Flight Home

Story Info
A chance encounter on the plane.
1.2k words
4.25
9.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FLIGHT HOME

I was flying home to see my elderly mother in Buffalo. I'd left my husband and family in Raleigh, caught a flight to Charlotte, where I caught the flight that I was now on. It was late at night, and the plane wasn't crowded. I was seated near the back. There were two seats across. A woman sat in the aisle seat while I sat next to the window. The seats on the other side of the aisle were empty. The plane was dark and most of the passengers were quiet or asleep.

The woman sitting beside me was named Andrea and we got into a conversation about where we were from, our lives, etcetera. Andrea worked for a department store in Philadelphia as an executive assistant. She had previously been a fashion model. She explained that she had gotten too old, had married and had babies and didn't have the shape or the desire to be a model any more. She was looking at some fashion magazines and was showing me some of the new fashions while talking about similar things that she had modelled. It was all very interesting.

As the conversation went on, she had flipped to some pages with negligees and sexy underwear. I asked her if she had modelled outfits like that. Without any embarrassment, she told me that she had. She went on about how the models had to change clothes quickly during shows and they were often topless or nude with lots of people walking around doing various jobs.

"Any men?" I asked.

She said, "Oh yes, but most of them were gay. But some straight guys would come in and get an eyeful."

The conversation went on and somehow got around to women having to sleep with someone to get a job. "That's very true." she said. "I had to screw a couple of guys to get jobs." I said that was awful, but she said it was just part of the job, like learning bookkeeping or something. I didn't see the parallel.

As we continued to talk, she reached into her purse to get her lipstick. She accidentally dropped out a tube that looked like lipstick and she said something like, "That's for my other lips". She got her lipstick, but I guess I looked curious about the first item. She took the cap off and twisted it. It was a vibrator and it started to hum. "I take this with me when I'm away from my husband. It keeps me from wanting to fool around or anything."

Again, I didn't know what to say so she asked me if I used a vibrator. I told her that my husband had bought a couple that he "used on me".

She continued, "Men like vibrators that look like cocks. They like to watch a fake cock go into a woman's pussy and get themselves off. Women don't care what if looks like because they can't see it, so what it feels like is what's important."

She held the vibrator against my forearm and adjusted the speed. It had different speeds including an alternate speed mode. I was embarrassed.

The conversation shifted to her husband and how she had met him. He seduced her when she was working for him and he left his wife for her. She went on about having a few affairs, but they had a rule to let each other know what they were doing. "No sneaking around. We're honest with each other." She said.

She asked about my sex life. I told her I had never fooled around and didn't have desire to. She asked if I had ever been with a woman and I said no. Then she started talking about how some people have oral sex or something but don't consider it cheating if they didn't screw someone else.

"Eatin ain't cheatin" she said. She asked what I thought. "Would you consider it cheating if you gave some guy a blowjob?" I said yes, I would.

She said, "I wonder if your husband would think the same thing about him getting a blow-job. Men are easily led."

As she was talking, she was touching me on my arms and then my legs. Nothing inappropriate for a "touchy" person, I thought.

As the flight continued, we turned off the overhead light. I started to doze off, but soon felt her hand rubbing against my upper leg. I had a skirt on, but she wasn't touching my skin. It felt okay and I was relaxed. But then, I heard that humming sound and saw that she had a blanket over her waist. She put the blanket over my lap as well and began to rub my leg higher up, toward my crotch. Then, she put the vibrator right over my panty-covered cunt. It was vibrating against my clit and I was enjoying it, losing some self-control. She pulled my hand under the blanket and I was surprised to find that she had pulled her skirt up and her panties were missing. She pulled my hand into her pussy and I began to move my fingers around. I had never felt anyone else's pussy before, so I explored her to see if her cunt felt any different than mine. With the different angle, it was different.

She put her hand under my ass to get me to lift up and she pulled down my panty -hose and panties. She pulled them down my legs and I took hem the rest of the way off. I put them in my purse. Now I was open to her and she used the vibrator to probe around to find the sensitive spots. She slipped it inside me for a bit, but concentrated on my clit. I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming when I came. Debbie licked her fingers and then put the vibrator in my hand. I began to use it on her. I knew what I liked and went to the same spots on her pussy. Soon she was biting the blanket to keep from gasping as she had a powerful orgasm. I licked my fingers too. I had tasted myself on my husband's face a few times, but Debbie tasted different.

After that, she laid her head on my shoulder and we both dozed off.

As we got off the airplane in the cold Buffalo night, we had to walk down a stairway and walk to the terminal. A gust of cold wind blew my skirt up, momentarily exposing me to the ground crew and nearly freezing my wet cunt. I had to keep my skirt from blowing up again as we walked to the doorway. Some friends picked me up take me to my motel. I was self-conscious knowing that I was naked under my skirt and hoping they couldn't tell.

When I looked through my purse, I was surprised to find the little vibrator. She had left it as a gift and something to remember her by.

I didn't get her last name and never saw Andrea again, but I didn't wash in her scent from my hand until the next day when I took a shower. I got myself off in the shower, using her vibrator and remembering the flight home.