Flight of Fancy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, yes," I finally moaned out.

"What was that?" he softly asked near my ear.

"Yes!" I groaned a bit louder.

His hand reached for the back of my bra strap where he unhooked it and my lacey bra slid down my arms until it fell to the floor. He pushed my body forward and I stepped out of my skirt while still wearing my heels. We both took a few steps forward towards the sink vanity before he pushed my upper back and caused me to lean forward. My hands gripped the edge of the sink area while my big, round ass stuck out behind me.

I saw Tyler's reflection in the mirror in front of me and watched as he repositioned behind me. His strong hands reached out and began to caress the soft skin of my ass, making me coo in response. My soft sounds turned to louder moans when he started to firmly squeeze it. His rough touch felt so good and it turned me on more than I thought it would.

"Fuck, your ass is insane. I can't believe it's real," he said after squeezing it roughly.

After playing with my ass, he grabbed the thin material of my thong between my ass cheeks and pulled it back before tightly stretching it to the side. The material rested on the far side of my round ass cheek and my wet, bald pussy was now completely exposed to him. He gripped his rock-hard cock in his hand and my body shivered at how big it looked in the reflection. He angled it down, but instead of immediately shoving it inside me, he ran it along the length of my pussy and I felt my pussy juices pour out and coat it.

Once he heard me whimper enough in anticipation, he readjusted again and I felt his bulbous cock-head press against my pussy lips. Gripping my thin waist, he pushed his hips forward and his mammoth cock-head pierced into me. Feeling something so big enter inside me made my eyes open wide and I let out a deep groan. I felt a few more inches slip further in before my pussy squeezed him so tightly that he couldn't push any deeper.

Giving me a moment to adjust, he paused before pulling his dick back slightly. A few seconds later, he tried pushing forward again and my pussy barely opened up enough to allow a couple more inches to slide inside me. I didn't know if it was just ample experience, but he seemed so patient as he worked his goliath of a cock into me. He was already deeper than any dildo I had ever played with and my legs were already quivering from the sensation of having something so big enter inside me.

Again and again, he would push forward, wait, pull back, and then push forward some more. Every time his cock stopped pushing forward, I thought that this was it. This would be all I would be able to fit. Yet, every time he pushed even deeper, causing me to grip the vanity so tightly that my knuckles were turning white.

Pulling his dick back so only his cock-head was in me, he then shoved into me hard. I felt his cock pierce even deeper and also felt his pelvis push up against my ass. I let out a low, long moan as my legs quivered. Oh my god! His entire length was inside me. I was so stuffed and yet felt so good. So much pleasure was coursing through me that I felt my eyes roll back inside my head.

Before I could even fully comprehend that he somehow fit his entire mammoth dick inside me, he pulled his hips back and slowly slid his huge dick inside of me again. I moaned deeply and my mind wrestled with the intense swells of pleasure flowing through my body. He started to rock his hips back and forth, but slowly at first, as if he was making sure I was adjusted to his insane size. However, he soon started to increase the speed of his thrusts and I felt his pelvis start to smack against my round ass harder and harder.

This was real. This was actually happening. I was getting fucked by an older, hot guy with a giant white cock. How many times have I fantasized about this? Just thinking about it caused the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up on end. When I looked up at the mirror, I saw my mouth constantly open and releasing endless moans while a herculean-looking guy was thrusting into my petite, naked body. The sheer sight of it made my head ring.

While I struggled to adapt to the intense pleasure, his thrusts sped up even faster. He was pounding into me with surprising force and I loved hearing the rhythmic slaps his pelvis made against my firm ass. Another powerful orgasm was brewing inside me and I knew I had to be creaming all over his dick already. I had an intrinsic desire to verbalize my pleasure to him and let him know how good it felt, but I was too timid. I wanted to scream out and tell him to fuck me harder, yet, I couldn't find the tenacity to do so.

Something changed in his demeanor and he seemed to unleash himself. Like a man possessed, he started to thrust in and out of me with wild speed. It felt like a piston was pumping in and out of me and my body struggled to hold it together. My perky breasts were bouncing wildly on my chest and they clearly captured his attention.

Letting go of my waist without letting go of his speed, he reached out and grabbed my firm breasts. He squeezed them tightly and I rewarded him with even louder moans. The additional sensation rocked my body and I could feel my orgasm boiling to the surface. With a cry of pleasure, I felt it unleash inside me.

My entire body started to uncontrollably shake and my legs almost gave out from underneath me. Tyler left his behemoth of a cock buried inside me and my pussy walls greedily convulsed all along his length. Intense waves of pleasure were flooding my body and began to overwhelm my brain. I could feel my eyes rolling back inside my head and I felt my throat close up from the intensity. A burning warmth spread throughout my body and I felt so hot that I felt like I might collapse.

