Flip Mecum in New York Ch 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I did notice that Michael had not denied talking with Kirk--but I decided to let that go for now. We had better things to do than talk.)

Michael stripped and moved to the bed. He stretched out and I gazed at that beautiful body. He was still so light in color, still so beautifully muscled, and still so nicely endowed. Thank god those things don't have to change. He was going to knock them dead (Or maybe knock them up?--no one had said whether the producer was male or female.) in Hollywood. I'd have to make sure that he had plenty to remember me by before he left. I followed to the bed, spread his legs and licked his shaft and sucked on his bulb until he was rigid and begging. It didn't take long. He was already oozing precum, and his nipples were hardening.

Then I lubed my chute and his cock, straddled and moved to sit astride Trigger's erect horse cock. I aimed his cockhead and swirled it around my hole. He felt so good. The head was deliciously soft and smooth, and it was attached to something hard and long. I began the descent on his dick, making sure to scrape my love nut. Soon I was low enough that my balls felt his pubes and I felt him deep inside. He had bottomed. It's funny how when you really love someone how he makes you feel whole--and all tingly inside. I was stuffed, and the constant pressure on my prostate felt incredible. I just wanted to sit there are enjoy the feelings radiating through my body, the result of his throbbing dick on my prostate.

I wanted to show him something special too. So I reached behind me and cupped his balls and pushed hard on his taint. I could feel the tension. They were in riot in those balls. Getting ready to jump and swim.

My legs were drawn back under so I could spring and massage his cock with my chute. But, he too was prepared. He grabbed my dick, finished rolling back the hood and held it down as he started to buck. Over and over, he plunged deeper and deeper, scraping my love nerves each time and running his thumb over the tip of my dick. His color deepned and mine followed. His expression was beautiful--imitating the angel I knew he was. But the cowboy four letter words that began to seep from him belied that image. He was going to pound me like the devil! Finally, his hand moved to my cock head again and his fingers tortured the surface, that most sensitive surface, delivering waves of pleasure almost too intense to bear. Then with one enormous bump, he pushed me over onto his chest and our lips connected. He was hot and sweaty and musky like a stallion that had been galloping over the plains. I gripped his neck and dove in to devour his mouth.

My dick slid along his sweaty abs, using the washboard for stimulus. He released and his hands reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks, squeezing them hard and holding me tight to him. His dick was hard and deep and pulsing with tension.

As he plunged and swirled, he murmured, "I'm a cummin' roun' the mountain, Tex."

"And I'll be there afore ya'," I chanted back. As we both convulsed and shot, gluing our chests together. I stretched out over him and covered him with as much of my body as I could. I enveloped him with arms and legs and held him tight beneath me, feeling his cum dripping around the entrance as he strained to maintain his hardness, but finally gave up. I love you so much, Michael. I can't imagine life without you. If I could hold you like this forever, I'd be happy."

"We're gonna make it, Tex."

"Damn sure, pardner."

***********

Storm House completed taping a few weeks later. They had over 100 hours of tape. Now it was in the hands of the editors and the director. Kirk and Michael were exhausted--physically and mentally. The director was certain that they had another winning season--even before the editor did his magic.

And then Brent came through with another surprise. His Dad had left him a "cottage" in Southampton--and we were all invited to a three day holiday. Being in the theatre, Brent carefully scheduled one of the days as a "dark day" so I would miss only two performances.

So we celebrated with several days of non-stop sex. Brent convinced me to let my understudy do Jud for a few days--everyone was coming to see the boy wonder and the female rock star anyway. They were leaving the show in a week or so when Kirk returned as Curly after his three month "sabbatical" to film Storm House. And the whole character of Oklahoma! had changed to showcase these young stars. It had also turned me--as Jud--into a terrific "evil" dancer since they were gearing up to do some video rifs on the experience. The new stars had brought their choreographers and several of the scenes had been recast to resemble the kinds of video numbers for which they were famous. The audiences went wild. (And my agent started fishing for music video opportunities for me. He claimed I had that dark, mysterious, hungry quality that sold these days.)

So we drove out to Southampton and roamed the beaches. It was still cool in the late spring, but we managed to fuck in the dunes (inside a warm sleeping bag)--something that has been on my wish list for years. (Now I know. I'll take a nice white-sheeted king bed anytime. The dunes were cold, buggy and sandy.....Duh!) But we also fucked in the fluffy duvets that covered the bed in the guest suite--to the sounds of Kirk and Brent doing the same in the adjoining room. We both still had the leanings of exhibitionism, so the nearby sex stimulated us nicely. Several times during the few days that we shared at the tip of Long Island.

Once we came close to a something more. We were in the sitting room, staring out at the ocean waves. Michael was in my lap, and Brent was in Kirk's. My hand was deep inside Michael's sweats, fondling his glutes and teasing his anus. He was coloring nicely and murmuring sounds of pleasure. One thing led to another and soon we were naked from the waist down on opposite sofas. I looked over at Kirk. He had Brent in almost the same position and just about the same level of arousal. We both winked and continued, so pleased with the upcoming prospects. Soon Michael was impaled just as Kirk entered Brent. Afghans were pulled up for false modesty, but it was soon obvious that all of us were on the way to simultaneous arrivals in paradise. And as he came, Kirk smiled at me. And I smiled back. Both of us were getting exactly what we wanted.

The following week, I did some research and bought copies of most of the porn flics that Michael and I had made--and archived them on my laptop. I wanted something to curl up with while he was in LA. I guessed that at some point when Kirk and Michael were otherwise engaged and away, I'd take the time to show them to Brent--assuming that everything that Kirk had joked about during lunch was a total fabrication.

We moved to the Montana--all of our apartment furniture was thrift store or "came with"--so we managed to do it in a few taxies. Flip entrusted me with picking furnishings for the new place, although we were broke for some time and I wouldn't be able to afford much. However, we both selected the king before we parted--and christened the bed with a marathon fuck-fest in front of undraped widowns. The birds in Central Park (and maybe a few with telescopes on Fifth Avenue across the Park were getting a lesson in love-making.

We both decided that doing it in our bed in our coop with the morning sun streaming in from over the park was the best. Those would be the mornings we would remember in the coming months when we were apart.

And then Michael left for LA. But before he left, he handed me a gold signet ring, with a small engraved angel on the face ("Saint Michael," he added.) to remember him. "My grandmother gave me this when I graduated from high school. She told me that he'd always be on my right shoulder watching everything I did."

"Fuck, Michael. Do you mean that we've had a voyeur for the last year? Is he your micro-surveillance camera while you're in California?"

"That shouldn't bother you. I just got a report that our porn flic has now had a million views. Even with our small residual, that's probably near a $100K. We can afford to give away some freebies to the residents of the Park."

TBC in Part III BD

Author's note: Two actor couples have a rough road ahead. Temptation is ever-present. Separations are inevitable. Let's see how F&M handle the next period in their lives. I've appreciated all your comments and suggestions about plot. I hope you realize that when you read this chapter, the next four or five have already been written and some have already been edited and are ready to go. But, it's interesting to consider what might have been.....BD

12