All Comments on 'Flaunt It'

by Old_Blue

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nonsense

Stupid story ... A palimony suit on a woman?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
spell check

Story wasn't too bad, but you need to do some major spell checking.

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyalmost 13 years ago
Babs?

Me? Holy cow! I'm honored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Missing section?

What happened at the volleyball match by the pier?

By the way, I agree spelling of homonyms in particular is atrocious, did you dictate the story rather than type it yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

honestly, i think that this story was very inspiring for many women who have read this, good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hmm..

I think that you should have done a bit more research when it came to surgeries and getting fit. They would have had scars and they don't heal in only 4 months. As for the lipo that can take up to 6 months to heal. Also from the fact that the ladies have huge knockers it means that they would have had a lot of tissue loss and there would have been sagging so they would have needed a breast lift doing that they would have removed quite a bit of the extra skin and would have probably reshaped the areola also since bigger breasts tend to have large areolas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beyond Appearances

Very good story, notwithstanding the homonym speeling errors. In the end, it showed that, although the change in appearance had an empowering effect on Bethany, Randy was in love with her even when she was heavier. He loved the inner Bethany, not just the sexpot. (Not that there is anything wrong with being a sexpot...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Spelling?

Loved the story...the spelling and misuse of some words did bother me too. Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever heard of spell check?

The spelling police have been after me so many times, that I try to remember to always use it.

I like to write in MS WordPad as it's easier and doesn't format strangely. In doing that, I always reopen what I've written in MS Word and let the program show me what's spelled or used incorrectly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous