Flight Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had all been loose cannons, killing their way to the top like a fucking battle royale. But Ricci was not a player in a silly little generational game. He was the real deal and... if he and Archer were to come to blows, it would be a fucking bloodbath.

Tiller needed to stop the two powers from meeting for everyone's sake. He wouldn't suggest handing Mina over because Archer was different when she was here. And suggesting it would get some of his bones broken.

Archer was more manageable and honest about his plans lately, and Tiller could only attribute that to Mina though he didn't know why. Besides everyone, including him, were happy to have her back. No matter what Ranger acted like, he and Mina had been friends before she ran.

Regardless, the last thing they needed was some fucking heroic act to mess up the balance that was being restored. Ricci needed to be dealt with to preserve that balance. Tiller would do anything for them to be the way they were before even if that meant getting rid of Ricci.

He wasn't stupid, though, many have tried to take that man off the map, including the US government. They had all tried and failed and now The Monster of Boston was doing things his own way....collecting just like the fucking Crown.

No, Tiller couldn't just send in anyone to deal with this man.

But he could send in the best when it came to breaking even the strongest of men.

Master's Pet

"Come to me." The text read and Kora felt her whole body light up with a low sensual heat. She was being called by her Master and there was nothing else that could take up her thoughts.

She had been feeling..inadequate because her Master had not been visiting her like he used to. She had heard what he had been up to, though.

He had been wrapped up in... Mina. Kora had heard of her getting kicked out of a dinner Kora should have been in. As much as she wanted to figure out Mina, Kora didn't like that her Master's former First was causing him problems.

She had also heard about...the general population showers. She had been given every graphic detail from the other slaves that didn't like her because of her past or because they wanted her spot as Archer's First.

Regardless. Her Master was in charge and it only made sense that he spend time with is former First sexually. They had been together for quite some time and Kora was not going to be jealous because Mina meant so much to him.

Her Master was happier in general despite the bouts of his usual iciness. He was seeming to thaw now that Mina was back and if that was what it took, Kora would do whatever was needed to help Mina assimilate again.

Besides, she might, finally be able to talk to someone. She had read so much about Mina. She was sure she could find a way to make the girl her friend. Her position as a First, especially her Master's First, made it difficult for her to form connections with others who were also of slave status.

None of the other LADs had slaves except for Ranger and Ade. Sati was an ideal friend but she had kept herself at a cordial distance.

From the interactions Kora had secretly witnessed between Sati and Mina, she had managed to get her feelings hurt. Sati could be her friend she just preferred Mina. Well. That's how Kora saw it.

It didn't matter though...because she had her Master. He would always be happy to see her.

Kora keyed in the private code to his office and when the door slid open she couldn't help the smile that spread across her face.

Her Master was in front of the large windows, the sky an unearthly backdrop to his own beauty. He stood as if he had been waiting for her and she felt blood rush to her face in satisfaction.

He had abandoned everything to wait for her appearance.

Kora walked into the office and knelt slightly, her gown spread around her. The voluptuous dress was deep red, her Master's favorite color, and she applauded herself for being aesthetically pleasing for him.

"Kora, darling." He breathed and beckoned to her with his fingers.

Kora faltered mentally. Usually he had her put on show of undressing for him. It was slow and burning and she would never get used to how those black eyes would watch her.

Keeping her stride, she walked toward him, her heart tightening with happiness. When she stood in front of his powerful body, she practically vibrated with the need to touch him.

He reached out a finger and traced her lower lip and she felt her pussy get wet instantly. He did that to her. He brought out the desirable part of sex rather than the violent like her other Master did. He would touch her slowly and sensually until she was begging for him to be inside of her.

"My Kora girl, have you missed me?" Her Master smiled, the surrealness of it exhilarating.

Kora smiled broadly and kneeled at his feet to show him the respect he deserved. She tilted her neck back and look up to his gorgeous face, "I did, sir."

She wanted to ask why he had been absent lately but she already knew. He seemed to always read her thoughts because he arched his head back and laughed, "Kora, do you want to ask me something?"

