Flight SH 123 to Corfu Ch. 06 of 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, Lisa was glad -- oh, so very glad! -- that she and Marie, on the advice of Mum, had both voted for Caroline Flint, and her Authoritarian Female Party. After all, they did such fun things -- for politicians! -- if this was anything to go by!

Sitting next to her sister Lisa, in seat 22 D, Marie also was availing herself of the services of the Air Purification Technician she had summoned -- availing herself, of Danny.

Marie was following the example of her sister Lisa: placing the soles of her bare feet upon the Air Purification Technician, whose conveniently positioned, fixed-in-place, taped-over-mouthed face protruded into her foot space. Marie's toes; cupping Danny's nostrils, and thereby obliging him to inhale, to sniff up and absorb her stinky, in-between-the-toes foot fumes -- so that the Sunshine Holidays passengers wouldn't have to.

And, just like her sister Lisa, Marie started laughing and giggling with abandon, too.

Well, she couldn't help it! The feel of that nice, refreshing little breeze blowing between her tootsies, as she obliged the Air Purification Technician to sniff between them. Ha ha ha ha! Sniff between each and every toe! And to sniff all five toes -- and all ten toes -- all at the same time! Lisa was right: it did, tickle like crazy! But it was nice, too. Very nice! So lovely.

Oh, it felt lovely, having this helpless boy's face, right under her stinky feet! It felt so— oh, I don't know ... empowering, thought Marie, exultantly, as she latched onto the exact, suitable word. Yes! That was the word: empowering ... Knowing, that her prisoner couldn't move! Knowing, that her captive was unable to do anything about it! Knowing, that the Air Purification Technician had no choice -- no choice at all! -- but to sniff; to inhale, deep into his lungs, the fumes from her stinky, stinky feet!

Yes, it was empowering ... And it was funny, too! thought Marie. Oh, it really was! Absolutely hilarious!

Oh, she knew she must be tormenting him, tormenting him terribly, with her super-smelly feet! Ha ha ha! -- there was no doubt about it! She and Lisa had smelled both their own, and each other's feet, and they both agreed: they both had stinky feet -- but Marie's feet were stinkier! Ha ha ha ha! In fact, Lisa had said it was "No contest!"

Oh! Marie was glad -- so very glad! -- that she and Lisa had listened to Mum, and voted for the Authoriitarian Female Party, led by that bossy-sounding woman, Caroline Flint.

Just like her sister Lisa, Marie didn't care about, or know anything about, boring, silly old politics -- it was strictly for the Old's. But now, she knew all that she needed to know. Come election time: vote A.F.P. That, was all that she and Lisa needed to know!

Marie couldn't remember, when she had ever had such an amazing laugh, and so much awesome fun. Mercilessly tormenting the Air Purification Technician with her stinky feet, was an absolute riot! In fact, she was already looking forward to the return flight to Manchester, in two weeks' time!

And Marie was already wondering: would she possibly get the same Air Purification Technician, then? It was a heck of a long shot, yes -- but she hoped so! A pity it couldn't be arranged ... or maybe it could! She would ask one of the air hostesses about it.

The Sunshine Holidays air hostesses were all very friendly to talk to. Especially air hostess Carol, who kept making her laugh -- though she did say some serious things, too. Especially, about the Air Purification Technicians.

Yes: she would ask one of the air hostesses, Marie decided. She would ask, when she was leaving the aircraft at Corfu.

And, at the same time, maybe ask if Sunshine Holidays were recruiting, at the moment! Oh, it seemed such a glamorous job! A lot better, and a lot more interesting than her present, 9-5 drudgery.

Although, all of that walking up and down the aisle, all the time, did seem to hurt the air hostesses' poor feet ... the way they kept slipping a foot from their shoe, and flexing and scrunching their toes ...

Anyway, it won't hurt to ask!

It was funny ... but she had the strangest feeling that she had seen the boy somewhere before ... oh, well.

Anyway -- what were the chances? The chances of her actually getting him again, on her flight home from Corfu?

Even if it was, only for ten minutes. After all ... he was, kind of cute -- and, he did tickle her toes like crazy with his mad sniffing! Anyone would think, that he was actually enjoying -- yes, actually enjoying -- sniffing these stinky feet! Ha ha ha ha! And ... what if he does? What if he does, actually like it? ... In fact, I'm sure he does! I know he likes it! Ha ha ha ha!

