Flesh and Blood Eskimo Siblings

Story Info
Brother shares girlfriend with futa sister.
4.6k words
4.32
21.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donny was a dummy.

There was no other way Ivy could describe her brother. Well, no, "dumbass" and "dipshit" also came to mind, but she loved the oblivious bugger, so she would save her real insults when she was talking to his face.

"You are a dipshit Donny," She very seriously told her brother.

Like now.

At the beginning, his naivete and cluelessness had been cute, back when he had started to notice girls. They had all thought he would get a clue at some point, but her paternal twin just seemed to...continue on being an absolute thick headed dimwit.

And the dude was 18 years old by this point, for fuck's sake!

If only he had the balls to go along with his obliviousness, he could have confessed his crush on his best friend then, which would have made all of this trouble irrelevant; Tami had, if anything, MORE of an unsubtle crush on her brother then he did to her.

Which, actually, reminded her to curse her out too.

"And you are dumbshit Tami!" Ivy hissed with aggravation.

Mind, she didn't live with the girl, so she didn't have to put up with HER fantasies about her brother and hopes, but after 5 years of this shit she was just about tired of it all the same.

Standing 5 feet 7 inches, her brother turned out to be shorter then even Ivy, even if it was only shorter then the national average. But the self-esteem problem this brought, messed with his ability to properly look at himself. He was built, he was blonde, he had blue eyes, he had a baby face and he was built. Her brother, despite his height, attracted the female, and yet he honestly believed he had nothing to bring to a relationship with a woman!

Tami, who was a long time friend of theirs of some asian descent, was almost as bad.

But in the opposite way.

She was tall, standing at an inch over six feet. How, when her parents were of Donny's height, they'd never know, but she had been almost begged to be in the women's basketball team. She had not because she had a love for American football, and she was about the only thing that made the school female football team work, but that meant she also had a huge self-esteem problem with her self image.

She didn't think there would ever be a guy alive who'd want a girl as tall as her. That she wasn't desirable! When she was fit as fuck, had a firmed muscled ass, an exoticaly pretty face, good sized breasts despite her physical activity and the most sensious voice ever!

She made even Ivy look at her!

Which is why she could not endure one more second of this. Of them awkwardly standing around after one of their games, making sure that their compliments to each other wouldn't be taken wrong and tip-toeing around their own attraction to each other. Of looking longingly at each other's backs when the other didn't think they were looking.

Of confiding on Ivy about their feelings and never taking her advice to just bite the bullet and confess.

This shit was ending right the fuck now.

"What did I do?!" Both Tami and Donny asked, hurt at the sudden verbal attack from Ivy.

"Waste 5 fucking years of my life when one of you could have just confessed to the other that you liked them," Ivy groused, making both 18 year olds look at her and almost look at each other.

"I-Ivy, it's not like that," Donny tried to say, sounding as though embarrassment was about to kill him.

"Why a-are you saying that right now," Tami attempted to speak at the same time, trying to not flee the scene.

"Wait," They both uttered at the same time as something struck them.

"The other?" They asked, morbid curiosity and reflex making them stare at each other and seeing what Ivy had always seen.

A weird fucked up reflection of themselves.

"Y-you are surely just saying that Ivy, r-right?" Tami asked in a small voice as she looked at the dreading embarrassment in Donny's face.

"I-I mean, did you put Tami up to this?" Donny then asked, automatically going to the worst interpretation and alternative that he could find.

But Donny didn't look like someone who had been the unwilling part of a joke and Tami wasn't acting like someone putting on airs for his sake.

Maybe, there was a chance...

"TALK TO EACH OTHER GODDAMN!" Ivy screamed, making them both flinch.

"D-do you really feel that way?" Tami beat Donny to the punch, sounding fragile as she said it.

"...yes," Donny confessed as if he were putting out a limb to be chopped out, making Tami's eyes go wide as her hand went to her heart, "Do...do you?"

"I..." Tami breathed in before she closed her eyes and looked away.

"Yeah,"

Donny's jaw dropped as he looked at his best friend in a new light.

"Do...you want to hang out sometime?" Tami shily asked, looking at Donny from the corner of her eye, "You know, to talk things out?"

"I-" Donny said as his mouth suddenly went dry, "Yeah, I'd like that."

"Thank you!" Ivy interrupted this sweet moment with her hands in the air, the relief from breaking from this drama bathing her like waterfall, "Now go!"

