All Comments on 'Flea Market Find'

by Sir Galahad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
j15555j15555over 4 years ago
Another great story

While it did seem to end rather abruptly, I thought it was another great story and one I will probably re-read at some point in the future. I understand you have to pick somewhere for the story to end, but I can’t help but feeling there were questions left unanswered. Maybe I’ll feel differently when I re-read it.

I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story, abrupt ending!

You could easily build on this story!

I would like to see part two, maybe three years out,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story but could do with at least a few more paragraphs to round off the story.

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerover 2 years ago

This is a big departure from your other stories in that it doesn't seem to have the kind of closure your other ones have. I'd love to see you cover the growth of, and relationship with Dulcina and her mother leading up to the marriage. Perhaps along with whatever happens with his previous children and his flea market kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Long but worth reading!

Great story! I couldn't put it down! I hope another chapter to develop step daughter and stepfather's relationship! I highly recommend! In Montana!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSir Galahad@Sir Galahad
I believe that it is possible to write erotica that has a plot; that erotica, properly crafted, can be an art form. Sex should be part of the plot, not just the object of the exercise, in anything other than a short intended to incite lust. I'm pleased that people out there e...

SIMILAR Stories