Flight Ch. 07

Story Info
Mina meets her First; Alma bounces back
7.7k words
4.83
5.7k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
candyred3
candyred3
168 Followers

Flight 7

PLEASE READ: Can ya'll believe this? These are parts that didn't quite fit into Chapter 6 but still needed to get out there, so I'm sorry about the short length. PLEASE UNDERSTAND, these next few chapters are going to be plot heavy.

Playlist:

  1. Harleys In Hawaii (slow + reverbed) "You & I" Loop
  2. Try Again-Aaliyah
  3. Are You That Somebody-Aaliyah
  4. Toxic-RealsestK
  5. SWM-RealsestK
  6. Only You My Girl, Only You Babe (slow+reverbed)
  7. Formula- Labrinth

Fuck You & Your Friends

Archer licked his way between the plump skin of my breast and tried to kiss my mouth but I turned away from him.

He leaned back and laughed. He didn't give a fuck about rejection because he would always get what he wanted. I couldn't help myself, I sat up and bit that smooth neck as hard as I could. But I could never hurt him...he was too immortal. He pushed me down on the mattress and looked at me with a sadistic gleam.

"You gotta pay for that, sweetie." His mouth clashed into mine and the kiss he gave me reminded me of blood and chocolate. So sweet and bitter.

He hooked his arm around one of my legs and widened me for his access. I felt the thick head of him stretching into me, the pressure almost too much.

"Archer, please just do it." I panted thinking that if I had to endure this much longer, I'd start screaming and never stop.

"Why," he crooned going slower, making it borderline hurt, "I love to see you like this Mina. You'll always give me what I want."

No! No! He couldn't keep doing this to me...but that didn't stop me from raising my hips, sliding his thick cock deeper into my weeping pussy. The only pleasure that I would get for a while because I had displeased him.

He was my Master and I was to make him happy. That's what a good slave did, right? But this wasn't past Mina. I couldn't fall into line; I couldn't hide that part of me that wanted to rip away from him but I also craved his touch so badly, I fell asleep having fits of cravings.

He had spent these few days using me with a sexually brutal touch and fucked me like I wasn't even human.

Every time I would throw up afterwards because...I craved it now. I hated and loved being in this monster's bed. He could burn everything that mattered to me, kill anyone who came between us, and brutalize me but when he touched me I couldn't fight him.

I was dick-matized like a fucking idiot. Like some pathetic heroine on an erotica site.

But I had a weapon that even Archer couldn't take from me. The only thing that kept me going after Archer took my prized possessions and burned them was that I had gotten away once. I had beaten him at his own game and despite this stupid thing around my neck I would do it again.

For what? You're just trying to one-up him. You don't even care about getting away...

"Fuck!" I barked out when he slammed into my hilt and I slapped his chest, happy when I saw the red mark.

He cursed under his breath and pinned my hands above my head.

"Keep it up, Mina." He growled slamming into my core again.

The pain and pleasure made me twist my hips to try and get some space from him. But he didn't let up and stroked into me again. A low throbbing set off in my belly and the soles of my feet tingled with excitement.

"Don't like it," I gritted my teeth, " go... fuck that... other... bitch." Each stroke made it hard to get my insults out but I enjoyed it immensely when he stilled and glared down at me.

Then with another slam of hips against mine he said, "My night is just beginning, baby girl. Right after I use you, I am going to fuck her all night."

"Fuck you!" I hissed as he let go of my wrist. His strong hands wrapped around my waist and tossed me around onto my stomach. He took control of my hips the with on languid thrust was buried into my pussy from behind.

"Oh, darling, I intend to." He taunted and began to pump into me.

Archer rotated his hips and sharp surge of an oncoming climax made me collapse under him. He didn't slow, just placed one hand on the back of my neck and held me down while he fucked me however he wanted.

My ears warmed at the sound of our skin smacking against one another. It was the only soundtrack to the brutal hate-fuck between us. It wasn't long until an orgasm seized my body and tried to keep his cock firmly seated against my womb.

Even through the hard grip my walls had on his cock, he kept thrusting, sending wave after wave of pleasure over my traitorous body. When I felt the jets of his cum fill me, I came again, collapsing fully under his powerful body.

