Flight of Fancy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands released my breasts and I soon felt her fingers touch the back of my neck where she quickly fumbled with the halter latch of my dress. Unclasping it, the top of my dress fell down and completely exposed my upper body. Her hands immediately returned to my perky and now bare breasts and squeezed them softly. My body shivered at her sensual touch and it wasn't long until her fingers started to flick my hard nipples. A burst of intense ecstasy exploded within me and I took my mouth off Tyler's cock to moan deeply.

Squinching my eyes shut in pleasure, I moved both of my hands to the goliath cock in front of me and I glided them up and down his entire length. It was still coated with our saliva and my hands easily slid along his hot skin. More loud moans escaped my mouth as Usagi started to pinch my nipples and I felt a powerful orgasm begin to grow inside me. With my hands wrapped around his shaft, I lowered my mouth and once again started to passionately suck on his cock-head.

One of her hands lowered from my breast and dug underneath my dress before lowering down towards my pussy. Quickly slipping under my soaked g-string, her hand reached my bald pussy and her fingers slid between my pussy lips. Her soft touch made my body shudder and I moaned loudly while I struggled to keep sucking Tyler's cock. When she finally slipped a finger inside me, I pulled my mouth off his giant cock-head, leaned my head back, and moaned deeply.

Feeling her head rest on my shoulder, I turned to look at my best friend. She looked back at me with an intense look of desire. I always stopped myself from allowing things to go too far with Usagi, but today I had no such reservations. She could go as far as she wanted with me and I think she knew it too.

"You're so wet," she whispered to me in our native language.

"What are you doing?" I replied between moans.

"I'm going to give my best friend the best orgasm of her life," she sensually said back.

She slipped another finger inside me and soon started to rapidly slide them in and out. With her other hand still fondling my breast, I groaned loudly and writhed in pleasure in front of her. So much ecstasy was coursing through my body that I couldn't even focus on Tyler's dick. He seemed to know it too.

I felt him adjust slightly and he pushed his cock to the side of my face. When I looked over, I saw Usagi's head still over my shoulder and watched as his thick cock-head pushed into her open and waiting mouth. Oh my god, she was sucking him and while still playing with my body! God this was crazy, but also so fucking hot.

Her relentless assault on my body continued even while sucking Tyler's cock, and I knew it was only a matter of time until I cam. Still wanting to pleasure Tyler, I tried to refocus my attention on his enormous dick and I pumped the rest of his shaft as best as I could while Usagi continued to suck his head. My loud moans echoed throughout the room and my body started to repeatedly shake as my orgasm was inching closer and closer to unleashing itself.

Suddenly, Usagi's hand pulled out of my pussy and started to rapidly rub my clit. My orgasm quickly exploded and it was like a bomb went off inside me. I screamed out in pleasure as it ripped through my body and I started to uncontrollably shake in front of both Usagi and Tyler. Soon, I started to feel unbelievably hot and I felt my throat close up from the mounting ecstasy. Every inch of my skin felt extra sensitive and my mind became so overwhelmed with pleasure that I struggled to stay kneeling.

The orgasm finally began to subside and was left feeling so weak that once Usagi let go of my body, I collapsed onto my side between them. For long moments, I couldn't think about anything other than the intense pleasure still circulating inside me. My body still periodically convulsed while I was taking deep, shuddering breaths. She said she wanted to give me the best orgasm of my life and I think she might have.

As I continued to recover on the floor, I moved some wet hair off my sweaty face when I saw Tyler pull Usagi up to stand in front of him. Grabbing the straps of her dress, he yanked them off her shoulders and they slid down her arms, exposing her large, but still perky breasts. He immediately grabbed them with his strong hands and squeezed them roughly. She moaned deeply and I bit my lip in lust as I watched.

"Shit, I've been wanting to play with your big tits all fucking night," he said before he leaned forward and passionately kissed her lips.

Watching him maul at her large boobs sent a shiver of excitement down my spine. It was mesmerizing to watch and I bit my lip in lust. After exploring every inch of them, he started to focus on her hard nipples and pinched them roughly. She cried out in pleasure and I felt my own nipples ache, wishing I was in her place. Breaking their kiss, he lowered his head and sucked one of her hard buds into her mouth. She gasped and grabbed the hair on the back of his head. God, I wanted to suck on them as much as he did.

