Peeking

Story Info
It started with exposing my wife to our friends.
2.9k words
4.56
46.6k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PEEKING

It started with just a seemingly idle comment from my wife Kim. "I sleep in the nude."

We were sitting in the living room of a cabin we had rented at the beach. Two other couples were with us. Jim and Clark were talking with us while their wives were off going to bed. We had all had a busy day and were worn out. The four of us were finishing the third bottle of wine. Mandy and Patty had been drinking with us and had just left.

Somehow, we got on the subject of what people wore to bed. Jim had mentioned that Patty wore a nightshirt with nothing underneath. He liked to reach under the nightshirt and feel her pussy. Clark revealed that Patty got bundled up in pajamas. He also wore pajamas.

Clark was pretty drunk and his tongue was loose, "Kim, what do you wear?"

Kim said, "I'm wearing it."

Jim queried, "What do you mean?"

Kim said, "What I wear is underneath what I have on." She was wearing a sweatshirt and a long skirt.

Clark asked, "Can we see?"

Kim replied, "Never gonna happen." Then she said, "I sleep in the nude."

I was watching this and found it a little-bit erotic to hear my wife talking about being naked with our friends. There had been some teasing among us, with sex mentioned in a light-hearted way. Hearing Kimmy talk about being naked was in-line with some of the teasing we had done.

A few minutes later, Kim said, "Well, I'm going to bed."

Jim suggested, "Why don't you come give us a kiss goodnight once you are ready for bed?"

Kim laughed and said, "Dream about it boys."

I was still finishing my drink and said I would be there in a little while.

The last comment on that subject was Clark saying to me, "I would like to see your wife's sleeping outfit." I just nodded and the subject changed.

About an hour later, I went into our room to get to the attached bathroom. I walked into the room and saw my lovely wife, in bed. She was naked, lying on her stomach with her back exposed. The appearance of a woman's naked back is one of my favorite sights. I took a leak and, on the way, out, pulled the sheet down, uncovering my wife's bare ass.

I thought she was asleep but she surprised me. "Your friends would like a peek at me."

I said, "Maybe I should show them."

She said, "You wouldn't dare."

I said, "Oh yes I would."

I gave only a moment of thought before I walked back to where Jim and Clark were sitting. The idea of someone seeing my wife's naked body was a turn-on for me. My dick was getting aroused at the thought.

"Hey guys, come here." I invited them to follow me into our bedroom.

The three of us quietly snuck into Kim and my bedroom. Kim hadn't covered herself. She certainly could hear us. She didn't move, but kept breathing like she was asleep. She was beautiful, lying there, with the dim light from a night-light on the wall. Her beautiful, tanned back was exposed. Her arms were raised up over her head, so we could see the side of her breast. Her ass was half covered by the bed-sheet. I gently pulled the sheet down to expose all of her back-side and the top of her legs. It was a daring move to expose my wife to Jim and Clark, but it was affecting me. My dick was hard. I shooed the two guys away and closed the door.

I stripped and climbed into bed beside my wife. She didn't move, but asked me "Did you get a thrill out of showing your friends my ass?"

I answered her question by turning her on her side and rubbing my hard prick against her crack.

She felt it and said, "Oh, you bad boy, getting a hard-on from letting your friends see your wife naked."

She lifted her leg to give me access, and I slid my hard prick into her. She was wet, so I commented, "It seems that I'm not the only one who is excited by men looking at my naked wife."

I had noted her exhibitionist tendencies in the past. She had usually restrained her urges, but tonight, I exposed her and she could rationalize it as being my fault.

I climbed onto her from behind, straddling her hips with my dick inside her tight pussy. She was eager for me to push my dick in and out of her. She lifted her ass to give me better access and to let my dick get deeper inside her. We soon finished. I ejaculated inside her and she reacted with her own orgasm. We went to sleep with our bodies touching. We had started something.

The next morning, I woke up first and went for my morning run. Clark and Jim joined me along with Clark's wife Patty. We didn't discuss the previous evening's exhibition, but we exchanged some knowing smiles.

When we returned, I went into my room to turn on the shower. My dear wife was awake. I could tell, even though she pretended to be asleep. She was lying on her back in the bed, with the covers pulled up to her shoulders. I walked over and pulled the blanket and sheet down, exposing her pretty breasts. Kim sighed and moved her arms up around her head. She pulled a pillow over her face so she couldn't see me ogling her wonderful tits.