I would never get used to this.

Bruises & Power              

I ran my finger across my lips, still tasting his blood and sweat.

I stood in front of his mirror as he sat, shirtless, listening to whomever called him on his cellphone.

His skin was brownish-red and smooth despite the sun's kiss. He had pulled on, ironically, his black joggers and I couldn't see his face because of the screen of black hair. I didn't care what he was talking about, didn't care about his position being one of the most powerful men in the underground. I wanted to make him suffer...see his blood on my hands.

I looked at my body in the mirror, skimming my finger across the opening of my silk robe. I could see his hand prints starting to bruise all over me. My lips were swollen and blushed along with the swelling of his bites on my tits.

I glanced back at his form still engrossed in his phone call. The bloodied scratches that littered his back and neck made me smile at the air. I'd be damed if he left himself all over me without me doing the same.

I wasn't that scared little college student...not anymore. When he took everything from me, I wanted to crawl into a cocoon of despair. But something stopped me....something that made me realize I had power.

Archer couldn't fight ghost. No matter how formidable he seemed.

"I like them on you." He whispered into my ear, his phone call over. I hadn't heard him approach me.

His hand skimmed the bruise on my thigh then pressed down. The dull pain made my eyes prickle. But he wouldn't get away with it.

"You want to know what I was thinking?" I goaded sweetly. It was as if some other girl was speaking, was prodding him.

His face was a mask of amused malice, "What's that, baby girl?"

I couldn't stop myself from it. From needling him. From winning.

"You won't kill him." I said simply my body slightly trembling when his fingers skimmed my waist.

He raised a slight brow, "Is that so?"

I leaned back into his hard, warm body, "Yeah that's so. Because you want one thing. If you kill Ben, you'll never get it."

Archer licked my temple and murmured, "And what is that?"

My throat constricted with victory, "Me to love you. If you kill them, I will never ever love you."

I felt that hard body go completely cold. Fear and arousal mixed themselves into my lower belly. Then before I could blink he shoved my face against the mirror.

Archer's breathing was heavy and intense as he held me into place. He held me there for a moment then seemed to get himself back in control.

He anchored my head back so we were face-to-face.

"Fuck you, Mina. I may not be able get your love but I will always own this fucking body. I always have."

I couldn't help it...I couldn't let him get the last word, no matter how bad my cheek hurt.

"Does this make you feel better, you bastard? You can have my body and we'll call it even." I provoked. I would come out on top this time but Archer was playing to win the war.

He had the resources, the power, the fucking cock.

I had won against him once....I would do it again. This time I would make it stick.

Archer gave me another one his dark, guarded looks and then decided on something. "You will spend the day with me. I want you to think of all the ways you adore me and when I ask you , you better be able to recite them. Oh, and Mina, I wouldn't disappoint me.

He grabbed me by the throat and licked my lips, "If you even think about back talking me I'll throw you into the Closet and leave you there so long you'll beg me to be your God."

Nausea rolled into my stomach as I thought of the dark, claustrophobic room he had used against me all the time when we first met. It was soundproof inside and out and had almost driven me insane.

Could I handle it again?

He looked at my face in the fractured mirror and nodded, "You remember? The last time I threw you in there you crawled out on your knees and cried for me to forgive you. You even swallowed my cock like you couldn't live without it."

I swallowed, trying to muster up the braveness I felt just seconds ago but I could say nothing.

"Speechless, hmmm? I have to say I like it when your mouthy. It seems to be only time you can be truthful."

I wanted to tell him to go to hell, that I would never ever do what he asked. I was always loosing to him when I didn't pick my battles carefully. I had already goaded him with my declaration of never loving him. I could still see how that was driving him crazy.

When Archer started to show his crazy it was best to back off him.

Memories & Monsters

Before:

He looked dangerously beautiful and powerful outlined by the setting sun. His side profile was outlined by orange, pink, purples of the sleepy sky. His hair gleamed red and black from the earthly light and I wanted to rip my heart of my chest and beg him for forgiveness and love.

The only thing I couldn't see were those damn eyes covered by mirrored sunglasses. Maybe that was for the best. I couldn't handle his anger or happiness or dark desire. I couldn't handle Archer much like a civilian trying to handle animals that were meant to hunt prey and feast.

He had packed me into his door-less jeep, a salute Tiller had said, to his past before becoming a LAD. I could see equipment in the back covered by a black tarp and butterflies burst in my belly. Was he going to punish me for back-talking him in front of his friends?

The wind roared in my ears and all I could see was the kick-up of dust from the desert's poor Earth. Oh god, he was going to do it. He was finally going to kill me for being a complete and utter brat. I turned in my seat ignoring my hair whipping around my face and studied the man who had claimed my whole life as if he had every right to.

I would never find anyone more beautiful, I thought with disdain, he ruined every man in the world.

At that moment, Archer turned from the dirt road and stared back at me.

"Look! There are people coming!" I cried desperately and banged on his upper arm.

"Tell me what you're thinking about." He called over the jeep's roar.

"Hell no! Pay attention to the road!" I screamed like a madwoman, noting with fear the other vehicle was getting closer, faster than it should.

"Well, then, baby girl. I guess this is the end." He laughed pressing down harder on the gas pedal.

I bit my lip wondering if death was better than admitting what I was thinking.

"I was thinking about you." I spoke at a normal voice-level, embarrassment wilting my soul.

"What was that?" He taunted going faster making my heart drop.

This idiot was really doing this to me, "Fine! I was thinking about you!"

"What about me?" He needled again ignoring that the upcoming jeep was now blaring its horn furiously.

My breath came out in short puffs as the other jeep's headlight became clear, "That you're beautiful! Alright! You're beautiful now get the fuck on the right side of the road!"

Archer tilted his head back and laughed languidly and before I could hold onto the bars above my head, he yanked the steering wheel so that we missed a head-on collision. My body hit the side door so hard, I had bruises for weeks afterwards.

But compared to hearing Archer laugh carefree as he drove me further into the desert. His own personal territory to reign how he wanted.

I jerked out of my memories, surprised that I was thinking about that little get away now? I had to admit that it was a fan favorite. Up there with the island trip. Being Archer's in the beginning had been hard, mind-bending, and fucking pleasurable all at the same time. God, I think of us back then and how young we seemed. It was toxic and addicting and I was sure his soul almost swallowed mine.

That night in the desert he had set up camp in his favorite part of the red rocks and had traced my palm while telling me the stories of the stars. I still remember his fingers sliding in between mine and him kissing my mouth softly.

"We'll do this over and over," tilting his head back to the sky like a prayer, " and over."

I missed the reckless and fiery man that fucked me so thoroughly in that desert, I got wet just looking at the red earth. He had used me with possessive intent. Combining our skin and sweat as if he wanted to prove to fate he deserved me--that he'd never let anyone take me from him.

I thought I would get that same Archer when I'd worn that shirt. I thought we'd fight, scream...fuck until we were tired of each other's voices. Just like we'd always had. But he didn't do that. He ruined pieces of my life that made me Mina rather than Archer's. And the way he had fucked me afterwards? It wasn't possessive or hotly indignant but...cold and frightening.

I got to play with the new Archer and it scared me. It was if he wasn't trying to hide the side of him that like pain and devastation so much he killed for it.

It was one thing to be naked and under him but a whole other issue to be in the same room under the orders of 'keeping my fucking mouth shut'.

Afterwards, he had forced me into his clothes and walked me into his office. He didn't even tell me to sit down, just pointed to the sofa, more than done with my ass.

It was almost enough to make me laugh. It reminded me of how we were before. I had to admit that the even as a kidnapped victim there were...good times. Times with him that I would never ever be able to forget and didn't know if I wanted to. Memories I should let go.

According to Sebastian, Archer had been sloppy in the way he handled me. It very quickly went from Master/Slave...to something a lot more intense and sometimes dark.

He had done everything in his power to try and make me forget my past life. He had shoved everything out of my heart and locked himself in painfully.

I studied the man sitting at his desk, a pen in his hands, his eyebrow screwed just slightly. Whatever he was looking at, he didn't particularly like. I enjoyed that. That there was something in this world besides me that could cause him irritation. It was a small non-sexual pleasure I got from our relationship.

