Fleshlight fun

Story Info
My wife discovers my Feeldoe and my Fleshlight.
4.8k words
4.77
4.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Jay Richards

Monday.

I did it.I have been thinking about it for months. Let me back up. I read several boards on Literotica. On one, they all talk about wearing panties. On another, it's pegging, and a lot of videos about the fleshlight, I always get hard as a lead pipe when I watch those videos of guys stroking off with a fleshlight. I feel like I wouldn't last two seconds the first time.

I see a lot of ads for a jell-cock that I can attach to a wall and back into, or one I can sit on and have it mold to my inner hole, not like a stiff hard plastic dildo.

I just bought both of them. An 8" jell cock, and a fleshlight.

My concern was what to do with them, I couldn't let my wife find these toys, she wouldn't understand.

OF COURSE, WE HAVEN'T HAD SEX IN 7 years, so why should I care what she thinks, but, well that's just me.

I can't wait.

Saturday. "Jay?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"A package came for you."

"A package?"

"Yes, J&M Novelties..."

"Oh, okay," I said entering the room, "it's my orthotics."

"Oh. Novelties?"

"Weird, right?" I said picking up the box. I had received new orthotics two days before, so that was quick thinking.

I went up to my study and closed the door. My heart pounded when I opened the box. There was my jell-cock, and my fleshlight.

The quality seemed excellent. I opened each box. The jell-cock was well made with just enough weight and firmness. The circumference concerned me a little though.

I opened the Fleshlight box with shaking hands. It smelled like chewing gum. There was a sample tube of lube and cleaning instructions. I looked into the hole, I touched the opening, slipping my finger inside. The softness was amazing.

I STARTED TO GET AN ERECTION JUST LOOKING AT THESE TOYS.

I decided to put them in the bottom drawer of my desk. As a precaution, I took the orthotics I had received and put them in the novelty-company box.

I had to wait for my heartbeat to slow down before I could go back downstairs.

After a light dinner and a glass of wine, Jennie kissed me goodnight and went upstairs at ten. I was watching the Miami Heat play the Knicks. She had wine too, which was good because it usually knocked her out.

An hour later, I went upstairs to my bathroom where I washed and changed into pajama bottoms and a tee shirt.

I went to my office, opened my laptop, and logged into Literotica. I could hear the sounds of her deep sleep across the hall.

I went onto one of the boards where guys talked about using their Fleshlight. Use Lube, they said-water based lube. My heart pounded in my ears, I read a story from a guy who just got one. I put my finger in the hole to feel its softness as I read. I lowered my pajama bottoms, and my cock sprang up. A drop of pre cum appeared. I touched the drop and brought it to my lips as I read.

I switched to a board for men who wear their wife's panties. One photo was of a guy's thick cock dripping pre-cum, like me right now, wearing pink lace panties. There was a video. I clicked on it. I could hear him groan as he pulled the panties down, his hard cock exposed. He spread his pre-cum around the tip just like I was doing. We were in synch.

With my eyes on the screen, I opened the tube of lube and dripped it on my cock. Then into the fleshlight. As the guy squirted onto his stomach I slid the fleshlight down my cock. I nearly screamed with joy. I began to pump, and yes, it was pure joy. It was like a sucking mouth. My ass puckered, my cock throbbed and within thirty seconds I was squirting hot cum on my stomach. my cock was throbbing like a teenager. I saw stars.

I leaned back on my desk chair, my cock throbbing and shrinking. I took some tissues and cleaned myself up. I slipped the Fleshlight off, and pulled up my pajamas. I logged out of Lit and took my new best friend to the guest bathroom for washing.

I was in bed ten minutes later, my toy in the desk drawer. I was looking forward to when I would be able to try the jell cock.

I lie next to my sleeping wife, the woman who said to me a half-decade ago, "I don't want to have sex anymore. I don't enjoy it. I'm sorry, I just don't."

I wasn't shocked. We had been having sex about twice a year by then.

I began to write on Literotica after that, and I found a world of similarly affected men. Some men turned to other men at that point, they admitted to licking and sucking cock.

I wrote a story of meeting a man in London and finally sucking his cock like I had dreamed about, dreams curated from reading the stories.

Now, I dreamed about getting the jell-cock in my ass and using the Fleshlight at the same time.

The next day I was home alone, she went with a girlfriend to find a dress for an upcoming wedding.

I was lying on my bed, naked, my cock dripping...trying to find the best position to fuck myself.

