Flight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a faint clicking of a projector that had been built into the ceiling and an image was frozen on the screen.

Before I could help myself I snapped at him, "What am I looking at?"

His fingers brushed down my arm, "Do you not recognize it?"

I searched the image, trying to grasp why he wanted me to recognize what was on the screen. I saw the bright light of the daytime...and a metal tray with watches sitting on a sleek dresser. It was Archer's bedroom.

I swallowed, this was going to suck.

"Mina, I asked you a question," His hands tightened on me, "tell me what you're looking at?"

"Your bedroom." I answered trying to sift through all the memories I had in his bedroom.

"Good, what else?" He pushed and I felt frustration well up inside of me. Why couldn't he just do whatever he wanted and let me go back to my room?

"I...don't...know?" I hesitated trying to find whatever it is he wanted.

His hand angled my face back so I was looking into his eyes, "That's okay, let's watch." He planted a kiss on my mouth.

He pressed play on the remote and everything started moving. I tensed when I heard Archer's husky voice from somewhere off screen.

It was concentrated on his bed but I could still hear voices that were getting louder.

"It will be fine, come here." His voice floated around us, probably due to the surround sound.

Voices intermingled and then my heart dropped when I saw Archer leading me by the hand on screen. He was in his sleek black work-out clothes he had been fond of. I, on the other hand, looked...so different from me now. But I'd know her anywhere.

"Archer, I don't want to see this." I panicked, wiggling in his lap but his arms tightened around my waist. A physical threat.

"But I want you too," he purred, clearly enjoying my panic.

On the screen our bodies were pressed together and I could hear myself laugh nervously as Archer kissed my neck and pressed my hips into his. I could still feel it. Still feel how it made my heart skip like crazy and how I craved to be even closer to him.

I watched as he whispered between us and pressed a kiss against my mouth.

"What did I say, Mina?" He asked behind me making me start.

"I don't remember." I lied.

Archer's hand snaked between my legs before I could stop him and he pinched my clit.

"Archer!" I cried jerking against him, his body moving with me to keep me in control.

His other hand gripped my jaw and yanked my head back over his shoulder. "Stop lying to me," He growled. "Apologize."

"I...I'm sorry." I whispered.

I felt his teeth nip at my ear. "What are you sorry for?"

I swallowed. "I am sorry for saying I didn't remember," I answered, knowing he'd be pleased I was specific.

When he placed a soft kiss on my temple I knew I had guessed right. "Now, do you want to try again?"

I licked my lips. "Yes, sir."

"Good," he loosened his hands, "what did I say?"

"You told me it was the right thing to do." I whispered trying not to cry.

"What was the right thing to do?" He asked, gently kissing my shoulder, his teeth scraping my skin.

I licked my bottom lip to keep it from trembling. "To give in."

He was quiet for a moment and it made me nervous. "Did you?"

I closed my eyes for a second. "I don't know."

Looking back at the screen, Archer had my shirt and bra off and had guided me onto my back. I hadn't even known that he videotaped it and out of all the bullshit that he'd put me through I didn't have the energy to be angry.

But I didn't want to watch.

I knew why he was showing me because I had wanted him to touch me. That day I had had enough and I wanted him. I had been fighting it for so long and I had been tired. I could still feel his hands on my skin.

And he was good at it.

On the screen, Archer kissed his way down my body, the tips of my breasts trembling with my deep breaths. My own stomach dipped when Archer nuzzled the vulnerable skin on my pelvis. I remember looking down my body seeing him engrossed with watching me. As our eyes connected he

It had been sensual and easy going from the last time he had fucked me. I was doing what he wanted so he rewarded me with touching my body softly and sweetly.

I watched as I melted under his hands and kisses. His body was hovering over mine, the muscles rolling under his skin as he leaned to kiss my face lightly. Like we were in love. Then suddenly he rolled under me, making sure to keep a hold of my waist so I straddled him.

I heard my younger self laugh lazily as my then-long hair fell around my shoulders. I leaned down and kissed his chest and ribs and belly. I could still remember the taste of his skin, the way he had relaxed under me.

There had been so much power in his body it was intimidating. It was like having a predatory animal in your hands that has been forced to put on a display of civility. It had been a secret thrill that I harbored, that I could touch him, mostly, whenever I wanted.

