Fledgling Demigod Ch. 05

Story Info
Galen loses the loves of his life to a despot.
7.4k words
4.61
7.7k
14

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5

Galen awoke to a canopy of wispy clouds lazily floating in a powder-blue sky. Two concerned, but happy faces suddenly obscured his vision and as they came into focus, tears clouded his vision again as neither of the two faces were that of his Ellie May. "Galen? Are you alright?" Miranda asked.

"My lord?" Matilda asked.

"I was afraid of this," Miranda said. "That's why I wanted to try and overshadow it with the prospect of a show."

"I understand," Matilda said. "He told me about his world in the many conversations we had. He must have loved this Elle very much."

"Don't speak as if she were dead, Mattie," Miranda cautioned. "To him, she's still alive."

"My apologies, my lady," Matilda said. "I'll cancel the evening meal."

"You will do no such thing," Miranda said. "And how many times must I tell you to address me by my name in private?"

"Sorry, Miranda," Matilda said. "It's difficult when I've addressed you by your title for so long. And... you don't want me to cancel the evening meal for tonight?"

"Absolutely not," Miranda said. "I've had this planned out for days. He's marrying you tonight. He just doesn't know it, yet." She grinned wickedly.

Galen shook his head slightly and blinked as he sat up. He looked up at the two women from his seated position. "What happened?" he asked, confused.

"You passed out, my love," Miranda explained.

"Right after finding out Lady Miranda was going to bear you a child," Matilda said with an excited grin.

Galen looked up at Matilda, then at Miranda. "You're... pregnant?" he said, disbelieving.

Miranda's own excited grin was etched in place on her face and she nodded. "I am."

Galen reached a hand out and touched her belly as he gave a nervous laugh. "I'm going to be a father," he said, almost disbelieving. "I'm going to be a father," he said more forcefully. Then, he kissed Miranda excitedly and exclaimed, "I'm going to be a father!"

"Yes, you are, my love!" Miranda giggled.

In his reverie, throwing all caution to the wind, Galen kissed Matilda as well before throwing back his head and laughing as he stood up. "WHOOOO! I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!" he yelled.

Matilda giggled at him. "I hope he's this excited when he puts a child in me," she said, then gasped and put a hand to her mouth as she realized she said that out loud. Miranda winked at her knowingly.

Galen continued to shout and people started showing up seemingly out of nowhere to see what all the commotion was about. Galen started running through the garden and adjoining courtyard as he yelled, "I'M GOING TO BE FATHER!" at the top of his lungs to anyone who would listen. Groundskeepers started clapping and laughing happily for him as he continued to yell.

Miranda and Matilda stood hand in hand under the archway between the garden and courtyard, watching as Galen began to get hoarse as he yelled excitedly. "At this rate he'll be too exhausted to marry me tonight," Matilda said, giggling.

"Oh, don't be so sure," Miranda said and kissed her lover on the lips. "Come on," she said, ignoring the shocked stare Matilda gave her after the kiss. "Let's go reign him in before the whole countryside hears his bellowing."

As they approached him, Galen rushed forward and skidded to a stop on his knees before Miranda. Wrapping his arms around her backside he gripped her ass, kissed her belly, and looked up at her with all the love his soul could possess. "I'm going to be a father," he hoarsely whispered.

"So I've heard," Miranda said and giggled as she put her arms down around his neck.

He stood suddenly and kissed her passionately. Breaking the kiss, he shocked Matilda with a passionate kiss as well. Pulling back from Matilda he said, "Would you excuse us, my darling?" and without waiting for an answer, picked Miranda up in the princess carry and carted her away, leaving a stunned Matilda gawking at his back. Miranda had shrieked at the sudden move and then laughed happily as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She rested her head on his shoulder and looked back at Matilda. She winked knowingly at her retreating form and nestled into her husband's shoulder.

Galen took Miranda straight back to their room and made love to her for the rest of the afternoon. Many orgasms later, Miranda was spent and lay on her back, chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Galen had lain his head on her lower abdomen, his ear pressed against her pubis, and even though he knew the child in her belly didn't even have a heartbeat yet, he still spoke to it as he traced soft circles around her bellybutton with his fingers.