She wiggled and try to contain the composure she knew she was supposed to hold as his First.

He reached out a finger and tilted her head upward with one finger, "Go on darling, ask me."

Kora, feeling her arousal get more intense, buried her face in his hand, "It is nothing."

She saw from her position that he did not like that answer and she quickly corrected herself, " I just missed your presence. I know you have to be away but...it makes me...unhappy."

Kora looked down, too embarrassed to look into her Master's perfect face. She shouldn't have thoughts like that. Her Master only did what was in her best interest. But this disruption was making her really anxious.

"Kora," her Master intoned, "Look at me. Only you. " His face wasn't its usual hard mask but rather...excited. He seemed to be waiting for something and Kora guessed at what that was.

"Master," she begged indulgently, "let me please you, I beg you."

He inclined his head, his black hair falling messily to the side. That startled Kora internally because her Master was always put together. Had something happened? If so, it wasn't her business until her confided in her. Not that he usually did. But if she could be his good little First maybe it would help him relax.

She sat up on her knees and her fingers quickly made work of his belt and practically thrummed when her master's cock jutted out, demanding what only she could give him.

Stop that, Kora. He wants Mina and she makes him happy. That means you want Mina.

But still as her strawberry tinted lips cradle the tip of his blunt cock, she couldn't help but be proud of what she could give him in this moment.

"Kora, darling," he moaned, his head tilting back exposing his throat, "you're such a good girl."

Urged by the praise, she widened her mouth to take in more of his thick shaft. Her lips rubbed over the prominent veins and gorgeous taste of him. Spit started to drip from her mouth but she didn't care as she twisted her mouth to give him more of the sensation he loved.

She felt his hands thread into her hair and pull tight and she knew he was about to take control. Kora relaxed her body and throat ready to let her Master use her.

Instead of thrusting into the deep part of her throat, he pulled her mouth away from his cock. He reached down and cupped her waist. Kora screech a little when he picked her up and dumped her body on the couch.

Kora bit her lip, a secret thrill going through her. Her Master was always gentle and compassionate with her body and she would ever be thankful. Tonight tasted different.

There were a few times the air around him got dark and he would stay away from her. She even suspected he was slaking those dark impulses into bodies that weren't her.

He had never slept with anyone else when he was with Mina.

The gossip mill had tried to jump on anything to do with the Crown's golden boy. He had rejected any slave pushed on him from her former master. Mina had truly been his First.

Another piece of the puzzle she wanted to figure out. She wanted to be able to take on his dark desires without him thinking he would break her. She knew...knew, he would never.

So when his touch held a bit to it she rejoiced in the small victory that she was wining him. That she could heal the darkness inside of him.

"Master, please," she begged breathlessly, " let me finish giving you pleasure. I'm begging you." And she truly was. She wanted to feel his body relax under her tongue, taste his orgasm in her mouth.

Her Master laughed, "How can I tell you no?"

He sat back on the couch and instead of letting her settle between his legs, he arranged her so that she was to his right and on her knees. She knew exactly what he wanted and spread her legs while taking his cock fully into her mouth.

She felt his fingers slid between her legs and rub her clit with the soaked materials of her panties. Her juices ran down her legs and she opened herself up more to him.

Kora deep throated her Master's cock and tried not to get distracted by his fingers that were using her wet panties to make her hole pulse.

"Kora, baby girl, you feel so good." He moaned rubbing her engorged clit faster.

She could hardly keep her rhythm because her pussy was swollen with throbbing pressure and she was going to lose it very soon.

She tightened her lips and sucked him like she dying of thirst. She wanted him to feel how much she wanted him with each stroke of her mouth.

His finger got more persistent and in no time Kora orgasmed with his simple ministrations.

"Ahhh." Her back buckled slightly with the intensity but she still kept her mouth firmly on his cock.

"You're flooding me, Kora" He laughed and scooped up her obvious wetness with his finger.

Kora plopped his cock out of her mouth and practically swallowed his finger. The taste of her pussy coated her mouth and her only regret was she didn't have his taste intermingling with hers.

