Flight of Fancy Ch. 03

Story Info
Two Asian girls share their desire for a big, mature cock.
13.4k words
4.72
12.3k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This chapter completes my arc for this series. In all honesty, I used this story series to do a bit of writing exploration and try out some new things. Some aspects I liked, and others I didn't, but I'm overall proud with how it turned out. I realize that this story differs a bit from my other works, with a focus more on the fun side rather than realistic. But I hope everyone still enjoys it!

******

"Yumiko! Wake up!" I heard Usagi say loudly while she shook my body.

"What?" I said sleepily and clutched the bedsheets around me even tighter.

"Our flight was canceled today! Some sort of plane issue. We aren't leaving until tomorrow!"

"That's nice," I murmured, barely awake.

"Ugh, ok, fine, I'll let you sleep more. You're the worst in the mornings. I'm going to get breakfast," Usagi said with a sigh.

"Uh-huh," I responded and nestled my head deeper against the pillow.

I vaguely heard my best friend leave the room and I quickly slipped back asleep. I woke up again later and I sprang up in my bed in a state of shock. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was late morning already. I panicked at first, wondering if I overslept for work when I finally remembered the conversation I had with Usagi when I was still half-asleep. I groaned and reached over to grab my phone where I saw the email from work about being rebooked for tomorrow. I laid back in my bed and breathed a sigh of relief. Immediately, I started to wonder if I should text Tyler when I suddenly heard the door open to our room.

Usagi bounced inside and once she saw that I was awake, she practically yelled in excitement, "Oh my god, you won't believe who I ran into at breakfast."

"Who?"

"Tyler! That guy from the plane yesterday! Can you believe it? He's actually staying in this hotel!" she said eagerly.

"Ohh...what? Really? Wow...that's umm..." I stammered a response, trying to act like I didn't know about it but also being careful in case Tyler said something to her.

"So, of course, I sat down and chatted with him. You know me, I couldn't help but flirt with him too," she said gleefully.

"Yeah..." I said in a measured tone while I felt my jealousy spike.

"So after some playful conversation, I mentioned you were rooming with me, and guess what?"

"What?"

"He invited us to some sort of party at the hotel later today!"

"A party?" I said confused.

"Yep, some sort of cocktail party for his conference. Do you know he's a professor? Anyways, I told him that we were totally down to go," she said excitedly.

"Usagi..."

"No, nuh-uh. No trying to talk out of it. We are going. You gotta see him again, he looks even hotter dressed up."

"Yeah...I bet," I said with a soft smile, still trying to play coy, before continuing, "But how can we go to the party? It's not like either of us packed any dresses."

"I know, which is why we are going to go out and go shopping!"

"But..."

"No but's! I already planned out our day. We're going to go to the mall, find some cute dresses for tonight, and then hit up the spa to pampered before we meet up with him."

"Ok, ok, fine," I said, knowing it wasn't worth arguing with her when she got this excited over something.

"Great, now get up and get ready!"

Sighing softly, I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to begin my morning routine. Since I showered with Tyler yesterday before going to bed, I only needed to brush, fix my hair, and clean my face. I really wanted to message him about what he and Usagi talked about, so I grabbed my phone and opened a chat message with him.

'Hey Tyler, it's Yumiko. I heard you saw Usagi this morning and invited us to a party?'

I put the phone down and continued to clean myself up when I saw him reply quickly, 'Hello beautiful! Yes, she was very playful and charming. When I heard you would still be here another day, I couldn't resist inviting you both.'

I smiled to myself and replied, 'Aww, that's so sweet. Thanks! I'm very excited to see you again.'

'Me too. What are you going to be doing before the party?'

"We need to buy some dresses and then Usagi wants us to go to the spa. What about you?'

While continuing to get myself ready, I kept looking for a reply from him but he seemed to disappear. I wondered if he was busy with his conference and figured he would message me back when he was free. Once I was done cleaning myself up, I put on my last set of lacey underwear before grabbing some casual clothes to wear. When I told my best friend that I was ready to leave, she practically bounced off the bed she was resting on. She had an infectious, glowing smile that even made me grin as we walked out of the room.

