Flight SH 123 to Corfu Ch. 07 of 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny, on the other hand, had settled down, was relaxed.

Because Danny was very much looking forward, to 'operating' on Flight SH 124 to Manchester.

Danny was looking forward, to seeing the succession of seat numbers; to seeing the relentless succession of one-foot-square panels, that would open above his face, as female passengers seated in line D pushed the button located under their right armrest.

Pushed a button, to summon him -- an Air Purification Technician.

Summon him, to sniff up and absorb into his lungs, their horrible, malodorous, nauseous, highly offensive stinky-feet fumes -- that; such foul impurities, such vile contaminants, if left 'unrefined', would compromise the air quality inside the aircraft cabin -- so that the Sunshine Holidays passengers wouldn't have to.

* * *

For Air Purification Technicians: Pierce, Costello, and Wallace, though, who'd had the decidedly dubious (and definitely unwanted!) honour, of 'operating' on the history-making inaugural flight: SH 123 to Corfu, aboard Service Vehicles A, B, and C, respectively, the return flight to Manchester was all but indistinguishable from the out-bound flight: Awful. Horrible. Terrible. Nightmarish.

Via the S.A.P.S. computer, the service vehicles automatically conveyed the four former school chums, trundling up and down the dim and dismal, severely cramped confines of the under-seat spaces of the Flying Pencil's fuselage. Delivering them -- in accordance with the in-sequence order of demand -- to the button-pushing female passengers who had summoned them.

The one-foot-square panels above their faces, opened, and closed ... opened, and closed. Opened, when they duly arrived at the seat location of a summoning female passenger ... And then closed ... when her ten minutes were up.

And Danny had been right: It was, a long, long flight back to Manchester for his former best school pal, Al. Or, to ascribe him his full, officially designated title, under his Work Motivation Programme scheme placement: Air Purification Technician Wallace.

* * *

The Sunshine Holidays jet-liner, carrying 200 returning holiday-makers from Corfu, landed at Manchester Airport in the September sunshine of mid-afternoon. They were bang on time, Captain Simon (Buck) Rogers, touching down at 15:00.

As soon as all of the returned holiday-makers -- most of them suntanned, and almost all of them Duty Frees laden -- had disembarked and were on their way to Arrivals, Chief Stewardess Julie Davies and air hostesses Carol, Ann, and Diane released Air Purification Technicians Costello, Pierce, Wallace, and Dawson from their service vehicles ... Released them, at last, from the heinously-conceived poolside-recliner-like contraptions, that they had been secured aboard for more than eight hours, in total.

Captain Simon (Buck) Rogers, the First Officer, and the Flight Engineer then descended the aviation steps and, upon their getting aboard the waiting Sunshine Holidays crew bus, occupied the front passengers' seats.

Addressing her four charges, Chief Stewardess Julie Davies ordered, "Right, you lot -- into the bus! Sit at the back." And Danny and his three former school chums silently did as they were told.

As soon as all of his passengers were wearing their seat belts, the crew bus driver put his vehicle in gear, and set off towards the Sunshine Holidays building.

They were headed for their crew room. There, the cabin crew would conduct their routine post-flight debrief, and count up their day's Duty Frees takings, before finally signing off duty.

Seated at the back of the crew bus, the four former classmates now had a chance to speak to each other again. Their first opportunity, since early-morning, when they had conducted their impromptu: what-the-hell-is-going-on-here? confab, in the loo, before boarding the aircraft.

"Enough is enough -- and I've had enough!" exclaimed Eric Pierce. "I'll be at the Job Centre first thing in the morning. Sod this! No way, am I coming back here on Wednesday, to ... to ... No way, am I coming back!" vowed Eric.

"And I'm coming with you, Eric," said Kelvin Costello. "Ruddy hell! I'm going to be having nightmares for months -- years, even!""

"The worst day of my life, this has been," said Alan Wallace wretchedly. "No way, can I take any more. I'll do anything. I'll take any job -- any job! -- if it means I won't have to come back here, and ..." Alan's voice trailed off, unable or unwilling, to voice what he knew he would have to go through again if he came back.

"Count me in, too," Alan went on, a moment later. "The Job Centre's bound to have something for us ... There's always jobs, for those who want them."

