All Comments on 'Fledgling Demigod Ch. 01'

by Ghosted1974

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KyrissanKyrissanover 1 year ago

A promising start…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need to read a lot more of this story to be able to give an opinion, longer chapters would definitely help as well.

draco352draco352over 1 year ago

man don't let this be the only chapter man...I am hooked!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like this story. You know Harem story other world, rimance but not much sex story . It's male fantasy

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u5 months ago

He’s so unfit and fat that he can’t fuck his wife. However he’s just fine to go tearing around on a dirt bike and go hunting and so on. What a fuck up and yes it’s all about energy in and energy out. If you don’t eat it then you can’t wear it (as fat). There IS NOT health at any size and fat isn’t muscle and provides absolutely no strength just mass and volume that feeble body support systems have to try and keep alive. Argh fat is terrible and I acknowledge that it’s difficult to lose it. However that’s mostly a mental thing of having to change your entire ingrained lifestyle permanently and continuing while results are poor while your body catches up and sorts itself out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGhosted1974@Ghosted1974
I'm just a dirty old man. I’m currently actively writing four stories. I’m uploading in each story a chapter a week until I’ve caught up with where I am in progress. After that, I’ll just have to upload as I finish a chapter, which will take some time as I spend most of my da...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES