All Comments on 'Flight Risk'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading this A LOT. Thank you.

And thank you for not leaving us with two dead lesbians.

Rusty's story up next :D

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this page turner. Poignant, highly erotic 5 plus. You are a versatile writer with wonderful imagination. Thanks.

woodseaveswoodseavesover 3 years ago
Wild flight

Wow, thank you for this awesome story! The way you build the emotional electricity inside Jacks and Ronnie and let it arc from one to the other is exquisite - I was mentally clinging on to stay aboard their 'plane during its wild ride. Five stars are not enough for such a masterpiece.

joefeltonjoefeltonover 3 years ago
Well written story

I'm sure it was a fair amount of work and time writing this. I appreciate it!

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 3 years ago
I said to myself

She's not a writer of erotica, she's a real fucking Writer! May be one of the best stories I've read on here, and that goes back a long time.

paulyepspaulyepsover 3 years ago

Great story .. thanks ! 😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No military would spend vast amounts of money training someone to be a fast jet pilot then retrain them to fly helicopters. It is a hugely different discipline, and one moments confusion over what is being flown would lead to death and destruction on a grand scale.

That said I liked the story, all the way until the sex kicked in; then it almost seemed as though it was a different tale. Before, it was detailed and measured, but then it was rushed and flimsy, as though the writer was trying to get it out of the way. The sudden S&M overtones really didn't appeal to me either, not that I don't appreciate a little pain but nothing before had given any indication that the story would be going down that route.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Nice plot, good writing about emotions and desires... not so keen on the S & M personally though.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 3 years ago

Great story. I loved it beginning to end. I do agree with others that there's no way a fighter pilot would be allowed to switch to helos. Complete waste of training dollars, and dangerous to boot. But, aside from that angle, the story was great and I can't wait to read more. Maybe a view of Ronnie's life with Alex preceeding her life with Jacks. Good read, either way.

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

I love your wonderfully relaxed and detailed writing style. This was a 5 star story for me, full of interest that kept me engaged. I see no problem in a fictional story in using ideas that give the story both continuity and interest. Thank you for the effort you invested in ‘putting it out there’.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Comeuppance is great, usually. But it must be used sensitively. The final treatment of JoAnne felt just a wee bit too much like kicking a puppy. Yeah, I know, she was bad. But it was all clearly a put-on; she was compensating for something in her life, acting all butch-without-justification (that we saw). But, in fairness, everybody deserves a chance to be better; it just felt a tiny bit like that chance was meanly snatched away from her, in a way that didn't feel natural to Jacks' character.

As to the BDSM, I know that's your schtick, as a writer and, at least according to your interview with Bob, in real life. Did it fit here? Yes. No. Maybe? Yes, because we all know that those tendencies are somewhere deep down in us all. Was there foreshadowing of those tendencies here? Yeah, a bit. Ronnie was definitely something of a masochist throughout. Can't blame her, considering. Was there foreshadowing in Jacks' character? Perhaps not. But maybe a big tough confident Navy fighter pilot just might have absorbed too much maleness from being surrounded in it for so long. So, maybe, yeah, there was some evidence of the possibility. So, all in all, it didn't feel SO out of place in this story to me.

Was the sex given short shrift in this story? Maybe, but like you told Bob, it's hard to do every sex scene total justice as a writer when it starts feeling like the same scenes with different names plugged in. Takes a lot of effort and creativity to make every such scene fresh. So, I'm cutting you some slack on that. I have to admit, the very best storylines encourage me to skim the sex since I'm more interested in the bigger picture. Then, on second reading, I give those skimmed scenes a thorough going over. I also admit that the best sex scenes are not really about the sex at all. Sex just happens to be the best language used to express certain emotional themes. Sometimes, it's just words, or actions, that convey them. For me, I cannot get excited over a sex scene unless I'm already falling in love with the characters, so it must be surrounded by enough story for me to feel for the characters and not just the rites they perform.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

What a rollercoaster ride ...... Loosing a soul without a chance to talk or explain or say sorry or else , is the most worst case scenario for our own soul ...... Ronnie alcohol drugs sex is a compensation that will bang you into a wall or may a coffin ...... But its soooooo bloody hard to find forgiveness, then you look in the mirror ...... And now here comes this pervert question " why do we discover the most precious things, then they left our orbit? Not before? " ...... This story left exact this consequences ...... It was a lovely story and fortunately with an happy end, thank you

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💋

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

These were not characters I felt warm toward. A woman pilot, who herself was about as cold as they come, suddenly decides she might be gay, goes to a lesbian bar (that apparently doesn't have any lesbians in it) and falls in with the very first person who talks to her, who she herself mentally disparages as a washed up drunk like her mother, who then proceeds to fall in love with her despite getting nothing but shit behavior from her. Repeatedly.

And then, in the last scene decides she wants to genuinely hurt some young girl for her own pleasure.

Not people I want to ever meet.

The only pleasant person was Rusty, and there definitely wasn't enough reason for her to put up with either of the other two.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Why was she still mean to Joanne maybe she had change? But i understand enjoyed another of ya stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a woman who enjoys lesbian erotica, this was a disappointment.

Why include the unnecessary threesome w a male when the context made no sense to the story? Jacks threescore stint could've been mentioned briefly as exposition.

The first time you mention Jacks and Ronnie 69ing you only talk of Ronnie pleasuring her, nothing about her pleasuring Ronnie or why she didn't.

I don't blame other people for giving a disappointing review for a slow burn with too much unnecessary exposution.

There should be a bisexual tag on this if you're going to include male erotica in what's supposed to be a lesbian story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story, full of heart while handling quite delicate issues revolving around love lost, death and spiraling down. Sprinkled with just the right amount of humor to avoid making it too morose or maudlin. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...