Releasing her nipple in his mouth, he leaned back and grabbed her dress that was bunched at the waist. With a rough tug down, it slipped past her waist, slid down her legs, and became a pile on the floor. Naked except for her skimpy g-string thong he gave her a cocky smirk before grabbing the thin strings on either side. In a swift, strong jerk, he pulled the strings in opposite directions until I saw the thong strings snap. Tearing the g-string in two, he ripped it off her body and tossed it to the side while we both loudly gasped at his display of strength.

The raw sexual energy that poured out from both of them was intoxicating. He started to lead her to the bed before pushing her on top of it. Her heels fell off her feet as she laid on her back and spread her legs wide while Tyler slid his pants down and off his legs. Now completely naked as well, he stepped between her thighs and the sight of a tall, mature, muscular man towering over my tiny Asian best friend made bells go off in my head.

I had no idea why, but I was captivated by the idea of watching him fuck her with his massive cock. I quickly got up from the floor and pulled my dress and thong down my legs until I was also naked. Pulling my heels off my feet, I walked over to the bed, climbed on the side, and crawled over to Usagi. She was already whimpering in pleasure and I saw that he was sliding his goliath cock up and down her dripping wet pussy lips.

I soon heard Tyler say, "You ready to see what it's like to be fucked by a big white cock?"

"Fuck yes!" I heard her exclaim back.

Once his cock-head pushed in, Usagi gasped before letting out a loud groan. I watched in fascination and felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Just like he did with me, I saw him move slowly at first, making sure she gradually grew accustomed to his size. After a few inches, he would pull back, and slowly slide back in, causing my best friend to grip the bedsheets tightly as her body trembled in pleasure. I was jealous that she was getting fucked by his magnificent dick, but I figured it wouldn't be long until he fucked me too.

With a final thrust, I saw him shove his entire length inside her and she let out a deep, long moan. I couldn't believe that his behemoth of a cock fully slipped inside her small body! Crawling right next to her, I cupped her face with my hand and moved it until she was looking at me. She looked at me like she was barely holding it together from overwhelming pleasure and I felt my own lust spike just looking at her.

"You're such a slut," I whispered to her in our native language.

"So are you," she responded in a whimper.

Lowering my lips, I passionately kissed her. Our lips locked against each other and I savored how sweet she tasted. While we sucked on each other's lips, I wondered what Tyler thought as he watched us. His cock was buried deep inside a hot Asian girl and he got to watch another hot Asian girl make out with her. Did he think we were sluts too?

Suddenly, our kiss broke and she let out a loud moan. I looked down her body and saw that Tyler was slowly building up a steady rhythm of driving his mammoth dick in and out of her. The power of his thrusts was already making her body shudder, and I was infatuated with how her large boobs were bouncing on her chest. Adjusting my body, I reached down and squeezed her large breasts and was amazed at how both soft and firm they felt at the same time.

With my eyes lit up with lust, I started to play with her hard nipples and I felt her body jump at my touch. I knew she liked rough sex, so I started to pinch her nipples hard causing her to throw her head back and practically scream out in pleasure. Lost in my own arousal of watching her, I leaned down and began to lick one of her nipples while fondling her other breast. I flicked it with my tongue every which way and I felt her writhe in pleasure beneath me. Doing something like this with her was so new to me and I was surprised how much I enjoyed playing with her body.

Feeling bolder by the second, I closed my entire mouth around her nipple and sucked on it hard. I felt one of her hands reach out and grab my hair, making me suck on it even harder. I bit down on it ever so slightly and her body shuddered beneath me. I glanced up at her while I continued to play with her hard bud, and I saw her looking down at me with such intense passion that I felt a shiver down my spine.

Given how her body was thrashing around on the bed, I knew that she was likely building up to a powerful orgasm. I had a deep desire to help unleash it and a dirty, wicked thought came to my mind. I released her nipple and started to softly plant kisses down her toned stomach. As I neared her bald pussy, I laid down, pulled my hair behind my head, and watched as Tyler's goliath cock pierced into her deeply inches away from my face. It was addicting to watch something that big enter my best friend, but I knew I could heighten her pleasure even further.