Danny, of course, had no intention of accompanying his pals to the Job Centre. And he was struggling to think of something equally downbeat to say, when Chief Stewardess Julie Davies rescued him, when she suddenly said: "What are you lot muttering on about, in the back?"

When none of his pals spoke up, Danny replied respectfully, "Nothing, Miss Julie."

"Well, you lot; don't go thinking you have all finished, for the day -- because you haven't," said the senior air hostess. "You've all still got some other ... duties, to perform, before I sign you off duty."

Eric, Kelvin and Alan looked at each other; 'What-the-hell-now?' expressions, written all over their glum faces.

* * *

The four air hostesses, upon arriving at the Sunshine Holidays crew room (the flight deck crew had their own office), made straight for the drinks machine to get coffee; Chief Stewardess Julie Davies, telling the four Air Purification Technicians to get a drink of water from the tap.

Supplied with coffee, the four air hostesses were now ready to settle down to their routine post-flight debrief. After which, they would count up the money they had taken today from Duty Free sales, and from the sales of drinks, etc.

But, first ... Chief Stewardess Julie Davies and air hostesses Carol, Ann, and Diane, would duly avail themselves of another aspect of the new perk of their job: the post-flight services, of their techies.

The Sunshine Holidays crew room was quite spacious, and not overly utilitarian. There were four, four-seat settees and, also dotted around the room were a good number of comfortable-looking armchairs and other well-cushioned seats.

And there were two large work tables.

At the moment, one of these work tables was occupied by four young men -- Sunshine Holidays stewards -- who were counting up the Duty Frees takings from their own flight. And, scornful smirks broke out upon their faces, upon their seeing the decidedly ignominious entrance of the four techies.

As soon as the four air hostesses had seated themselves upon one of the four-seat settees, cups of coffee in hand, Chief Stewardess Julie Davies authoritatively addressed the four Air Purification Technicians. "Right then, you lot: Feet!"

The four male stewards snickered, and made derogatory, scathing comments that brought blushes of shame and humiliation to the faces of Danny and his three former schoolmates.

"Yes ... you heard me correctly," said Chief Stewardess Julie Davies, when her four dumbfounded charges didn't move; remained frozen, as still as snowmen.

"You will now perform your post-flight -- and, most important -- duties: Attending us, your supervisors," she told them.

"You see ... this is the sort of thing, that is going to happen, from now on," continued the senior air hostess, "to people such as yourselves.

"To layabout, workshy, job-dodging malingerers, who; rather than do an honest day's work, would rather sponge -- from people like us!" she accused hotly.

"Yes -- from us!" she repeated vehemently, indicating to herself, and to her co victims of their techies' outrageous sponging; air hostesses Ann, Diane, and Carol, who were all nodding their heads, in their emphatic agreement with their senior air hostess's strongly-felt sentiments.

"Now ... first -- and foremost -- to help us to wind down after our flight duty, you will massage our feet for us," decreed Chief Stewardess Julie Davies.

"Each time you return here from a flight duty, without needing to be told, you will station yourself at the feet of an air hostess: The same air hostess, who you had served under during the passenger transfer interlude at the destination airport.

"And, today ... that means us," Chief Stewardess Julie Davies told the four techies, once again rather needlessly indicating to herself, and to her three colleagues: air hostesses Ann, Diane, and Carol -- as if their techies might have forgotten who they had "served under," earlier that day.

"Then, afterwards," continued the senior air hostess, in matter-of-fact tones, "you will perform your shoe-cleaning duties.

"While we count our takings, you will be busy cleaning our shoes -- and, to a very high standard; polishing our pumps, to a high shine. So that, when you return our pumps to our lockers, they are spotless and gleaming, and ready for us to wear on our next flight duty.

"I can see, from the looks on your faces ... especially you, Wallace," went on Chief Stewardess Julie Davies, "that some of you aren't exactly over the moon about these arrangements. But ... just in case any of you are getting the idea into your heads, of refusing; either to massage our feet, or to clean and polish our shoes -- or, even, of simply walking out, on us ... well, I would advise you to think again," she cautioned.

"Because I would be obliged to make due note of your transgressions, in your Satisfaction of Conduct report. And I assure you, they won't like that, down at the Job Centre.

"In fact; in the event of your walking out on us, if you were to then compound your gross misconduct by failing to report for duty on Wednesday -- unless, of course, you'd found a job in the meantime ... that would be it. You'll have shot your bolt. Your unemployment benefit payments would be stopped, with immediate effect," she warned.