Brazenly, without permission, she dislodged his finger and swallowed his cock again.

This time she used her mouth to swivel and suck until she felt his cock seize and his beautiful cum filled her mouth like an imprinting mark.

He didn't cry out but he did let out a harsh puff of air as his hip surged into her cheeks. She glanced up at him expecting to see him watching her like he always did. To Kora's surprise he was focused on something else.

Kora glanced in the same direction and almost jumped out of her skin. In the corner, that she hadn't paid attention to was...Mina?

Kora's body jerked back but her Master quickly gained control of her. "Concentrate, Kora."

But something chilled her as she glanced over at the woman who looked to be restrained. That scared Kora. There was a gag in her mouth that seemed to pinch the corners of her mouth. Her hands were behind her back but that didn't stop Kora from being able to see the tenseness in Mina's upper arms and shoulders...as if she were clenching her fist.

But that wasn't the most disturbing part...it was the look Mina was giving her. So angry and hostile it almost made Kora protest to her Master.

Instead she turned, not being able to do anything about antagonistic atmosphere. She glanced up at her Master and saw that he wasn't even focused on her but rather across the room. This blossomed a feeling within Kora and she returned to his cock with a fierceness.

She sucked and licked her way up his shaft, feeling immense gratification when she heard her Master take a sharp breath. She felt his cock become stiff then hot cum exploded into her mouth and Kora swallowed it greedily.

Sitting back on her haunches she wiped her mouth and smiled stupidly at him.

He looked down on her and caressed her cheek, "As usual you've been a good girl."

"Kora,"he said helping her to her feet, "There's someone I want you to meet."

Any pleasure she felt a moment ago, vanished. She didn't want to meet Mina like this. Not with her Master's cum all over her face. It didn't help that Mina was practically vibrating with loathing.

She didn't want her first impression to be like this. She looked desperately at her Master hoping he would pick up on her apprehension but instead he walked over to the kneeling slave. He bent down and whispered something in Mina's ear. Whatever it was seemed to take the anger out of the lines of her body.

Kora watched as her Master leaned behind Mina and seemed to fiddle with something. He then reached behind her head and undid the gag in her mouth. Kora watched as Mina worked her jaw and ignored her Master's outstretched hand. She gracefully got to her feet.

Mina ignored his presence altogether as she stopped in the middle of the room and stared Kora down. Fear turned her skin icy and she looked at her Master with wide eyes.

"Mina," her Master said, his tone scary, "don't make me restrain you again."

Mina didn't seem to care as she gave Kora one last scathing look and then to Kora's absolute horror turned to her Master and slapped him right across the face.

"You fucking bastard." She said in low, guttural voice and Kora put her hand across her mouth.

Her Master's face turned a dull red and the look he gave her would have Kora wishing the Earth would swallow her.

But Mina wasn't done.

She picked up a paper weight from his desk and threw it right at his head. Her Master side stepped it easily. He struck out and grabbed Mina by her arm but she twisted away with a yank.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you." Mina balled up her fist and tried to hit him again.

Kora's started to shake horribly, the violence in front of her bringing up memories she had long fought to bury. She watched as her Master easily subdued Mina like she was an annoying little animal.

Mina twisted under him, her face red and indignant, "Get the fuck off me, you son of a bitch!"

Kora couldn't believe Mina was talking to him that way nor could had she ever seen him so out of character.

"Kora!" Her Master snapped and she was brought back to the scene in front of her, "Go back to your room and wait there."

He didn't have to tell her again as she gathered her gown off the floor and made her way out his office. Maybe...Mina wasn't what she thought after all.

Dust Yourself Off & Try Again: 90 Day's Later

Alma hit the mat so hard, the breath flew right out of her lungs.

She heard a collective moan from the peanut gallery and it annoyed her. She was trying, goddamn it.

"Get up and do it again." A deep voice bellowed at her just like the last fucking ten times.

Damn this! This shit fucking hurt.

Better than what hurt before...

"Shut up." She growled into the mat, then flipped to her feet.

She had always been a fighter but nothing to caliber of the men around her. She barely stood at 5"1 and had been tossed around like the nothing she thought she was.