Our bodies were horizontal in front of the camera and angled so the viewer could easily see Archer lounging between my legs. Our clothes thrown to the side.

I could see Archer's thick cock straining towards me as if the pull between us was begging to be realized. To be final.

It was hard to watch...because I was whatever he wanted. And in that moment he wanted me to be active in my own submission.

I watched as he leaned down to bite my bottom lip, his mouth moving against mine. His hair screened us and it would be hard to see what he had said.

"Guide me inside," he had demanded roughly

I watched my younger self grip one hand around his smooth neck and the other reach between us. When I had felt the thick head of him at my opening I had shuddered, but I did what he asked. The pleasure that spread across my face, onscreen, looked so...sluttish.

*****************

He made sure her pussy was achingly wet for him. He wanted to remind her just what they were. As soon as she walked into his office he fed off her apprehension and fear. It reminded him of when he first got his hands on her.

Archer had to admit that he had been wild and rushed in the beginning of making Mina his.

He hadn't found a woman that he had wanted to keep long-term, even though slaves, meant status. Status meant protection for him and his crew. But Mina had had the nerve to dangle herself in front of him. Sitting around the red rocks, spinning her tales, tempting him with hard arousal, when he didn't think much of the seldom women he fucked.

He and his team were supposed to ensure they made it out of the Farm. They stalked them for two nights. Archer had quietly watched her, hoping she would mess up...so he could just stand in her presence, soaking up her initial terror. He had thought he'd be able to use that feeling to manipulate her where he wanted her. She had been scared but she didn't give a fuck about him and she made sure she radiated it.

He had, for two nights, imagined her legs would wrap around his hips as he lost himself in her pussy. In those fantasies she always begged him. He had imagined several different scenarios of what would come out of her husky throat. She'd either beg him for more or to get out of her. Either way, out in that desert, the possibilities made his cock so hard he'd considered sabotaging her. If she left his territory forever, he at least wanted his cum deep in her. Fuck the others she was with...especially the one whom he could see in the reflection of their campfire, putting his arms around her and kissing her temple.

The memory still pissed him all the way off. Just like the link between her and that fuck, Ben. Watching her wiggle in front of him in a kneeling position had almost made him snap like when he had found out she was in his underground garage. It was as if time hadn't passed. He wondered if she realized that she had already fallen back into their little Master/Slave routine? How much it caused all the blood to rush right into his cock. It softened his anger at her escape slightly.

But now that he had her fully naked sitting in his lap, watching one of their more intimate moments. It was moment she had let him make love to her. He had fucked her plenty of times when they were in a struggle for power. She had incredibly disobedient and it caused his crueler side to come out to play. Mina had an amazing talent of sending him into a rage when he was well known to be cool-headed.

Archer had to admit that she could make him do things that would make him feel guilty afterwards. He had used some of her fears against her and while he was relieved that he was back in power within their relationship...it was not the route he wanted to take.

He was covetous of Ranger and Sati. He had wanted a Sati for himself but Mina was not going to be anyone but Mina.

It was incredibly arousing and infuriating.

Archer couldn't help it, he squeezed the creases on Mina's thighs then slowly moved toward her pussy lips. The moment his fingers touched her, he groaned. She was so wet. His fingers spread around her wetness, thumbing her clit and circling her tight little opening.

Mina was practically shaking in his hands and he could hear her pretty little mouth open as she panted. She tried to twist in his hands but a warning bite on her neck stopped her. Archer wanted her focused on the screen where she was slowly guiding his cock inch by inch into her. He remembered watching her gorgeous brown eyes glaze with arousal. Her body had relaxed slowly until he was buried to the hilt inside of her. He had placed a kiss on her mouth as he slid out of her sex then slowly pushed back in. Mina gasped on screen and on his lap.

Archer guided his little slave so that her head was resting on his shoulder, and moved her knee with his own so she was splayed in his lap. He couldn't help himself and worked two fingers inside her—the hot slickness making him so hard, he wasn't sure how much longer he could keep this up. But he needed to do this, needed to satisfy the urge that Mina still needed to be punished.