Gradually, my orgasm began to recede and when my throat finally opened back up, I took gasping breaths. I finally felt like I had control of my body again and I basked in the afterglow of such incredible ecstasy. My legs still trembled periodically and I gripped the sink vanity in front of me tightly. Holy shit, I couldn't believe that I just had two powerful orgasms almost back to back!

Just when I felt like I had fully recovered, I felt Tyler pull his mega-sized cock out of me and I gasped when his bulbous cock-head popped out. His hands were still on my breasts and pulled my upper body back until I was standing upright again. Before I even knew what was happening, he turned me around, grabbed my big ass, and lifted me until I was sitting on the edge of the vanity with my long legs spread to either side of him.

For the first time since we started making out, I found myself staring at his handsome face. My eyes initially stared into his bright blue eyes lustfully, but when I saw him staring back, I found myself looking away and blushing. His hands moved to grab the bottom of his shirt and in a single smooth motion, he pulled it up and over his head, before tossing it to the floor. Unable to resist, my eyes darted back at his body before opening wide in shock. I gasped and my mouth hung open while I moved my hands to cover it. Oh my god, he looked incredible!

I feasted my eyes on his upper body and marveled at his large, ripped muscles. I knew he was muscular from his form-fitting shirt, but I had no idea that his body would be so perfectly sculpted! His arms were thick and strewn with muscle and I was in awe at how strong they appeared. His pecs bulged from his chest and I gawked at how solidly hard they looked. Even more impressive was his abs. I had seen actors and superheroes with 6-packs, but I never saw it in real life before. Each ab was so distinctive with sexy, deep crevices separating each one.

While I admired his body, I could feel his gaze studying my reaction. His stares almost made me too shy to look at his body, but I was too enamored to look away. Suddenly, his hands reached out to grab mine that were covering my mouth and forcibly brought them to his chest. I gasped again when I felt his hot skin and cooed when I felt how hard his chest muscles were. My hands looked so tiny compared to his bulging chest and as timid as I was, I couldn't help but move my hands slightly and squeeze his pecs. Why was I so turned on by his body?

As my hands slowly explored his chest, I saw him smile at me and I could feel my face turn several shades of red. I felt so embarrassed to be exploring his body like this, but I couldn't stop. His hands moved mine to go lower and soon he started to forcibly run them up and down his abs. I softly moaned and I was stunned at how good they felt. When his hands finally released mine, I didn't move them away from his body at all. My fingers continued to trace the ridges and crevices of his abs while I bit my lip in lust.

Even though I was currently obsessed with his body, my eyes saw his cock twitch and my eyes lowered to stare at it. It was still rock-hard and coated in my pussy juices. It looked so intimidatingly big and I was still baffled that he was able to fit that entire thing inside my tight pussy. While my hands continued to explore his abs, I felt him reposition his body and his cock-head was now pointing straight at my dripping wet pussy.

With a slight push of his hips, his cock-head easily slid between my pussy lips. The sight of something so big slipping inside me made bells go off inside my head as he continued to slowly push forward. I stared transfixed with my mouth hung open in a moan as inch after inch disappeared inside me. With a final, powerful thrust, he pierced his entire length into me, pushing his pelvis against mine. With my legs quivering, I squinched my eyes in pleasure before opening them and raising them to stare lustfully into his.

His hands grabbed the back of my thighs and spread my legs even wider. Sliding his gigantic dick back, he slammed back into me with astonishing force. My entire body shuddered and my hands moved to grip the vanity to steady myself. He thrusted vigorously into me again and I felt my back press against the mirror behind me. I thought he was fucking me hard earlier, but it was nothing compared to the powerful thrusts he was giving me now. He quickly built up a rhythm, but they remained slow and strong. I loved it.

I didn't know why, but the roughness made my desire reach a new intensity. It hurt slightly, but the heightened pleasure more than made up for it. I read and heard girls exclaim about liking it hard and rough, but I never understood until now. His impressively strong thrusts continued to make my body shudder and my legs were shaking so much that I felt my heels fall off my feet. I felt my body getting pushed too far back and leaned a hand behind me to steady myself while I continued to let out deep, primal groans.

His big cock started to twitch inside me and I wondered if he was about to cum again. I stared up at him unabashedly and I felt so overwhelmed with lust that I desperately wanted him to unload inside me. I was startled at how strong the desire felt, but I couldn't ignore it. I knew it was irresponsible and dangerous, but the thought of feeling his hot seed fill me up made my entire body shiver.

