Fledgling Demigod Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded and nibbled on her bottom lip in uncertainty. She rose slowly and moved a hand down to grip his shaft. Giving it a few short strokes, she moved to press the head against her opening. Slowly, agonizingly so for Galen, she slid down it's length. "Ohh," she moaned softly. "I never want to get used to that, my love."

"I hope you don't," he said as he placed his hands on her hips.

She bent forward and placed her hands on and over his shoulders, gripping them. Her elbows rested on his chest and she began to move, awkwardly at first, up and down on him. "Mmm," she moaned again as she glided effortlessly around his shaft. "The fucking was good," she said as she started to pant softly. "But this is soo much better. Mmmmhhhh," she moaned again, long and loud, and it ended up in a high-pitched breathy squeak.

"I agree," he said as his hands went to her hips and rested there. He groaned at the feel of her heat around his shaft. He concentrated on the feeling of her velvety wetness as she sank deeper and deeper on every slow thrust. Her body began to betray her and she gripped his shoulders tightly, her nails digging into the flesh as she started moving faster. "Easy," he said as he slowed her back down with his hands.

"But," she said in a disappointed moan. "I want...I..."

"Take it easy," he said soothingly. "Focus on the sensations."

"Mmmm," she moaned and her breathing quickened again. She took deep breaths and let it out in shuddering gasps. Galen could feel her contractions around his length and he was closing in on his own release. "I..." she tried to say again but it ended up in a loud moan.

Galen's breathing sped up as well as he moaned. His hips matched her rhythm as she slowly rode him. Suddenly, she made a staccato of movements up and down on him and he shuddered at the same time as he released inside of her. Her fingers gripped his shoulders like iron as she tried to keep up the movements through her bliss. Finally giving up she sank down on his shaft and lay motionless as his hips bucked up into hers with every release. She lay against him and moaned uncontrollably into his neck as she felt his cum hitting deep inside her inner walls.

When he was spent, he took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around her back. Holding her close he whispered into her ear. "I love you, Miranda Ford of Spellthorn."

She nibbled and kissed his neck as she replied, "And I love you, Galen Ford of Spellthorn."

12