It was morning and I was stone-cold sober. I had no excuse for what I did. I opened the bedroom door and saw Clark, now shirtless, in the dining area. I motioned for him to come to our room. He eagerly responded and came to our doorway. I motioned for him to walk in and have a look at my wife's bare breasts. I saw Jim in his bedroom and went to get his attention. He followed me to the bedroom.

When I walked into the room, I was mildly surprised, but aroused by what I saw. Clark had apparently pulled the sheet down farther, exposing my wife's nude body to the top of her thighs. She was an apparition of beauty lying there. She was laying on her back with her face covered and her arms raised. Her breasts were peaked by her areolas with her hard nipples in the center. Her pubic hair was disheveled and most of her labia could be seen. That was not all, though. Clark had pulled his prick out of his running shorts and was stroking himself, jacking-off while looking at my naked wife.

This was too much for me. I put my hand on Clark's shoulder and moved him to the door. When he and Jim left, I closed the door, worried that I had made a big mistake.

Kim lifted the pillow and asked me, "Was he doing what I think he was doing?"

I said, "Yes. He was playing with his cock while he looked at you."

She smiled and started to rub the inside of her thighs, "That's nasty. Have you ever jacked-off looking at me while I was asleep."

I told her I hadn't ever done that, which encouraged her to be more provocative. "Play with your cock for me." She asked.

I was aroused, so I dropped my shorts and took off my shirt and shoes. I stood next to the bed with my hard cock in my hand. I rubbed back and forth with my hand while she looked directly at my prick. She was rubbing her thighs and putting her fingers on her delicate pussy.

She looked at me with lust in her eyes. "Fuck yourself. Think about your friend looking at my naked pussy with his hard cock in his hand."

I groaned and continued to pull on my cock.

"You should've let him finish. Would he have come on me if you hadn't stopped him?"

"Yes. He was close to coming when I made him stop." I replied.

She continued, "Come on me like he wanted to. Your friend wanted to come on your wife's tits. He could see my tits and my pussy and you stood there watching."

She was playing with herself. Her fingers were inside her cunt. I groaned and was getting close to coming.

"Maybe tonight, you can let them do more. Would you like both of your friends to come on your wife? Maybe you'd let them fuck me."

The nasty words coming from my lovely wife put me over the edge. I came, shooting a load of cum on her breasts. I spurted a few times and finished by holding my dripping dick over her chest.

I had to take a shower to cool down. My wife joined me, which led to sex in the shower. My dick was exhausted, so I went down on her, licking her pussy and holding her ass cheeks to pull her into my face. It took a few minutes, but I got her off.

We had another day and night left in the weekend. We spent the day sightseeing and laying on the beach. Kim wore a modest two-piece bathing suit. The other wives were more risqué. Patty wore a small blue bikini with a tube top and tight panties. Mandy had a less revealing suit, but when she laid on her stomach and reached behind her to undo her top, we three men were hoping something would startle her and let us get a view of her nice tits.

Mandy made our day when we were leaving. She just stood up, topless. Her breasts were small, cupcake size, but her nipples were hard little nubs. She raised her arms to give us a good look and then put her beach robe on.

After dinner, we were all relaxing and drinking heavily again. The discussion turned to where Kim said "The boys were turned-on knowing that I sleep in the nude. Weren't you guys?"

Clark and Jim nodded shyly. Their wives looked on suspiciously.

Then Kim said, "My asshole of a husband let them peek on me last night, right boys?"

Clark and Jim said nothing and tried to change the subject. Jim went to get another beer.

Patty asked, "How much did they see?"

Kim said, "Tell them Clark."

Clark said, "It was dark. We didn't see much."

Mandy asked her husband Jim, "How much did you see?"

Jim blushed and said, "We saw her ass."

Then he asked, Kim, "How do you know? You were asleep."

Kim said, "I heard you last night and then again, this morning. Who pulled the covers down this morning?"

Jim, trying to avoid trouble said, "Clark did."

Patty asked Kim, "How much did they see?"

Kim said, "They pulled the sheet down and saw my pussy. Your husband got his cock out and was jacking-off on me."

Now Clark was on the spot. He didn't know what to say.

I took a shot and said, "We've seen my wife's body and Mandy showed us her tits today. What about you Patty?"

My wife jumped in to the conversation, "C'mon Patty. Your husband saw me naked and had his prick out. Why don't you show us something?"

The urging of the rest of us and the fact of her husband's indiscretion along with the alcohol overcame her inhibitions. She stood up and pulled her shirt over her head and removed her bra. She had bigger tits than my wife. They were magnificent. Patty is a blonde with fair skin so her big nipples were light pink. She stood and swayed her boobs back and forth. She danced around and Jim (Mandy's husband) grabbed Patty and pulled her into his lap, rubbing his face in her breasts. She laughed and gave him a quick kiss.

That could've been the end of it, but Mandy persisted in escalating the situation. Now we had never done much more than kiss and neck a little at birthdays and New Year's Eve, so this was new territory.

Mandy looked at Kim and said, "Why don't you show us your tits, honey."

Kim declined, but Mandy said, "They've already seen them. Show Patty and me what you've got."

I told Kim to go ahead. She looked at me. I dared her to do it. She pulled her top over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her baseball-sized tits bounced when she pulled her arms up then back down. We looked at Mandy. She followed the other wives and stripped to the waist. Surprisingly, she came and sat in my lap. My hands immediately went to her breasts. Her breasts were the smallest, but 'anything more than a handful is wasted' and there was more than a handful. I rolled her nipples between my fingers, then I put my lips on the pink jewels.

With four of us paired-up, Clark was left for Kim. She sat beside him and he immediately mangled her tits with his hands. She reached into his pants and played with his prick. "I want you to come on me. Finish what you started." She told him.

She sat back in her chair and Clark dropped his pants. His prick was hard. He began to pump it with his hands. The rest of us were watching. I was playing with Mandy's little breasts, tweaking her nipples while we both watched Clark jacking-off in front of my wife. Jim and Patty were doing the same. The room was full of tits.

Clark was a little self-conscious, playing with himself in front of the group. Kim was talking to him, telling him to come on her. "Come on, Clark, have your cock spit on me."

Kim decided to help him along. She pulled her shorts and underwear down her legs and spread herself open to Clark's view. "This is what you wanted to see, isn't it?" She asked him while he pumped harder. Kim spread her labia apart and put her finger on her clitoris, rubbing up and down. She continued to encourage him. "Where to you want to come? Come on my tits, or my face. Maybe you should come on my pussy, shoot some into my cunt."

She spread herself open, showing him the deep pink of her vagina. Clark was pumping his dick faster and faster an he moved closer to my wife. He had his cock right in front of her face, getting closer and closer. I thought she was about to taking his prick in her mouth, but that was not what she wanted. She wanted to see Clark's prick shoot his come on her. The idea of another man wanting her so badly was arousing her further.

"Come on me." She exhorted him.

He did. His prick squirted, shooting a stream of cum onto her chin. The second spurt landed on her chest and began to drip down on her breasts. He continued to aim his cock and shoot onto her breasts, hitting her nipple with one of the drabs of cum. Kim's fingers were working hard on her cunt and she used her fingers to gather some of the cum from her chest. She rubbed his cum on her cunt, slipping some inside her. She shook in her orgasm. She licked the tip of Clark's prick, tasting the last of him semen. He looked at her naked body and started to rub his dick to get it hard again.

That was enough for me. Four of us had watched the obscene display and I was horny for my wife. I took her by the hand and led her into our bedroom. I closed the door. No more peeking tonight. She was mine. I led her to the bed and laid her on her back. I stripped and mounted her. She was so wet inside. My cock slid in and felt the warmth and the tightness of her vagina. We made love for a while.

Kim asked me, "Did you like seeing Clark come on me? He was looking at my tits and my cunt while he jacked himself off."

I said, "It was really hot. He wanted to fuck you."

She said, "How does that make you feel? I know you'd like to fuck Patty and Mandy."

I didn't reply, but she knows I'm a 'breast man' so she taunted, "You didn't know where to look with all the tits in the room. Your eyes were popping out of your head."

I remembered all the tits but kept recalling my wife with her pussy exposed. She and Clark were fucking themselves together, which is pretty close to actually doing it for real. It turned me on, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to see my wife fuck another man. On the other hand, I thought I would sure like to get my dick inside Mandy, well, Patty too.

I finally came inside Kim's hot pussy and we fell asleep thinking about what might happen in the future.

We didn't know what the others did until the next morning when we found out they had swapped.

It all had started with me showing my friends my wife's naked ass. We are planning another weekend vacation. Kim and I are trying to decide if we want to go all the way into swinging with our friends. I think we do.