Flight of Fancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to stare at his body in awe while his hands reached for my shorts, undid my button, and unzipped them too. Grabbing the waistband near my hips, he got ahold of both my shorts and thong before he roughly pulled them down my smooth, long legs. Carefully pulling them off my feet with my stilettos still on, I was now completely naked in front of him. I thought I would be more embarrassed, but instead, I anxiously waited for what he would do next.

He grabbed my hands, leaned forward, and pulled them above my head, pinning them against the bed. His face was now right in front of mine and he lowered his lips to kiss mine deeply. Loving how helpless I felt, I lustfully kissed him back. Releasing my lips, his kisses continued to lower down to my neck again, and then to my chest. Groaning loudly, I felt his lips kiss the soft skin of my boobs and I leaned forward to watch as his mouth moved closer and closer to my hard nipple. Oh god, he was driving me crazy!

When his mouth finally reached my hard bud, he wrapped his lips around it and sucked it hard into his mouth. I threw my head back and gasped loudly. My body jolted from the intense sensation as sharp pleasure rushed through my body. Releasing his lips around it, his tongue immediately started to play with it. He flicked my hard nipple in every possible way and I moaned loudly while my head thrashed side to side. I never had a guy lick my nipples before and I didn't want him to stop.

Moving his head, he switched to my other breast and quickly began to play with my other nipple. The pleasure was nonstop and I could already feel an orgasm starting to build within me. Sucking hard on my nub, he lifted his head and pulled my nipple up along with my breast. It finally slipped out of his lips and fell back to my chest, causing me to moan loudly. Lowering his mouth, he flicked my nipple between his teeth and I was left writhing in pleasure underneath him. I pressed my still-pinned hands against his, not to escape, but to feel him overpower me.

Releasing my nipple, his mouth lowered and he continued to softly kiss my body lower and lower. Releasing my hands, he slid his body down and started to leave a trail of kisses down my flat stomach. I softly cooed at the sensation and when he got to my lower stomach, he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me to him so my ass was at the edge of the bed. I watched him squat down in front of me and at first, I was confused about what he was doing. When I felt his mouth suck on my bald pussy lips though, my eyes opened wide and my body shuddered.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" I blurted out as I felt pussy juices pour out of me.

He ignored me and continued to eagerly suck on my pussy lips before I groaned out, "Stop, I'm so dirty there. It probably smells. Oh god, please."

I was so embarrassed, but I didn't actually want him to stop. It felt so good and I felt my body get even hotter. I never imagined a guy would want to eat my pussy. I felt embarrassed after I realized he would know how wet I was. Would he think I was a slut? Did he really not think that my pussy was gross?

He let go of my pussy lips and I heard him say in a deep voice below me, "Asian pussy is unreal. You taste so good, Yumiko."

I liked what he said, but I was still mortified. His tongue slid up and down the length of my pussy before he pushed it past my lips and into my tunnel. I felt even more of my pussy juices pour out and I moaned loudly before I moved my hands to cover my face. I was so shy about what was happening that I couldn't even look at him. I felt a warm sensation spread throughout my body as the pleasure grew more intense. God, what was he doing to me?

His tongue eagerly explored inside me and I felt it flutter inside me almost like a vibrator. The orgasm that was building earlier was now hotly burning inside me. My body continued to shiver from the relentless pleasure and I even felt my pelvis instinctually push up to grind against his face. His tongue started to hit a sensitive spot inside me, and my hands moved down to his head to grip his hair tightly.

"Don't stop, don't stop," I rapidly murmured before moaning loudly and said, "Oh god, please don't stop."

Oh fuck, it felt so good. Why did it feel so good? My back started to arch in pleasure and I desperately wanted to cum. I felt his tongue slip out of me and I suddenly felt his mouth close over my clit. He began to suck hard and my eyes opened wide in shock. Powerful jolts of pleasure rocked my body and I began to shake in front of him. The ecstasy was too intense. It was too much! I felt my eyes roll back inside my head and my orgasm finally unleashed itself like a volcanic explosion.

I felt a flood of pussy juices pour out of me while my body started to convulse on the bed. My hands released his head and gripped the bed sheets tightly as overwhelming pleasure rolled throughout my body. I wanted to scream out in ecstasy, but my throat closed up from the intensity of the orgasm. I was so hot that I felt like I might melt into the bed and my mind was overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure spreading within me.

