Flirtatious Mom on My Sisters B'day

Story Info
My birthday is coming soon; what did she have planned?
2k words
4.04
41.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Michael. I always thought my mother was beautiful ever since I grew old enough to stop saying girls had cootie's. My mother, Kay' had not aged gracefully. By that I mean that she had a breast augmentation, fixed the sag in her breasts, had a nose job, and tummy tuck. My mother is vice president of a nation wide company, she could afford a lot. She was a blond, with hazel greenish eyes, D sized breasts, she already had full lips, which I loved. She ended up looking spectacular after her surgeries. My father had run out on us about 2 years ago. He wanted a younger girl. My mother, and my sister and I lived apart. My mother lived in Tuscon, Arizona, while my sister and I lived in Maryland, though we lived in separate apartments.

Our story begins on my sister birthday in late September. My sister Ali was turning 27 and all of us got together at her house to celebrate. She had invited some of her friends over to celebrate. You had Chris and Andy, both of whom my sister was very fond of, and trying to decide between the two of them, but more on that later. I actually always thought of Ali as the spoiled sister who got whatever she wanted from my mother who had deep pockets. After the cake, Ali suggested that we play a game. She particularly loved Cards against Humanity, so that's what we played.

We dealt the cards and played for a while. During this time I noticed that my mother was becoming more and more flirtatious with me. We would chat about girls which I had dated and she would say things like "Well its too bad that relationship ended honey, you lost a good one there, but; you can always come home and sleep with me." She said lightly referenced sex to me multiple times. Always ending her statement with, "You can always come home and sleep with me."

"Okay, this is getting weird." Andy said.

My mother giggled, you know I'm just playing.

The conversation only got more odd from there, somehow it drifted to my mother and sister talking about getting a Brazilian wax.

"I'll never get one of those again!" My sister replied with a look of dread on her face.

"Oh, they are not so bad, you just have to keep up with them every 2 weeks or so." My mother advised her.

Then my mother's eyes shifted to me, seeking...? Approval? or just to plainly see if the mark struck its intended target? Anyways I was always in approval for the girls I was dating to get Brazilian waxes done. Talk about sexy!

I also was wondering what my mother was hinting at when she mentioned home because my home was always Maryland. My mother moved out to Tuscon almost immediately after the divorce with my dad. She had always worked from home when we were one happy family but after the divorce her company decided they wanted her in corporate, and that's why she moved to Arizona. I was born in Phoenix, Arizona; so maybe that's what she was referencing about coming home. I did however like that she was flirtatious with me though. I always wanted to fuck my mother, its always been my dream ever since I can remember. The way she looked after her surgeries just intensified my feeling for her. She was stunningly attractive!

It was my turn to draw a card, The card said "I've always wanted to..."

After everyone had slid a card into the pile I gathered them in a pile.

Some of the answers I got were great.

I read, "I've always wanted to Get gang banged by the Blue Man Group."

Everyone chuckled.

"I've always wanted to figure out how to have sex with a dolphin."

I had no interest in ever figuring out to do this, haha.

"I've always wanted to be Batman."

This one was spectacular! Whoever put this down knew me to a T.

"I've always wanted Deez nutz"

Meh, I thought.

But then I got one that I just had to know who had put it down.

"I've always wanted to have incest."

This was a difficult decision, on the one hand I loved the Batman card, But; on the other I have always wanted to have incest either with my gorgeous mother or my spoiled sister who happened to look exactly like my mother after surgery with B cup breasts. I had to know who put this card down. I couldn't believe I was leaning towards going against Batman. I had to pick incest.

"Incest," I said.

Chris booed but a tiny squeal came from my mother.

"That's my Card!" she said.

My sister and the two other guys at the table looked at her in disbelief.

"Hey, I was trying to get rid of a bad card, I didn't actually think he would pick it." She said, clearly trying to hide her clear excitement of my choice.

After the game ended and the night wore on everyone seemed to be tuckered out. Both Chris and Andy were clearly trying to be the alpha male for my sister. Fighting over who got to kiss my sister goodnight first. Little did they know that my sister was a hidden alpha herself, she was putting on a costume which was plain as day to me but not to others. Chris and Andy both tried to kiss her and Ali just turned her cheek to both attempts. This was my sisters pattern with men, she gets them to dote on her with her looks, and when they're hooked, she dominates them, and then leaves them penniless. I shrugged keeping this little secret to myself,

"They'll learn." I thought. It isn't my job to tell them that they are being stupid.

The next morning I was up at 6 a.m. to drive my mother to the airport for her flight back to Arizona. She slept at my sisters apartment last night because it had two bedrooms. I drove to my sisters house and when I got there I went in to check on my mother.