"What, where?" Donny asked, Tami tilting her head in confusion.

"'To hang out'" Ivy said, making finger quotes, "God knows if you don't you'll somehow convince yourselves that you hallucinated this moment or some shit like that."

"But-" Tami attempted to say.

"No buts, nothing. GO!" Ivy commanded with a stern voice, looming over her best friend and brother alike until they got up and...went.

It was only once they started walking away that Ivy sagged. A sad smile appeared in her face as her brother, finally finding his testicles, gingerly tried to grab Tami's hand. And the girl, finding the male attention she so viewed outside of her reach, shily allowed him.

Unlike Ivy, her brother had something to offer Tami. And unlike Tami, everyone was out of her reach.

Being born a girl with a pecker bigger than most guys and a pair of male nuts was a hard deal to shake.

-------------------------------------------

"Ivy, you are an imbecile," Her brother was telling her a few weeks after that.

"What did I do?!" Ivy asked, hurt at the unprovoked attack. All she had done was "chaperone" her brother and his new cute tall girlfriend when they hung out at Ivy's house. For some reason all of their parents believed that was enough to keep things from getting inappropriate but, ah, Ivy didn't give two squats about their "purity?"

If the moans she had heard were anything to go by, those were already gone anyway.

"You gave up on your crush on Ivy so that I could have her," He authoritatively said, pointing a judgemental finger at her in a way that she found awfully unfair; She had never confessed that to anyone!

"You don't know that!" She tried to argue but the look he gave her made her feel stupid.

"...ok, how do you know that?" Ivy asked instead, hoping to pop a hole in whatever logic he had instead.

"Ivy," Her brother sighed as he palmed his face, "I've known you for all my life, and I've seen how you looked at Tami."

"That proves nothing," Ivy said, putting her chin up with what dignity she could muster.

"You look at her ass like I look at her ass," Donny countered.

"Girl's got a fine ass, so what?" Ivy replied.

Donny just looked at her.

"Whatever, I had a crush on her, you happy?" Ivy asked, feeling some tears start to well up in her face.

She was happy her brother could have what she couldn't. Why was that not good enough?

Sighing, her brother turned around and said a phrase that sent dread down Ivy's spine, "You heard her, right Tami?"

And then, walking in like the queen she had turned into, was Tami.

Her hair had been cut short, apparently her brother like her at her tomboy-est, but she otherwise was wearing a short skirt that Ivy was sure she had put on after she had left her parent's house, a sleeveless shirt that hugged her upper body tight, and enough make-up to make her seem a little a whore.

That last one was a thing that Tami did on her own, surprisingly enough.

"Yeah, I always suspected," The tall asian girl admitted with a small smile.

"Oh God, kill me noooooow," Ivy groaned as she held her face behind her hands. Was...was this revenge?

She had done something good for them!

"So we agree then, right?" Donny asked, making Ivy stop her self pity to look at her brother. What was he talking about?

Taking a deep breath, Tami nodded her head and simply said, "Right."

And then started to take her shirt off.

"W-woah, what's going on here?" Ivy asked as the shirt dropped on the floor, revealing the sports bra that kept Tami's perky tits in place.

"Well, I thought it was unfair, really," Donny started to say as HE also started to take his clothes off, "That, for helping us get together, you had to give up on Tami."

"So he, um, convinced me to do this," Tami continued as she took a hold of the band holding her skirt around her waist...and pushed it down, revealing racy black panties hiding her straight pubic hair below.

"W-well, what is this then?" Ivy asked, her eyes glued on the girl she had fancied for so long that she had convinced herself that she was simply obsessed.

"You're...gonna have me," Tami answered, her face flushing as she didn't look at Ivy in the eye.

She didn't stop undressing though, reaching towards the bottom of her sports bra with her hands and, in one smooth motion, pulling it over her head.

Leaving her topless.

"I tested her out for you," Her brother, with not an ounce of shame to his name, smirked at her whilst being halfway naked. The little shit couldn't bring himself to look her in the eye for long just a few weeks ago!

"Is this really happening?" Ivy asked herself as her eye roamed the body of the girl she'd wanted. She eyed the swells of her abdominal muscles, each hill in her pale skin being roughly hewn from years of athletic activity. The way her breasts hung in the air, having had the opportunity to look at them in the school showers before but never being able to openly ogle them!

And, just as she was stretching those delicious thin panties to let her finally see that beautiful slit...Tami stopped.