Oh! Marie couldn't wait, she simply couldn't wait to tell all of her friends back home, about the Air Purification Technicians!

For Danny, this was about another million notches up on his thrillometer, from his experience with Miranda, the Gothic-looking woman. Even more intensely exciting, than the ten minutes he had spent at that twenty-five-year-old, dour-faced, contemptuous, disdainful woman's long and narrow, glossy-black toenailed, high-arched, prominent heeled, dirty, stinky feet.

And that was saying something!

Marie was cupping Danny's nose in the undersides of her toes; switching frequently, from foot to foot. After all, she had an endless supply of smelly foot fumes that she wanted the Air Purification Technician to sniff up and absorb -- so that the Sunshine Holidays passengers wouldn't have to.

Marie wanted Danny to sniff up; to inhale deeply, all of her stinky foot fumes. She wanted him to sniff them all right up, right into his lungs. So that his lungs could absorb them, like ... like two super-absorbent sponges. Ha ha ha ha!

Marie refused to feel guilty, about subjugating the Air Purification Technician that she had summoned, in such a demeaning and degrading, soul-crushing fashion. She refused to feel remorseful, about humiliating him in such an appalling, heinous, hideous way. In short: she refused to feel sorry for him.

Because she didn't see it like that. Marie's conscience was clear. Marie saw nothing wrong, in her mercilessly inflicting upon him the awful fumes from her stinky -- stinky-feet-contest-winning -- feet.

Well, after all, that was what he was here for, wasn't he? Exactly, what he was here for! He was an Air Purification Technician -- and that's what they do! Carol, one of the air hostesses -- the funny one -- had told her so!

In fact, she had learned quite a lot, from air hostess Carol -- a lot about this boy, too! Dawson, was his name, she said. Funny ... but Lisa had a friend, called Elaine Dawson. I wonder if ... Oh! I'll have to find out! thought Marie excitedly. This could be mega!

Air hostess Carol, thought Marie, seemed to have a very poor opinion of the Air Purification Technicians -- especially this one, Dawson! Air hostess Carol said he almost made us miss our take-off slot! And, she said he was nothing but a shameless, shiftless, work-dodging sponger and, until he got up off his lazy, good-for-nothing fat backside and got a job, this was going to be his way of earning his unemployment benefit payments; his way of paying his debt back to society: Sniffing up the horrid, nasty, stinky-feet odours that would otherwise sour the air quality inside the aircraft cabin -- so that the Sunshine Holidays passengers wouldn't have to.

And, after all ... it did make perfect sense, when you really, really thought about it, thought Marie. Just why, in Heaven's name, should the female passengers on this -- or on any other flight -- have to breathe in their own stinky-feet fumes, when the Air Purification Technicians could do it for them?

Marie was driving Danny totally, absolutely nuts. He thought he was going to lose his mind. Succumb to delirium, from a massive overdose of pure happiness.

The sweet, sublime sensations of Marie's touch ... The feel, of her bare soles upon his his face, set his mind and body; his very 'self', tingling, with exquisite pleasure.

Marie -- not for the first time! -- had cast her magical spell upon Danny, and he was again totally in her thrall. Totally enslaved, to her.

Marie was firmly rubbing the bottoms of her heels, and the balls of her feet, right into Danny's enraptured face. As if she had an infuriating itch that she was trying to get rid of. Or, more likely, thought Danny, to make his face absorb even more of her foot-stink.

And, if so; just as if it was some sort of Gentlemen's eau de Cologne, it was a scent that Danny would be more than happy to have Marie apply liberally upon his face. For Danny would wear the perfume of her heady, madly intoxicating foot-scent, not just happily, but also with tremendous honour and pride.

Then Marie's toes were gripping Danny's nose with surprising, crushing strength; pinching hard -- actually hurting.

To Danny's mortification, he realised that his eyes were watering. And then, to his consternation, for long moments, he found himself unable to breathe: his mouth, sealed shut with adhesive tape, by Chief Stewardess Julie Davies; his nostrils, cinched closed by the powerfully clutching big and second toes of Marie's right foot.