I decided to try on all fours, my ass in the air. I drizzled the lube on my hole. I spread it around and put more on the cock. I reached around and probed my hole, trying to relax. I had read that it helped to open my hole if I pushed back a little, like shitting. I pressed the tip into me and gave up resisting, allowing myself to relax, when the tip slipped into my asshole.

My cock was throbbing as I applied more pressure. I slipped two inches in, allowing myself to accept the girth. Now I wanted more. I pushed back again, another inch. I pulled out, then went in again. I thought I must be in at least five inches by then. I relaxed and decided that was enough, and I began to fuck my hole as best I could. I rolled over on my back and with bent knees I fucked myself. I loved the feeling and I tried to jerk my cock with one hand as I fucked my ass with the other. In a few moments, I was squirting cum onto my stomach. I opened my mouth, hoping I would cum down my throat.

When my heart regained a normal rhythm, I got up and washed myself and my jell cock.

A week later, she went to visit her sister in New Jersey for the weekend. That afternoon she called me from her house. I had the house for the weekend. I wanted to live out my dream of using both my toys at the same time.

I showered and waxed my cock and ass hair. My cock was dripping the entire time. I wanted that slippery feeling so bad.

That night I walked around naked in the dark. I teased myself as much as I could, not wanting to make my balls hurt, but I knew they were full of cum. I gave myself an enema.

I went into the guest bedroom where I had used the suction cup option on the jell cock. I attached it to the headboard and I lubed it well. I lubed the flesh-light and then my slick asshole. I allowed my fingers to play there as I dripped the Astro-glide on me. One finger slipped in a little as my cock throbbed. I spread a drop of pre-cum on my asshole.

There in the dark with only light from the street through the curtains, I got on all fours and I backed into the cock. I opened my hole with my fingers slightly as I made contact. I pushed slowly but with persistent pressure. I rubbed the tip in circles in the slippery wetness. Then the cock slipped into my asshole. I stopped for a moment to feel the cock-head and accommodate to it, then I pushed back. Again I thought I was in about four or five inches.

I fucked in and out, loving the feeling, but I knew there was more cock left. I started to go deeper and then I had a thought.

I pulled myself off the cock, I lowered it, and re-suctioned it. I turned over and lay on my back facing the ceiling. This way I thought that when I cum, maybe I would cum on my face through the open-ended fleshlight, a dream I had had.

I repositioned myself and scotched down, aimed the cockhead, and worked it back in. A few moments later I was fucking myself again, but it was a little harder. The headboard had a little spring action in it and that helped. Before long I had six or seven inches in my ass. It felt wonderful as it hit my g spot. I felt full, but okay.

My four-inch cock was dripping pre-cum on my stomach, begging for my other toy. I scooped up a little and licked it off my finger. I applied it to my nipples.

I dripped more lube into it, then slipped it over my pulsing cock. I was fucking myself from both ends. I smiled with joy, it was my masturbatory dream come true.

I closed my eyes and fucked myself. I flicked my nipples with one hand while slipping the toy over my turgid cock. The feeling was exquisite. The feeldoe was banging on my prostate as I closed my eyes and imagined her mouth was sucking me. I pounded my cock as I bent my knees and piled the cock into my ass.

I knew I couldn't last, I thought the only thing better would be if I was sucking on a cock. That put me over the edge as my whole body quaked with my oncoming orgasm. I bent my head up and opened my mouth as my cock throbbed. I was past the point of no return. I pushed down on the cock as I erupted with the most powerful cumming I ever had. The first squirt of hot cum landed on my lips. I opened wide as the second and third squirt hit my face and chin. I fell back exhausted as my cum oozed into my still-open mouth. I had squeezed the dildo out of my asshole when I was cumming. I licked the cum on my lips while it was still hot, tasting it for the first time. I'm not going to say it was delicious, just interesting and less frightening than I always thought it would be.

One month later, while at work, my wife called me.

"Hey babe, where is the homeowner's insurance policy?" She said.

"My desk, top or middle drawer," I said.

"Okay, bye."

I went back to work, and got home at six.

"Hey babe, did you find the policy?"

'Yes, thanks." She called out from the bedroom.

I went into the room to change into shorts.

My feeldoe cock, and my fleshlight were on the bed.

Briana was sitting there too, staring at me.

"So, got anything to tell me?" She said.

I stared at the cock. "Ummm...I've been uhhh, experimenting." I stammered.