"So, if any of you want to go ... now is the time," said the senior air hostess.

When none of her four charges showed any sign of leaving, or of refusing to comply; showed no sign of refusing to obediently perform their assigned duties -- showed no open defiance -- the senior air hostess said, "Okay, then. Good. You'll be of use to someone yet.

"In a moment, you will massage our feet ... In a moment. Because first, I'd like to give the four of you a little ... pep talk," said Chief Stewardess Julie Davies.

"This, is your most important duty. Never forget that. And do not take lightly; don't underestimate its importance. To us: your supervisors.

"After flight duty, our feet are always tired and achy, and in great need of soothing attentions, soothing ministrations ...

"And, when you attend us, we will expect you to give us nothing less than one hundred per cent. One hundred per cent, of your concentration, care, effort, diligence -- and, above all, your wholehearted commitment to the cause. Your wholehearted commitment: to pleasing us, and to satisfying us, when performing your foot massage duties for us.

"At first," continued the senior air hostess, "when you attend us, your efforts to please us will be clumsy, ineffectual -- and, highly unsatisfactory. But, that is only to be expected, and we will make due allowance for your initial ineptitude.

"Massage, after all, is an art. And, like any art, it cannot be learned in a day ... no matter how keen, the student," said Chief Stewardess Julie Davies, looking directly at Danny.

"But," continued the senior air hostess, "under our, and your other air hostess supervisors' tutelage, your foot-massage techniques will quickly improve. We will teach you, instruct you, guide you. We will ensure, that you attain at least a basic level of competence, in the art of foot-massage ... And then, of course, we will expect you to apply the skills we teach you, to the very best of your ability. Each and every time you attend us.

"Aptitude for foot-massage will vary, from techie to techie. We understand that, and we will give due consideration. But, I repeat: This, is your most important duty -- never forget that. Always give us one hundred per cent. That, is our expectation of you ... And, our demand.

"But, it's not all doom and gloom," Chief Stewardess Julie Davies went on, brightly, and with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "Because here's the exciting part: Sunshine Holidays will be offering a monthly prize for the best techie: Foot Masseur of the Month.

"Each air hostess you attend, will mark the quality and satisfaction standard of your post-flight foot massage performance, by awarding points, on a scale of one to ten. She will also write a short report, recording her comments.

"Then, at the end of the month, the techie with the highest total of points will be declared the prize winner.

"The prizes, for the Air Purification Technicians who win the Foot Masseur of the Month award, will vary. One month, the prize will be a Sunshine Holidays voucher. Another month, it may be a three-piece set of Sunshine Holidays logo'd luggage. Or ... well, it could be anything. Whatever the month's prize happens to be, it will be announced at the beginning of the month, and awarded at the end of the month.

"And -- and this is my favourite part ... a full-colour photo of the prize-winning techie will appear in each month's Sunshine Holidays in-flight magazine, accompanying the regular Foot Masseur of the Month article. The articles will be written by the senior air hostesses -- I will be writing the first article -- and they will feature the reports, comments, and opinions of all of the air hostesses, for whom the prize-winning Air Purification Technician had performed foot-massage.

"So," said Chief Stewardess Julie Davies, to the four techies, "we, are now sitting comfortably ... so you, will begin.

"Now ... you, Dawson," said Chief Stewardess Julie Davies, looking Danny straight in the eye, "let us test your ... aptitude, for foot-massage.

"It's funny ... but, for some reason, Dawson, I have high hopes of you ... you could say, a little bird told me," Chief Stewardess Julie Davies told Danny, still looking him straight in the eye; her expression, saying ... something.

And, at her look ... something, shot through Danny, seeming to tingle every cell in his body.

Something was going on here, with the senior air hostess ... but what? wondered Danny.

"Sit on the floor, Dawson, at my feet. In assuming your foot massage position, you will set the example for your colleagues to follow. Sit on the floor, right in front of me, cross-legged ... that's right, Dawson ... yes, sit exactly there, directly facing me. Now, shoes. Take off my pumps, Dawson -- remove them carefully. Always remove our pumps carefully, as they can be rather tight-fitting, especially when we are still wearing them in," instructed Chief Stewardess Julie Davies.

