Flight of Fancy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usagi shrugged and jokingly responded, "Ok, whatever miss prim and proper wants."

Both of us soon switched our focus to cleaning up and organizing the galley. Working and thinking about Tyler continued to make me feel uncomfortably hot. I took off my uniform blazer and hung it up, leaving me with only my silk button-up shirt tucked into my pencil skirt. I stopped myself from potentially sweating, but my body still felt hot.

Trying to control my imagination so it didn't run wild, another hour flew by and we turned off the cabin lights to allow our guests to nap or fall asleep. It was generally a peaceful time for us and it meant that we could get some rest ourselves. However, I felt like I needed to keep busy and continued to organize the galley.

I saw a notification for a call button from one of the passengers and was grateful for the distraction. Leaving the galley, I noticed that most of our passengers were already sleeping, but I stopped briefly when I saw Tyler in the aisle, grabbing something out of the overhead bin. His muscular body looked tantalizingly hard and I gulped while I stared briefly.

Forcing my eyes away from him, I continued to walk down the aisle and slid behind him to reach one of the other passengers. She was an elderly lady who wanted help in getting something down from an overhead bin to help her sleep and I was happy to reach up and grab it.

While fumbling with her bag overhead, I saw Tyler close his overhead bin out of the corner of my eye. He started to walk towards me and my heart once again began to pound in my chest. When he finally reached me, his hand lightly touched my waist while he maneuvered behind me and I suddenly felt something big and hard scrape against my large ass. My eyes widened and I froze when I felt it. It felt huge and my body shivered at how good it felt. With a final graze against my ass cheek, he let go of my waist and continued to walk down the aisle like nothing happened.

His size was insane! I mean, it looked big when I saw it, but to actually feel it against my body was completely different. Part of me wished I had a chance to grind my ass against his massive cock and just imagining it made me feel so damn horny. Taking a deep breath, I grabbed the item the passenger wanted and handed it to her with a polite smile.

I was about to walk back to the galley when I looked over at Tyler's seat and saw his personal light on while he looked at me with a charming smile on his face. It was like he was inviting me over to him. My mind was screaming at me to turn around and head back to the galley, but every bone in my body was telling me to walk over and talk to him. My mind was in turmoil, but in the end, I couldn't stop myself from going over to him.

After walking up to his seat, I leaned forward slightly and softly said, "Was there anything more I could help you with?"

I was aghast about what just came out of my mouth. What was I thinking? Why would I say something like that to him after what he just did? While waiting for his response, my eyes were staring into his blue eyes, completely enamored. My heart was beating so hard in my chest that I wondered if he could hear it.

"Actually there was something I wanted to ask you," he said softly.

"Yes?" I said in a shaking, whispering voice.

"Not here," he softly said and stood up before continuing, "Come with me."

I didn't notice it earlier, but he was extremely tall and I looked up at him in awe as he towered over me. God, I loved tall guys. I wasn't that short to begin with, so I guessed that he had to be over 6 feet. His body seemed so strong and powerful compared to mine that I felt my legs quiver.

Without even waiting for me to respond, he took a step out of his seat and started to walk down the aisle, towards the bar area. I immediately followed after him with my heels pounding against the floor and couldn't help but stare at his butt. It looked super cute and I blushed to myself. I thought he would walk over to the bench on one side of the now closed bar, and I was surprised when he walked past it. It was odd, but if he wanted to ask me something in private, this was a very quiet place to do it.

He stopped near the door to the first-class bathroom, and when he opened it, he turned towards me, grabbed my hand, and quickly pulled me into the bathroom with him. I was so surprised that I didn't put up any kind of resistance and stumbled inside. Immediately after, he closed the door and locked it. We were now alone inside a very nice, and surprisingly spacious bathroom.

My eyes widened as I stood in front of him and hissed, "What are you doing?"

For a moment, he didn't say anything and simply looked at me with a confident smile on his face. I should have been upset or angry, and trying to leave, but instead, I found myself staring at his handsome face while being completely captivated by his eyes. Every second I was here with him, the more aroused I became.

"Like I said, I wanted to ask you something," he said in a smooth, deep voice.

"What is it?" I responded anxiously.