Lowering my face, I stuck my tongue out and softly flicked her clit, causing her body to jolt. Tyler's body was so close to me, but I was able to position my head so I could continue to play with Usagi's clit without getting in the way of his thrusts. I started to swirl my tongue around it and I felt a large, strong hand grab my ass. I moaned softly and felt Tyler squeeze it firmly and smiled to myself knowing that he wasn't able to help himself. I was so ready to fuck him again, but I needed to get my best friend off first.

Sensing that she was close, I started to rapidly flick her clit back and forth with my tongue. Her entire body started to shake and after she screamed out in pleasure, her entire body started to wildly convulse. Tyler left his cock buried inside her and she bucked her hips uncontrollably. I moved my mouth to suck on her clit and felt her body continue to shudder. It felt surprisingly hot getting my best friend off like this and the rush of arousal was making my head slightly dizzy.

After a while, her body finally stopped shaking and I released her clit. I heard her take rapid, deep breaths and I hoped I repaid the favor by giving her one of the best orgasms of her life. I was about to move my head when I saw Tyler start to pull his mega-sized cock out of her tight pussy. My eyes were glued to it as I saw inch after inch pull out. Once his bulbous cock-head popped out, my eyes widened at how big it looked. He pressed it against my lips and I instinctively opened my mouth. His immense cock-head immediately filled my mouth and I was left stunned.

Oh my god, what was I doing? His cock was coated in Usagi's pussy juices! My lips closed around his shaft and I was surprised by how good it tasted. Doing my best to lick his cock-head inside my mouth, I found myself savoring every drop of my best friend's sweet nectar. Why did I like it so much? How did it taste this good? I quickly became obsessed and in a rush of passion, I quickly bobbed my head up and down his cock. He was so big that I was only able to devour a few inches, but the feeling of something so big and hard in my mouth, covered in such delectable juices, made me wild with lust.

Just as I started getting lost in pleasuring him, I felt him pull his gargantuan cock out of my mouth. He cupped my chin in his strong hand and pulled my face up to look at him. I felt insatiable at the moment and I wondered if my eyes showed it.

"You ready for your turn?" he said in a commanding voice.

Staring into his eyes, I was at a loss for words and simply nodded slightly. He released my face and climbed onto the bed before laying on his back. I turned around and started to crawl over towards him. Stradling my lower body on either side of his legs, I leaned forward and started to lick his still rock-hard cock from the base all the way to his tip. My body shuddered in pleasure from tasting both him and Usagi. I was eager to lick his cock clean of all her pussy juices and I heard him groan softly in pleasure.

As much as I enjoyed licking his huge member, I wanted to feel his herculean cock pierce into me. Crawling forward, I positioned my pussy right above his dick while leaning back upright. Raising my hips up, I grabbed his cock and pointed it straight up at my dripping wet pussy. Lowering my hips, I felt his cock-head split my pussy lips open and as it pushed inside, I threw my head back while moaning loudly. Oh, fuck yes! God, I wanted this so badly.

Ever so slowly, I lowered myself further and further down until my pussy walls clenched so tightly that I needed to stop. Giving myself a moment to adjust, I slowly raised myself back up his thick shaft, and then lowered myself again, feeling even more of his cock pierce into me. I squinched my eyes and clenched my teeth in pleasure. Holy shit, he somehow felt even bigger in this position. It felt like I was lowering myself on a telephone pole! Ecstasy was flooding my mind, but I started to worry I wouldn't be able to take his entire length.

Pushing myself even lower, I finally felt my pelvis press up against his and I let out a loud gasp. Oh god, I took his entire length again! My body shuddered from the sensation of being so stuffed and I stayed still, trying to get used to his size. I looked over and I saw that Usagi was still lying on the bed next to us, but she rolled onto her side while facing us. One of her hands was squeezing her large breast and the other was slowly fingering her pussy while she stared at us. Was she just as turned on watching me as I was watching her?

Tyler's hands grabbed my hips and it refocused my attention back to him. His muscular body looked shiny from a thin sheen of sweat and I marveled at how sexy he looked. As his hands caressed the smooth skin of my ass, I leaned forward slightly and pressed my hands against his protruding chest muscles. I cooed when I felt how hard they were and when I squeezed them tightly, I barely made a dent against his skin. Unable to resist exploring his impressive abs, I lowered my hands and felt my hands bump along his chiseled ab muscles. His body was just so...perfect.