Getting to the elevators, we arrived down at the lobby and after grabbing a taxi, we arrived at a huge mall that was near our hotel. We walked around at first to see all of the different stores and while I would have gotten a dress from any of them, Usagi was very particular. She was incessant that we needed to find the right kind of dress for tonight. Finally spotting a store that piqued her interest, we walked in. I had to admit, the dresses here did seem very cute.

While Usagi was able to quickly find a bunch of dresses that she liked, I had a more difficult time. She followed me around frustrated as I constantly found something I didn't like about each dress. Ultimately, she started to suggest different dresses for me, and I kept giving withering critiques. After a painstakingly long time, I finally found a few that I was willing to try on and we entered separate dressing rooms.

Before taking off my clothes, I noticed a text from Tyler that read, 'This conference is so boring. Maybe a pic from you would help me get through it?'

Reading his text sharpened my arousal, especially when I re-read it. After some internal handwringing on what I should do, I decided there was nothing wrong with sending him a picture. Brushing my hair with my hands, I extended out my phone to find the best angle of my face. Giving him what I thought was a cute smile, I took the picture and I was satisfied when I reviewed it on my phone. Uploading it to him, I set my phone back down and started to take off my clothes.

Once I was only in my lacey underwear, I heard my phone ding and when I checked it, I saw a message from him that read, "Damn, you are so pretty. What about sending another pic that shows off how sexy you are though?'

His last text made me blush to myself. My heart started to beat quickly and I found myself getting hot. Oh god, what should I do? I never took a picture like that before. Flustered, I tried to calm myself down. I told myself that this was entirely fine. This was what girls do all the time to flirt with their boyfriends, right? Ok, I was alone in the changing room; I could totally do this.

Holding the phone out in front of me again, I angled it in such a way that both my face and my bra-clad breasts were visible in the photo. I tried to make a seductive face, but no matter what I tried, I didn't like how I looked. Eventually, I stared into the camera while biting my lip and took the picture. Reviewing it afterward, my eyes widened at how sexy I looked. I couldn't believe how he was able to get me to act so slutty, but I couldn't deny how exhilarating it felt.

Sending the picture to him, I added a text that said, 'Do you miss my sexy Asian body?'

My heart was pounding in my chest and I was surprised at how bold I was acting. I wanted to know if he found my picture sexy, but I was too nervous to just stare at my phone and wait for his response. Putting it down, I grabbed one of the dresses I picked out and tried it on. Yep, I immediately hated it. Seeing how it looked on me, I didn't even know why I picked it out to begin with. Quickly trying on the others, I rapidly found out that I didn't like any of them. I sighed in dismay. This was why I sometimes hated shopping.

Putting my casual clothes back on, I walked out of the dressing room, went to stand in front of Usagi's, and said, "Are you done yet?"

"What? You tried them all on already?" she replied surprised.

"Yeah, I didn't like any of them," I said in a disappointed voice.

"Well, come in here and give me your opinion on mine."

"I don't know...multiple people aren't supposed to be in the same room and-"

"Oh my god Yumiko," I heard her exclaim before her door quickly opened and my eyes widened as she grabbed my hand.

She pulled me into her room and after closing the door again, she said, "This room is so big that it can easily fit both of us. Now, what do you think?"

She modeled the dress that she was currently wearing and I was shocked at how revealing it was! It seemed more like a dress that a girl would wear to a club as opposed to a more formal cocktail party. Then again, Usagi was never shy about showing off her body.

"I'm not sure this would be appropriate for the kind of party we're going to," I finally said.

Heavily sighing, she replied, "I guess you're right. It's so cute though! Ugh..."

She stripped off the dress and was now only in her underwear. My eyes were immediately drawn to her incredible body and I couldn't resist checking her out. I knew I should have been averting my eyes while she changed, but they were glued to her body. She had an athletic physique but also looked very feminine. Her thighs were strong, but still shapely, and her ass looked perfectly round and very firm. What I stared at most though were her big boobs, barely contained by her bra. God, why was I attracted to her body recently? Probably because I was so goddamn horny thanks to Tyler.