"Experimenting? Huh."

"Yes. And I don't feel like I have to explain. Not anymore, not after 7 years of being alone."

"You're not alone, Jay."

"You're wrong, B, I very much am alone. I make my own intimacy with myself. I don't cheat on you, although after 7 years no one would point a finger at me."

Her eyes glanced at the floor.

"How long?"

"The toys? Only a few weeks. It took me years to make the move, to try some things."

"I see. When do you do these things?"

"When you're asleep, or away."

"Okay. I'm sorry I pried. You're right, you are allowed privacy. And I do love you."

"Thank you."

I sat down, moved the cock aside, and began to take off my shoes. Briana left the room. I was surprised, she could have left the things in the desk drawer and not have said anything. But she did. What did that mean?

I put on a bathing suit and went out to the pool.

We did not speak about it again. One night, a week later, Briana went up to bed at 10, as usual.

I was in the den, wearing pajamas, but I hadn't taken out my toys. I was watching a rerun of 'The Mechanic,' with Jason Strahan. I thought I heard footsteps...I waited. Briana appeared in silk pajamas.

I looked over at her and smiled, "Hi, can't sleep?" I said.

"No."

"Ok, want to join me?"

"Sure"

She sat next to me.

I had the strangest Idea, that she was hoping to catch me jerking off with the fleshlight.

She's not an action film enthusiast, but she stayed next to me. Soon, her breast was resting on my arm.

A few minutes later she was watching the movie, but her fingers strayed to my chest. She absently stroked my nipple under my pajama top. My nipple hardened. She continued to tweak it like she used to. She knew I loved my nipples played with. I didn't say anything, but I moved slightly to make it easier for her fingers to stroke me.

I noticed she had opened a button on her silk top. Her breasts were rising and falling as she breathed deeply. She turned her body, allowing her breasts to lie near my hand. I took up the invitation and stroked her hard nipple as she stroked mine. She opened a second button while still teasing my nipple. In a few more seconds, I had her breast in my hand as we teased each other. She moaned softly as her nipples became as hard as diamonds. My cock had risen and was poking out of my pajama bottoms.

She turned to kiss me.

I kissed her back, we were making out for the first time in years, my cock poking out, her breasts in my hands.

She kissed me passionately as she allowed my fingers to move from her breasts down the front of her pajama pants. Her pussy lips were open and wet. I inserted two fingers and I realized she was fully waxed.

She moaned into my mouth as we kissed. I nudged her pants down to her ankles. She kicked them off and opened her legs, allowing my fingers to probe deeply inside her. I slid down and licked her belly, then above her mons, then I nudged her knees up to her chest and I covered her entire waxed mons with my mouth. Her nectar was like honey on my mouth as I inserted my tongue and began to lick her insides. She moaned and opened her legs wider, I slipped one finger down to her waxed asshole and stroked her there as I sucked her. I felt no resistance from her and I applied pressure to my finger, only slightly so as to not frighten her.

I felt her push down on my finger as I licked her. I took a moment and spit on my finger with her wetness. I put my finger back as I sucked her clit. She pushed down and my finger entered the hot well of her asshole.

Now we were both moaning as I felt her fuck my finger as I sucked her. She was whimpering her excitement as her vagina fucked my mouth and her asshole fucked my finger.

She was wild with lust. I wiggled out of my pajamas and moved up her body, removing my finger from her. We kissed and she humped until she found my hard cock and wiggled herself onto it. I thrust hard and filled her with every inch of me.

"Oh, oh my god, fuck me baby...," she grunted.

Now, we fucked hard and deep, like we hadn't fucked in years. We kissed and my cock pounded her cervix. She fucked me back as my mouth found her breasts and I fed on her.

I fucked her with a power and lust I hadn't felt in years.

Soon, I squirted ropes of hot cum into her, I felt it boiling and squeezing out of her but I couldn't stop my fucking motions. She screamed, "Fill me up, oh,... your hot cum...."

We continued to kiss for five minutes afterward.

"I love you," I said when I was able to speak.

"I love you too. I'm sorry for..."

"Shhhh...it's in the past."

"I loved how you felt inside me." She started to cry.

"What's the matter?"

"It's all my fault, How I left you alone... you went out to buy those things..."

"Let's not talk about it now. I want to enjoy you. You are so beautiful." We kissed again she wound up on top of me, her breasts swayed above me. I raised my head and licked at her breasts. She lowered the right nipple to my mouth and moaned as I nibbled her.