Tyler groaned loudly and after a final thrust, he left his immense cock buried deep inside me. It began to pulsate and I felt a hot rush of cum shoot deep inside me. Oh fuck, yes! I gasped at the sensation and I felt stream after stream start to flood my pussy. Oh my god, it felt so good! A deep warmth began to radiate from within me and I leaned my head back against the mirror to softly moan.

I thought he would be done soon after how much he cam earlier, but I couldn't have been more wrong. I was shocked at the seemingly endless volleys of cum that he was shooting inside me. My pussy quickly felt completely full, but his cock continued to explode. I had no idea that guys could cum this much!

My pussy was so full with his hot seed that I felt some of it leak out even with this big cock still buried inside me. My entire body started to quiver as my mind struggled to comprehend how much cum was pouring into me. After what felt like an eternity, his dick finally stopped pulsating and only a small spurt of cum shot inside me. When he finished, both of us stayed still while we breathed hard.

Lust had been overruling all logic or reason previously, but now that we were done, a wave of embarrassment hit me like a tsunami. Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. Did I really just let him unload inside me like this? Oh fuck, more cum was already leaking out. Did this actually just happen? Too timid to look at him after what we just did, I stared down at my drowned pussy. He started to pull his softening dick out and I groaned softly. When his cock-head finally popped out, I gasped while feeling a rush of hot cum leak out of me.

So much pleasure was still coursing through me that I felt my body shudder repeatedly. I was slowly coming to terms with what just happened, but I realized I didn't regret anything at all. I was simply stunned that I was on top of a bathroom vanity with endless cum leaking out of me. While my mind grappled with overlapping thoughts and feelings, Tyler let go of my legs and took a couple of steps back. He started to gather his clothes and was soon fully dressed while I had barely moved.

"Shit Yumiko, that was likely the hottest fuck I've ever had. Your body is insane. I'll head out first and make sure no one is around so you have plenty of time to get cleaned up. Lock the door after I leave, alright?" he said in a satisfied and kind voice.

I nodded while looking away from him in bashfulness, but before he left, I saw him walk back up to me. His large hand reached out and cupped my face and forcibly moved it to face him. I found myself looking longingly into his eyes when his mouth lowered and he kissed me passionately on the lips. I eagerly returned his affection and relished how good his lips tasted. Breaking the kiss, he leaned back and stared into my eyes with such a passionate fire that I felt my body quiver.

"Let's talk later," he said with a charming smile before leaning back and turning around to leave.

Unable to formulate any kind of response, I watched as he opened the door, stuck his head out, and then walked out, closing it behind him. I wanted to stay where I was and continue to recover, but I knew I needed to re-lock that door. Jumping off the vanity, I staggered over to the door, locked it, then quickly stepped over to the toilet and sat down. Streams of cum continued to leak out of my pussy and I couldn't believe how much there was. Once I felt like I was able to squeeze almost all of the cum out of me, I started to clean up and wiped my legs clean of my juices and any residual cum.

Standing back up, I looked around for my clothes and found them scattered all over the bathroom floor. Rearranging my thong, I centered it back on my body and was amazed at how soaked through it still felt. I stepped into my skirt and zipped it up before I put on my bra and button-up shirt. Once fully dressed, I walked over to the mirror and saw that I looked like a mess. My hair bun was almost completely undone, and I had dry saliva all over my mouth. I fixed up my hair as best as I could before cleaning my entire face until I thought I looked presentable.

While I stared at my reflection, I almost didn't recognize the image staring back at me. Just an hour ago I was a shy, timid girl who only lived out her degenerate thoughts in the safety of my own mind. Now, I was someone willing to have hot, wild, passionate sex in an airplane bathroom and just thinking about what happened made me blush to myself. I knew I had to get back out there before Usagi or any of the other staff would become suspicious about where I was.

Opening the door, I stepped out, walking with as much confidence and professionalism as I could muster. I made my way through the empty bar area before walking through the first-class seating aisle. The lights were off and most passengers were fast asleep. I saw Tyler back in his seat, and once I walked past him, I paused. Unable to resist, I turned my head back just enough to smile at him briefly and I saw him smile back at me. Feeling my heart rate climb, I continued walking to the front galley.

Usagi was leaning against the countertop and when she saw me, she walked over and in a soft voice asked, "Where did you disappear to?"

"Oh...I went to the bathroom and then I had to check on a passenger," I said, trying to splice some truth into my vague explanation.

"Are they ok?" she responded, concerned.

"Yeah...I guess you can say that. It was definitely an experience I won't forget."

"Well, hopefully, you won't have to deal with that again."

"I don't know, I have a feeling I might," I responded and looked away so she couldn't see my face in the dim light.

I hoped so anyway. I was already daydreaming about all of the hot, sexy things we could still do together and I knew he was the one to make it all into a reality.

~End of Chapter 1~