Flea Market of Lust! The MTV Con!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And here's what Prince likes to do. You want Prince to like you, right?"

"mmmnnggh...yeah, yeah I do. What does Prince like, Freddy?"

I got behind her and buried my face in her pussy from behind, shoving my tongue deep into her snatch, probing and licking every wet inch it could touch. My hands held her firm to my face, keeping her squirming body from getting away. She yelped when I started, but that yelp had turned into one long moan as I found her fat clitoris and began to suck on it hard. As she started to tremble and build to an orgasm, I stopped and switched to her asshole and began to eat her out, making her howl in protest.

"No no no, I was about to coommmmmeee. Pleeeaaaase go back and do that thing, ...." She begged shamefully.

"Shush. You want to be a star, right?"

"Of fuck, Freddy, I jussss wanna cuuum." Her fingers slipped down to her clit but I batted them away. "Bad girl! Just for that, I'm going to show you what Steve Perry likes!" I got behind her and lined my cock up right at her asshole, which was already wet and gleaming from the rim job I had given it. As I grabbed her hips and began to put pressure on it, she got scared.

"WAIT! No, please, not there, not there, please! I've never done it there!"

"That's disappointing." I said menacingly.

"I can do other things, here, lemme show ya." She flipped around to face me and reached for my cock. "Oh shit, it's like, thick. Fuck, that would've hurt. But, I do this a lot..." She popped my dick in her mouth and began to suckle on it, sloppily fellating only the crown and first inch or so of my dick. It was the kind of head I might have been okay with a year ago, but lately I had been fucking Women. Women with a capital WOMEN.

"Oh yeah, that's so good, it's so big..." She said completely unconvincingly. Shit, and she was a bad actor as well! I grabbed her head and shoved my cock deep into her mouth making her gag and choke. I pulled out and as soon as she got some air, I shoved it back in. She fought it, her legs kicking and her hands beating on the mattress, and when i pulled out again she gasped and said, "Shit! That was haaaarrrd!" She whined.

"It takes effort to succeed. Now give that dick a proper sucking, or it's Steve Perry time." She hurriedly got back to my dick, this time getting up on her hands and knees so she put more of it in her mouth. She began to rock back and forth on my cock, taking almost all of in her mouth. Her bright red lipstick was getting wiped all over my shaft as her lips enveloped it's girth again and again. She was doing much better! After a bit, i grabbed her hair and held her still, and began a relatively gentle face fuck, thrusting my hips rhythmically into her chubby face.

"So here's the deal, in order for you to get the gig, you are going to do two things for me. First, change your look. I have a closet of clothes over there, choose something cool. We already have one Madonna. Second, you are going to seduce Heather."

Big Madonna 'Mmmphhed" around my my cock and tried to get up. I spanked her ass and kept her in place. "Stop that. That's the deal. I want your face wet with her pussy juice, or you will never be famous! Now suck on my balls. Yeah, that's it. Ok, now go change while I break the news to your friends. And keep all this shit to yourself. Got it? Hollywood keeps its secrets." She nodded and I pulled my pants back on and went back into the living room.

Tarcisio had taken things into his own hands, and cock. Heather and Holly were on their knees in front of Tarcisio as he held the camera pointing straight down at them. Heather was currently bobbing up and down while Holly was kneeling a little lower to suck on Tarcisio's balls. The girls had stripped down, and they were wearing expensive lacy panties and garters with hose that matched their bras. Tarcisio was having trouble holding on the the huge camera (it was the 80's) at the same time as getting a two girl blowjob, so I hustled over and took the camera from him and began to hold it over the scene. Holly got up from Tarcisio's balls to see me, and grinning an evil grin began to fondle the front of my cargo pants, stroking my hard cock through the canvas.

"Unh Unh, finish what you start!" I said, admonishing her like a child. She pouted, and then pushed Heather aside.

"Hey! I was sucking that dick!" Heather screamed.

"You're taking too long. Suck his balls, bitch." Holly lunged down on Tarcisio's fat cock and took it all into her mouth in one practiced swoop. Even Heather looked impressed.

"Gawd, Holly, you can suck cock really good." Heather said a little sadly. Holly's nose was currently buried deep in Tarcisio's pubic hair and she was shaking her head back and forth and Tarcisio groaned and almost fell over in pleasure. Holly pulled back and with luridly wet lips turned to her big haired friend. "You are always talking about how you're so good at blowjobs. The hell?"

"Oh gawd, I lied, Holly! Brad has a tiny dick, and I haven't tried it with anyone else."

"Oh wow, 'cuz Kyle's cock is like huge, and he used to make me go down on him all the time, so I like had to get good."

"Can you show me?" Heather asked, brightening up.

"Ohmigawd, yeah. Here! Get on his dick."

Tarcisio and I were staring at each other, in stupefied wonder at the real live porno movie taking place at out feet. Heather's thin lips were now stretched wide around T's thick dark cock while Holly was giving her pointers.

"Now keep swirling your tongue around inside your mouth."

Heather took Tarcisio's dick out of her mouth. "But if my mouth is full of his cock, how can I move it around?"

"Heather! It's gonna feel good no matter where it goes! Just do it."

"Nnnkay." Heather took a big breath and once again filled her bratty mouth with a fat, brown dick. Her cheeks started to undulate as her tongue began to follow Holly's instructions.

"oooohh...Oh! Shit! SHit!", Tarcisio practically squealed.

Heather popped the cock out and cluelessly asked, "That's good, right?"

"Yes Yeah, si, definitely. Yeah, Uh Huh, you bet.", stammered Tarcisio.

"Goody!", and a smiling Heather swallowed his cock once more, her cheeks bulging with oral acrobatics. Tarcisio's eyes rolled back into his head and Heather kept up her lessons, torturing his Latino cock with her debutante mouth.

"Okay, now put your mouth just on the crown, that's the head part that looks like a mushroom. Yeah, and now put your hand right on his cock but next to your mouth. Cool. Now move up and down with your mouth and hand, yeah! See? That gives your mouth a whole extra four inches of cock capacity!" Heather's big blonde hair was bouncing up and down as she slurped Tarcisio's cock while jerking off his thick shaft. The lucky cameraman hissed in pleasure and steadied himself, trying not to fall over in ecstasy.

"Yeah, that's some good cocksucking, Heather!"

"mmmy mmfuuu." Heather said, her mouth full of dick.

Holly was stroking my hard dick through my pants as she stared at her friend's mouth fucking. "Now gently twist your hands as you stroke the shaft. Get both hands up there. Yeah!" Tarcisio groaned in pleasure at the twisting, wet blowjob this bow-headed blonde was giving him.

"Keep doing that, and he's gonna cum. And her on her tits, Mr. Man."

"Si, yeah, sure, you bet!" Tarcisio promised through gritted teeth. Heather laughed deep in her throat at his reaction and started to go faster than before. The slurping wet sound of the intense face fucking covered the unzipping of my fly as Holly pulled my dick out from my pants. Her warm hands wrapped themselves around my hardening cock, but she was still watching Heather suck off Tarcisio and giving her notes.

"Okay, now don't stop, but he's gonna cum soon, and when he gets close, take the cock out and jack it off, okay? But don't stop, or he won't cum and you'll have to start over."

"Mmm kmmmph." Said Heather and she picked up the speed just a bit more, which sent Tarcisio over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!", he grunted. Heather pulled back and started to rapidly jack off his dick with both hands until his whole body jerked and a spray of white cum landed on Heather's tits and shoulders.

"Ewww! Do latin guy's cum stain bras?" Heather whined.

"That's racist!" Said Tarcisio and me at the same time.

Heather blinked and asked, "What's wrong with being racy?"

I sighed and looked down at the huge tittied brunette at my feet. "Holly, would you be a dear and suck my dick?"

"Sure!" She grinned and gave my cock a long lick with her tongue from the base to the tip and then with her eyes never leaving mine, took my cock inch by inch, her thick lips caressing me as she deep throated my whole 8 inches like it was nothing! She even held it there, moving her head from side to side a little. Then as she finally unsheathed my dick from her throat, she went right to a serious double fisted fellatio, like the kind she told Heather to perform. Wow! How the hell did Tarcisio endure this? But Holly kept it up, her big tits swaying with the effort of her entire body rocking back and forth as she kept sucking away! Heather crawled up, her eyes glinting with jealousy. As she got her face close to my balls, I made her stop.

"Hold on, I got a better idea!" I got down on the floor and pulled Heather up to straddle my face, her tits facing my dick. "Let's see how you girls can work together. Holly, keep sucking, please!" As Holly settled herself between my legs, I got to work on Heather's snatch.

I have to say right off that even though Heather's pussy tasted like roses and lavender, that was not the best part of having this Deb ride my face. Her slender ass and thighs pressed close to my head, enveloping me in a mask of female skin, female warmth, female scents, was. I started by lapping gently at her clit and pussy lips, but the sensuous experience of it all was so intense that I began to greedily devour her entire box, sending my tongue deep inside and then deeper still, swirling and lapping at every millimeter of surface I could reach, all while I grasped her hips and pulled her pelvis even tighter to me. Heather screamed in response to my passionate probings.