Eventually, my orgasm began to subside and when my throat opened back up, I took deep, gasping breaths. It felt like sweat covered my body and periodic shudders still rocked my body from the lingering pleasure. I was still processing what just happened, but I knew I just had one of the best orgasms of my life. It was like I was living one of my dreams and I couldn't believe it.

Wiping some sweat off my brow and pulling away some loose hairs that fell on my face, I finally looked down my body and saw that Tyler was now back to standing in front of me. His pants were off and his massive cock was rock hard. It looked imposingly big, but I was desperate for him to fuck me with it. I felt insatiable and wanted to feel him spread my pussy to its limits again.

Still marveling at his incredible size, I felt him grab my lower legs and in one swift, powerful motion, he flipped me onto my stomach. Grabbing my tiny waist, he pulled it back towards him until I was on my knees and my round ass stuck out behind me. Holding my upper body up with my arms extended into the bed, I felt him squeeze my firm butt. I loved his rough touch and my body shivered when I felt his enormous cock slide along my pussy lips.

I expected him to push his big cock into my tight pussy, but instead, I felt a sharp smack on my ass, and I groaned loudly. Another smack on my other ass cheek made me gasp and my mind was flooded with a sensation I never felt before. There was pain, but there was also fierce pleasure as well. When he slapped it again, I let out a deep moan and pushed my ass back, desperately wanting him to fuck me already.

"You want me to fuck you, Yumiko?" he said behind me.

Only responding with a low moan, I heard him smack my ass again and I groaned out, "Uh huh."

"What was that?" he said.

"Please..." I responded in a low moan.

"What?" he said and slapped my ass again before continuing, "Say it."

God, why was I so turned on right now? I had no idea I would like it this much. It was a little painful, but the intoxicating mixture of pleasure made me crave more. He was dominating my body and I embarrassingly loved it. I thought I was horny for basic sex, but I was starting to realize that I liked it dirty and rough.

"Oh god...fuck..." I softly whimpered out.

I badly wanted to tell him to fuck me, but I still felt too shy. I was frustrated with how timid I was being, but every time I opened my mouth, it was difficult to say anything. Powerful new sensations of pleasure were rolling through my body and I couldn't stop trembling.

Another hard smack on my ass and another command, "Say it!"

"Please...fuck me," I softly said.

My eyes widened when the words came out of my mouth. I was shocked that I was able to say something so dirty! Was I not as shy as I thought?

"Louder!" Tyler demanded.

"Fuck me!" I yelled out, while my face blushed hard.

I gasped at my own forcefulness, then started to moan when I felt his colossal cock split my pussy lips open as he pushed in. His large hands grabbed my hips and I squinched my eyes in pleasure as I wrestled with the sensation of something so big pushing inside of me. My pussy walls were squeezing hard along his thick shaft and I was surprised at how far he was able to push inside me already. Did my pussy already adapt to his herculean size?

Inch after inch pushed inside me and I swore he felt even bigger than before. When I finally thought that I was completely full, I was surprised when he filled me up even more. Fuck, he was so big. How was my pussy able to accommodate him? It felt like he was splitting me in two! With a final thrust, another couple of inches pierced deeply into me and his pelvis pushed up against my now stinging ass. Oh god, he buried his entire cock into me again. Fuck, it felt so good.

"Your pussy is so goddamn tight. I'll never get enough of it," he moaned out behind me.

Smiling to myself, my mouth soon opened wide in a moan as I felt his cock almost slide fully out of me, before sliding all the way back in. Just like yesterday, he seemed to cautiously build up a rhythm to make sure I could handle his entire behemoth of a cock. However, it wasn't long before his pace sped up and his pelvis started to slap against my ass. Intense pleasure radiated throughout my body as he pushed so deep within me and I was already struggling to keep my upper body supported.

His speed continued to increase and my loud moans filled the air. His quick thrusts started to hit a sensitive spot deep within me, and my upper body collapsed from the intense pleasure, with my face now buried into the bed. Even though I had a powerful orgasm earlier, a new one started to churn inside of me. With my ass sticking out even further, his pelvis slapped my ass even harder and I couldn't stop moaning. My hands gripped the bed sheets tightly as my mind felt overwhelmed by pleasure. It felt so good, but I wanted more.

"Harder," I barely whispered.

Saying something primal like that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I was shocked with how out of character I was acting! Was Tyler changing me? Was he actually helping me break out of my shy and timid shell? Exploring this side of me was exhilarating and gave me a rush that was almost addicting.

"Harder!" I moaned out louder, making me blush even more.

"Whatever my little slut wants," he grunted out.

Oh god, was I being a slut? It sure felt like it. What surprised me more was how good it felt when he said it. I was a closet degenerate for so long that it felt almost euphoric to live out the slutty lifestyle I only previously fantasized about. Besides, given how obsessed I was with his dick, I knew that I must also be a slut for big, white cock.

Instead of piercing in and out of me quickly, he changed his technique to slower, but powerful thrusts. His cock shoved into me with surprising force and I let out a deep moan. Oh god, yes! This was what I wanted. His tempo slowed down dramatically, but his new rhythm was so powerful that his thrusts made my body shudder each time. The orgasm that was growing inside me now felt like a raging storm. I wanted more. I needed more.

Apparently, he was reading my thoughts. I felt one of his hands leave my waist and then grabbed the hair in the back of my head. Slowly, but forcibly, he pulled my head back until I was able to support my upper body again. When my back was arched even further, he jerked my hair back and continued to pound into me with all of his strength. The dominance he had over me made my eyes roll back into my head again as my body began to shake in pleasure. Fuck, he was so strong!

While still pulling my hair, his other hand left my waist and slapped my ass again hard. I moaned deeply and he continued to smack my ass in between each thrust. Oh shit, this felt even better than what I fantasized about. Each thrust continued to rock my body and caused my breasts to bounce wildly on my chest. Every part of my body felt tingly and I gasped after each thrust as I felt my orgasm come closer and closer to unleashing itself.

After one final thrust, a bomb felt like it went off inside me. I cried out in pleasure as my orgasm unleashed itself and pleasure ripped through me. My body spasmed uncontrollably while my pussy convulsed all along the gargantuan cock that was left buried inside me. My body felt unbelievably hot again and every inch of my skin felt super sensitive. The waves of pleasure were so powerful, that I barely felt like I had control over my body. I felt so weak from the pleasure that I was sure I would have collapsed onto the bed if it wasn't for Tyler wrapping his arm around my waist.

In the throes of my ecstasy, I had an intrinsic desire for him to unload inside me again. I wanted his hot seed to fill me up until it started to leak out of me. I knew it was dangerous, but my primal instincts were so powerful at the moment. I knew I would feel embarrassed by such thoughts later, but at the moment it felt so right.

My orgasm finally began to diminish and I was left still slightly shaking while taking shuddering breaths. He finally released my hair and his arm around my waist, causing me to collapse onto the bed. As I laid on the bed, I basked in the afterglow of my orgasm. Even though I felt amazing, I still had a voracious appetite for more.

I rolled myself onto my back and after moving some hair out of my face, I looked at what had to be the finest specimen of a man I had ever seen. He looked like a sculpted tower of muscle and he exuded complete strength and confidence. Soon my eyes were drawn to his cock, which was still completely hard and coated in my pussy juices.

My eyes finally rose to his and I saw him looking down at me with wild passion. His gaze was so intense that I shyly looked away. I thought I would be able to act more confident after what just happened, but it seemed like I had a ways to go. I eagerly waited to see what he would do next to my body, but he appeared to still be recovering from the rough and hard fuck he gave me.

Feeling insatiable and ravenous for pleasure, I started to slowly spread my legs wide in front of him. Still not being able to meet his gaze, I kept my head to the side while I raised my hand to my mouth to chew on my fingernail. Even after a powerful orgasm, I was so horny that I felt like I was going crazy unless he continued to fuck me.

"Fu--fuck me...hard...please?" I softly said, hoping that I sounded sexy, but I knew it likely came out awkward since behaving like this was so new for me.

My words seemed to ignite his animalistic instincts. His large hands gripped my thin waist and pulled me closer to him towards the edge of the bed. Reaching his hands lower, he gripped my ass tightly and lifted my lower body up. I looked down my body and watched as his goliath-sized cock pierced between the soft folds of my pussy lips. Throwing my head back I let out a loud moan. My body trembled from the shock of something giant entering inside me again and I knew that I would never truly get used to his big white dick.

Unlike the slow and steady push from earlier, his mammoth cock fully slid inside me after just one thrust. My pussy walls closed around his shaft like a vice and my hands gripped the bed sheets tightly. His hips began to rock back and forth and his gigantic dick slid in and out of me at breathtaking speed. Gone were controlled and rhythmic thrusts. Instead, he was bucking wildly into me like a lust-crazed animal. God, I loved it.

My mind was lost in a sea of pleasure and when I saw my boobs bouncing in front of me, I had a strong urge to play with them. Letting go of the bed sheets, I reached up and firmly grabbed my perky breasts. Squeezing them amplified the pleasure I was feeling and when I pinched my nipples, I cried out in pleasure as my body spasmed. Oh fuck, was I really playing with myself while he fucked me? God, it felt too good to stop.

I never imagined that sex could feel this good. While my pussy continued to cream all over his big white dick, my eyes couldn't stop ogling his muscular body. He was covered in sweat, and it made his muscles look even more defined. Watching his arm muscles flex and bulge from holding me up was a feast for my eyes. My body looked so tiny compared to his that the sheer sight of it made bells go off in my head. My hands left my breasts to grab my hair at my head as I wrestled with such new sensations.

After being non-stop vigorously fucked, I finally felt him slow down. He slid his immense dick out of my tight pussy and I watched it twitch as it hovered over my pelvis. Breathing heavily below him, I heard him let out a bellowing roar, and a thick stream of cum exploded out from his tip. I felt it splatter against my chin and neck and was stunned by how far it shot out. Another rope of cum burst out and landed on the soft skin of my breasts, followed by another, and another.

I watched in fascination as an endless stream of cum erupted from his cock. Hot, white cum started to coat my small Asian body. My boobs felt drowned in his seed and more cum started to blanket my flat stomach. I was dumbfounded by the display. My body shivered after each volley of cum landed on it and it wasn't long before it felt like my entire upper body was drenched. Finally, after what felt like forever, only a small amount of cum spurted from the tip of his cock. Only a trickle now fell out and I saw his giant dick finally begin to soften.

Looking down at my body, I was stunned by what I saw. My whole torso was covered in his white seed! It felt so hot against my smooth skin and I couldn't help but shudder at the sight. As much as I was surprised at the sheer amount, I was more surprised by how good it felt. I lowered one of my hands, and traced a finger along the curves of my breast, and collected a glob on the tip. God, why did it feel so good?

Having a deep desire to taste it again, I raised my finger back up to my mouth and swirled my tongue around my finger. Why did it taste so good? God, was there something wrong with me? I sucked on my finger and raised my eyes to look at Tyler. He was breathing hard but had a look of such pure satisfaction on his face that I beamed in pride. Still holding my lower body up, he slowly brought my ass back down to the bed.

This all felt like a dream, but I knew it was real. I couldn't believe that I was laying naked in front of him, covered in his cum. I swore that I could tell Usagi every detail of this story, and she would just laugh and not believe me. Memories of what I said in the heat of the moment now flooded my brain and I winced in embarrassment. I felt my face flush and I looked away from his gaze as my shyness returned.

"Fuck, now THIS was the best sex I've ever had. You're incredible, Yumiko. Here, let's go get cleaned up," he said, clearly exhausted.

Grabbing my feet, he undid the straps of my stilettos and they fell off my feet. He grabbed my hands and pulled me to sit on the bed. His still-hot cum started to stream down my body and he pulled me again to help me stand back up. Leaving one hand grasping mine, he led me into the bathroom. With everything going on, I was somehow transfixed on his large hand surrounding mine. The sight and feeling made me blush as he pulled me into the spacious standing shower.

Standing in front of each other, we stared into each other's eyes as he turned on the shower. Hot water instantly fell onto our bodies and I felt his sticky cum begin to melt off my skin. Grabbing some of the liquid soap, he squeezed some into his hands and began to rub it into my body. Even after the mind-shattering sex we just had, his touch felt amazing and he eagerly explored the most sensitive spots of my body.