"You ready mom?"

Almost, I have to fix my hair." She replied.

Both my mother and sister are extremely materialistic girls, Who liked their men to spend money on them. I don't like girls like this but I couldn't change who they were so I just learned to accept it. My mother came down the stairs lugging two large suitcases, and would have tripped down the last two steps if I hadn't caught her. While I rushed to catch her my hand landed on her left breast; while the rest of my body quickly got under her center of gravity, bracing her. This is the first time I felt my mothers new breast. It was both firm and soft, I could tell there was no sag. Her plastic surgeon had done an excellent job and I was in heaven just touching it! Though I did not tell her that. I made sure to stand and brace her up until she regained her balance.

"Thanks!" she said relieved that I had been there. "I could have really hurt myself."

"I wouldn't let that happen." I replied.

As she regained her balance and turned her head so it was straight or lips were centimeters apart. We seemed to linger like this for a while, it seemed like eternity that our eyes were fixed on each-others.

"You ready to go?" She asked with her face slightly turning red. After she leaned her face to my chest for a hug.

Suddenly I realized that my hand was still on her breast, even more horrific to me, it was squeezing, groping

"Oh, I'm so sorry mom, I didn't realize my hand landed..."

She cut me off "Don't apologize for that; not after you caught me and probably saved me a ton on medical bills. To tell you the truth I kind of liked it anyways; its been a while since a handsome man felt me up there." She laughed.

After I loaded her bags in the trunk of my Ford Fusion we were off. I had chosen a station for us to listen too on the radio. Almost half way through the drive though my mother turned the radio off.

"Lets talk instead!" She excitedly said.

We had talked about everything from books, tv shows, books, etc... Finally my mom got to the meat of what she wanted.

"I've been so lonely out in Arizona, since your father left I haven't gone on one date, I just can't bring myself to look. I keep thinking any day now he will come to his senses and be back in my arms." She sighed. Oh well, an old girl can dream, can't she?"

I responded almost immediately with "Mom, you're not old, and if that man had any sense, he would come back to us, I mean look at you for Christs sakes, your astonishingly gorgeous and a lot of fun too!" I said. "Mom, you are a total knock out and if he can't appreciate the shine you spread on the world, fuck him! Let him be with his younger girls; you're a real woman!"

She looked at me shocked that I described my father in such a negative light. Then she laughed.

"Well its great to know that I have a fan! We should do this again, you and I! Your birthday is coming up the 27th of October, right. Lets think of something to do! And with that we arrived at Thur-good-Marshall airport. She gave me a peck on the cheek and she was back off to Arizona.

---------------

About a week later, when I had just gotten out of class I received a phone call. I looked at the screen of my phone. It was my mother.

I answered with, "Hello this is Michael." Which was my standard greeting to everyone."

The voice on the other line sounded very excited, I almost couldn't tell it was my mother.

"Hey, Mikey; it's your mom." She said, as if I didn't already know.

"Anyways, I thought of a great idea for us to do together for your birthday." I could tell she was very excited and wanted me to guess at the answer."

"Putt-Putt?" I responded knowing this wasn't what she was suggesting.

"NOooo,"she excitedly blurted out. Well, I mean we also do a game of putt-putt if you wanted, but; what I was thinking was Vegas!" She was almost giddy now.

"I would buy your plane ticket and you can meet me out here for a day before your birthday and we fly out to Vegas on you birthday!" She said as she was surely almost bouncing off the walls.

"So what do you think?" She asked.

"Wow, Vegas! That sounds like an awesome idea mom, where would we be staying? I asked.

"Well, We would be staying at the Hard Rock Hotel - I already rented us a room - it only has one king sized bed, I hope you don't mind sleeping with your old mother." She was talking so fast I could barely understand, clearly very, very, excited about her idea.

"Okay mom, its a date! And your not old!" I explained, hoping the date part would be true!

"Awe you're so sweet honey; I love you."

"Love you too mom." I confessed, although I don't think she knew I was being entirely truthful in more than a mother kind of way. Or did She?

I hung up the phone with her I began to think about it. The slogan of Las Vegas was, {What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas} I began to get excited about this trip. Was she taking me here so I could fuck her brains out the entire vacation? She said she hadn't been with a man since my father, that was 2 years ago, she had to be lonely. Plus, what was with all the flirting during the game of Cards Against Humanity. And she was the one who had put down that she had always wanted to try incest. This could actually happen, not actually, it was probably going to happen!

I was going to fly to Las Vegas to fuck the shit out of my dream girl, my own mother!

To be continued