Putting another dress on, we both agreed it didn't look good on her and I felt my heartbeat quicken when she peeled it off her body. The longer I was in here with her, the more I felt my body heat up but I knew I couldn't leave until she finished trying on all her dresses. After she took off each one, I found myself ogling her body and I did my best to hide it so she wouldn't notice.

"What about this one? I think this might be the winner," Usagi said after putting on one of the last dresses she picked out.

It was clearly sexy like many of her other dresses, but I thought it might be fancy enough to wear at the party. The dress had a plunging deep-v neckline and was held up by thin straps that draped over her collarbone. It revealed a tantalizing amount of her large, perky breasts, but not so much that it would come off as outright slutty. The bottom of the dress was a flowing skirt that went down to her ankles but also had a wide slit in the front that ran all the way up to her upper thigh. Her well-toned leg looked very sexy exposed like that and I knew I wouldn't be the only one staring at her if she wore this at the party.

"You look...umm...it looks good, I think," I replied nervously, feeling my heart beat hard in my chest.

"Good? I think I look fucking amazing. Ok, this is definitely the dress and it's not even that expensive either. Now we just need to find you one," she said while pulling the dress off of her.

"We should probably look at another store," I said while trying not to look at her half-naked body.

"Oh please, there are so many dresses here you would look great in. You know what, just stay here, I'm going to pick some out for you to try," she said confidently.

"But..."

"No buts, remember? Just hang out for a minute, I'll be right back," she said after she put her casual clothes back on.

Before I could even respond, she left the changing room and went back out into the store. I sighed heavily and absentmindedly chewed on my fingernails. I looked at my phone and saw that Tyler finally texted me back. I quickly opened the text, eager to see what he said.

'You're goddamn right I miss that sexy body of yours. Is that really the sexiest pic you can take for me though?''

His text not only made me blush but made my hands tremble slightly as I thought about sending him another picture of myself. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head that made my face turn bright red. It seemed too naughty though. Could I really take a picture like that and send it to him? The more I thought about it, the more aroused I became and I finally decided to do it. I needed to stop being so damn shy and timid.

Taking off my casual clothes again, I was soon down to my sexy, lacey underwear. With my heart pounding in my chest, I took off my bra and noticed that my nipples were rock-hard. One of the walls of the changing room had a full-length mirror and I faced the wall on the opposite side. I looked behind me and saw my large, firm ass in the reflection of the mirror. The back of my lacey thong was buried between my ass cheeks, revealing almost my entire butt. God, I looked so sexy.

With one hand pressed against the wall, I arched my back and stuck out my ass behind me. I leaned slightly to the side and I saw a hint of side boob in the reflection. This was so crazy but undeniably hot. My heart was pounding so hard that I honestly felt a little dizzy. With my free hand still holding my phone, I moved it to the side of the body and had the camera point at the mirror. Giving a lustful luck over my shoulder, I took the picture and pulled my phone back so I could review it.

Oh. My. God. This had to be the sexiest and hottest thing I had ever done. It looked like I was presenting my ass to him while showing off my round, perky breasts. I looked at the face I was giving in the photo and it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I barely recognized it and thought I looked like a total slut. God, why did that turn me on so much?

Uploading the photo to our chat, I shakingly typed out a message, 'I can't wait for you to spank me again.'

This was too much, right? I couldn't send this. I felt like I needed to tone it down a little. However, my thumb softly slid over the send button and I saw it get sent to him. I gasped and covered my open mouth with my hand. I couldn't believe it. I looked at my phone in shock and wondered if I should try to unsend it or something. However, the longer I looked at the message the more I wanted to see what his response would be.

A knock on my dressing room door made me physically jump and I heard Usagi say from the other side, "Hey Yumiko, I found a dress for you to try on."

"O-o-kay," I said in an awkward tone.

"Well, are you going to open the door then?"

"No! I mean...umm...I'm already in my underwear and you know how shy I am. Just lay it over the door and I promise I'll try it on, ok?" I responded, flustered.

"Fine, whatever. I'm going to look for some more, so start with this one for now," she said and soon I heard her walk away.

Once she was gone, I sat down on the stool inside the dressing room and put my hand over my heart. It was beating frantically and my breathing was quick too. I heard my phone ding from a text message, and my eyes widened when I checked Tyler's response.

'Goddamn, your body is insane. Just looking at it makes me so hard.'

Still blushing, I smiled widely after reading it. I felt so proud and happy that I was able to arouse a mature guy like him that much. I started to imagine his huge cock straining against his pants as he sat in a conference and I felt my thong dampen slightly. My mind started to fantasize about how I would pleasure his giant dick again, but I had to stop myself before I got too carried away. Besides, I had to try on this dress before Usagi came back.

Grabbing the dress that was draped over the door, I stepped into it and pulled it up my body. When I saw how I looked, I sighed heavily to myself. Of course, this was the kind of dress she would pick out. It was sexy for sure, but so not appropriate for the type of party we were going to attend. However, part of me would love to wear a sexy dress like this if Tyler and I were to go out on a date again.

Several more dresses suddenly draped over the changing room door and I heard Usagi's voice again, "Here are some more. What do you think of that one?"

"I think I'll need to try on the others you brought," I said softly.

"Ok, but just know that these dresses are the only good ones out there. So you better like one of them!" she said stubbornly.

Taking off the dress I was wearing, I grabbed the others off the door. One by one I tried them on, but none of them held any interest for me. I either thought that they were too revealing, too sexy, or there was something about them that I just didn't like. I tried on the last one and when I looked at my reflection, I was surprised at how much I liked it.

The dress was backless, sleeveless, and shoulderless. The halter neckline hooked in the back of my neck and the dress draped down my torso, completely covering it. However, the dress was so narrow in the front that it didn't totally cover the sides of my torso and didn't even cover the sides of my breasts. The dress was also super tight and clung to me like a second skin highlighting my perky breasts and flat stomach. The dress was just as tight below my waist as it went down past my knees. However, just like the top, my thin waist, wide hips, and long legs were clearly on display too.

When I turned around to see how I looked from behind, my jaw dropped. My entire back was exposed with the dress material only covering a few inches above my ass. The material molded so closely around my body that my large, firm butt was on full display. God, my ass seemed to stick out so far behind me. I felt so covered but so exposed all at the same time. Could I really wear this to the party?

"What's going on in there? Have you finished trying them on? Do you like any of them?" Usagi said annoyed from the other side of the door.

"Well...maybe this one," I said in a dazed tone as I continued to stare in shock at my body.

"Really? Let me see already!" she excitedly said.

Slowly opening the door, she burst into the room, closing it behind her. She immediately started to check me out from head to toe and I could see her eyes sparkling in approval. After looking at both my front and back, making me blush in embarrassment, she clasped her hands together and smiled widely at me.

"This dress is perfect for you! You look so good! You're definitely getting it," she said happily.

"I don't know, isn't it a bit much?"

"Oh stop it already. You're such a prude sometimes. Trust me, you don't need to be shy when you have a body like yours. You look so hot!"

Blushing deeply, I looked away from her and whispered, "I guess."

"Perfect, now take that off, change, and we'll shop for some new underwear."

"Huh? Why?"

"That dress is so form-fitting that even your thong is visible. Looks like you'll need a g-string. Don't worry, I'll get one too!" she said with a mischievous smile.

"Wait, are you serious?"

"Yep, now get changed, and let's go," she said as she left the changing room and closed the door behind her.

Still feeling a bit embarrassed, I took the dress off and started to put my casual clothes back on. Usagi always surprised me with things she wanted to do, but I had to admit that the thought of buying a g-string excited me more than I thought I would. Leaving the changing room with the dress, we walked over to the cashier and paid for them. We walked to a lingerie store where we bought a pair of g-strings, which had to be the sexiest underwear I ever saw.

Leaving the mall with our shopping bags, we grabbed a taxi and rode back to the hotel. Dropping off our shopping bags in the room, we took an elevator down to the hotel spa. After we both paid for a service at the front desk, we were sent into the women's locker room to get changed. Once done, two female spa workers came out to greet us and brought us into a spa room.

We were able to soak in some sort of special bath and even got a facial treatment done. Afterward, they brought both of us to a massage room and gave us a quick massage before ending their services. The entire treatment was both soothing and rejuvenating and I was so happy that I agreed to go with Usagi.