"Ahhhhhhh! Oh shit, holly! Holly! He's sucking my clit! And he's licking my... ungh! Oh god god god god!" Heather was now writhing on my face, dousing me with her juices as she came on me once, and then again. I then felt Holly move up and straddle my hips. She took my cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy, and then lowered herself onto me. Fuck! She was tight as hell! Her pussy was like a vise, squeezing me with every twitch of her hips.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Play with her tits!" I heard Tarcisio say. My eyes were covered by Heather's pert ass and muscular thighs. I heard Holly squeal and Heather giggle.

"Good! Good! That's what MTV wants to see." encouraged Tarcisio. I let the two girls squirm and giggle on top of me until I felt myself get way to close to cumming.

"Allright! Tag team time!", I said, yelling through the barrier of Heather's muff. "On your hands and knees with your asses in the air!" The girls got off, but before assuming the positions, Heather looked up with that quizzical look on her face that your dog gets when it hears a weird noise. "Um, how is this gonna get us all on MTV? I mean, it's just fucking."

"That is exactly why I need you girls on this! cuz you ask all the right questions! This next thing is how Duran Duran like to fuck."

"I fucking love Duran Duran!" Holly voice-gasmed.

"Of course you do. Now they love you too, but need to see if you like to fuck like they do."

"Ohmigod, they're watching.?", asked Heather, her eyes getting huge.

"Oh, absolutely. We have a special satellite uplink that provides instant access to all ...Billboard Chart topper artists. It's automatic when you get a gold album." Tarcisio almost laughed out loud it at that one.

"Bitchin'." Said Heather in worshipful whisper.

"Cool." Said Holly.

"So, ladies, let's make it look nice for... (I had no idea what the names of the guys in Duran Duran were).. all the guys in Duran Duran. Good, that's it, both of you on your hands and knees, that's right. Face the camera, good. Okay now wave your ass in the air a little. Nice! Now, look over your shoulder at the Camera! Good, go ahead give a wink to...Duran and the other Duran..."

Tarcisio leaned close to me and whispered in my ear. "Simon Lebon and Nick Rhodes. Nobody's called Duran."

"... and Simon and Nick, Ha! That's great, now get closer together, side bay side, and turn to face the camera completely, perfect!...and now I'm going to get behind you..."

As I did, I took a second to capture the moment. Two 20-year old bimbos were on their hands and knees in front of me. Their fashionable hairstyles, large and blown out, made them look like high class porn stars, especially as one was blonde and one brunette. Holly's curvier body glistened with a light sheen of sweat from the effort of riding my cock. Heather's lithe form was just as sexy, her long legs and slim waist were begging to be gripped and fondled. How the fuck did I get here!? What did I do to deserve a hot three-way, maybe four way, with young, hot, deservedly duped women?! I looked up and saw Tarcisio looking right at me, smiling. He knew exactly what I was thinking. I fell to my knees just behind Heather and took her ass in my hands, which made her coo with pleasure.

"Is Simon's cock as big as yours?" she asked.

"Nope. But it's prettier." I answered.

"I bet...unghhhhh...yeeeeesssss!" Heather screamed as I began to fuck her from behind. The slick, sloppy sound of my pelvis slamming against her ass filled the trailer.

Holly's fingers were in her pussy, and her ass was high in the air she watched her friend get her pussy drilled. "I hope Nick's not bigger. I can barely handle this one."

"Oh....I...fucking...Ungh....Love...a...big....ungh....cock!" Said Heather, trying to talk over my incessant pounding.

"Yeah? How about this...." I gave her ass a smack.

"... mmm, not so much...ungh..."

"Cool. Try this on for size." I shifted the angle of my hips so that my cock was pressing a different part of her vagina and instantly she gasped and screamed. "Oh fuck yes!"

"All right get, ready!" I warned.

"Wait!" Holly said. "When you cum, come in my mouth, I'll scooch closer!" She turned around so her face was close to Heather's ass, and her ass was facing the camera.

"Oh damn, that is hot!" said Tarcisio, getting closer with the camera.

My hands tightened on Heather's ass as the back bedroom door, where Big Madonna had been, burst open and a woman strode out to stand in front of the three of fucking. We froze in shock, my mouth hanging open and the crown of my cock just nestled in Heather's pussy lips. What stood before us was a big hipped, big chested blonde Rock-a-Billy queen!

"ohmigawd." Said Holly, still on her hands and needs in front of my dick. "Is that Tonya?"

"Who's Tonya?"