"Oh...my..." Mina breathed as he pumped into her pussy. On screen, their hips were rocking together and getting faster. Archer purposely, kept the rhythm of his fingers out of sync. He wanted her frustrated and reminded that her arousal was his.

Mina's moans on screen were getting erratic and high pitched. He had jerked her body further under him and repositioned her so he could get deeper inside of her.

"Do you remember that, baby girl?" He whispered in her ear as he curled his fingers, being careful not to hit the spot he knew would make her cum. Mina wiggled in his lap and his erection surged with wanting to bury itself in her sweet little pussy.

"Do you want to ask me something?" he taunted, knowing that if she wanted to get off she would need his permission.

Mina let out a pathetic little noise that wasn't going to cut it and she knew better.

"Not good enough." He growled snaking his hand up to pinch her nipple. He stopped stroking her pussy while she cried out. Those cries were like heroin to him.

He rubbed the abused, swollen nub, while giving her cunt a good stroke.

"Rub it," he licked her ear, "make it better."

Mina's slight hand, trembling, pressed her hand softly against her nipple and she gasped again when his hand came down on hers and he squeezed the ample flesh. Using her to work her smooth tit, he resumed finger fucking her.

On his little home movie he knew that Mina was about cum. He had watched it over and over while she had been gone, obsessed with how compliant she had been and how this fucking would forever be seared into his brain. Watching his glossy cock pound in and out of her...her her hands gripping his arms while her hips met him thrust of thrust like the good little slut she was.

The slut he could turn her into.

Just like now, Mina was alternating between grinding her ass into his erection and meeting his thrusting hand.

It was amazing to hear her moans and screams all around them. He was gonna have to keep from cumming. He refused until he was inside of her.

"Watch." He ordered, sliding his fingers out of her and stopped working her nipples.

Mina's heavy panting couldn't stop the gorgeous sound of herself climaxing with a sharp moan. She had squeezed his cock, causing him drive into her hard, cumming, filling her deeply—sealing her fate as his.

"I can do that for you again." He taunted, twisting her head so he could kiss her jaw.

Mina's breathing was out of control, as they began to kiss intimately on film. Then it ended, shutting off, leaving them in the dim light.

"Mina, I won't ask again," He warned, knowing he needed to stay on her little displays of independence.

"Yes." She said so quietly.

Archer immediately dumped her from his lap, noting with pleasure that her inner thighs were glossy.

Mina landed on all fours, her short blunt hair covering her face. She tried to get up using her elbows but he pushed her back down with his foot. Leaning down he gripped her hair and pulled her head back.

"Ah!" Mina let out sharply, her brown skin blotching with redness.

"Try it again, sweetie." He prodded. With her cinched waist and plump ass if she didn't comply soon he was going to what he wanted to do to her. And he wasn't going to be nice about it.

"YES! Yes, I want to cum, please!" She screamed. He released her head abruptly and she collapsed face down into the plush carpet, whimpering as she breathed deeply.

"Mina," he crooned, "turn over and look at me."

She did what she was told, though very slowly. He stood over her, feet on either side of her body. He gazed down at his pretty little slave. Her face was flushed, her eyes beautifully glazed again, and plumps lips were parted as she tried to catch her breath.

He smiled at her and loved that fear made her eyebrows screw together.

"So what are we gonna do about it, Mina?" he said smoothly.

*******************************

I couldn't think, couldn't move with him standing over me.

There were emotions I saw in his face that made my stomach drop. He was asking me for one thing but wanted another. I knew that look. When Archer had looked at me like that I ended up fucked in every sense of the word. I would walk away with crippling orgasms and bruises.

When those storms clouded his face I had sometimes been able to hide until he wrestled with whatever caused his darks moods. Sometimes those little games of hide and seek only made him spiral more and he made me regret hiding. So, I had gotten good at riding these episodes out. I knew how to kiss him, how to work him, how to survive his more brutal moments. I wouldn't walk away unscathed but it made it more bearable for my mental health.

His erection was impressive and he was on a tipping point between his plans and what he wanted.

I leaned up onto my elbows, looking up at him, my eyes wide, my head tilted back in submission.

"Archer, I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me feel like you did that day." I breathed, wondering what his raised eyebrow meant.