"Ivy," Tami said, disapproval in her voice.

"What?!" Ivy screeched with pent up frustration. The authoritative look Tami gave her, however, made her back off.

"What?" Ivy tried again, baring with a quickly coming onset of blue balls.

"Why do you still have clothes on?" The tall asian girl asked and Ivy blinked as she looked down at herself.

"So I am going to be naked for this?" Ivy dumbly asked, feeling stupid as soon as the words left her mouth.

"I mean, if you want to fuck with your clothes on, I won't say no, but-" Tami said, her tone clear that the decision would be met with disappointment.

Ivy lost her clothes so fast that she almost ripped them off.

Standing at 5 foot 8 inches, Ivy was a somewhat svelte blonde with a good sized pair of tits and tight, but noticeable, ass. There was a healthy layer of thin fat around her stomach, because she wasn't a sports freak like Tami or her own brother, but single D tits and being able to win a hip bump war against Tami meant that she could be proud of her womanly assets.

It was the 10 inch long cock standing proud that was the problem. As well as the fist sized testicles below it. There was a reason why she always wore a towel during shower time in her school.

"Better," Tami said with a small smile as she continued stripping and let Ivy see the most beautiful pussy she had ever witnessed.

"C-can I take a closer look?" Ivy asked, her fingers twitching to do something she had always wanted to.

"Yeah, ok," Tami said with a nervous chuckle as she looked away but stood rigid as Ivy inched forward.

There were thick and straight curls around that slit. And nary a fold like on the porn actresses that Ivy watched. Simply put, Tami had never had the sex for her body to develop the pussy lips that "experienced" women had.

Itching closer, to the point that an inch would allow Ivy to touch Tami's pussy with her nose, she took a few whiffs of her cunt.

And then sighed contently as Ivy tasted that aroma in her mouth. It was clean, no fishy or yeasty smell to be found. But oh, it was musky.

She smelled young. She smelled sweet. She smelled fertile.

"Can...can I?" Ivy asked without really asking, her eyes going to Ivy, who stiffly noted and then to her brother.

...Who was masturbating the thickest donger she had ever witnessed. It had been years since she had bathed with him, but she distinctly remembered him just having a little nub, not the extremely wide chub that he sported. It was 6 inches even, almost perfectly average, but its girth was such that Ivy simply couldn't have closed her hand around it if she had tried.

And her brother, who had far bigger hands then her, certainly couldn't either!

"Do it!" Donny hotly commanded, of all things, his eyes feverishly looking at Ivy approach his girlfriend, "She's yours now."

Tami seemed to sigh at that statement, but she quickly drew in a hiss of breath as Ivy dug in~

And if her musk had smelled good, her pussy tasted outright divine.

Opening her slit with her tongue, Ivy gripped the muscled and wide thighs of the athletic girl, kissing and sucking at what folds she had and at her insides.

"Hng," Tami bit her tongue as her best female friend of her whole life started giving her oral sex, her fingers clenching on her side.

"My girlfriend's a bitch in heat," Donny growled, "So devour her pussy like it!"

That made Ivy briefly pause. But only for a moment as she went back to feasting on Tami's cunt.

Was it just her, or was her brother getting weirdly into this?

Soon enough, Ivy was sucking on Tami's clit and this, at least, made the girl act as anything other than a statute as her hands gripped Ivy's long blonde hair as she came.

"Shit," The tall asian girl hissed as she squirted bursts of female ejaculation into Ivy's mouth, the latter dutifully sucking and swallowing this bounty.

If she never got to fuck ever again, the memory of sucking Tami's pussy dry would provide masturbation fodder for the rest of her life!

"O-ok," Tami said as she pulled Ivy's face out of her cunt, the white girl's face sticky with her juices, "I think that proves I am serious, no?"

Breathing heavily as she felt the most erogenous that she had ever felt in her life, Ivy could only nod.

"Then," Tami said before closing her eyes and drawing a gulp of breath, "F-"

"Fuck her!" Donny interrupted his girlfriend, almost shouting as his eyes feverishly locked on to them.

Tami, for her part, just looked at him.

"Donny," She said, her voice so serious that it made him pause, "I think it's time I got to have some fun, no?"

The way she said it was the most serious and, well, mother-like that Ivy had ever heard her sound, but the contents of her words made her blink.

D...did that mean she wasn't having fun before?

"Oh," Donny said as he looked at himself then at his sister, "Do you mean right now? It's time already for that?"