Through his teary eyes, Danny stared up into Marie's beautiful blue eyes; her beguiling blue eyes ... Her glinting, blue eyes. The windows of her soul.

Was it his imagination ... or did he detect, not just mirth but, maybe a hint, just the merest, faint hint, of ... glee, there?

Was it his imagination -- his oxygen-deprived, imagination -- or did he see ... cruelty, there as well?

Was it glee, shining out from Marie's beautiful, beguiling -- glinting -- blue eyes? Was it glee, that Marie was exhibiting, at her seeing Danny cry -- at her making him cry?

And was it glee; with just a ... soupcon, of cruelty, that Marie was displaying, at her denying the Air Purification Technician she had summoned, his vital, life-giving air supply -- for which, he was quite obviously growing more and more desperate, with each and every passing second that she continued to deny him?

And then Danny was gratefully inhaling a great, lung-filling gulp of desperately needed air, as Marie's toes were cupping Danny's nostrils again, permitting him to resume breathing ... so that he wouldn't miss any more of her smelly, horrid, nasty, stinky-feet fumes. None of them!

"Oh, no!" exulted Marie, speaking to Danny for the first time. "There's no escape for you; not for you, my little man! Come on! Sniff! Keep on sniffing! After all, this is what you are here for, isn't it? Exactly, what you are here for! Air hostess Carol, told me so! So, don't you dare stop! Keep on sniffing my stinky, stinky feet!!" Marie commanded Danny, gleefully -- as she gave him absolutely no choice in the matter.

And, of course, Danny was only too happy to obey Marie. Obey her spoken commands -- for Marie had actually spoken to him! Marie, to Danny's astonished delight, had actually acknowledged his existence, as a ... person.

And Danny would never forget her voice; her sweet, honey-toned voice. He would never forget her words, her commands; and the way she had said them -- to him!

To him, Danny, who he himself regarded as being no more significant; no more noteworthy, than a mere lump of space debris in a glittering, star-spangled universe in which she, Marie -- the ravishing Marie -- adorned brilliantly and gloriously, as a Goddess.

And, Danny would never forget Marie's eyes. Her beautiful, beguiling -- glinting-with-glee -- blue eyes, as she had so enthusiastically availed herself, of his ... services. As she had 'obliged' Danny, to do what was required of him; expected of him -- demanded, of him: To fulfill his obligations, as an Air Purification Technician.

Danny would never forget, any of these wonderful, amazing things; these awesome experiences. Ever!

Marie was driving Danny crazy ... Danny just couldn't take much more, of Marie's sensational feet. Feet, that were playing with, toying with, his captive, taped-over-mouthed face.

Danny couldn't take much more, of Marie's delectable, exquisite, moist and stinky toes; now cupping, now closing off, his desperate-for-air nostrils. He just knew, he couldn't.

Especially that now, Marie had actually spoken to him. Actually acknowledged his existence, as a ... viable being.

Danny was fast reaching the end of his limits ...

The awesome, exhilarating, extreme-close-up sight, of Marie's shapely, beautiful, suntanned bare soles.

The amazing, skin-tingling feel, of Marie's ever-active, constantly manipulating toes, upon his ecstatic, adoring face.

And the truly amazing smell, of them ... Oh, the wonderful, incredibly heady, madly-intoxicating, penis-expanding, smell of them!

Danny now felt more alive; really alive -- vitally alive -- than ever before.

Alive, with need. Alive, with an ever-growing, and rapidly overwhelming, terrible, terrible craving.

Danny craved release. Exquisite release. Blessed release. Body-wracking, mind-shattering, cataclysmic release ... Before he went stark, raving mad.

For, Danny was getting extremely hot-under-the-collar bothered, now. He was in turmoil. In fact, he was in an acute state of advanced ... excitement -- 'down there' ...

And, Danny wanted to do 'something' about it -- was desperate, to do 'something' about it ...

Danny wanted to touch himself. He wanted to play with himself. He wanted to pull his penis, in worship.

Danny wanted to pay his solemn 'devotions'. He wanted to make his sacred 'sacrifice'. To Marie. To the ravishing Marie. To his ultra sweet, blue-eyed, white-blonde haired Goddess.