And, following Danny's example, techies Pierce, Costello and Wallace, respectively, sat, cross-legged at the feet of the same air hostess he had 'served under' earlier that day, during the passenger transfer interlude at the destination airport: air hostesses Ann, Diane, and Carol, respectively.

To yet more derisive titters and asinine asides from the four Sunshine Holidays male stewards.

The faces of Danny's three former school pals were now bright red with shame, as they compliantly sat at the feet of the air hostess they were attending.

Danny, on the other hand, was now barely noticing the presence of the four Sunshine Holidays male stewards; their juvenile comments, going almost totally unregistered.

Danny could not believe, just could not believe, that this was actually happening. After the ultra amazing day that he'd already had ... now this!

Talk about the icing on the cake!

Danny could barely contain his fast-getting-out-of-control excitement, as he did exactly as instructed by Chief Stewardess Julie Davies.

Reverently, solemnly, Danny took hold of Chief Stewardess Julie Davies's right foot ... and he was awestruck.

Danny was awestruck, at the amazing, incredible feeling; the actual reality, of subserviently sitting at her feet, and of holding her uniform issue, two-inch heeled, dark-blue pump shod foot, in his very own two hands.

For long, lingering seconds, Danny held onto the senior air hostess's right, dark-blue pump shod foot, savouring the wonderful feel of it.

Danny savoured the feel of the supple, well-worn shoe-leather. He savoured the feel of the senior air hostess's foot, warm inside. He savoured the feel of the weight of her foot, resting in his hands; the weight, gradually increasing as she sat back and relaxed. Relaxed ... at being attended.

Gently, carefully, reverently, solemnly, Danny eased off Chief Stewardess Julie Davies's right shoe ... and then her left shoe. Despite her pumps being rather well-worn, they came free reluctantly, and Danny distinctly heard the soft whoosh of escaping air, upon his carefully removing each of her shoes.

Elation.

That was the emotion, that Danny now felt. Surging, soaring elation. Danny was elated, as he actually held Chief Stewardess Julie Davies's right, warm, dark-hosed foot, in his very own hands. Danny could hardly bear the excitement; the incredible, thrilling excitement that he felt.

"All right, Dawson. Start, by massaging my right foot, since you already have hold of it. This first session, Dawson, is primarily about assessing your aptitude for foot-massage. So, just let your ... instincts, guide you," instructed Chief Stewardess Julie Davies, while again giving Danny, 'that look'.

Danny did just as he was told: Let himself be guided by his instincts. Danny just did ... what seemed to come so naturally to him.

Starting at the bottom of Chief Stewardess Julie Davies's right, dark hose covered heel, Danny got to work -- set about his post-flight duty.

He applied both thumbs to her heel; his fingers, holding her foot nice and steady while he worked. Working both thumbs, in a firm, circular movement, Danny enjoyed the sight of the bottom of the senior air hostess's heel; sinking, at the pressure of his touch, and then slowly springing back, as he spent some moments concentrating his attentions there.

After a few moments of firmly rotating his thumbs into the bottom of the senior air hostess's right heel, barely relieving pressure, he then moved on to her arch, and then the ball of her foot; instinctively lingering there, just as he had done so with her heel. And then, on to her toes; gently, reverently, kneading them between the pads of his fingers and thumbs.

Heaven.

That was where Danny was, as he performed his humble, sacred service, for Chief Stewardess Julie Davies.

And, Chief Stewardess Julie Davies stared Danny right in the eye, giving him 'that look' -- but said not a word, as she then rested the dark-hosed sole of her left foot upon Danny's upper, inner thigh ... her toes, close to his groin. She rested the sole of her foot near his groin, as she assessed his ... aptitude.

Fulfillment.

That was the emotion, that Danny now felt. Sweet, blissful fulfillment.

Danny felt fulfilled, as he subserviently massaged the dark-hosed, post-flight feet, of Chief Stewardess Julie Davies.

Fulfillment, was what Danny experienced, as he humbly massaged the feet of the senior air hostess -- the air hostess who made him feel humble -- who, in the space of just one day, he found himself respecting, admiring, adoring ... and now, worshipping.

Danny was fulfilled, as he held nothing back; as he gave Chief Stewardess Julie Davies, his one hundred per cent. The one hundred percent concentration, care, effort, diligence -- and, above all, commmitment to the cause -- that she demanded.