Flesh and Blood Eskimo Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy wasn't, stopped by Tami's door to her baby chamber.

"One more thrust," Tami begged her boyfriend, her eyes shining with need.

"With," Donny grunted as he pulled out of his sister, Ivy's vagina dragging alongside his overgirthed cock so much that it felt like they could develop fire, "Pleasure!"

Then he thrusted into her with all his strength.

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK!" Ivy screamed as that cock thrust almost broker her pussy.

And made her cock break into Tami's womb.

"Hnnnnng," The tall girl breathlessly replied, her mouth open as she tried to generate a sound. The invasion to her cunt made her see stars and the thought that it had only happened because her boyfriend fucked his sister into her almost pushed her over the edge.

But what fun was that?

"C-complete it!" She commanded both her boyfriend and...sex friend? Best sex friend?

Well, the asian girl didn't know, but by the stupefied look on Ivy's face, she was guessing it didn't matter to her either~

Nonetheless, both siblings acted as she bid, Donny shaping a cunt that had no business accepting a cock as huge as his to his shape, and Ivy prepping Tami's vagina to serve her reproductive organs.

The second thrust resulted from Ivy rocking her hips forward just before her brother could, making her cock invade Tami's uterus again. Her brother followed two seconds later, stretching her vagina wide as the blow was felt through a wave that reached the tall asian's girls womb, making it tremble with that incestual energy.

The third thrust Donny smacked into Ivy's poor cunt first, making her arc her back in pleasure before dragging her hips upward to deliver another thrust into the asian girl's vagina, splashing sexual fluids from all their crotches smacking every where.

And so on and so forth.

It was on the 12th thrust that they came.

To be fair, Ivy came first.

Mind turning into a thin unintelligent paste, TWO different kinds of pressures settled in her pelvis, building up to such a height that she could no longer contend with it.

With both her pussy and her cock...Ivy came.

"I coooooming!" She exclaimed, sounding more like an animal then a human being. Pussy juices enveloped the crotch of her incestual twin just as her own baby battered shot forth into Tami's womb.

"I am coooming!" Donny mimicked her, feeling Ivy's testicles taint and sully the womb of his girlfriend, filling it with DNA not his own! The fact that his own baby batter filled his sister's vagina to overfilling was just a plus in the heat of the moment, not the main course.

"I AM COMING!" Tami, feeling her boyfriend come inside his sister, shouted, that being the main course for her. The deluge of futa semen that invaded her womb, though, nonetheless felt great and she held on to her bestie as she emptied herself.

From both sides.

"D-do you think she's okay?" Donny said a few moments later, holding his sister by the cunt with...his cock.

"I am sure she's fine," Tami waved off his worry with a content smile, holding the other "end" of Ivy with his bust. Between Tami holding her head and Donny holding her rear end, Ivy was held aloft, her eyes almost rolling into her head as her mind was overloaded.

"You know," Donny started as they very carefully brought Ivy to a sofa, "I didn't think I'd enjoy fucking my sister. Just, you know, see her fucking you."

"Oh that was great!" Tami enthused as they laid Ivy down, "But being fucked by her? You know I am not into girls but still...it was pretty nice, wasn't in it? I think it's fine...if it's Ivy."

"If it's Ivy," Donny agreed, the memory of his sister's pussy being a pleasant one.

"Do you think we can-" Donny began, an idea forming in his mind.

"-make this a long term thing?" His girlfriend finished, perversity warring with logic as the latter obviously won, "Why not, right?"

"Right," Donny eagerly said. Seeing someone else take his girlfriend was just out of this world.

"Wa, wazzat?" Ivy said as she came-to again. Had she fainted?

The last thing she remembered was having a mind breaker of an orgasm as she..

She...

Fucked her own brother and his girlfriend.

Simultaneously.

"You are going to be our girlfriend," Both Donny and Tami seriously told her.

"What?" She asked again, her thoughts still trying to get to grips with reality.

"Well, more accurately, you are going to be my bull," Her brother clinically told her as if it were a done deal.

"And you are going to be my incest onahole," Tami sweetly said as she comfortably traced circles in her forehead.

"What?" Ivy said again, the responses just made more questions.

"Also, I think it's my turn to be the middle," Tami went on, as if she knew that Ivy would be too weak to resist them.

"...what?" Ivy asked again for the last time.

"Let me show you~" Tami replied as she propped Ivy on the sofa and sat on her lap while facing her.

"Seeing you get fucked made my asshole twitch," She admitted as she played with Ivy's cock, making it stir.

The memory of fucking and the memory of her destroyed anus did things to Ivy as her cock got hard again.

"But the truth is," She whispered into Ivy;s ear, her hot breath making Ivy twitch, "I also can't wait until your brother is between us."

And that made Ivy go to full length again.

"Sure," Donny allowed as wet snap indicated that his cock was in Tami's asshole again, the tall girl's eyes almost going cross, "Turn about is fair, right? But I am not fucking Tami's pussy, alright?"

Ivy's brother wasn't dictating terms to her.

He was begging her to not make him go inside the same hole she was! And not because it was nasty!

And else could Ivy say?

"Al...right?" She asked, because she had nothing else to say.

The blazing smile that her new shared girlfriend and incestual boyfriend shot her made her feel as though she made the right choice.

Just as the fucking began again.

12