"I can't wait to meet you little one," he said. "Your daddy loves you so much already. If you're a boy, I'll teach you everything I know about how to hunt and fish and protect and provide for your family. If you're a girl, hell, I'll still teach you how to do those things, too. You'll know how to do everything a man does and more. No coddling for my baby girl. No misconceptions about what a girl can and can't do. As a matter of fact, as soon as I'm able to, I'm going to make a decree throughout Spellthorn, abolishing the patriarchal law that says a woman can't do everything a man can do."

Miranda smiled lovingly and stroked his hair as Galen talked to their child. "We have to prepare a celebration," she said when he paused to take a breath. "The invitations to the surrounding nobility have already been dispatched."

"Even dickface?" Galen softly cooed to her belly, kissing it softly.

She giggled. "If you mean the king, then, yes," she said.

"I hope he doesn't come," Galen said.

"Most won't," she replied.

Galen looked up at her as his hand rested on her belly. "Then why invite them?"

"As a member of the nobility, we are obligated to invite the surrounding nobles to share in the celebration," she explained. "We just received one last week from a neighboring baron inviting us to celebrate the marriage of their daughter to the son of one of their neighboring counts. I politely declined because Baron Baron is a pompous windbag who doesn't know when to shut up."

"Wait," Galen said, chuckling. "His name is Baron."

"Yes," she answered, smiling playfully.

"And he's a Baron," Galen said.

"Yes," she replied, starting giggle. She knew where he was going with this and prepared herself.

"Talk about originality," he said. "His parents should have just name him 'Boy'. Might have made it easier on him."

She tittered with laughter. When her laughter subsided she said, "Be that as it may, we still have to play nice."

"I don't like playing nice," he said, grumbling.

She lay a hand softly on his cheek. "You'll get used to it eventually, my love," she said.

There was a soft knock on the door and Matilda, as she often did lately, opened the door and peeked in. Seeing their naked forms on the bed, she pushed through with a cart laden with food. "I've brought the evening meal," she said closing the door behind her and blushed deeply as Galen, with no regard for modesty, stood and approached the cart in nothing but his skin.

He grabbed a large slice of ham and took a huge bite out of it, chewing loudly. "Mmm," he said. "Delicious." Matilda had turned her head away slightly in embarrassment but Galen caught her stealing glances at his manhood from time to time.

Miranda threw a pair of underwear at him that smacked him in the face. "At least cover yourself while you eat, you big oaf," she said playfully.

"Why?" he said as he pulled the underwear off of his head. "The food don't mind if I'm naked." He looked at Matilda. "Do you mind if I'm naked?"

She blushed deeper as she had just stolen another glance at his manhood when he looked at her. She shook her head. "No, my lord," she whispered and it sounded like her mouth was suddenly dry as her words came out more as a soft croak than anything intelligible.

"See?" he said as he looked back at his wife. "She doesn't mind either."

"Well, I do," Miranda huffed teasingly. "Now put something on to cover that sausage protruding from the front of your body."

Galen rolled his eyes, but complied. "Fine," he said. "You're no fun."

"You might be apologizing to me for that statement sooner, rather than later," she said with a mischievous grin as she hopped up and took the last remnants of ham out of his hand and popped it in her mouth. Grabbing her small clothes from the floor she quickly dressed.

The three of them ate in relative silence. When they were satisfied they pushed the cart to one side against the wall. Galen had noticed with no small amount of interest that Matilda had drank an abundance of wine. She wasn't drunk so much as tipsy when she stood from the meal. She took Galen by the hand and led him to a chair that was conspicuously placed far enough away from the bed to leave room around it, but close enough to get a full view of whatever they had planned. "Do whatever you like at any time after I..." she whispered into his ear but was cut off by Miranda.

"Mattie," Miranda said coyly. "No spoiling the surprise."

"Sorry, Miranda," Matilda said. Her words were only slightly slurred. "Just making sure he knows the boundaries for tonight."

"Which are?" Miranda asked playfully as she removed her clothes and climbed onto the bed as graceful as a panther stalking its prey.

Matilda looked back at Galen as she started walking toward the bed. Her hair was done up in a messy bun and she pulled at a couple of rods. Her hair came loose and cascaded down her back. She ran her fingers through it, fluffing it out slightly. She pulled at the strings at the top of her uniform dress behind her neck and a moment later, the uniform fell to the floor in rumpled heap. She stood before him now fully naked and right at the edge of the bed. Her perfectly round ass was staring him in the face and she looked over her shoulder at him. When she caught his eye she simply said, "None." She winked at him and his cock strained to be free from his underwear.

