Flea Market of Lust! The MTV Con!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems you had cause." I said.

"Oh hell yes. Those bitches were, well, bitches. There were a lot of reasons why I went along with them, but that's all done, and I need to move on." She began to wash my cock and balls with the towel.

"So, first off, lets get that nasty bitch juice off of you... oh? You like that?" My cock rapidly hardened with her ministrations.

"I do. I hope this means no hard feelings?"

"Except this one." She said, grinning while her hands fondled my shaft and balls. "Now you are going to take the big cock and fuck me. In this dress. I need a coming back ceremony and your cock is gonna be my sacrament!" She walked backwards to the couch and flopped down upon it, pulling me to my knees. She hiked up her dress and spread her legs. "Bring me that sweet cock, boy!" Peggy Jane growled as her hands grabbed my hips and pulled em into her. She grunted once, and pulled me in deeper.

"Oh, hell yes, boy! Now give me a good fuck, a good hard fuck!"

I began to pound at her pussy like a machine. She was in charge and I was so totally okay with that! After playing all those mind games with the two fuckettes, it felt like heaven to just cut loose and fuck! My cock was sliding in and out of her wet pussy with ease. Peggy Jane was squeezing her own tits through the dress and encouraging me with a litany of nasty talk.

"That's it, boy, shove that meat in me! Keep it coming you fucking stud! You'd better keep it coming. Oh shit yeah, boy, you better make me cum!"

And she had trouble putting two sentences together just three hours ago.

"Just like that! Don't stop, don't stop! Yes, yes YEEESSSSS!!!" She screamed n pleasure I relentlessly kept pummeling away, her body and the couch all shaking with my efforts. "HARDER!", she screamed through gritted teeth. I slammed my cock deep into her, pressing her back against the couch, holding my cock deep inside her and grinding my hips into her. Her mouth was wide open but only little gurgling noises were coming out if it. I pulled my cock out, and then fiercely slammed it back in, making her cry out in wordless pleasure. Again, and again I slammed my dick deep into her, the sharp slapping sound of my pelvis bashing into hers echoing off the wood paneling. Finally she reached and put her hands on my chest. "Put me on the floor, and fuck me. Fuck me on that fucking shag carpet you bastard.", she hoarsely commanded, trying to catch her breath.

I picked her up and moved her to the floor and placed her on her stomach. Methodically, I picked her hips up into the air as far as they would, and then pushed her face and shoulders down into the shag carper as far as they would go. I then flipped her dress up over her ass and placed my hands on her hips... and I paused.

Her ass was large, and a beautiful shade of white, like an Irish kind of fair skin. And the curve of her buttocks were so damn perfect I wanted to... well, shit... I leaned over and gently kissed her in the center of her left asscheek, my hands never leaving her body and caressing every inch of her skin I could reach. Then I kissed her in the dead center of her right asscheek, still gripping her hips and making her wriggle with anticipation. I sat up and gazed down on this perfect ass, framed in black garters and hose and covered in the hottest vintage clothes I had ever seen. I took her fleshy ass in my hands and plunged my cock deep into her, all the way into her, pushing harder and harder, never pulling out, just giving it the smallest of thrusts in her deepest of places. Peggy Jane was grunting and moaning incoherently as she came with a small shudder, pussy juices flooding down my cock and balls.

I then kicked one leg up, and managed to get even deeper into her, which made Peggy Jane cry out in shock and delight as she came instantly, this time with a long shivering convulsion which weakened her so much that she fell flat on the carpet. I held my cock in her, waiting for her to do something, slowly stirring her pussy with my cock to keep it hard, and then she slammed her hand on the carpet, like a wrestler in a match, and with a sexy sigh, forced herself back up to her hands and knees, my cock never leaving her pussy the entire time!

"Time for you to cum in me, boy. I need to feel that sweet spunk!", she said in a thoroughly ravaged tone of voice that made my cock twitch with passion. She backed her ass onto me and laughed. I grabbed her pony tail, and one of her sweet plump hunches and began to fuck her hard and fast, and hard and fast just for me! God! I couldn't wait to cum in this hot Rock-a-Billy Queen's plump pussy!

"Oh godddaaammmn I can feel your cock getting harder! Oh fuck yeah, take it boy, pull on that hair!" My tugging on her pony tail helped her to twist around and face me. Though her dress was still mostly on, her cleavage was open and the sight of that vintage bra, not to mention Peggy Jane's sexy large eyes and sweet mouth put me over the edge! I held her in that twisted position and kissed her hard on the mouth. Her red Polka-dotted dress was pulled back from her luscious body as she watched the entire length of my cock go in and out of her pussy with each stroke! Soon I couldn't hold back any longer and I came inside her with a roar! It felt like my entire body was cumming! My hips bucked and trembled for I don't know how long, and then we finally slid together on the floor, laying side by side, catching our breath and bathing in bliss.

She got up first and put her self together. I slowly rolled to my feet and staggered to my piled-up clothes. Peggy Jane laughed. "Yeah, you better be at least a little tired after all that fucking, or else I'm gonna be insulted! Cigarette?"

"No thanks. So, um, where do we stand?"

Peggy Jane looked away for a bit. "Not sure. I need a little time to think about all this. Changing my life will mean more than just a new dress."

"You're right. It'll take at least five new dresses. And maybe a halter top."

"Look Freddy...is that even your real damn name?"

"It's John. I'm a Theater major and a comic book fan."

"Comics? cool. Anyway...Look, John, personal change isn't just about the clothes."

"Nope. But it's a start. And you can get those clothes right here. And the folks who sell them, can probably give you some pointers about fitting into the new you, and well as your new clothes."

"Holy fuck, that's so sweet, ya big pansy. What are you, an after school special?!" She was blushing though, as she blustered.

"Maybe." I then spoke with a super cheesy announcer voice, "Maybe...you're the one who's special!" Peggy Jane laughed and gave me a little hug.

"So, I'm not looking for anything permanent, but I'd like to hang out, if nothing else." I told her sincerely.

She nodded and smiled. "I'll be around. But even though I really enjoyed this....I mean, a lot... I need to get me a cleaner thing going. But yeah, hanging out? Sure."

"Allright then, see you at the stalls."

"Absolutely!"