All Comments on 'Flatmating'

by CalliopeTheThird

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BigHornyMeBigHornyMeover 3 years ago

Steamy and hot. Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Answer:

to your opening comment.

Infidelity doesn't offend me. What offends me are people like you who believe that it is OK to have it unpunished.

Whole human race is spending lot of effort to bring Assholes to justice.

If most of the people are like you... WHY?

Society must be crazy to try to punish shitheads... according to you, any way.

After all, most of the amateur writers write what they believe.

PS: You just have to look at their stories to see what their preoccupation is!

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

The usual crap! At least you were so clever and excluded rating. Save a lot of frustration!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I had only met Zac once - a well-mannered young black guy was about all I recalled of the meeting.

Gonna go out on a limb here and say clearly this was the last train to cucksville after that, now let the husband find out what a cheating twat she is and divorce her.

That said, I stopped reading at that line above but I'm guessing I havent missed the mark by much. If I am wrong someone please slap me with a rubber dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A story about

a cheating whore. As interesting as a pile of shit!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Scoring

Authors who do not allow scoring have a pretty good idea that the product they're putting out is basically worthless. You made the right decision on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did you tell the judge

You knew you shouldn't have done it? And did Steve take his having a new baby brother as badly as Sam took finding out you were pregnant? By the way where do you live now, not with Steve and no longer at your old home with Sam?

ranec1ranec1over 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What's wrong with these people, IT'S A STORY! Concern yourself with your own morality in the REAL world. They'd probably get offended reading a shopping list.

It was an enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Kár volt megírni..

Alapvetően egy sz@r történet,igaza van az előttem szóló véleményezőnek, jó hogy nincs csillag mert még az egyet is meggondoltam volna adni! Szokjon le az írásról,főleg ilyenről...!!!

eh9198eh9198about 2 years ago

THIS is what Literotica is for! Hot SEX stories! Please continue the series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous