Flight of Fancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed some of the liquid soap too and started to spread it against the front of his body and my fingers carefully explored every single one of his bulging muscles. Lowering my hands, I started to clean his softened dick and was amazed at how big and heavy it still was. Meanwhile, his hands started to clean my back and I couldn't help but smile when he spent an extra long time rubbing my round, firm ass. Even though we weren't having sex, this was probably one of the most erotic experiences I've ever had.

Once we finished cleaning each other's bodies, he asked, "Do you want to spend the night?"

His question made my heart flutter and I was genuinely sad when I replied, "No, my roommate might worry about me if I don't come back soon."

"Bring her with you then," he said with a playful smile.

I knew he was likely joking, but my brain immediately started to imagine what it would be like. Our hot bodies intertwined with each other, hands exploring every inch of our bodies...it made bells go off in my head. I shyly looked away as I struggled with this new fantasy and I heard him softly chuckle.

He turned off the water, and we left the shower to dry ourselves off. He finished first, and when I finally left the bathroom, he was already putting some of his clothes back on. Grabbing my still wet thong, I slipped it on along with my bra. Grabbing the faux leather shorts and top, I slid those on as well. Finally putting my stilettos back on, I grabbed my purse when I turned and saw that Tyler was fully dressed and was staring at me while leaning against a wall.

I nervously walked over to stand in front of him and softly said, "I want to see you again, but..."

He chuckled and said, "I do too, but it's ok. I know you likely have to fly out tomorrow. Tell you what though, give me your phone."

I took it out of my purse and handed it to him. He quickly tapped on it before he handed it back to me. When I saw the screen, I saw that he added a new contact with his number.

"Why don't you text me or call me if something changes," he said with a wide grin on his face.

I smiled back at him and nodded enthusiastically while I whispered, "I will. I guess this is goodbye for now."

"Bye," he whispered back as he lowered his lips towards mine and we shared a final, parting kiss.

Once the kiss ended, he turned around before walking to the door of his room, and I followed. He opened the door for me and I stepped out. I looked over my shoulder and I smiled at him as I started to walk down the hallway. I didn't hear the door close behind me and I knew he was likely staring at my ass. Making sure to walk slowly and carefully, I tried to give him the best show I could before I turned to where the elevators were.

Riding down to my floor, I walked down the hallway to Usagi and I's room. I tried to walk back in as carefully as I could to not wake her. Walking deeper into the room, I saw that she was still completely passed out in the bed. Maybe I didn't have to leave Tyler so quickly after all. Putting down my purse, I took off my clothes along with my underwear, and put on my pajamas. Turning off the lights, I climbed into bed and felt surprisingly tired. Fucking him must have exhausted me more than I thought.

I tried to think of at least one way I could see him again before I had to leave, but I fell asleep depressed with the knowledge I may never see him again.

~End of Chapter 2~