All Comments on 'Fleshware Requiem Book 03'

by xxxecil

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
RaptorPilotRaptorPilotover 12 years ago
XXXECIL:

Your writing has significantly improved over the years. The stories show an imagination that is truly epic.

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
What

an incredible tale. There is a small hint of the "Blade Runner" in her. Am I right?? You raise many ancient questions in this story. One of them may be - are woman smarter then men? Do they make us better? In the struggle to "make" us better, do they "enslave" us ?? Who is the slave to whom?? What am I doing, reading this story at 1 am, while my beautiful wife is asleep?? One last thing, I am somewhat sad that this saga is over, I enjoyed your story IMMENSELY. Thank YOU very much. Good night.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
I

think my computer has been hijacked by a sexbot, and it posted my comments 2nd time. HELP ME!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's impressive

Sometimes the ultimate outcome of a series of events is all so obvious in hindsight. In hindsight, it should always have been obvious that this would be how the story ends.

What makes this and others fantastic stories, is when a story's obvious ending is not obvious until you've read it. The ending of this story should have been obvious to me (As it was obvious that David would dump Laura in the end), but it wasn't. I had never considered this possibility. And that makes this story great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF?

Since when did XXXecil, peddler of quick-and-dirty breast enlargement smut, go from being an author whom I would never admit following (let alone recommend the works thereof) to being an author of erotica one could almost boast (in mixed company no less) of having read?

Magus_RoninMagus_Roninalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant!

Definitely one of the most imaginative, and interesting pieces I've read in some time; here or anywhere. I've already ran off and purchased a copy of the sequel and am looking forward to reading it. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow.

There is no way, NO WAY, that this could ever be classified as smut. But this story WAS able to give me a nerdgasm, zomgasm, and it got me to read the entire series in one go. I hate you, for I have not slept this entire night- wait, it's morning now, damn, and I can't help but adore you for the work you've done. This is worthy of being a legitimate book, first-rate publisher, bookstores, and has caused me to get an account just so I could favourite this. Thank you.

(P.S., the security code bot-checker for the comments is causing me to laugh uncontrollably. Ow.)

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
O_O

Holy fuck.

I need the sequel.

Now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm impressed

I've read some of your stuff before. Every time I read it, I tend to dismiss it (oh look, more breast enlargement, transformations, etc.) and think of it as low-quality (although admittedly, I do keep reading more - what does that say about me?). But this - I'm impressed. You can write.

I look forward to more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Astounding

Your story was amazing. However there was one issue that I had. You seemed to jump between the past and the present which was a little confusing at first. Maybe you should clarify these parts in your story. Regardless, the story was fantastic. I will be expecting a sequel from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is fantastic

I've read almost all your other stuff and a lot of it was my favourite smut! But this is wonderful and so much more than what I expected! I'm startled by your versatility!

Jb6186Jb6186over 8 years ago

I Would love to see more with these two characters , thoroughly enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lame Ending

He should have made the AI suffer, then remade his former self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
quite a tale

you lost me a few times but wrapped it up sorta later. I am amused by something this different ! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Greatly impressed

Having come back to reread this many years after having originally read it, I am even more impressed than before. It reminds me of the HBO original series Westworld in it's handeling of time, the narrative hopping back and forth, with the exception of the reveal is not at the end. However with that said, the current format doesn't detract from the story at all and in fact if it were to be made into a screenplay, it could easily be made in either timeline format. Additionally, this story moves well and is very clear, making a very believable crossing between multiple levels and areas of science fiction and reality with ease. It's not smut. It's the Outer Limits on crack and uncensored. Bravo!

RileyLockhaertRileyLockhaert8 months ago

Wow! Awesome story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous