Fledgling Demigod Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe..." he hesitated again. "Maybe I can go relieve myself at the privy and you can..." He trailed off as he gestured to her now soaked clothing between her legs.

"And if someone hears us?" she asked, then got off of him and lay on the bed. She started removing her clothes and his eyebrows shot into his hairline.

"What are you doing?" he asked in a forced whisper.

"I'm horny as fuck, Galen," she said, all pretenses of her station vanishing in an instant. "I'm not going to pretend any longer that I haven't developed feelings for you. I'm not going to pretend that I don't want your love. Your wife is not here, Galen. You are worlds, possibly galaxies, away from her. But I am here. I am your wife here and I'm right in front of you and I'm not going to pretend anymore that I don't want your cock buried deep inside of me. But if I can't have that then I'm going to get release."

Her bottoms were tossed to the floor and Galen couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous pussy. It was glistening with her arousal, the coarse pubic hair matted to her lips. Her top came off next and he gaped at her ample breasts. They were round and firm with small nipples that hardened in the cool air. "Watch and get your own release or not. I'm past the point of caring at the moment."

She lay her head back against the pillow and closed her eyes. Her right hand went between her widely spread thighs and she arched her back in pleasure as her fingers caressed her tingling sex. She moaned softly as her hand began to rub the sensitive flesh. Her left hand caressed her left breast and pinched the nipple hard. She moaned loudly as her back arched again and her hips started to writhe in time with her movements.

Galen was stunned at the sight. His cock strained against his pants and he had to either drop them or adjust himself to keep the pain at bay. He chose the former. He gasped slightly as his warm manhood sprang into the cool air. He never took his eyes off of his pretend wife and she suddenly opened hers. She was rubbing her clit, now, and alternating between that and sliding a finger down the valley to her hole. She moaned loudly, now staring at him, her eyes begging him to pleasure himself.

For a brief moment, Galen stood rooted to the spot. He thought about her words as he watched her pleasure herself. He thought about what she'd said earlier, that it could possibly be years, if ever, before she figured out the spell to send him back home as she thrust her fingers deep inside her pussy.

"Oh," she moaned and his painfully engorged cock twitched. "That's delicious. Never was able to do that before." She looked at him as she spoke and her breathing was hitched. Her body began to convulse as her fingers disappeared in and out of her pussy at a rapid pace. Her other hand circled her protruding clit as pleasure coursed through her.

He slowly took hold of his cock at the base. She moaned as her face was contorted in pleasure. It looked almost as if she was holding off her orgasm. Was she waiting for him? She wouldn't be able to wait much longer. He started stroking his cock slowly. As rivers of precum trickled down the shaft and lubricated his hand, his pace increased. "Oh," he groaned and she smiled at him.

"Yes, Galen," she moaned. "Just like that."

"Fuuuck, Miranda," he groaned again. "That feels so good." He began to rapidly pump his shaft now and he could feel his release building. "Cum for me, baby," he moaned as his body began to respond.

"OH, GALEN," she cried out. "OH!!" she moaned one last time then her body locked up as her orgasm rushed through her. Her face turned beet red as her body spasmed in response to the immense pleasure flowing through her.

"OH, YEAH!" Galen cried as his own orgasm locked him up and ropes of thick cum exploded out of his cock and onto the floor. Miranda came down from her high long enough to crawl to the edge of the bed and catch some of his cum as he pointed it in her direction. She swallowed what she could catch and what she missed made its way onto her chest. She crawled off of the bed and knelt before him to catch more in her mouth as it oozed out of the tip. He pumped one more time from the base to the tip as the last of his cum trickled from the head to drop lazily into her waiting mouth.

She swallowed and grinned up at him. "That was delicious," she said, giggling. Then, she raised a tentative hand toward his cock. He removed his hand, silently allowing her to touch his softening member. She caressed it, and as it softened, more remnants of cum trickled out of the head. Without asking permission she pulled the head to her lips and sucked it inside.

"Oh, fuck!" he exclaimed as he jerked in her hand. She released him from her mouth and smiled as she licked her lips. "Sensitive," he explained.

She stood and kissed him softly as he pressed her body close to his. She cocked her head toward the door and they could barely hear someone whisper, "Four times??"

"Yes, four times," she said loudly and there was as shuffling outside the door. "And there might be a fifth if you must know!!" she yelled at the retreating footsteps.

"They're persistent, I'll give them that," he said, chuckling. He held her for a long moment. Her naked body felt good against his. Her breasts pressed into his chest were warm and soft. And...wet. She had forgotten to clean the remnants of his cum off of her chest. Ignoring the sensation he looked down at her sparkling brown eyes. "I'm sorry," he said. "I know what you want and need and..." he hesitated. "I just don't think it's something I can give you right now."

"I know," she said. "And I'm sorry I told you I didn't care. I do. Deeply." She blushed slightly but didn't take her eyes off of him. "I shouldn't have pushed you as hard as I did. I was just so..."

He put a finger up to her lips to stop her. "I understand," he said. "And who knows? Maybe next time I'll be able to pleasure you with my hands? I just can't make love to you right now. The pain of loss is still fresh in my mind and I can't help but feel that if I did, I'd be thinking of her the whole time and that's not fair to you."

"Thank you," she said. "It means the world to me that you think so highly of me."

"Well," he said, playfully. "It's not as if you're a courtesan or anything."

"Galen Ford you take that back!" she chided as she slapped his shoulder. "I'm no courtesan and never will be."

He laughed. "That's exactly my point," he said. "If you were a courtesan I could slam you against the wall and ravish your body all night long and not think twice about it. But you're not." He cupped her cheeks with his hands and kissed her. "You're my wife. And I promise, as soon as I'm ready I'll give you all the pleasure you've been craving for and more. You'll be begging me to stop before I'm through with you."

"Not likely," she said with a flush to her cheeks. "Now, should we get cleaned up and go to bed? Or was the prospect of a fifth round appealing to you?"

He chuckled as he pulled away from her. "Bed," he said. "It's been a long day and I'm exhausted."

"After four times I'd expect you to be, my husband," she said with a playful wink and a wiggle of her perfect ass as she walked toward the wash basin.

12