And, Danny wanted to pay his ... respects, to Marie, now! Now, in the here-and-now! Now, in real time -- in the moment! -- and not have to wait until later, when he got home, and replayed in his mind, the ...

But, he couldn't! Because Chief Stewardess Julie Davies, had restrained him -- had denied him! She had secured his wrists to his service vehicle -- and denied him!

Danny wanted to scream. He wanted to wail, in despair.

But, he couldn't. Because Chief Stewardess Julie Davies, had sealed his mouth shut with adhesive tape.

What Danny could do, and what he did do, was to uselessly thrash, and to futilely writhe, against his restraints.

For, such was the unspeakable anguish, of his toe-curling, fist-clenching, eye-rolling, sanity-threatening, pent-up, and ... unsatisfied, need.

Via the S.A.P.S. computer, Danny's head was then automatically lowered from the foot space of seat 22 D. And the one-foot-square panel directly above his face, closed. Once again consigning Danny, to the near-dark environs of the Flying Pencil's under-seat space.

The exceptionally beautiful, blue-eyed, white-blonde haired, Marie -- the ravishing Marie -- with her flexible, bright-yellow, thin rubber-soled flip flops; and her truly sensational, madly intoxicating, "Stinky, stinky feet," had disappeared from Danny's sight.

Marie's ten minutes were up.

* * *

During the remainder of the three-hour-long flight to Corfu, Danny had actually lost count, of the number of times that the one-foot-square panels had opened ... and closed ... Opened ... and closed, directly above his face.

Danny had actually lost count of the number of times that, via the S.A.P.S. computer, his sealed-mouthed, fixed-in-place face had been automatically inserted into the foot space of the next female passenger to summon him. Each and every time -- without fail -- bringing the still incredulous, over-the-moon Danny to yet another awesome, penis-expanding experience.

When he came to think about it, Danny guessed that he had been summoned, somewhere between twelve and sixteen times.

With a fixed-duration, ten-minute time limit, and taking into account his 'travelling time', Danny estimated he had probably been attending about five summonses per hour, for three hours. A bit longer, as it turned out, due to the headwinds that Captain Simon (Buck) Rogers had spoken of.

And there had been no waiting time, to speak of. Danny had always been either in service, or was in the process of being automatically conveyed to the location of the seat number of his next female summoner.

And, even though Danny knew for a fact, that most -- the vast majority! -- of the female air passengers that he had 'attended', had tried to re-summon him to their foot space, he had not been conveyed to the same seat location more than once.

There must have been quite a long 'waiting list', he realised ... There were, Danny concluded, to his delight and astonishment, even more female summoners, then, who had also been pushing the button located under their right armrest -- only for the Air Purification Technician never to arrive at their feet ... Maybe those unfortunate Sunshine Holidays female passengers would, mused Danny, have better luck, when they flew home from Corfu on their return flight to Manchester.

But, these incredible, awesome, undreamed-of experiences -- these, amazingly thrilling 'adventures' -- that brought Danny to such mind-blowing heights of ecstasy, came at a price.

A terrible price.

The price, of an exquisitely tormenting, sanity-threatening deprivation.

The price: Frustration.

But, as terrible a price, as it was; how awful a price, as it was, frustration was a price that Danny could reconcile himself to paying.

After all, mused Danny, philosophically, where else was he going to get such amazing; such awesome ... action? And, on such a regular, and grand-scale basis, too!

Danny would just have to take his pleasure ... 'second-hand', that's all.

And Danny could live with that. He would settle for that ... In fact, Danny was thanking his lucky stars, for that.

For, just as soon as he got home, Danny would go to his bedroom, lie on his bed, and reverently pay his sacred 'devotions'.

Danny would replay, in his mind, his incredible experiences of the day -- recount his exciting 'adventures'! -- as, eyes watering, in sheer rapture, he woulld pull his penis, in worship ... and solemnly make his 'sacrifices', to his Goddesses.

*

But, for now, there was to be a short respite. The (very differing!) ordeals of Danny, and of his three fellow Air Purification Technicians: Alan, Eric, and Kelvin, were -- albeit, briefly -- on hold.

Flight SH 123 to Corfu, had landed.

Flight SH 123 to Corfu continues -- and concludes -- in Ch 7.