Feeling like I adjusted at least somewhat to his size, I raised my hips and felt my pussy walls clench tightly along his shaft as I rose. When only his cock-head was still inside me, I started to lower myself down again with a deep, low moan. Indescribable pleasure coursed through me and I felt my body quiver while on top of him. I wanted to build up a quick rhythm, but I found my body moving slowly as I struggled to fully adapt to his insane size. Shit, he was so fucking big, oh my god!

While I continued to slowly bounce on top of him, I saw Usagi move closer to us. Her face was still flushed with desire and I was shocked when she knelt over Tyler's head while facing me. She slowly lowered her pussy towards his mouth and I saw him immediately start to lick her dripping wet pussy. My eyes widened in surprise. My best friend was getting her pussy eaten right in front of me! I was so stunned by the sight that I almost forgot to continue sliding myself up and down his huge dick.

Recovering from the initial shock, I focused on building up a faster rhythm. Plunging myself down faster and faster, I watched as Usagi leaned forward and rested her hands on his hard, bulging chest. Just like I did earlier, she eagerly explored his muscles and she squeezed his pecs firmly. Not wanting to miss out, I leaned forward slightly while still keeping my rhythm and started to press my hands against his chiseled abs. Fuck, we were both completely obsessed with his muscular body.

Staring at each other, we both seemed lost in a sea of pleasure. Usagi leaned forward even more and I felt his lips crash against mine. While she sucked on my lips, it felt like bells were going off in my head. Being impaled on a giant dick while kissing my best friend was overwhelming my mind. I felt a strong orgasm begin to build inside me and I knew that I had to be already creaming all over Tyler's colossal cock.

Our kiss finally broke when my best friend pulled her head back and moaned loudly while her hands reached up to squeeze her large boobs. I saw her eyes roll back inside her head and I knew she was experiencing some intense pleasure. Overcome with arousal, I refocused all of my attention on Tyler's dick and started to increase my tempo even more. More accustomed to his enormous size, I started to rapidly bounce up and down his long shaft. My pelvis started to slap loudly against his and I squinched my eyes as unrelenting waves of pleasure coursed through my body.

My orgasm continued to grow and grow in intensity and I found myself feeling weaker and weaker as I wrestled with the sharp ecstasy. My arms felt like jelly and I collapsed forward with my face resting on his muscular chest. Still desperate to ride him, I arched my back and I continued to slam my pussy down his shaft. Fuck, it felt so good I couldn't stop.

Suddenly, I felt a swift smack on my ass and I groaned loudly. Another smack quickly followed, and then another, and another. The pleasure mixed with the pain and my body trembled in response. However, it didn't feel the same as yesterday. The smacks were hard, but quick and the hand felt small. Wait...oh my god, was Usagi slapping my ass?

I glanced up and saw my best friend's arms outstretched towards my ass and saw her arm whip back before her hand slapped my ass again. Knowing that Usagi was the one doing it seemed to heighten the pleasure. My mind was flooded with new sensations and my body couldn't stop shaking. I felt so overwhelmed with pleasure that I felt like I could barely move.

Fortunately for me, Tyler was more than happy to take charge instead. His large hands gripped my tiny waist and I felt him begin to thrust wildly into me while I rested on his torso. His big cock was driving in and out of me at a blinding speed and endless loud moans escaped my mouth while I dug my fingernails into his chest. My orgasm started to boil over inside me and after a few final smacks to my ass from Usagi, I finally felt it unleash.

Screaming in ecstasy, my entire body started to shake wildly. My pussy walls convulsed all along his thick shaft and the overwhelming pleasure made my head go numb. Eventually, I felt my throat close up and I clenched my teeth from the intense pleasure. My entire body felt unbelievably hot along with a deep warmth inside me. The pleasure was so powerful that I felt woozy and I wondered if I was going to pass out on top of him.

Finally, my orgasm began to subside and when my throat opened back up, I took deep, shuddering breaths. My ass was stinging from the constant slaps from Usagi, but it left me more aroused than in pain. As my body continued to recover, I felt his gigantic dick twitch inside me. It seemed like my orgasm finally brought him over the edge. Suddenly, I felt a hot stream of cum shoot deep inside me. I gasped loudly from the sensation and felt wave after wave of hot cum begin to fill me up. Oh fuck, why did it feel so good?