"Do you want to see my big cock?" he said with an almost arrogant confidence.

"Huh?" I said, totally stunned.

He took a step even closer to me and repeated his question in a low voice, "Do you want to see my big cock?"

"I...what...umm..." I mumbled out as my heart pounded so hard in my chest that I was hearing it in my head.

He grabbed my hand and forcibly pulled it to his crotch. My hand easily rubbed against his rock-hard cock as it strained against his joggers. I gasped when I felt it and while I didn't explore it further, I didn't try to move my hand away either. This was crazy! Was this really happening? This seemed like one of my wild fantasies that I had only ever dreamed about.

"You don't want to see it?" he whispered seductively to me.

"No...I mean...well, I..." I continued to mumble as my mind went blank and all I could think about was the gargantuan dick that I was now touching.

Releasing my hand, and grabbed the waistband of his joggers. He started to slowly pull them down and my eyes watched transfixed. Inch after inch of his giant dick was gradually revealed as his joggers slid lower and lower. I stared helplessly while he quickly pulled his joggers down and over his cock causing his dick to spring up quickly as it was released from its tight confines.

I gasped loudly and I quickly brought my hands up to cover my open mouth. It looked bigger than I even imagined! It throbbed lightly in front of me and I stared in fascination. It was so big and hard that I couldn't believe it was real. My eyes raised to his face and I looked at him completely stunned.

"Do you want to touch it?" he said enticingly.

I heard what he said, but my mind couldn't register it at all. The only thing I could think about was the colossal dick now pointing straight up at me. His hand slowly reached up to my face where my hands were still covering my open mouth and softly grabbed one of my hands again. He slowly lowered it to his hard dick and just like earlier, I didn't put up any resistance. My eyes closely followed my hand and watched as it brushed against his hard cock. His hand manipulated mine and had it fully grasp his impossibly long shaft. Oh my god! I was actually holding it!

His cock felt as hard as steel and I was surprised at how hot it felt to the touch. His skin was so smooth and I realized that my fingers were barely able to encircle it. I had never seen, let alone touched a cock this big before. Even my toys were dwarfed by his goliath-sized cock. His hand released mine, but I continued to squeeze his shaft. It felt so good that I didn't want to stop. His hand slowly rose and grabbed my other hand. Lowering it down, soon both of my hands were wrapped around his shaft. My hands looked so small in comparison and they weren't even close in covering his entire length!

My eyes slowly rose back to his face and I stared at him in disbelief. Almost on primal instinct, my hands started to glide up and down his shaft. It felt so hard and so hot. He smiled at me and reached out one of his large hands to cup my face. His head started to move closer and closer to mine and there was so much anticipation growing inside of me that I felt light-headed.

His lips reached mine and he kissed me softly. Giving into my own lust, I immediately opened my mouth and eagerly kissed him back. Our kisses were slow at first, almost cautious. It was like we were trying to understand our desires through our lips and how far we wanted this to go. Before long our kisses got wild and more passionate as attraction and arousal spiked between us. His kisses made it feel like bells were going off in my head and I felt my hands quiver as they continued to pump his shaft.

Was this actually happening? Was this real and not some crazy dream of mine? I squeezed his cock even tighter and felt my body become tingly all over. This was so different from my first experience in high school. He totally knew what he was doing and it was driving me crazy. He broke our kiss and his hand pulled away from my face while I stared at him with fiery lust.

"Get on your knees," he said in a commanding, but soft voice.

I knew what he wanted and while my mind was still processing, I felt my body lower itself in front of him. Before I knew it, I was on my knees and my face was now inches away from his gigantic cock. I had never given a blowjob before, but I had watched it done thousands of times in videos or manga comics. Nervously, I leaned my head forward and softly kissed his bulbous cock-head. I felt it jump in response and it encouraged me to keep going. I planted more slow, soft kisses around his head and I loved how hard and hot it felt against my lips.

A strong, musky scent dominated my senses and it spiked my desire to taste even more of him. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to lick the underside of his cock, causing his dick to jump again. I heard him give a low groan above me, further encouraging me. I continued to lick him there before swirling my tongue around his cock-head. He tasted incredible! I was being slow and methodical at first, but the more I enjoyed it, the faster I moved.