Miranda crawled toward her prey, now, and said, "Why don't you turn around and give him a view of your gorgeous body, Mattie?"

Matilda hesitated only briefly before turning slowly around. Galen gasped at the sight of her nubile form. Her breasts were round and firm with large nipples and small areolae surrounding them. His gaze lovingly caressed her chest then moved down her taught belly to the swell of her hips. Moving inward he saw that she had no pubic hair. The full, wet slit of her pussy was on full display and her clit was engorged enough to be poking out slightly, as if purposely teasing him. He licked his dry lips in anticipation.

Galen's hand went instinctively to his crotch and he watched, mesmerized, as Miranda climbed up Matilda's back and lovingly kissed her neck. Her hands wrapped around the blonde handmaid's body and caressed her breasts, squeezing them and rubbing them. Matilda moaned softly as her hands went behind her head and caressed Miranda's head. Matilda turned her head slowly and found Miranda's lips with her own. Her mouth opened and Galen watched in awe as their tongues danced together. Miranda pinched her maid's nipples and Matilda's cry of pleasure was muffled by her lady's mouth.

Miranda's right hand trailed small circles down the blonde's taught stomach, her other hand caressing and kneading her breast as they continued to kiss. Matilda's body went taught when Miranda dipped a finger into her slit and then started teasing her clit with the wet finger. Matilda whimpered a moan and had to stop the kiss for a moment as the pleasure took hold. Miranda began circling Matilda's engorged clit and the handmaid pulled her mouth away and gasped loudly. "Ohhhh!"

Miranda gave Galen a devilish grin then slid down Matilda's back. She disappeared completely for a moment before her hands circled Matilda's hips and grabbed on. Galen briefly thought that they didn't look right before Matilda's legs parted and Miranda's head slid into view. She craned her head off of the bed to look at her husband upside down and with grin and a playful wink, darted out her tongue to lick the outer pussy lips of her maid. Matilda had nothing to hold on to and her knees buckled slightly before she righted herself. Her eyes were on Galen the entire time and his chest heaved with anticipation as he watched her eyes cycle through a myriad of emotions.

Miranda started lazily licking the wetness from Matilda's slit with just the tip of her tongue. Matilda grabbed her own breasts and started caressing them, squeezing them, and almost cried out as the tip of Miranda's tongue brushed against her sensitive clit. Miranda's tongue dipped down the outside of the slit again and this time, she pushed her tongue between the folds. "Oh," Matilda cried out as her eyes conveyed her lust. She licked her lips seductively as Miranda's tongue licked her pussy in slow circles. Matilda's breathing was deep and labored.

Galen watched with rapt attention as Matilda's pussy lips slowly wriggled from Miranda's tongue movements. "Fucking hell," he exclaimed. He almost came as Miranda's tongue licked the full length of her maid's womanhood and then the clit disappeared into her mouth.

"Ohhhh," Matilda moaned and shuddered. "My lady," she said through labored breath. "Yes. Suck it. OH!!" she exclaimed suddenly. Miranda released Matilda's clit and began slowly licking her folds again. "Mmmhh," Matilda whimpered in disappointment.

Miranda took her mouth off the other woman's pussy long enough to say, "Remember why we're here, my lover," then continued.

"Ohhh," Matilda moaned. "I know, my lady. But I don't think I'm going to last much AHHHH!" she cut off with a cry as Miranda slowly sucked her clit back into her mouth. Her cheeks were sunken in the sides of her face deeply as she sucked greedily on the other woman's clit, circling it slowly with her tongue. "Please, my lady," Matilda begged as she panted with need. "Please."

"No, Mattie," Miranda said as she pulled off of the beautiful blonde. She began slowly caressing her body from below. "Remember why we're here," she said again as her hands caressed her lover's thighs and up her flat stomach.

Miranda let her head drop and looked at Galen as she caressed Matilda's body. She stuck out her tongue and wiggled it slightly in invitation. He needed no further encouragement and he quickly stood and approached. His underwear fell on the floor, completely soaked through in the front from his precum. He knelt slightly and kissed Matilda greedily, pulling her body close to his as his cock was engulfed by Miranda's mouth without preamble.