"Do you think that you deserve that?" He intoned, his face expressionless.

I took a deep breath, "No, sir....but that's what I want. I want you to fuck me again like you used to."

I felt a well of wetness between my legs as my body prepared to have his cock in me again. It was like a memory of something long forgotten.

He sat back down on the couch, his legs wide, his cock straining. "No, Mina. I will not fuck you the way you want me to. You don't deserve it. But if you want to cum you have to do what I say or you can go back to your room. And you know I'll be watching. You touch yourself and I'll take you to the Closet."

A cold front of fear cooled me down for a moment. He still had it. Of course he did. Had he reinforced it with anticipation of my return? The fear tightened my throat as I thought about what he would do if he had to drag me there. I was surprised that isn't where I started off.

"Or," he continued, "you can use me to get off."

I swallowed and got to my knees. So, that was his aim. If I went back to my room I either had to suffer this horrible arousal or be punished. Or use him to cum. It meant that I was willingly going back into being his slave.

For a moment I hated him so much my eyesight went unfocused. If I chose to go back to my room, he would be relentless in keeping me in a state of arousal until I gave in.

Taking another breath, I crawled slowly toward him, watching as desire clouded his dark eyes. I used his thighs to balance myself as I leaned to nuzzle his erection, another thrill tightening my pussy.

That other Mina took over, her fingers quickly undoing his slacks, trembling as his erection was freed. His cock was thick and blushed and a thought in my head disturbed me. I couldn't wait to feel him seated inside of me.

I kissed my way up his pulsing shaft, missing the taste of him, swirling around my mouth. I wrapped my lips around the blunt tip, licking the pre-cum from his little slit.

I heard the deep thundering of his laugh, "My precious little Mina."

The other Mina loved to hear his praise but I was doing what I could to placate him. I knew that if I made him cum without him being inside of me it would result in punishment. I had to have permission to make him cum from a blowjob. He liked to hear me beg.

I placed another kiss on his cock and climbed up his powerful full body. His cock brushed my pussy and I couldn't help but take a deep breath. Archer had his hand lazily slung across the back of the couch. He was gonna keep his hands to himself because he wanted me to work for it.

I learned down and kissed his neck, the clean scent of him arousing me more. I kissed his jaw and hesitated at his mouth.

I couldn't just kiss him without asking and right then I'm not sure if I have the nerve. Instead, I wrapped my hands around his pulsing cock and slowly guided him to my hot opening. Wiggling my hips I sat on his cock, my slickness making it easy for him to be fully buried in me.

"Oh fuck," I breathed, letting the feeling of being stretch settle over me. How many times had I been here. With him in my pussy ready to take control of me?

"Tell me how it feels, Mina." He said but I could hear the lust in his voice.

I raised slightly on my knees, using my body to ride him, "I...can't...ugh...it feels so good."

And that wasn't a lie. Every time I slammed back down on his cock, the hot know inside of my pussy was growing tighter.

I leaned forward to wrap my arms around his neck as I rode him, using his him to get me off just like he told me to.

"What do you want from me, Mina?" He breathed, gripping my ass, keeping me in rhythm on his cock..

My whole body was tighter than a bow and hot and I wanted to feel more than just his hands on my bouncing ass.

"I want you to cum. I want to feel it deep inside of me." I moaned knowing it was what he wanted to hear.

"You can be a good girl can't you?" He growled, grabbing my hips and slamming me down ruthlessly on his cock over and over until the slapping was so loud it overtook our heavy breathing.

His cock abused my sensitive walls and my skin was stinging with his grip.

So much for not fucking me.

There was no explanation of his hijacked fucking. Except what I had always known.

An orgasm burst in my lower stomach only to barrel down toward my clit until it finally signaled to the rest of my pussy to clench and milk the deadly cock inside of me. Wave after wave, my sex clenched trying to fulfill a biological need.

Archer threw his head back, letting an orgasm roll through his amazing body. I watch as his muscles undulated and he continued to pump into me until his cum was spent from his hyper sexed body. His styled hair became disarrayed and the flash on his face was pure decadence. He might control me in a twisted way but my body had an effect on him. An effect that I had used to get away from him.