Fledgling Demigod Ch. 03

Story Info
Galen gives in to his desires.
4.1k words
4.7
9.9k
15

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3

After the writs were drawn up and copies made, the emissary packed up and left Castle Spellthorn to head back to the kingdom of Redd. But not before leaving a small contingent of servants to serve as couriers back and forth between the two castles, much to Maranda and Galen's chagrin. They'd have to pretend for a while longer, it seemed. Not that it was that hard. They'd fallen for each other quite quickly.

The king, however, wasn't giving up on wooing the beautiful wizard. He kept sending letters of 'If only' and 'Why couldn't things be different?'. Miranda kept politely chastising the king for his foolhardy love letters to a married woman. Her ability to turn a phrase politically and put the king in his place with tact and grace awed Galen. The king persisted, though.

His most recent letter, however, caught them both off guard. He'd written that he couldn't wait to publicly bless their first child and asked that as a favor to him for expediting the writs of marriage and nobility, if they would with all expedience attempt to conceive. Miranda sighed as she finished reading it. "Sometimes I wonder if he's not mad," she said.

"It sounds like he's bipolar," Galen chuckled.

"Bipolar?" Miranda asked.

"A mental condition from back home," Galen said. "Anyway, you're right. With each successive letter he's sounding more and more unstable. Do you think we should be worried?"

She shook her head. "No," she replied. "I've met him once or twice. He's nice enough."

"They all are when they're trying to get between your legs," Galen said.

"Don't be so uncouth," she chastised as she softly smacked his shoulder. They were on the balcony at her favorite spot. It had been a month since she'd brought him up here and it was another new moon.

"Sometimes a lady needs a man to be a bit of a brigand," he teased as he pinched her butt.

"Ow!" she squeaked and shot him a mock glare. "I'm horny again, Galen," she said, changing the subject and making her intentions clear. "Will you pleasure me again tonight?"

"When do you ever have to ask me to?" he said, grinning.

She blushed slightly. "When I don't want to ask if you're ready yet," she said.

He smiled at her. "You need it that badly, eh?" he asked playfully.

She nodded. "It's getting harder and harder to have you so near, yet so far away."

"Well, then," he said with a mischievous smile and a wink, "maybe you should take the king up on his offer."

"OH!" she exclaimed hotly and stomped her foot in anger. Her face was red with rage as she pointed a finger in his face. "You infuriatingly impossible man!"

She turned on her heel to storm off but he caught her by the arm. He roughly turned her around and pulled her to him as his lips crushed against hers. She resisted for only a moment before melting into him and returning his kiss. His hands began to roam across her body. He picked her up and sat her on the parapet wall and began to run his hands along her thighs under her skirt. "Would now be a good time?" he asked as he started hiking up her skirt.

"Truly?" she asked, breathless.

"Yes, my love," he said. "I think I'm ready."

"Don't tease me, Galen," she warned as her heart hammered in her chest. "Not now. I couldn't take it."

"I'm not teasing," he said as he knelt in front of her and pulled her skirt over his head.

"Oh, Galen, here?" she asked.

He pulled the skirt back over his head to look at her. "Here," he replied. "Then the stairwell. Then the corridor outside our room." She blushed profusely as he continued. "Then on the vanity in our room. Finally, the bed."

He disappeared back under her skirt and Miranda had to hold onto his shoulders through her skirt to keep from falling back over the wall when his hand moved her legs into place over his shoulders. He kissed and nibbled on her pussy lips and teased her clit with his tongue. She was breathing heavily as she gripped his shoulders so hard her nails were digging into his skin through multiple layers of clothing. "Oh, Galen," she moaned. "I never imagined...mmmhhh...that could feel so...ahhh...good!"

She heard him mumble against her warm lips and she jolted at the sensations of his vibrating lips against her pussy. "It gets better," he had said and started to lick her in earnest.

He wrapped his hands around to grip her ass as his tongue started licking all over her inner pussy. He darted in and out of her hole and she moaned loudly. He sucked on her lips and she whimpered in bliss. He flicked her clit with his tongue and she tethered on the edge of climax. "OH!" she cried out. "Galen! I'm about to..." He stopped suddenly and pulled out from underneath her. She pouted and whined, "Why did you-"

"To prolong the experience, my love," he said. "Come," he offered her his hand and he helped her down.

He started to undo his pants but she stopped him. "Let me," she said with a coy smile. Before she started on him, though, she pulled on her dress, dropping it to the stone floor beneath her and stepping out of it. Next, her under clothes were removed and she stood in front of him fully naked. Her slit was glistening and her nipples stood painfully erect. She knelt before him and, looking up at him, she started to undo his pants. Letting them drop to the floor she didn't hesitate to fish out his cock and circle it with her tongue. "Mmmm," she moaned as she suckled the fleshy head.

"Oh, Miranda," he groaned. "That feels amaz- OH MY GOD!" he cried out as she sucked him deep in her mouth. He felt the head hit the back of her throat and his knees almost buckled under the weight of his pleasure.

"Mmm," she moaned again as she pulled him out of her mouth. "I don't think I'll ever get used to how good you taste," she said and she sucked him back in. She started bobbing her head on his shaft, using her hands to stroke the base as she couldn't fit him fully into her mouth.

"Fuuuuck, Miranda," he said and he could feel the tingling in the head of his cock signaling he was close to release.

She pulled back and looked up at him. "Fuck me?" she asked playfully as she put a hand to her chest. "Why yes. I do believe I agree to that request." She winked at him.

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied and knelt in front of her. Laying her down on her dress he eased himself on top of her. He nestled the head of his shaft at her wet entrance. "Ready?" he asked and she nodded, already panting with need.

As he slid effortlessly inside she cried out and constricted around him. "OH, GALEN!" Her body was convulsing as a powerful orgasm rocketed through her.

As he bottomed out inside of her, he chuckled. "Somebody was excited, huh?"

She loosened her grip on his shoulders as her orgasm subsided. "I...I..." She trailed off and rather than try to continue, she gripped his hips and started pushing and pulling on him, motioning for him to start moving inside of her.

Galen chuckled again as he pulled almost all the way out of her before slowly burying himself again. She was hot with need, soaking wet with arousal, and tighter than anyone he'd ever been with. He felt every inch of her tunnel as he started to move in and out of her. Her body locked up again in orgasm and she could barely moan as she gripped him. He didn't stop, though. "I love you, Miranda," he said.

"Oh, Galen," she managed to say. "I love you, too. Now fuck me." Her eyes suddenly bore into his with an intensity that gave him pause. "No, Galen. Don't stop," she ordered. "Fuck me."

He grinned and gave into her request. He didn't ease into it. There was no building up to a rapid pace. He just pulled out of her until only his head was just inside her entrance. Then, he slammed into her over and over. She cried out with every thrust. Her hands trailed up and down his back as he rammed into her with all of his might. Her fingernails lit his back on fire as they dug furrows into his skin. As hard as he was hitting her though, she was meeting his hips with hers at every thrust. Her ankles were locked around his lower back and she used that leverage to her every advantage, meeting his cock with thrusts of her own as her pussy endured a pounding she'd never knew she needed until now.

"Fuck, Miranda," he said as he panted. "I'm close, baby."

"Give it to me, Galen," she panted. "Give me a child."

Galen had read many erotic novels throughout his years. He enjoyed them immensely, often taking advantage of his arousal to make love to Elle. However, one of his pet peeves was when the woman in the books spoke of getting a child put in her. He never understood why it suddenly caused the man she was fucking to explosively cum, and frankly, it turned him off. Elle had never said it in all their years of marriage so he always skipped that part of the book, dismissing it as kinky fiction that never happened in real life.

That is, until it happened to him. His pleasure addled brain spared two seconds of thought about the subject, and those two seconds seemed to last for an hour as his mind processed what she'd said. His eyes went wide and his balls seemed to swell to painful proportions as he locked eyes with her. The head of his cock felt like a million tiny needles were poking it all over. "OH FUCK!" he cried out as he pounded into her one last time, holding himself deep inside. His cock exploded hot rivers of cum deep into her core. Over and over he spasmed inside her tight, wet tunnel. She screamed in pleasure at the same time as her body locked up in another explosive orgasm around him, her legs holding him in place against her.

After what seemed like an eternity later, their bodies relaxed against each other. They both had a light sheen of sweat covering every inch of them. Galen settled himself gently on top of her as they both took deep breaths. They clung to each other eagerly as they enjoyed each other's bodies.