"Shit Yumiko, I had no idea a shy girl like you knew how to pleasure a big cock," I heard him groan out and I beamed in pride.

Wanting to fulfill the desires I only previously got to watch or read, I repositioned my mouth and opened my lips as widely as I could. Pushing forward, his cock slid into my mouth and I closed my lips around his shaft. Oh my god, he was so big and was barely able to fit inside my mouth! Sucking hard, I slid my tongue on the bottom of his shaft and I heard him release even louder groans. His hand gripped my head and I slowly pushed my mouth forward, but was only able to take another inch or so before his cock-head hit the back of my throat.

Never did I feel this aroused before. I knew my thong had to be soaked. It felt so hot and sexy for me to be on my knees pleasuring a hot, older guy like him. I heard some girls found it demeaning to give head like this, but I felt surprisingly confident. I loved how in control I felt over his pleasure and it made me want to keep going.

I slowly started to move my head back and forth and felt my soft lips slide along his shaft. I had no idea if I was doing it right, but his continued moans gave me confidence. I saw endless inches of his shaft in front of me and I felt bad that I couldn't fit more of him in my mouth. Not wanting to neglect any part of his enormous cock, I started to rapidly slide my hands up and down the rest of his length while I bobbed my head faster and faster.

His cock started to twitch in my mouth and I heard him exclaim above me, "Goddamn, your mouth feels so fucking good. You're gonna make me cum."

I heard what he said, but my brain wasn't able to register it. I was so focused on pleasuring him that everything else in the world seemed to fall away. I bobbed my head even faster and I heard him give out a low growl as I felt his cock repeatedly twitch. His cock started to pulsate and I finally realized that he was about to cum.

Before I could pull my mouth off his cock, I felt a hot blast of cum shoot out and fill my mouth. My eyes widened and I froze as I quickly tried to swallow it. I always heard girls complain about how nasty cum tasted, but I was surprised by how much I liked it! Was there something wrong with me? Why did I like it so much?

His cock continued to erupt and stream after stream of his hot seed flowed into my mouth. I swallowed as rapidly as I could and I was stunned by how much he was cumming. I never saw a guy cum this much in any porn I watched. He appeared to have an endless supply and several times I thought my mouth would overflow before I barely swallowed enough for his next load. Finally, after it seemed like he cam enough to fill a bucket, I felt only a tickle of cum leak out of his tip. Savoring the taste, I sucked his cock-head hard and cleaned his tip with my tongue.

Finally pulling my mouth off his softening cock, I leaned back almost in a daze. Not only did I give my first blowjob, but I also swallowed every drop of his cum. I often fantasized about doing something like this, but I never thought it would actually happen! What was even more surprising was how good it made me feel too.

"Shit, that was amazing. Now it's time to see what kind of sexy body you're hiding under that uniform," he said softly.

His arms reached down and pulled me up from my knees while my hands finally released his thick shaft. He quickly turned me around, pulled my arms behind me, and pressed them up against his body. He locked my arms in place with one of his strong muscular arms and I secretly loved how he was able to so easily control my body. I felt my ass press against his cock through my skirt and I was surprised at how hard it still felt.

Leaning his head down, I soon felt his lips kiss the soft skin of my neck. I let out a low moan and when he started to suck my skin gently, I let out a soft gasp. I leaned my head back against his solid chest and squinched my eyes shut in pleasure. Soon, I felt his hand on my chest and I felt him undo the top button of my shirt. The second, and third buttons followed shortly and all I could do was squirm in pleasure in his grasp while he slowly revealed my breasts.

Quickly pulling my shirt out that was tucked into the skirt, he undid the final buttons and both sides of my shirt fell away to the side. His hand quickly returned to my chest and he firmly squeezed my bra-clad breast. Feeling his rough, strong hand touch the soft skin of my boob was like a shock to my system and I moaned loudly. The harder he squeezed, the louder I moaned and I felt my nipples harden against my lacey bra.

"I'm surprised a timid girl like you would wear such a sexy bra," he softly whispered into my ear while fondling my firm breast.