So, Ricci had given her an ultimatum. Try again or die.

Before Alma knew it she was being shoved into a rehabilitation program that lasted for sixty days.

It had been hell on earth the first two weeks. The pain of withdrawals and the emotional anguish had almost been enough to drive her to insanity. But everyday, and she didn't know how he pulled it, Ricci visited her. He whispered promises and affirmations into her ear...like a beacon to bring her out of the darkness.

The anger came first. She had tried to fight him at first and that went miserably considering he flattened her with a flick of his hand. So she railed and cussed and threatened herself and others. Still, he sat there with a cool grace that didn't match what she knew of the man.

Clear grey eyes regarded her and demanded she fight for her life.

"If you don't want to care for your life, I'll do what you're begging for. I'll end it." He said matter-factly not caring that she was scared out of her fucking mind.

It was then that she realized she didn't want to die by his hand or the drugs. She didn't fucking want to die.

So the grief moved in over the anger and she cried days on end. For herself, for her past, for everything that had been taken from her. She cried until she thought her eyes would fall right out.

The pain and terror that would have been numbed for so long rushed back and filled out her muscles, viens, and skin. It blew her back up to face the reality that she had tried to kill herself with drugs.

And so she fought. Fought harder than she ever did because not only did she need herself to be on this earth, others did too.

Ricci promised her that if she did what she was supposed to do, if she started caring about her life, he would let her in on the hunt to bring Mina back home. That was her goal...to bring her best friend home.

To show Mina that she cared about her just as much. How many times had Mina helped her when her withdrawals got too bad? Or hunted her down when Alma was high in the streets? Or when Mina threw her in the shower and held her until Alma came to her senses? When she was the only one who'd call first responders no matter how much Alma raged?

There were times Alma told Mina she hated her and that killed her inside. All Mina ever did was love her for her and wish for her happiness.

Alma faced her trainer Dax and took up a stance that he taught her.

The big man laughed, "Going on the offensive, little girl? Alright."

They both clashed and Alma kept low to keep her balance and struck out to his right hip. He spun and tried to get his arms around her upper shoulders and neck but she was able to tuck and roll around him. She kicked out her foot and caught him on the harder part of his ankle.

Dax grunted and put some distance between them. Alma felt a small victory. It was short lived however because when she extended her arm to aim for his throat, he grabbed it, yanked her out and spun her until her back was facing him and his other arm was trying to strangle the breath out of her.

Alma felt a small moment of panic as Dax pressed down on her windpipe. She saw them, though, Ricci and Ben standing in the door way to the gym. Ricci's eyes were sharp and unreadable.

She would not disappoint him.

Alma brought up her leg, then horse-kicked Dax. She heard his surprise grunt and for a slight moment he loosened on her and she pounced. She brought her elbow up and felt it connect with his cheekbone.

He fully let go of her this time but she didn't let go of him. Mimicking what he did with her arm earlier she extended his out and brought her elbow down on the inside of his.

"OOOO." She heard the crowd wail as Dax's elbow collapsed. He didn't cry out in pain but he did back up and hold up two fingers that indicated to her he was done.

She had won. She fucking beat Dax. She turned and looked at Ricci and Ben. Ben looked sour as always and Ricci gave her a head tilt of approval. That meant everything to her.

She would help bring Mina home. No doubt about it.

Battle Lines

Special Agent Penn ground the gum in mouth rather than chew it. He'd need a hell of a lot more than gum to process the scene in front of him.

"Jesus fucking Christ." His partner Agent Harli muttered stepping up to his shoulder to help survey the very messy scene.

Penn had seen a lot of shit, had been through a lot of shit but had never seen this before. He had never seen a bastard fucking nailed to a cross like a fucking baptismal scene out of hell.

"Do we know the victim?" Penn asked his partner who looked like he was losing blood to his face. Damn it, he did not have time to babysit.

"Pipeline drug dealer, sir. The name is Tremaine Gabriel Montenero. Street name Trey. He was a scary son of a bitch according to DEA intel. They're rocked about this."