Breaking the silence, she said, "That was so much more amazing than I'd ever imagined."

Galen hummed appreciatively into her neck. "I'm glad I could make you feel good," he said.

"Good?" she said, giggling as she squeezed his softening cock still inside her. "You made me feel wonderful! I feel like a goddess after a shower of blessings from her subjects. I feel like I'm being carried on a soft breeze through the countryside. Galen, I feel..." She looked deeply into her eyes as she paused. "loved," she finished. "I love you, Galen."

Galen smiled down at her. "And I love you, Miranda."

She suddenly nibbled on her bottom lip as her eyes turned coquettish. "Can we do it again?" she asked with a shy smile. "You promised, after all."

He grinned. "I did, didn't I?"

She nodded emphatically. "You did!"

"Very well, then, my lady," he said and pulled out of her. They gave a collective moan then he helped her up. "Time to make good on that promise."

As she stood, her eyes went wide. "There's so much leaking out of me," she said, blushing deeply. "Is there supposed to be that much?"

He looked down to see quite a bit of his cum leaking down her inner thighs. "Yeah," he said. "That is a bit more than normal."

She grinned a she put her dress back on, not even bothering to put her undergarments back on. "Maybe you'll give me a child after all," she grinned wickedly. "But don't you dare stop trying."

His cock surged at the mention of giving her a child. He shook his head softly as he hardened fully again. "Never," he said, and grabbing his clothes, headed for the stair well. True to his promise, he stopped halfway down and rounded on her. Picking her up by the waist she squeaked in surprise as he all but slammed her against the wall. He hiked her dress up and his swollen head found her entrance once more. He wasn't as rough with her this time as before, but he still pounded her back against the wall. She cried out twice more in orgasm before he finished inside her again.

The corridor outside their room had her pressed up against the wall with her legs spread and her dress bunched up between them as he took her from behind. "Matilda," she moaned. "If you're...mmmmhhh...not going to join in...Oh, gods...then prepare a bath for us."

Galen stopped mid thrust and stared down the hall. At the end of the corridor was a housemaid. Her face was beet red in embarrassment but she didn't look away. Instead, her eyes betrayed her awe and obvious desire to join in the fun. However, she bowed her head slightly, curtsied, and turned away. "Well, that was fun," he said, grinning.

"Oh, you're not done with me yet," Miranda said and pressed her ass into him, burying his cock inside her as he resumed his ministrations on her pussy. A moment later she orgasmed again shortly before he did.

Immediately following found her throwing the bedroom door open as they kissed each other passionately. He slammed the door behind them and pulled on her dress letting it fall to the floor. He dropped his clothes next to her dress and roughly bent her over her vanity as he pushed inside of her again. "Oh, gods, Galen," she moaned as he began thrusting into her.

The vanity teetered on uneven legs as his cock opened her up for the fourth time that night. She gripped the backside of the vanity tightly and struggled to hold on as his thrusts threatened to push her into the wall. "Oh, Galen," she moaned again. "I don't think I have another orgasm in me tonight." As good as his cock felt sliding in and out of her, she was starting to get numb from the pleasure he was giving her.

He paused for a moment and said, "Oh yeah?" He altered his position inside her in order to thrust slightly downward. "How about now?" he asked as he resumed ramming her from behind.

"What the...OH, MY GODS!!" she cried out as pleasure spiked from within her, connecting with her clitoris and her body locked up in orgasm again. All she could do was moan helplessly as he continued to assault her pussy with his shaft.

Galen didn't think he had another one in him either so as her body went limp beneath him he stopped and pulled out of her. He was panting with exertion. She all but slid off of the vanity, boneless, as she lay on the floor. She looked up at him with a weak but satisfied smile and cooed happily. He looked down at her with a loving smile of his own. She noticed his still hard cock and raised a weak arm to grip it softly in her hands. She started stroking him lazily and he groaned. Mustering the strength to sit up she licked the underside from base to tip and swirled the tip of her tongue around the opening in the head.

"Fuuuck, Miranda," he groaned as his hands rested on the side of her head. His entire cock was tingling from excessive use and he barely felt her tongue sliding around the head. When she took him into her mouth and glided all the way to the base, though, his body shuddered and he gripped the hair on the side of her head. He felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. Then, she swallowed and it continued its exploration into the tunnel past her mouth.