Before I could even respond, I felt him roughly pull one of my bra cups down and exposed the rest of my breast along with an extremely hard nipple. He started to immediately roll it between his fingers and I let out a series of loud moans. So much pleasure was coursing through me that I felt my body shake in his grasp. A powerful orgasm was building inside of me and the last thing I wanted was for him to stop.

When his hand started to roughly pinch my hard bud, I almost screamed out in pleasure before closing my mouth and biting down on my lip so I didn't make too much noise. The sensation felt like a jolt of lightning to my body and I squirmed in endless pleasure within his arms. Much to my dismay, I felt his hand fall away from my body and soon I felt it reach the waistband of my skirt. He quickly found the zipper and slowly undid it while I breathed heavily. Once done, he gave my skirt a couple of sharp tugs, and it fell to the floor, exposing my long, smooth legs and large, firm ass.

His hand quickly moved back to the front of my body, and he ran a finger up and down the length of my bald pussy lips through my lacey thong. I groaned deeply and my body spasmed at his touch. It felt like my thong was completely soaked through and I started to become embarrassed at how exposed I was in front of him. I was so thankful that he couldn't see my face because I felt myself turning several shades of red.

"I had a feeling you had a sexy thong underneath that plain skirt of yours," he whispered again, sending a shiver down my spine.

Instead of simply rubbing my pussy through my thong, he pressed his fingers hard into the lacey material, splitting my pussy lips open and I felt even more of my juices pour out. Feeling my orgasm build up even further in intensity, I whimpered in pleasure. His hand finally slipped underneath my thong and he rubbed my bald pussy lips directly, eliciting even louder moans. The more my body writhed in pleasure in front of him, the more I felt his hard cock press against my practically naked ass. It felt so good and I started to grind my ass against it.

Tyler finally slipped a finger inside my dripping wet pussy and I moaned loudly while once again squinching my eyes shut in pleasure. While his finger eagerly explored inside of me, my hands still pinned behind me, brushed up against his seemingly fully hard cock. Unable to resist, I grabbed it in my hands behind me and started to squeeze it tightly. How the hell did I go from serving him water to us playing with each other's bodies in the bathroom?

He released my pinned arms behind me and his now free hand reached forward to squeeze the breast he exposed earlier while his other hand plunged a second finger into my pussy. The mounting pleasure was so acute that I felt my legs shake and I struggled to remain standing. Lost in a sea of pleasure, I started to rapidly pump his shaft with my hands and I knew my orgasm was about to unleash itself. Just a little more...just a little...

Suddenly, his fingers pulled out from my pussy and started to rapidly rub my clit. My eyes opened wide as intense jolts of pleasure spread through my body and I felt every muscle in my body tense up. Like a volcanic eruption, my orgasm was unleashed and I felt my body spasm uncontrollably in front of him. Powerful waves of ecstasy overwhelmed my body and brain. I felt incredibly hot and it was like every inch of my skin suddenly felt extremely sensitive.

My legs started to give out and Tyler's strong arms helped hold me up. Releasing his cock, I gripped his arms with my hands as I continued to convulse uncontrollably. After what felt like several minutes, my orgasm began to subside and it felt like I had control over my body again. I took deep, shuddering breaths while it felt like my brain was rebooting. Oh my god, I don't think I ever felt an orgasm that intense before. My skin looked like it was shimmering from sweat and I felt a few lingering spasms still rock my body.

While I continued to cool down from my intense orgasm, I had the distressing thought that maybe this would be the end of our encounter. After getting each other off and exploring each other's bodies, I was anxious that he would simply get dressed and part ways. As dangerous as it was to be intimate like this, I had a mounting desire to feel his big hard cock pierce into me. I was worried that my dirty mind and horny body were too insatiable for him. Thankfully I was proven so very wrong.

His hands released my body and grabbed my undone button-up shirt at my narrow shoulders before whispering in my ear, "You've fantasized about being fucked by a big, white cock before, haven't you?"

"Umm...I..." I responded sheepishly and shamefully, not wanting to admit it out loud.

He gave the shirt a sharp tug and it slid down my arms before it fell to the floor while I let out a low moan. Only a second later, I felt his hands grab my bra straps and jerked them off my shoulder. Oh god, why did I like him being so rough with me?