Fleshlight fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I saw the fleshlight.

"I want to do it," she said.

I was fascinated and excited. My cock hardened when she said, "Can I fuck you?"

"Yes," I said.

She dripped lube into the double open-ended fleshlight, then slipped it over my waxed cock. I lifted my ass off the couch as the feeling of my wife fucking me with my toy was too exquisite.

"Like this?" She said smiling.

I hesitated for a second, "Yesss..."

"Does it feel like my pussy, or like my mouth?"

"No, god no."

"Should I keep fucking you?"

"Yess, yessss." I hissed.

She increased the pace. A drop of precum formed, and she smiled, "Oh, look, you're dripping fuck juice. Should I lick it from your hard cock that I am fucking with your toy?" In all our marriage, she had never spoken to me this way.

"Put it on your fingertip and feed it to me," I said, shaking with excitement, letting her know what I had been doing during the past years, tasting my pre-cum.

Her eyes lit up with joy.

She took a dollop of pre-cum and brought it to my lips. I stuck out my tongue and licked her fingertip, my cock was throbbing. "Oh yeah, baby. Do you want more, do you want to lick more fuck juice?" She said, her voice suddenly husky.

"Yes, please," I gasped as she stroked me. She took another scoop on two fingers, I licked her fingers like a starving man.

"Tell me, what should I do if you fill my hand with hot cum...tell me, Jay."

"Feed it to me, feed me my cum, I will show you how I want to eat it from your open hot pussy every night." Just then, with these words and with her stroking, I felt my cum boiling.

"Ahhh, oh god, I'm cumminggggg...." I began to squirt ropes of cum. The first stream landed on her breasts. She cupped her hands and caught the next few jets. My cock throbbed I collapsed back breathlessly.

"Open wide," she said, bringing her hand to my mouth. I looked into her eyed as I lapped my cum like a starving dog.

"I've wanted this for years," I said. "These are my new desires, please don't judge me." I pleaded, pulling her up to me. The cum was dripping off her hard nipples. I looked into her widened eyes as I licked her nipple, savoring the drop of cum. As she shuddered I sucked her breast into my mouth and licked it clean. She was humping my leg and I could feel the hot flush of her orgasm.

We both passed out.


We went to bed early again, I laved her vagina and her ass with my tongue until she begged me to fill her with cock. I obliged and though I couldn't cum anymore, I ate her open pussy afterward.

Two days later she surprised me again. We were on the sofa enjoying our gin & Tonic's after dinner. It was nine-thirty.

I was dozy from dinner, the pool, and our drinks. I felt her tugging my swimsuit down, and I raised my hips with my eyes still closed.

She hugged me and nibbled on my ear. I opened my eyes and smiled. We kissed and she stroked my cock with a fingernail. She seemed to be nudging my legs open as she stroked my balls. After a while, she strayed down to my asshole. I had waxed there not long ago.

Her finger traced my puckered hole while licking my nipple.

I could never have dreamed up this moment.

She rolled over for a second, then back again. This time she had an oily substance on two fingers which she rubbed around my hole.

My mind was racing. Is she going to finger fuck my asshole?

I was moaning and loving her fingers. She applied more oil. Then she raised up my Jell-cock for me to see.

"I want to fuck you," She said, "May I?"

Y...yes.." I said.

Soon the lubed tip of the cock was nudging my hole. I bent my leg at the knee as she probed it in a circle.

I helped her by pushing down on the tip until she slipped it into me. "Uhhh..."I groaned.

"Does it hurt?"

"No."

"Do you want more?"

"Yes please,"

"What do you want?" She said pushing the cock into me one more inch.
"I want you to fuck my ass with my cock." I said, shaking.

She pushed harder. The lube was helping her to give me the fuck of my life. My cock was as hard as a hammer, pre cum dripped down to my ass crack.

She smiled, "I love fucking you now. I love how you love to be fucked by me. She drew the cock out slowly, then fucked it in again. Now my hole was open. "Give me the whole eight inches of cock," I said shaking.

She started a slow fucking motion as she licked my nipples at the same time.

"Uhhh...ah..oh god, fuck me and lick me. Oh, I love it...I love how you are fucking me!"

Now both legs were bent at the knees and opened wide. The cock was sliding deep into my ass. She sat up and started to suck my cock as she fucked me.

"I love you," She said, then deep-throated my cock as the last of the eight inches filled my asshole. I began to squirt hot streams of cum in her mouth. She sucked and her mouth bulged with cum. She looked into my eyes.

"Feed me," I said

She came up and I opened my mouth to kiss her as she fed me from her mouth.

Then we were reborn as a couple. She fucks my asshole now a few times a month. I drink my cum from the chalice of her waxed pussy every other night.

Life is beautiful.

12