"I think Tonya is Big Madonna, esse." Said Tarcisio, wide eyed and staring.

I turned back to the woman. "No shit?!" I said, genuinely shocked. She was wearing a 1950's style red polka-dotted dress with a plunging neckline that hugged where it should hug and showed where it should show. Her hair was done in a simple pigtail, and the sunglasses were gone as was most of the makeup, except for her Marilyn Monroe-red lips. Her blonde hair was in a pony tail and pulled up, which helped her huge blue eyes jumped from her face, where they were hidden before, and when she smiled a big grin of confidence and assuredness that Big Madonna never would have known. She was now a rock-a-billy Queen, and her smile could melt the chrome off a '46 Ford Coupe. Gazing upon her reborn self, I felt like Lois Lane learning about Superman!

The closet I had told her to use belonged to The Purrvees, and it had all kinds of costumes and real clothes that they used for their porno films and pictures. Somehow she had been able to use it to Shazam herself into this new persona!

"So, Tonya, " I said, trying to break the moment. " Cool look."

She laughed. "The name's Peggy Jane, son. And I thank ya' for the use of my your closet."

Holly had got up and leaned back on her haunches. "Tonya, what the fuck, why are you talking like a redneck?" Peggy Jane's voice now indeed had a thick, classic redneck twang to it.

"I'm tired of posing, tired of pretending. This is who I've always been. When I saw these clothes in that closet, it all just snapped for me. I ain't posing like you two wanna-be groupies any more."

"Gawd, Tonya, why are you being a bitch?! We're trying to get on MTV", said Heather looking over past her shoulder, and past her back, and past her ass, and past my sweaty body posed to fuck, to shoot daggers at her blonde friend.

"The name is Peggy Jane, you fucking cunt!", and at that she strode over to me and Heather, pushed me aside, grabbed Heather by the hair and pulled her to the door. She kicked it open and after forcing Heather to her feet, pushed her out. She then got Heather's clothes which were piled over by a screaming and cringing Holly, and threw them out as well. While standing in the doorway, she turned around to face Holly, her eyes blazing and her hands balled up in fists. Holly stopped screaming and was silent for a split second, and then she scrambled over to her clothes and gathered them up in her arms. She then looked at the door and it's guardian, her eyes filled with fear. Peggy Jane then took one step aside, allowing her access to the door. For the next several seconds, it was a scene from a gunfighter's movie as Holly inched towards the door, her eyes darting back and forth from the door to Peggy Jane. Three feet away, she made a dash for it. Peggy Jane let her go without a gesture or a word. She only quietly closed the door, and then went over to Tarcisio, took a cigarette from a pack in his shirt pocket, accepted a light from his zippo, and then strutted to the couch and sat down, crossing her legs like a woman who wants you to watch her cross her legs.

"Uh, Tarcisio, you'd better go make sure the girls are going to be ok." I said, dropping the Freddy character.

"You sure?" He said. "She looks tough." He was serious.

"Oh, don't worry, I won't do nothing permanent." Peggy Jane said, blowing out a cloud of smoke.

"It's cool. Thanks, man."

"Shit, thank you brother. I'll make you a copy of the tape." He took a last look at Peggy Jane and scooted out the door, leaving me buck naked and alone with a reformed wanna-be.

As the door slammed shut, the scene returned to the silence of the old West gunfight, but instead of big -haired Holly, it was the bare naked Theater student who had just conned a blonde. The two of us peered at each other, and I swear I could hear a tumbleweed rolling by in the distance. "So..." I started slowly, keeping eye contact. "I take it you ain't going to fuck Heather?"

"Pfft. I deserve better." The confidant half smile she shot me was as hot as her bubble butt ass.

"So. The MTV thing is bullshit?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Ok. You did a good job though. I mean we were stupid, but you put some good effort into it."

"Thanks." I was still naked in the middle of the room. "I have to say, I love this look of yours."

She smiled. "You do? More than the Madonna thing?"

"A fuckload more."

"You have good taste." She put out her cigarette in the ashtray and then picked it up and walked across the room to dump it in a nearby trashcan. Every step she took was a statement, sexy as hell, deliberate and confident. As she bent over the can, her skirt rode up a bit to reveal black nylons covering those deliciously thick calves. When she turned her eyes dropped to my crotch.

"Well, stirring back to life, are we?" My dick had recovered from the coitus interrupt-us and it was indeed now half hard, and still glistening from Heather's pussy. Peggy Jane clucked her tongue. "It was kind of rude of me to cock block you like that." She walked past me into the kitchen. Grabbing a towel, she wetted part of it and walked back to where I still defiantly stood.