," said Max.

Joel struggled as he sat up to see Max's cock, which was flaccid and aiming down at the ground between his two large balls.

"What are you getting out of this?" asked Joel. "You're not hard or turned on at all."

Laughing, Max played with his flaccid cock and said: "No you idiot, it's just fun controlling you like this."

Blushing, Joel felt humiliated. He would have preferred if Max was turned on by this, but the fact his own cock was rock hard and Max didn't even have a semi made him feel small.

Using the app, Max brought up the orgasm detection screen and put the phone on the bed, so he could watch when Joel was in the red zone, about to orgasm.

With only the tips of his fingers, Max stroked Joel's cock's head, then reached down and gently pulled his foreskin making his cock twitch. Then taking his full hand in a firm grip, he massaged up and down over Joel's cock, thrusting and bringing him close to the point of no return.

As the app flashed a red warning, Max pulled his hands away and left Joel thrusting into the air, until the screen put him back in the yellow zone. He repeated this routine for thirty minutes, driving Joel crazy and keeping him slightly before the point of orgasm.

"Okay, you have one minute left to orgasm," said Max, releasing his cock from his grip.

"Yes, yes, I'm ready," said Joel.

Instead of gripping his cock again, Max used one finger to tap on Joel's cock head a couple of times a second.

"Oh please Max, please stroke it," begged Joel.

But Max just kept tapping his cock with one finger counting down the seconds, and watching the orgasm chart on the phone.

Joel thrust his hips up, trying to cum, and could feel himself right on the edge.

The closer Joel came to orgasm, the slower Max made the taps, until there was only seconds left. Finally, Joel felt a heaviness in his balls as the taps took him only barely to the point of orgasm. The phone flashed red right as Joel said the time was up, and stopped all contact with his cock.

Joel's cock twitched and throbbed as one shot of cum burst from his dick, followed by a slow stream of fluid oozing out. He continued to thrust into the air, trying to get some friction, but Max's hands were completely out of range, and there was nothing for him to grip onto to.

As his ruined orgasm completed, he lay still frustrated but slightly less aroused. It was the most relief he had felt for ages, but not the same as his regular jerking sessions.

"Well looks like you came just in time," said Max, wiping the cum from his hands over Joel's mouth, then attaching the steel tube back over his cock. Once locked in place via the app, Max released Joel from his restraints and let him get dressed, sending him back to his own room.

1...345678