I fingered the tracker around my neck and studied him to my heart's content and wondered which Archer came first. It was practically driving me crazy that I didn't know--when I should have. I didn't want, again, to consider the possibility that I had fallen for a facade. That carved another complex facet to him that was...alarming.

I couldn't put my finger on it and no one would explain anything in-depth to me about the coup with Sebastian. Almost as if it set too many things into motion for all of them. But I could see the changes in the LAD's and Archer.

But they weren't the one who held my leash at the moment.

The lithe man in the fucking Armani did.

"I have a question." I spoke suddenly into the silence and was immediately annoyed when he didn't look up to acknowledge me.

The pen clicked, "I don't remember giving you permission to speak."

Don't do it Mina...don't....

"I don't remember asking." Fuck.

That did it. Archer gave me a leveled, indolent look, typed into his phone, and slowly pushed his way from his desk. When he was towering over me, he grabbed my face, his thumb rubbing roughly over my bottom lip.

"What did you just say to me?" He asked lazily, his presence formidable and...intoxicating.

I couldn't answer him even if I wanted to, his grip on my mouth hard. I just placed my hands on his thighs and dug my fingers into his thighs. His hand held fast though.

He studied my face and gave me that crazed smile from before, "I am lucky to have you, you know that? No one else is brave enough to piss me off but you. You do your absolute best."

I didn't know how to respond to that and with his hand on my jaw I couldn't even if I wanted to.

His thumb got gentler, "Maybe that's why." He whispered between us. He leaned down and placed his mouth on mine. Despite his hold, his mouth was soft and passionate. I fell into the kiss and his hard body.

He pulled away from me and quickly replaced it with the gag.

"Hmhhmnnn" I protested when he pushed the gag in painfully. Leaving no room for me to fight he quickly held my head with one hand and clasped a chain to the back of my tracker. My head was slightly tilted back and the ball gag was sitting uncomfortably in my mouth.

He leaned back and surveyed his work, "I almost hate you gagged but it's necessary for now. I can't have your bitchy little outburst scaring her."

Bitchy? Just wait until this gag came off, I'd bitch so much he's stab his eardrums out.

He ignored my intense glare and pulled out handcuffs. He handcuffed my hands behind my back and placed a soft kiss on my nose.

And who the fuck was--

I heard the door slide open and with it came a waft of citrus perfume.

Fuck the West                                                                                                                                            

Tiller looked at the information Kaz had put together for them.

This shit was not good.

When they had been given orders to bring Mina back, Tiller couldn't lie, he had been happy. He liked Mina. She was smart mouthed and funny and the perfect antidote to Archer's...well...Archer.

He remembered when they first found Mina. He had never seen Archer so fixated on anyone. Sure his bestie had fucked his way through the masses both females and males but they had all just been bodies. Hell, Tiller and Archer had fucked the same body at the same time and in the same room but none did what Mina did.

Tiller had listened to the few tidbits Archer had dropped when they were hanging together but had never understood. But Tiller was okay with that because Mina was actually likable.

Tiller had never taken a slave. He had his own personal reasons for it...moreover he hadn't found anyone he felt needed to be subjected to that life. Not that he'd ever treat his bodies wrong but he wanted lovers. Ranger made fun of him for being romantic at heart...but he couldn't help it.

A lover.

That's what he'd settle for.

But he had admit that Mina came with a whole host of problems. What were the chances that she'd run from Archer and end up under the protection of the infamous Monster of Boston?

Kaz had already been keeping tabs on him when they had left the West but didn't think much of the man who had long ago hidden in retirement. At first they had fallen for a "pastry baker" until they had looked into how Mina had hid so well.

Ricci had been protecting her. Tiller had a theory that the old man thought she was running from some trashy, ex. Or maybe her abusive fucking family. It had to be the latter because he had left enough alone. Tiller could also guess that as long as Mina had been with them that she wouldn't cough up her secrets.

In this business, it was self-preservation to keep track of all the monsters out there eating each other alive. Hell, that's how The Crown had gotten a hold of all of the LADs.

candyred3
candyred3
168 Followers