She opened her mouth wide as her nose pressed hard against his pubic bone and then closed it and sucked hard, making little back and forth movements. She gagged and made slight choking sounds and as her watery eyes looked up and met his he was rocketed over the edge into blissful oblivion. His eyes rolled up into the back of his head and he splayed his arms out wide as he released his hold on her head and his back arched. His orgasm was so powerful it rooted him in place as his body locked up. His cock pumped spurt after spurt of sticky jizz straight into her throat and her face turned a deep shade of red from lack of oxygen. She didn't let him go, though, until he was done.

When it was over, she pulled him out of her mouth and coughed and spluttered. She took deep, gasping breaths as she tried to breathe again. He collapsed on the floor in front of her, weak as a day old kitten. His cock was rapidly softening and oozing remnants of his cum out of the tip. She collapsed on top of his crotch and hungrily licked him clean. His shuddering groans at her attempts to clean his cock with her tongue left him fighting to stay conscious.

She stopped suddenly and just lay there. Her labored breathing began to slow and Galen could feel the cold of her breath on his still wet member. He placed a weak hand down on her head and stroked her hair softly. She sighed and cooed at his touch. When they were finally able to regain normal breathing they just lay there on the floor. There was a soft knock on the door. "Yes?" Miranda called.

"My lady," Matilda said from the other side. "The bath is ready."

"Thank you, Matilda," Miranda said. "We'll be along shortly."

"Yes, my lady," Matilda said and her foot steps retreated from the doorway.

Galen groaned as he tried to sit up. "Let's never do that again," he said, chuckling. "Then, do it again every night."

"Every night!?" she exclaimed softly as she sat bolt upright in front of him. "Are you trying to put a baby in me or kill me?"

He started laughing. He couldn't help it. When she joined in he pulled her into an embrace and held her until their mirth subsided. "Come on," he said as he released her and started to stand. "Let's go get that bath. I'm sure the both of us could use it."

"Would you mind if I went first?" she asked, motioning to her crotch where his seed was veritably splashed all over her loins and inner thighs.

"Isn't the bath big enough for the both of us?" he asked.

"You...want to bathe together?" she asked, confused.

"Why not?" he asked. "We've done pretty much everything else together."

"But your..." She trialed off motioning again to the overabundance of his cum on her body.

He waved her concern away. "You took my cock in your mouth after it had been in and out of your pussy most of the evening. What's the difference? Besides, it's not like I'm going to lick it off of you."

"True," she agreed. "Very well, then. If you're sure."

"The more I get to see of your amazing body, the better," he said with a genuine smile and he was pleased to see her blush at the compliment.

In the bath, they bathed together, taking turns at washing each other's bodies. Miranda started to protest when Galen started to wash between her legs but he stopped her simply by continuing to wash her. After they bathed they just sat in the warm water together. Galen sat against the side of the tub with Miranda between his legs and her back pressed against his chest. He was absently playing with her breasts, squeezing them and playing with the nipples. She would moan softly every so often as she enjoyed his attention.

"The water's starting to get cold," he said after a while.

"Unfortunately," she agreed.

They both rose and toweled each other dry as they made their way hand in hand back to their room. When they arrived, Miranda crawled on the bed and lie on her side, looking at him with hooded eyes. Galen couldn't help but stare at her beautiful form. Her breasts were firm and her nipples hard due to the cold of the room. It wasn't unbearably cold but she could feel the slight chill and goosebumps rose all along the surface of her skin. His cock slowly rose again as blood filled it.

"Again?" he asked as he looked down at it.

She giggled and put a hand out to him. "Come, lover," she said in husky voice. "It's time to fulfill your final promise of the night."

He took her hand and allowed her to pull him down on the bed with her. He lay on top of her cold skin and she sighed at his warmth. He kissed her softly, his tongue playing along her lips before slipping between them to disappear into her mouth. He broke the kiss and rolled over onto his back, pulling her on top of him. She straddled his hips and he moaned, deep and throaty, as the heat of her core lay against the underside of his hard shaft. "I've never," she started to say. "I mean-"

"Shhh," he told her. "It's okay."

12