She straddled my now hardening cock again, this time I let her ride me at her pace. I closed my eyes for a moment, disbelieving the turn of events...and it all started because she found my feeldoe cock and my fleshlight.

I went back to licking her swaying breasts until I ejaculated for the second time in less than an hour.

What I wanted to do, the thing I had learned about in the last seven years, was to let her feed my cum to me by sitting on my face and letting her face fuck me. I realized that would take a while.

Instead, we kissed again and finally went up to bed at almost two am.

The following day I got home from work at five. She was on the patio in a two-piece bathing suit, a drink in her hand, and one for me already on the side table.

"Hi, oh, thanks," I said as I picked up the glass. I leaned over and kissed her. Not the peck on the cheek kisses we had done for the last few years, but a lover's kiss. I tasted her lips and her tongue, and the gin she was drinking. Her nails grazed across my crotch.

"How's the water?" I said as I sat.

"It's nice, are you going to change?"

"Mmm, sounds good. I'm going to have some of this first," I raised my glass to her.

"I made roast chicken."

"Oh, good. I'm hungry," I took a swallow of the alcohol.

Five minutes later I went upstairs, got undressed, and into my bathing suit. I went out and jumped into the pool. This time she was in the shallow end, her drink was on the edge. Now I could appreciate her body in the two piece, the top nearly overflowing. The bottoms were tied at the sides.

I swam to her She smiled with half eyes lidded from the gin. I swam under water, came to her crotch, and kissed her there before coming up out of the water. I could tell she had re-waxed for me. Slick as a new babe. She was laughing a deep-throated laugh as I nibbled her vaginal lips. I was getting as hard as iron.

We kissed deeply, this time fully into the kiss. Her mouth was like honey, she licked my tongue, I sucked on hers. I cupped her breasts, her nipples were like pencil erasers. I reached around and pulled on the string that held her top on. It fell into the pool, her breasts were swaying as she laughed. I pulled on the side bows. She reached for my cock. I came to her and I fell to my knees she sat on the pool steps, I put my hands on her ass and I drew her to my mouth. I engulfed her vulva and licked the length of her grove from bottom to top. She opened her legs for me and drew them up, exposing her open vagina and her waxed, bleached asshole to me.

Now I licked and probed both her holes with my tongue. I had never done this before, but she had never presented herself to me in this way, and I knew exactly what it meant. I licked up and down as she wiggled onto my tongue. When I licked over her asshole, she pushed down on my tongue. I slipped it into her, while I nudged my suit down. She giggled as she rolled on top of me, crawled higher, and planted her vagina on my mouth as her breasts swayed above me.

"Suck me," she said in a deep lusty voice, "...Please."

I fed on her like ripe fruit. Soon she was fucking my mouth. I reached up and flicked her hard nipples, when she went higher, I offered my tongue to her asshole. She sought my tongue and she fucked her hole with it.

When she came, she slipped down my body and swallowed my cock in one long suck. She had rarely shown enthusiasm for sucking me, but now she was swallowing me more lovingly and deeply than at any time ever before. She swallowed my cock, released it, licked the tip eagerly, then swallowed again I could tell she wanted a mouthful of cum, and for the first time in our marriage, I was going to oblige her. I could feel my cum boiling and then I ejaculated into the back of her mouth. She groaned and sucked harder. I thought I would pass out. When I stopped cumming, I pulled her to me and put my lips on hers. She was stunned.

"Feed me," I said, "feed me baby."

She looked into my eyes, and we kissed, she opened her mouth and pushed the cum from her mouth into mine. I slipped two fingers into her and she fucked my fingers as she fed me.

Her moans and my moans and my sucking of the cum was life-changing.

As I swallowed my cum, I whispered into her ear, "Next time I want you to feed me from here,"

I said as I flicked her stiff clitoris.

Her eyes widened as she smiled, then laughed. Then I laughed. We started to splash each other. She put her top and bottom back on as she stepped out of the pool still laughing. She took a long drink of the gin as she watched me float on my back.

Dinner was great, it was eight-thirty. I showered, and then settled in to watch a streaming series on Netflix. She cuddled up against me in her terry robe, her hair up in a towel.

I dozed off a little while later. When I woke, she had my cock out and was dripping the water-based lube from the desk drawer onto my cock. I smiled 'hello', wondering what she had in mind.

12