"Ohhhh, fuuuuck," he groaned as he pulled away from Matilda's mouth. He breathed heavily as he felt Miranda's teeth lightly graze the underside of his cock. "Is this some ploy to get me to..." he paused as she sucked him hard when he pulled his cock mostly from her mouth. Sliding back into her mouth he said, "consummate a marriage writ for Matilda?" he finally was able to finish asking. "Because if so, it's fucking working."

Miranda giggled with his cock in her mouth as she continued to work him. Lazily caressing his shaft with her tongue. Matilda put her arms around him and pulled his head back to hers for another kiss. He let her, grabbing her by the ass and squeezing. She suddenly jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He grunted with sudden movement but had no trouble holding her in place. Miranda playfully slapped Matilda's bare ass with one hand as she pushed Galen out of her mouth with the other. "The writ has already been drawn up," she said huskily as she rolled over and got up on all fours to look at them. "All you have to do is sign it and we send it off to the king."

Galen broke the kiss and looked down at Miranda. "Not wasting any time with this one are you?" he said, chuckling.

"Not giving you a chance to back out of this one," she corrected him and reached up to stroke his cock still coated with her saliva. She positioned it up to Matilda's pussy and as Galen felt the heat of her pussy settle over the head of his cock, he asked, "What do you say, Matilda? Will you marry me?"

Her silent answer of sinking down on his cock was enough for him. He felt his head push through meager resistance as he tore through her hymen like a hot knife through butter and she cried out. He thought her cries were of pain, and they might have been but for the way her body locked up around him in orgasm. Her constrictions around his cock spasmed and before he knew what was happening he was exploding inside her as well. He collapsed on the bed on top of her as their bodies twitched in pleasure together. A moment later, she was asleep.

Galen chuckled on top of her, his softening cock still inside her. Her body jerked involuntarily as he pulled out of her and she whimpered in her sleep. Miranda had already found a basin of warm water and had a wet cloth in hand. She was wiping down the both of them before he even started to get up to do it himself. "You take the middle," she said. "I'll take your right side and she can sleep on your left."

"Sounds good to me," he said then took her by the wrist to stop her cleaning him for a moment. She looked up into his eyes and he smiled. "You're a conniving little temptress, aren't you?"

She grinned at him. "I don't hear you complaining, husband," she said and winked at him.

"And you never will," he said before bending down to kiss her. Breaking the kiss, he moved the unconscious Matilda into place on the bed then lay down beside her. She unconsciously snuggled into him and sighed.

Miranda wasn't finished with her cleaning so she resumed. When she was satisfied that there was no more blood and bodily fluids on them, she replaced the cloth in the basin of water and then lay down on his other side. "Good night, my love," she said and kissed him.

"Good night, beautiful," he replied, then closed his eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

The following month was the celebration and official announcement of pregnancy for both women, as Matilda was also pregnant. True to her hopes, Galen had ran through the entire castle raving like a lunatic in his excitement. "Excitable, isn't he?" Matilda had commented to Miranda with a giggle.

"Hard to believe he's almost fifty years old," Miranda replied.

"What!?" Matilda had gasped in surprise. "Surely you jest! He doesn't look much older than passing into adulthood!"

Miranda smiled. "Maybe not here," she explained. "But on his world he was almost half a century in age."

They paused as the guests began arriving and were announced. Galen insisted that even the commoners be announced so to compromise, Miranda had agreed so long as the nobility were first. This left any commoners that showed up having to wait in the foyer for the last noble to be announced before they were allowing to enter. To offset this, Galen suggested they announce different times on the invitations. The nobility were given a certain time to arrive and the commoners a later time so they wouldn't have to wait as long.

Galen was pleased to find that the king had politely declined their invitation, but wished the women an easy birth and their children health, happiness, and a long life. He added an invitation to the king's castle as soon as they were able so he could congratulate them in person.

A few minor nobles from surrounding lands attended but for the most part it was just the family of Spellthorn and their inhabitants. Galen had made sure everyone was invited to the celebration, not just nobility, much to the nobles' chagrin.

When everyone was announced, the party was underway. There was drinking and dancing and all sorts of merriment. A few of the nobles even suffered polite conversations with the commoners and it pleased Galen to see his subjects were on their absolute best behavior around the nobility.