"You look like you are about to blow your load," Tami pointed out, "And you know where I want you to do that."

Looking disappointed, Donny let go of his cock as he took a breath and shrugged his shoulders.

"Fair is fair," He agreed as he moved in.

Ivy should have known, really. Just because the girl of her life was willing to let her fuck her, didn't mean that she was actually into her.

And now her brother was going to come in and satisfy her in ways she couldn't have. Like she always knew he would.

"Alright Ivy, spread your legs a little more," Donny advised her as he passed Tami, slapping her ass on the way, and gripping Ivy's hips with his hands as he set himself up behind her.

"What?!" Ivy almost screeched. She, he, they, what?

Donny was going to fuck her and Tami wanted him to?!

"Shhh," Tami murmured, putting a finger to Ivy's lips, "Let it happen~"

And then Ivy felt it.

The door knob that her brother called a cock head.

It was huge, spongey, and rubbing along her clit. And it was so huge that she was sure it wouldn't fit!

"But I am a virgin!" Ivy gasped in panic., the idea mattering all of a sudden. It's not like she'd ever thought it would matter, if only because she never thought she'd fine a guy willing to take her girl cherry. But the thought of her own brother making her a woman seemed so wrong, and yet she couldn't think of a way to get out of this~

"That's so hot~" Tami replied, the face she was making being so depraved that Ivy couldn't believe it belonged to the usually reserved girl.

"He's going to destroy me," Ivy tried again, the more practical concern being the only thing she could bring up.

But if Tami, the shy loving and caring friend that she had known her whole life, showed any sympathy, well, it was buried so well that Ivy couldn't see it.

Instead, the tall asian girl gave Ivy a hungry, eager smile.

"Oh, he definitely will!" Tami giggled as she turned around and spread her ass cheeks, letting Ivy see her anus.

Or, rather, what was supposed to be her anus.

"What the hell happened to you?" Ivy asked, looking at the destroyed anal ring in front of her.

Tami's anal entranced was ruined. There was no other way to describe it. It was red, it was swollen, and it was slightly agape, even now, as Ivy beheld it.

"It was what we practiced on," Tami coquettishly said.

"I insisted on it," Donny proudly whispered into Ivy's ears, "I wanted to preserve her virginity for you."

"But only if he fucked you as you took my pussy," Tami heatedly confessed, letting go of her buns so that she could turn around again and present her pussy to Ivy.

Ivy didn't know who was more depraved: Her brother, for wanting her to take his girlfriend's virginity.

Or Tami, for wanting Donny to fuck her.

"Now, white girl," Tami said as she touched her cock and led it to her entrance, "Now show me how you fuck."

Ivy couldn't help it.

She was so primed up for sex that even the notion of being fucked by her own brother seemed hot.

Circling her arms around Tami's waist, Ivy sucked one of her titty's inside her mouth as she started thrusting inside.

This alone was almost enough to make her and her brother nut.

From behind her, Donny pulled on her hips so hard she was sure he was going to leave hand prints as his cock FORCED her pussy lips to slide around his cock, making her start to scream into the nipple she was sucking.

This was also, coincidentally enough, almost enough to make her and Tami orgasm through their pussies; A deep throbbing need generated by the scrapping of the cocks in their cunts only multiplied in intensity by living out this fetishistic threesome.

"Fuck, it feels like I am making you steal my girlfriend's virginity!" Donny moaned behind her as his cock pushed into her vaginal canal also allowed her to force the vagina of Tami to accept her.

"Fuck, I can feel your brother pop your cherry!" Tami simultaneously groaned, hugging Ivy to her chest as the cocks continued on their journey.

Ivy felt a barrier in her way, a thin membrane that her brother should have broken. Instead, it was her cock who stole Tami's first time.

And her own? Her brother barreled through it as if it wasn't there, the pinching not even noticeable as his cock spread her wide open.

"That's fucking hot!" Tami moaned as she saw the virginal blood on her boyfriend's dick, the mild pain of the theft of her own only adding to her arousal.

"It fucking IS!" Donny agreed with an animal thrust, the virginal blood on his sister's cock that should have been his turning him on!

North was South. Up was down. Right was Wrong.

In that moment, BOTH of Ivy's sexual packages were so overstimulated that she felt like her brain would fry any second.

Soon enough, though, there was no more room to thrust for either brother or sister. Difference was, Donny bottomed himself out, barely out of reach of Ivy's cervix.

12